Married To Music (A Wizkid Fa...

De adewumiayomide22

"I want a baby now" "So it's back to what you just want, you didn't even bother to check with what I want!" T... Mais

DREAM CAST
1
2
3 - Aaliyah
4 - Aaliyah
5 - Aaliyah
6 - Aaliyah
7 - Aaliyah
8 - Aaliyah
9 - Aaliyah
10 - Aaliyah
11 - Aaliyah
12 - Ayo
13 - Aaliyah
14 - Aaliyah
15 - Aaliyah
16 - Ayo
17 - Aaliyah
18 - Aaliyah
19 - Aaliyah
20 - Aaliyah
21 - Aaliyah
22 Aaliyah
23 - Aaliyah
24 - Ayo
25 - Ayo
26 - Ayo
27 - Aaliyah
28 - Aaliyah
29 - Aaliyah
30 - Aaliyah
31- Aaliyah
32 - Ayo
33 - Aaliyah
34 - Aaliyah
35 - Aaliyah
37 - Aaliyah
38 - Ayo
39 - Aaliyah
40 - Aaliyah
41 - Aaliyah
42 - Ayo
43 - Ayo
44 ~ Aaliyah
45 ~ Aaliyah -
46 - Aaliyah
47 - Aaliyah
48 - Ayo
49 - Aaliayah
50 - Aaliyah
51 - Ayo
52 - Aaliyah
53 - Aaliyah
54 - Aailyah
55 - Aaliyah
56 - Ayo
57 - Aaliyah
58 - Ayo
59 - Ayo
60 - Omniscient
61 - Aaliyah
62 - Aaliyah
63 - Aaliyah
64 - Aaliyah
65 - Aaliyah
66 - Ayo
67 - Aaliyah
68 - Aaliyah
69 - Aaliyah
70 - Ayo
71 - Aaliyah
72 - Aaliyah
73 - Aaliyah
74 - Aaliyah
75 - Ayo
76 - Aaliyah
77- Ayo
78 - Ayo
79 - Aaliyah
80 - Aaliyah
81 - Ayo
82 - Aaliyah
83 - Ayo
84 - Ayo
85 - Aaliyah
86 - Aaliyah
87 - Aaliyah
88 - Ayo
89 - Aaliyah
90 - Aaliyah
91- Aaliyah
92 - AALIYAH
93 - Ayo ~ I
94 - Ayo ~ 2
95 - Aaliyah
96 - Aaliyah
97 - Ayo
98 - Aaliayh
99 - Ayo
100 - Aaliyah
101 - Ayo
102 - Aaliyah
103 - Aaliyah
104 - Ayo

36 - Aaliyah

125 9 0
De adewumiayomide22

🌹July 16th🌹

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday baby daddy, happy birthday to you" I sang for Ayo. He laid on the bed completely tired from whatever event he had yesterday.

My husband opens his eyes, a big smile on his face. He roll on his back and sat himself up. "Happy birthday baby" I smile at him again.

All smiles back, "Thank you Wifey" I lean towards him and kiss him fully on the lips. I place Amaya in his arms, Ayo kiss our daughter on the cheeks, she squeals and wraps her tiny arms around his neck, Ayo laughs while I stood up and went to get his gifts.

I came back in with a cake shaped in the thirty one number. I held it in front of him, Amaya tried to dig her chubby small hands into the cake but Ayo quickly caught her arms. "Don't ruins daddy's cake princess" he blew kisses on her stomach making her laugh.

"Make a wish" I tell Ayo after I lit the candles. Ayo leans towards the cake, he blew out the candles, closed his eyes for a minute then opens them with his sweetest smile. I place the cake on the table and came back to bed with his gifts.

Ayo set Amaya on his laps so he could open the wrapped boxes. Amaya grab the wrapping papers with her chubby fingers squealing as she did. Ayo shook his head and laughed with her.

He opens the first box to reveal two God face diamond pendants, the second gifts was a full jewelry set from Rolex.

"Wifey this looks damn expensive!" Ayo exclaims.

"Nothing is too expensive for my baby daddy" I cheese at him. Ayo looks at me for a minute, "come here" I lean closer, he grab my face with one hand and placed the most watery kiss on my lips. We were almost making out then Amaya burst into tears.

I roll my eyes as Ayo broke the kiss, he take his attention to his princess and cooed her calmly. I made a face at Amaya, Ayo notice and laughed. "You're so cute Wifey, Thank you for my gifts"

"You're welcome baby! Come on gimme Amaya then go shower, I prepared breakfast" I grab a crying Amaya out of his arms and walked out of the room.

After propping her on her seat, I went on instagram to post Ayo pictures. All the photos I found were unaware or he was typing on his phone. I posted one anyway.

liked by stefflondon, burnaboygram, skepta, champagnepapi, virgilablorh and 234,679 others
aaliyahb happy birthday to the love of my life, you're a year wiser, a year older. I will not trade you for anything in the world. Thank you for all your love, patience and understanding especially when our baby was born, you stayed with me throughout my recovery. I can't even explain how much I love you Ayo. You are my greatest love and I wish you all the happiness in the world @wizkidayo happy birthday once again from Amaya and I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
view 45678 comments
skepta happy birthday @wizkidayo
naomicampbell  happy birthday @wizkidayo God bless your family ❤️
burnaboygram happy birthday brother

"You smell heavenly Wifey?" Ayo kiss my neck, his hand went down to my ass and grab, normally if we didn't have a baby watching with her big eyes he would've bent me over the counter and fucked me crazy.

"Thank you"

Ayo slap my ass and walks towards the counter, someone is horny!!! Ayo play with Amaya while I made breakfast for us. Every time I bent to do anything or lean over i swore Ayo eyes were on my ass, did they grow bigger or he woke up horny.

"So how do you feel?" I place his plate in front of him.

"Feel about?"

The nonchalant Ayo is in the building y'all

I fill our cups with orange juice, "About turning thirty one, how do you feel?"

Ayo shrug, "I'm thirty one Aaliyah not three hundred and one. Besides how should I feel?"

I sat down to eat, "I don't know old?"

"Old?"

"Yeah. I mean your thirty one and already father of four"

Ayo roll his eyes at me. "Like I said Wifey I'm just thirty one not three hundred and one and besides what do I feel when I actually become old? I'm dying?"

I choked on my juice making Amaya to start fussing in her chair. Ayo shook his head at me, he turn to his child and tried to make her relax before she starts wailing.

I laughed, "That's crazy Ayo"

Ayo roll his eyes again but still smile.

"So what's your plans today?"

"I don't really got much, I just wanna chill with Amaya and you" he say the you in his low seducing voice, I bit my lips when he licked his. Yep he's definitely horny.

"Well there's a small party later tonight"

"Really?" Ayo actually hyped up. He swore he didn't like parties but loved when someone organized one for him. "It's my party right?"

"Of course. You're the birthday boy after all also I booked us a room at St Rouge"

Ayo smirks, "Is that for what I'm thinking? I'm finally getting some tonight?"

"Uh huh you're getting some and all"

Ayo back his plates, he carries Amaya out of her car seat, he starts rocking her in his arms. "You year that maya? Daddy is getting some and all tonight!"

"Don't talk dirty to my baby Ayo!"

"Oh please she doesn't understand, do you Princess?"he made funny faces at her making her laugh. I shook my head at them. "Hope you're good though?" He ask, I knew he was referring to the operation wounds.

"Duh yes beside it's been almost two month, of course I'm good" I reply in a duh tone. Even if I wasn't good I wasn't going to tell him I need his dick tonight.

Ayo lick his lips, "no pressure Wifey I'm just making sure you're good for tonight though, it's gonna be a marathon"

My panties soaked! I missed when he talked dirty to me. I laugh and carried the plates to the sink. "Boy bye!"

"You say that but will start begging when I bend you over"

"What I say about talking dirty near my child?" I raise a brow at him.

"What I say about she not understanding?"Ayo smirks back.

I shook my head at him. "If she grows up with a vulgar mouth I'm blaming you"

"Huh? I'm blaming you if she grows up with your sharp mouth"

I roll my eyes at him.

"Save them eyes rolling for tonight Wifey you're gonna need it for our movies!"

I shook my head at Ayo making him laugh, he slaps my ass and walked out of the room bouncing Amaya in his arms. I love that man y'all.

_

8pm

Ayo party was in two hours. I stood in front of my vanity in just thongs applying my makeup. On the bed was two bags packed, one for when Amaya slept over at Steph house then the other for tonight and when we would leave tomorrow morning.

From the corner of my ears I saw Ayo enter the bedroom. He was already dressed in custom Fendi crew neck sweatshirt, Tommy Hilfiger whitewashed denim jeans, Fendi boots and base ball face-cap turned backwards, he walk towards the jewelry closet and browsed through his diamonds.

"What you think?" He raised a Cuban set from jewelry box.

I shook my head, "wear the ones I got you"

"The Christ face?"

"Yep" I turn back to finish applying my mascara. Ayo finish dressing and walked up to me. He grab my waist from behind and pressed his dick into my waist slowly dry humping.

"Ayo wait till tonight" I almost moaned knowing if I did no amount of pleas would stop him from fucking now.

"Why? You can just give me a little something now, quickie?" He was now separating my ass cheeks  "We're gonna be late Ayo"

"So? It won't be the first or the last time the celebrant misses his party"

I grab his hands before he push a finger inside my wet pussy, "that's enough, you gotta wait till tonight baby then I'm all yours" I smile seductively at him.

Ayo puckered his lips, "gimme kiss then"

I quickly peck his lips before he tries another thing. Ayo shook his head at me. "I'm gon get you tonight."

"Can you go check on Amaya?"

He suck his teeth and slapped my ass but still walked away. I shook my head and finished dressing. After my makeup I got dressed.

"Why you have two bags?" Ayo questions as I walked down the stairs.

"One for Amaya the other for us" I told him, I set the bags on the floor. I recheck it to be sure it had enough milk bottles for Amaya, I didn't plain to get drunk anything might happen.

Ayo nods his head, "who is she staying with though?"

"Steph, I told you before. Steph would take her home" I zip her diaper bag, I made mental notes to ask
Steph to refrigerate them once she got home.

"Alright lets go" I told Ayo. He walks ahead of me carrying Amaya in his arms, I followed behind with the bags. Roy helps us into the Rolls Royce then drove us to the venue.

_

"Give it up for the birthday boy in building y'all!!" The Mc screamed inside the microphone as Ayo and I walked into his party.

They were much just mostly his close friends and partners in the industry. I led us to our table. Steph, Burna, J, Kia, Baba Are, Thyra came over to greet us.

The hall was decorated in a tropical way, there were about fifty people in attendance and Ayo requested it to be as private as possible mostly because I was going to be present with Amaya who wasn't public yet.

I sat with Amaya on my legs while Ayo went to mingle with his guest. Music boomed from the overhead speakers, on one table was his birthday cake, amy table was suited far away from the speakers but from there I could watch the whole event.

I watch my husband go round to greet his friends, they dab, hug and laugh happily. Many of them came over to greet me and check on Amaya. Amaya mostly stared back at them with wide eyes. They complimented and congratulated me over and over.

"Hey best friend" Steph danced her way towards where I sat.

I smile up at her, "hey"

She sat beside me and lean over to touch Amaya's cheeks, "she's Ayo's carbon copy! How you gon carry a baby for nine months and not make her look like you!"

I frown at Steph. "Are you drunk Stephanie Allen?"

"Shut your mouth Aaliyah Balogun!" She roll her eyes at me. We burst into laughter. "I miss you bitch! Took your ass long enough to come out huh!"

I roll my eyes, "girl honestly I wanna go home and sleep!"

"Why? What about tonight plans?" Steph leans closer to me. "You know? Operation remind Ayo what's he's missing?"

I slap Steph left arm, "shut your mouth!"

Steph rubs the spot I hit her, "hey! That hurt okay? Besides that's the plan ain't it?"

"I know stupid that doesn't mean you should yell it you might as well collect the microphone and announce it to the party" I scoff at her. Steph shook her head at me. "Dumb bitch"

"Oh my god guess who just walked in!" Thyra flew to our table. We look at her with raised brows. "Girl where you came from?"

Thyra ignores our comment. She sat opposite me and repeated what she said. "I said guess who just cane in"

Steph and I looked at each other then face Thyra. "Who?" We ask unison.

"Jada!"

"What?!" I exclaimed, Amaya burst into tears from my outburst.

"Relax Aaliyah!"

I look down at my crying baby rocking her so would be quiet. "Who invited her? I know I didn't"

"I also didn't" Steph said. "You think Ayo did?"

"He wouldn't, he didn't know the venue until we got here" Amaya finally quietens down. I fed her milk from her feeding bottle, I use my eyes to find Jada she was standing close to Ayo. He wasn't paying her full attention but they were still near each other. "What the fuck!?"

"Relax Aaliyah, stop making a fuss, nothing will go wrong, you gotta save your energy for tonight" Steph say.

Thyra leans on the table, "What's happening tonight?"

Steph told Thyra everything in her ear, Thyra eyes widen, she laughs and face me. "Steph is right don't worry about Jada stinking ass okay?"

I roll my eyes completely fuming, "She had better not come near me or I swear this party is over!"

Steph pats my hands, "she knows better than to"

"Can you go break them apart? I don't want her near my husband"

Steph laughs but still stand up, "anything for the baby mama" she stood up and went towards Ayo. I saw her jump in between Jada and Ayo, Steph didn't even hide her irritation as she eyed her openly for the world to see, I shook my head. Talk about petty.

_

We arrived at the suite I had booked for us, we were ushered in by the staffs. After the party Steph left with Amaya. 

The suite was breathtakingly beautiful, I drop our bag on the couch and stride to the large window facing the city. I felt Ayo hands snakes round my waist making me smile. He turns me around and devoured my lips. We kissed until we were both breathless. He push his hands under my dress to cup my ass.

"Jump" he instructs against the kiss. I did as told giggling as he catches me in his strong arms. Ayo carries me back to the bed pushing himself in between my legs. His lips still on mine as he took off his clothes, he pulls my dress over my head drawing one of my hard nipples in between his teeth, I arched my back and moaned. Fuccckkk

Ayo stops sucking by nipples to kiss down my stomach. "Let me" I stop him before me he went farther down. He smirk and rolled off me.

I made eye contact with him as I twisted her waist slowly taking off my black lace thong so I stood naked in front of him, Ayo lick his lips as I crawl seductively to him my waist swaying as I did. I reach Ayo, I slid my hand over his bare chest leaning down to suck on his nipples. Ayo bit his lips. I kiss up his chest, to his neck, so I could suck on his earlobe before kissing him fully on his lips.

Ayo grab my face as I push my tongue inside his mouth, he suck on my warm tongue, I moan against the kiss my hand finding its way to his boxers, I push my hand inside and grab his now hard long thick dick. I rub it my mouth still devouring his lips. I breaks the kiss and took his hard on inside my mouth, inching down it slowly till everything slid down my throat.

Ayo sighs as he felt his dick hitting the back of my throat. "Fuck Wifey"

Slowly I lick his dick, I sucked it in the way I knew he loved it. I teased,sucked,licked,ate his dick my neck bopping up and down his length. I moan sucking diligently, I felt rush of wetness slide between my legs.

"Fuckkkkk" Ayo groans gripping my hair, my head bobble up and down as I ate his dick, my mouth filled with saliva, I moved at a fast pace going on nonstop.

"That's right baby eat it, it's yours" He held my hair tight mouth fucking. He grabs a handful of my hair forcing his dick deeper.

I gagged, choked made sounds as my neck bobbled up and down, my tongue was working over time so was my mouth and jaw. Right now the only thing that mattered was his huge dick and how to eat every inch of it

Ayo pack my hair in his hand so he could see my her face while I ate his dick.

"You're so beautiful, so cute eating my dick"he moaned laying back on the pillow

My free hand grip on his shaft moving it up and down while my mouth ate him. Ayo was groaning as I felt him grow bigger showing he was going to cum

"Fuckkkkk Wifey" he grab my head thereby pushing his dick deeper down my throat

I gasp for air but didn't stop, he starts moving faster too.

"I'm about to cum baby" he breathes out his eyes closing enjoying every bit of my head. I stops sucking, I pulled his shorts down and climb over his dick sitting on it slowly till it was all inside me. I stop for a minute to let the pain settles, Ayo grips my waist and guides me up and down his dick. I moans wrapping my arms around his neck, I nuzzles his head against his shoulder as he bounce up and down his thick length.

"Umm babbbbyyy" I moan throwing my head back, a hand over his shoulder the other against the bed frame.

"Damn baby!"

"Baby..fuckkkk." I moan my hips hitting against his in fast motion. I moan loudly as he reach down biting a hard nipple into his mouth, he grip the other breast rubbing the nipple hard while sucking the other nipple even harder. My screams got louder.

"I'm gonna cummm" I cried as my stomach tightens in a nut. He stops sucking long to flip me around.

"Ass up baby" he tells me, I did as told arching my back as deep as she could. Ayo slaps my ass few times, he hold his waist pushing into me without warning I screamed in pain.

"Fuck yes!!"

He holds my waist hitting me with short quick rhythmic hit I could only moan in pain and pure pleasure.

"Who's is it??" Ayo ask slapping my ass few times pumping harder into me.

My eyes roll into the back of my head, "it's yours."

"Who?"

"Youuuuu...daddyyy" I cried out reaching a hand to brace her soft skin against his ripped abs, he slaps the hand away forcing me to take everything he had to give.

My screams fills the room entire suit with the loud music blasting from the speakers. I knew by morning I wouldn't be able to walk because of how hard he was beating against my pussy.

"Dadddyyy plllleaaaseee...." I was close to tears now. The knot against my lower abdomen too great to ignore.

"Wait baby girl" he breathes closer to cumming himself, he pumps even harder inside me, my moans and scream pulling him close to his release. With two quick hit he was cumming inside me. "Cum for me princess."

I scream "Fuckkkk daddy" I release the knot my warm cum flowing all over his hard dick and his warm seed shooting inside my womb. Ayo pulls out and fall against the bed satisfied. I lay still trying to catch my breathe.

"Damn who taught your cute ass how to give head like that" he say. I face him and smile weakly. "You liked it" I smirks.

Ayo smile and pull me close, "I love it baby" he kiss me pinching my swollen pussy. I roll my eyes, watch him say he doesn't like my mouth tomorrow "Whatever" I roll on my back.

Ayo laugh and spank my ass, "I love you mami"

"I love you too"

He roll on top so he towered over me, Ayo leans down slowly then place his lips on mine, he deepen the kiss the same time I felt his dick inside my already wet pussy. It's going to be a long night!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

67.5K 3.7K 19
PUBLISHED ON THE NOVELSTAR PLATFORM PUBLISHED ON THE NOVELNOW PLATFORM PUBLISHED ON HINOVEL AS A FREE STORY **** "How do I stop loving you? Teach me...
285K 49.7K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...
58.4K 1K 49
I stop at the last room, stare at the number on the door and crosscheck it with the one with me. I stuffed the paper away and ready myself for what l...
351K 13K 32
"But... why didn't you tell me?" There was a desperate-sounding crack in his voice when his eyes finally met mine and I knew it was now or never. "I...