His Weakness

By sstarrydreams

With Noor being a simple Muslim girl who is againts Violence and believes in good deeds and her faith and tru... More

The Casts.
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII

VI

3K 90 1
By sstarrydreams

Noor POV

I feel disgusting, I feel dirty, I feel contaminated.

How could I let that happen! How could I allow him to touch me! How could I allow him to kiss me!

I shouldn't have gone there... I should've listened to my guts feelings .... I should've gone to pray first

But this was bound to happen sooner or later....

Why does everything blames on me? What have I ever done ?? I just wanted to live a simple life and marry someone who respects and love me....

Is that too much to ask?

"Ahhn-" the stinging pain from my skin was felt when the clothes fabric brushed against it .

Did I scrub too hard?

As soon as I left that room I went to shower and scrubbed myself wanting to remove that feeling and touch lingering in me.

Disgusting.

After that day I tired my best to not come infront of him.... or any men possible as much as I can.

I thought he will only be home that day and I will never see him again like every other day, but I was wrong.

"NOOR!" Suzy called out and I rushed to where she was shouting from. She was sitting on a long sofa beside someone, but I couldn't tell who it was as their back was facing me.

Suzy turned herself and rolled her eye like she usually does and scoffed "Prepare tea and bring it here. Don't you dare poison or add anything weird in it." She warned and I nodded before going to the kitchen

Poison?? Why would I poison it??

Which tea should I make? Red tea or milk tea? Nervously tapping my fingers on the table counter not sure what kind of tea to prepare .

I know she will make a scene if she finds one small mistake in things I do.

If I go and ask her now, she will turn into Red [angry bird character] any second and blast faster than Bomb. I groaned helplessly and just decided to make any kind.

I looked over the counter for the tea powder but it was nowhere to be seen. Is it inside the cupboards?

I opened each cupboard one by one and looked for it. I barely enter the kitchen so I am not sure where things are kept.

Finally, as I opened the upper cupboard near the electric stove I found the tea powder.

I stretched my hand to take it but I couldn't reach. I tip toed and stood by my toes and still couldn't reach. Why am I soo short?

I looked around for any small stools but there was none. I tried again stretching my hand to take the tea powder when another hand reached towards it "Need a hand?"

I turned at the hand's owner and it was a woman but taller than me. She has beautiful green almond eye her double eyelid visible with thick lashes surrounding it. Her eyebrows perfect, not too thick nor too thin for her diamond shaped face as her split-ed front hair fall over her eyes.

MashaAllah she is beautiful

She stepped back giving me the tea powder as she pushed back her fallen hair behind her ear. I took it and hesitantly thanked her as she smiles like a person who made new friends .

" I am Michelle by the way" she introduced herself stretching her right hand forwards for a handshake.

I debated whether to introduce myself too or not but it will be rude if you don't reply them back.

" Hello, I am Noor" I replied slightly bowing hesitant to shake hands with her. What if she is the same like Suzy?

Acting all sweet and friendly but inside a hideous person.

" Oh" she retracted her hand awkwardly, ahh now the situation is awkward but not before Suzy stepped in a few seconds later calling my name in anger " NOOR!"

Suzy stopped at her place as Michelle turned to look at her and her anger faded turning into the one she always showed me; disgust and annoyance.

" Michelle, what are you doing here?" Suzy asked nonchalantly as she crossed her hands in front of her chest.

" As bitchy as ever Suzy. I see my stupid brother hasn't thrown the garbage yet." Michelle humiliated as I made a small gasp surprised that she talked back to Suzy.

Brother??

" Who are you calling garbage you bitch!" Suzy snarled her hands falling by her sides as she glares at Michelle.

Do they both hate each other?

" I see no one else to accuse than a barking bitch here" she throws back. Damn she is good in making her really mad. I heard Suzy groaned in annoyance and her gaze shifted at me.

Oh oh

" GET THE TEA ALREADY!! AND FOCUSE ON YOUR WORK!" She screamed and I flinched nodding my head not wanting to be her stress reliever. But I already am ain't I?

She left stomping her feet and I could relax myself but stiffed when Michelle turned herself to me.

" Relax would you? I don't bark like her but I do bite. RAWR" she motioned, her hands turning as if its claws and attacking me while I stepped back as she laughs at my reaction.

" We can chat later but for now prepare the tea she was saying. I don't want to be the reason you get a scolding from her again, not that I can't fight for you from her but Leo will be angry at me and never allow me to come here again if he knows it's because of me a scene is created." She elaborated and smiled while I just nod not really understanding what she meant and just started to make the tea.

In the boiling water, I added smashed cardamom and ginger. I let it shimmer for a while and then add the tea powder. I let it boil and then from the fridge I took the milk and added accordingly as the scent began to evaporate. Nice!

" WOAH! Nice smell! What tea is this?" Michelle asked sitting on the kitchen counter near the stove looking at the boiling tea and smelling its aroma.

" u-um... Chai?" I whispered not really sure what to tell her what it is so I just said Chai which also means Milk tea but I don't bother to explain her that.

" NICE! Can't wait to taste it!" she chirped with a wide smile. She seems nice.

" Michelle" a voice called out really deep that could send shiver from fear within anyone as I jump startled hearing it while Michelle jumped off from the counter walking towards the voice with a huge smile " Leo!"

"Why didn't you come to meet me?" the voice who I know now belonged to Leo asked her.

" Oh- I was just talking with my new friend Noor" she replied . Friend?

When did we became friend? I stirred the Chai preventing it from overflowing as they still continued to talk.

" Friend?" he asked and I could feel him staring at me but I dare not turn to see them.

" Yeah she is really different from us and cute" she complimented but I know she might not mean it, still.... it's good to hear something good once in a while.

" Not interested in a sacked goods" he said rudely and received a smack maybe from Michael because the sound was audible

Sacked goods?! How dare he disrespect and humiliate me! Humph!

" That was rude! Leonardo!" she scolded and dragged him away not before saying " Sorry about that Noor. He didn't mean it" .

I doubt that.

Sacked goods? Really? How more rude can he be? But when have I ever cared what people say. They can say whatever they want I don't care because I wear what I like and do what I want until I got into this hell of a place.

The overflowing of boiling tea got my attention as I quickly turned off the stove and it shimmered down not before it could make a mess spilling the tea.

Agghhh-!

I added the last ingredient sugar neither too sweet nor plain just perfect as I tasted it. I look at the mess on the stove and sighed.

I will clean it after I serve the tea or else Suzy will come and lose her voice for real if she shouts. She should consider doing Opera if she likes to shout.

Laughing at my own thought, I poured the Chai from the pot to three tea cups and put them on a tray. I cooled down the pot on the sink filling it with water before I took the tray and left the kitchen.

I hope Maya returns back from the market early so I wouldn't be serving them, but I doubt Suzy would allow me to do nothing.

Upon entering the living room I could hear Michelle and Suzy bickering one another.

Suzy sounded as if she will explode any minutes while Michelle doesn't care having fun making her furious.

As they came in my sight , I saw Suzy sitting with who I assume is Leo and Michelle solo in front of them.

" Shut up Michelle! Leo look how she is talking at me!" Suzy complained with pitiful voice while Michelle rolled her eyes with her hand raised opening and closing as if it's a mouth.

*chuckle*

She sprung from her seat as she saw me and smiled walking toward me
" Noor!"

" um... excuse me" I said before she collides and nodded as I put the ray on the table and my eyes caught the person sitting beside Suzy.

Oh no.... no no no. Why is he here?? My hands began to tremble as I hide them besides me clenching on my clothes fabric . I down my gaze as he stares deeply into me.

I don't want to be here. I don't want to be in front of this person.

" Oh its done! Let me have one please. Thank you" She said grabbing a cup happily and smelled the aroma vaporing from it.

" Smells good~" she complimented the Chai but I was too tensed to give any reaction.

" Wait!" Suzy voiced and I habitually looked at her

" Let her drink it first. Who knows maybe she put something dangerous to get us killed" she commented but no words were able to come from my mouth as if the air is choked in my throat.

Why does she likes to pick on me?

" Shut up Suzy. I was there the whole time she was making this" Michelle defended snarling at her so did Suzy.

While they both began to start fighting again, my gaze shifted towards the man. He was still looking at me without saying a word and simply just picked up the cup and drank the Chai from it.

I thought he was also going to be suspicious like Suzy, but I guess not.

The slurping sound caught the attention of Suzy and Michael making their bickering stop.

" Agh- annoying bitch" Michelle said gaining a strong glare from Suzy while she just roll her eyes as a response . Now I confirm they are not friends .

Definitely not friends.

Michelle also starts to drink the tea slurping it due to hotness as she moans in delicacy

"mmm~ it's really good!!!!!" she gulped, really liked the tea I made.

Well it's been a while I made it and I was worried it wouldn't taste good.

Suzy was taking glances from Leo and Michelle still hesitant to drink the tea, oh well never mind , no one is forcing her to drink it.

" Bitch if you are not going to drink , I am going to drink it" Michelle said really annoyed at her. Why do they hate each other though?

At the end Suzy didn't drink the tea and left the place not before replying to Michelle sassily " whatever"

And she drink two cups of cardamom ginger tea.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

☆ Hey yo readers! Its been a while since I updated because I got some problems but now I hope I wpuld be able to update like usual!

☆ I would like to really thank those who have support this story and liked it . I didn't really thought anyone would come to like it but oh well Alhamdulillah I guess. Hehehe

Have a good day and Happy reading! ;)

Words count: 2060.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 3.9K 59
There are swearing and adult scenes.๐Ÿ”ฅ There are two endings in this story. Anyone who wants can read the bad ending. Whoever wants the good ending. ...
115K 5.4K 36
"This is the story of how she became the villain." ~ "Noun. noctifer m (genitive noctiferฤซ); second declension. bringer of night. evening star" ~ He...
1.8K 243 21
what happens when you are so kind and save everyone because you are so kind and because of Your kindness that person falls for you and never lets you...
1.9K 29 25
Firdaus is a timid muslimah who lost her earring during a terrorist attack at just five years old.She lost her parents and siblings, and had to stay...