Elf of Fire and Light: Book 2...

By SexyBitch99

Water distorts and tears fall. Your perception of yourself could be different day to day. But it is important... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Q&A
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Update Notice & Q & A #2
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Important Announcement

Chapter 44

146 4 0
By SexyBitch99

Chapter 44

Miranda's POV

Thranduil hasn't come back in a while. It makes sense of course. I mean, he has his own kingdom to take care of. I looked down at Aysukoriay. She liked to stay about the size of a house cat, and she was curled up on my lap asleep.

When she was asleep, was really the only time I had my mind to myself. She relied on me for so much, I used to be so nervous. Now, I don't need to worry too much anymore.

Seeing her, it reminded me of the Arkenstone and Thorin. I was slowly getting over him, it had been a year or so, but sometimes, the pain was so fresh I didn't want to even move. But I got up for Ash.

"Thorin," I sighed quietly, petting Ash's head. I frowned and looked up at the ceiling. Thorin's relationship with the people he cared about was true. I wanted to visit the Lonely Mountain, but I didn't think the dwarves would take too kindly to me bringing another dragon there. Besides, it would be harder to leave a second time.

Bilbo, I wonder how the hobbit is doing? Should I visit? Should I ask him about the ring? Should I tell other people about the ring?

"What ring?" Ash asked, stretching.

I shook my head, "Nothing, it's time has not yet come."

Aysukoriay nodded, "Alright. Is it dinner time yet?"

I looked out the window that led toward the balcony. The sun was going down. "Yes," I responded. "It is dinnertime."

Her eyes widened with excitement, "Then let's go!" Before I could say anything, she had bounded off my bed, reached up, pushed the handle down, and scampered out of my room.

I smiled back at her and slowly followed her out. The anniversary is tomorrow. Smaug then Thorin. I sighed softly and placed my hand on my door handle, closing it behind me.

I walked down the nearly empty halls in the direction of the outdoor dining area. The train of my white and black dress trailing behind me as I walked. I played gently with the sleeves and adjusted the bangle on my wrist.

"What's on your mind?" The voice behind me startled me so much I jumped. "Sorry."

I turned around and faced Nrimir. "It's no problem. Don't worry about it. There is just something I have to tell Lord Elrond about."

Nrimir nodded, "I understand. Here, let me get that for you." He opened the door to the outside terrace and placed a hand on the small of my back, pushing me forward when I didn't move. "Enjoy your meal!" Then he walked away as the door shut behind me.

"Luna!" Elrond exclaimed happily. "When Ash showed up without you, I was worried you weren't going to eat tonight." I looked over at him, my face solemn. His face fell. "Is there something wrong?"

I paused for a moment and then shook my head. "Arwen?"

She looked up at me, "Yes?"

"Will you watch Ash for the next few days? There is something I need to do," I spoke, my voice echoing a bit in the silence.

She glanced at her father before nodding slowly, "Of course."

I smiled slightly at her, "Thank you." Then I turned back to Elrond, "After dinner, I need to speak with you."

He stared at me for, but a moment then nodded, his face betraying no emotion, "Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...