Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

101-Robot

1.6K 36 11
By Author-kun77

No excuse for taking this long.... Hopefully my other stories will be updated soon.... maybe.... Yeah.

A girl with a hoodie ran through the rain, her shoes getting muddy from the ground as she ran as fast as she could. She held onto her jacket that was covering her body and hid most of her head as she ran.

"STOP!" Several guards yelled behind her, giving chase after the girl.

She took one quick glance behind her before looking back ahead. She turned a corner and kept going as fast as she could.

'Gotta get away!' She thought to herself as her heart raced.

She came to a path with two ways. Something, almost like it was destiny, told her to go right. And so she did.

Luckily the guards behind her couldn't tell which way she went, thanks to the distance she gained and the rain plus darkness making it hard to see. Because of this half the guards went the other way, but she still has two others following her.

She took another look behind her to see how far she was from them, but that was a grave mistake. Her foot hit a lose cobblestone causing her to trip to the ground.

'No no no!' She thought as she felt a bit of pain her body as the guards closed in on her.

'I-i can't be caught!' She was about ready to cry.

"There she is!' The guards yelled at they were now in seeing range of her.

But they didn't make it another three steps before they slipped on some marbles that came out of nowhere.

"Huh?"

Suddenly, someone grabbed the back of her head and lifted her up and pulled her into a nearby alleyway. The guards got up and ran past her, never seeing the alleyway that she was now hidden.

"Seems like they're gone" A soft voice said from behind her.

The girl looked behind her to see someone standing behind her, but she couldn't make out his face as he too was covered by a big hoodie. Although she could tell it was a male by his voice.

" Before I take you somewhere safe, I want you to promise me something." The mysterious male spoke in a serious voice.

"W-what?" The girl asked not really having much choice regardless of what the promise is.

"Promise me that you did nothing wrong. That the people chasing you are not good people. They don't look like police. And also promise me that I'm not helping a criminal " The male once again sounded serious.

"I promise!" She responded quickly.

"........" The male didn't speak another word. He leaned slightly out of the alleyway with his head and looked around.

"Keep your head low and follow me"He began to walk forward out into the streets with Ochako following close and keeping her head down in the process.

They walked for about half an hour before they made it to a building. The male unlocked the door and let the girl in before quickly shutting and locking it.

"Is this some kind of hideout?" The girl asked trying to look around but it was mostly pitch black.

"No." The male turned on the lights to reveal that he had led her to a..... Bakery.

"Huh?" She was confused as she looked around at the place. Several tables and chairs were around, there was lots of displays where food would be, and lot's of other things that a bakery would have.

" Sorry if you were expecting a special agent or something." The male stood behind the counter and took off his hood to reveal himself. He had green hair and freckles.

"But I'm just an ordinary guy" He gave a warm smile that she found weirdly comforting.

But she had a big question to ask him.

"What is a bakery?" She asked to his confusion.

The smile faded away from his face.

"Please sit" He pointed at the closet chair near him. She took off her own hood to reveal her bubbly face and her nice brown hair before sitting down.

He blinked twice with a straight face before turning around so she couldn't see him.

'OMG SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!?' He blushed hard as his thoughts raced in his mind.

"Um excuse me?" She asked and he quick turned around, still with a bit of red on hso face.

"Y-yes?" He asked not looking in her eyes.

"Thank you for saving me" She stood up and bowed her head in thanks.

"N-no problem! No trouble at all!" His hands went all over the place as he was embarrassed by the praise.

"May I ask what should I call you?" She asked after sitting back down.

"I-i'm I-izuku. What is your name?" He never lasted this long in a conversation with a girl before.

"X13-79" She replied.

"...... Um.... What?" Izuku was now confused at that.

"Oh...I guess I do look pretty real." She started to stand up and slipped off her jacket.

"What do you -OH MY GOSH!!!" Izuku nearly fell from what he saw.

Her entire right hand was exactly like a robots. Completely metal and circuity.

" My name is X13-79. I am a robot. Or Android if you would prefer." She placed it back on, she wasn't very comfortable with showing it off.

"I-i see. N-nice to meet you X13-79....." He had to take several deep breaths and let that information process in his brain.

" I am an escaped robot from a lab. Those men chasing me had orders to capture me and bring me back " She explained to him.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you run away in the first place?" He asked.

She looked down on the ground with a sad face.

"S-sorry forget it... You know you must be hungry. Here" He fetched her a piece of bread and with butter and placed it on a plate in front of her.

She just stared at it without doing anything.

"Um I'm a robot so i-

"Oh sorry! I should have realized you can't eat food" He said cutting her off.

" Oh no it's not that. I am actually programed to eat and process food. I just don't know what that is. I have been isolated most of my life.

"Oh jeez I'm sorry. This is called bread. It is made of wheat and some other ingredients. It's nothing great, I unfortunately don't have much made since it's night time. What kind of food did you have at the lab?" Izuku asked after explaining what bread is.

"Hard drives and computer chips" She said calmly.

"AND YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO EAT BREAD!?' He was completely shocked.

"I will be fine. No need to worry" She picked up the bread and took a small bite out of it and she actually had a tear go down her face.

"Is it bad?" He asked seeing her cry.

"No..... It's amazing" She gave off a weak but genuine smile to him. She then ate the rest in a matter of two minutes.

He took the plate and quickly washed it off before putting it up.

"Well what's your plan now?" He asked coming back to her.

"I'm not sure. It's not like I can just be out in the open and I do not have any connections to any sources for help." She tilt her head to the side in a cute manner.

"Well you are more than welcome to stay here. I have a spare bedroom available... although I don't know if you really need to sleep" He wasn't sure what to do in that case.

"No need. " Her hand reached into her pocket and pulled out a simple plug and block that looked like it would be for a phone. " As long as I can plug this in, I will be fine" She walked over and plugged it into the wall.

"That seems convenient" Izuku watched her.

"Can you give me a hand?" She asked holding the other end of the cord.

"Um sure" He took it in his hand. "Where do I plug this in?" He asked.

"Right here" She threw her shirt off leaving her in a pink bra.

"OMG!" Izuku fell to the ground in a red tomato state, blood threatening to come out his nose.

" ?" Ochako had a question mark appear above her head. "It goes here in my back" She turned around to show a small hole in her back.

Izuku slowly rose and plugged it in.

"Thank you. In one minute I will power down, but I have to ask why are you so red?" She asked getting curious about his human body.

" I-i can see your b-b-b-bra!" He could barley say it.

"I do not comprehend the problem. Well I will ask tomorrow. Goodnight Izuku. Powering........down" Her eyes closed and her head tilted slightly and she didn't say another word.

Izuku turned off the lights, though his face was still glowing, as he went upstairs and climbed into his bed.

'Even though she's a Robot, that was the closest I've ever seen b....time to sleep ' He turned off his light stand and soon fell asleep.

So in case you're wondering, this will be a full story soon. Hopefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344 0 4
My collection of oneshots for My Hero Academia! Feel free to request anything you want to see, I love getting them! Just a reminder though, I don't w...
32.5K 530 31
Just a bunch of one shots for my green haired boy :) a lot of fluff and angst Please know that I do not own Izuku or any characters of MHA just y/n...
29.4K 286 15
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’–๐’” โ™ก ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โ™ก ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
515K 21K 44
โYฬฒOฬฒUฬฒ'ฬฒDฬฒ ฬฒBฬฒEฬฒ ฬฒBฬฒEฬฒTฬฒTฬฒEฬฒRฬฒ ฬฒIฬฒFฬฒ ฬฒYฬฒOฬฒUฬฒ ฬฒWฬฒEฬฒRฬฒEฬฒ ฬฒMฬฒIฬฒNฬฒEฬฒ.ฬฒโž ๏ผแด€ แด„ส€แดœแด‡สŸ แด„แด€แด› แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœsแด‡ ษขแด€แดแด‡ sสœษชษดแด‡s แดœแด˜แดษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹แด‡ษดแด‡แด… sษชแด…แด‡ แดา“ สŸแดแด แด‡. ...