Lets See Who Breaks First[N.S...

By Xzyztent

[SLOW UPDATES] [Really slow updates] [A Ryomen Sukuna X Op Oc Fanfiction] "I never said you could walk away... More

Lets See Who Breaks First[N.S.F.W. ๐Ÿ”ž] โš ๏ธ
OC Characterization
Prequel Chapter One: Where it All Began
Prequel Chapter Two: The Second Reccurance
Prequel Chapter Three: A violent Relationship
Prequel Chapter Four: Deprived of Life
Prequel Chapter Five: A Game Of Cat and Mouse
๐Ÿ”žPrequel Chapter Six: Tension Doesnt Always Fade
๐Ÿ”žPrequel Chapter Seven: The Call of The Hound
Prequel Chapter Eight: A Night Beneath the Stars
Prequel Chapter Nine: Life is limited
Prequel Final: Sands of Time Don't mean a thing
Preface: Seemingly new Bloodline
๐Ÿ”žChapter One: An Erased Hystory of Sorcerers
Chapter Two: What Shall Never Stay Hidden
Chapter Three: Curse or Sorceress
๐Ÿ”žChapter Four: You Shall Know My Name
Chapter Five: The World's Eldest Couple
A.N. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ HEH~
A.N. Share your thoughts
Chapter Six: His Incarnation
Chapter Eight: Sukuna Gets Jealous...
๐Ÿ”žChapter Nine: Domain Expansion...
๐Ÿ”žChapter Ten: Inevitable outcome...
Chapter Eleven: Sukuna's Softer Side...

Chapter Seven: Yuji's Ancestry

213 13 0
By Xzyztent

     I thought being in that blessed and bound room was annoying, but following behind Gojo was just as annoying. He wouldn't keep a minimal six feet distance from me, if a thing he was breathing down my neck with this goofy as grin on his face. "do I need to git check you again?" I wirrled around on him with my fingers curled into fists and stared at him, watching that goofy ass grin get wider until all of his white teeth were exposed. "Aww Nefi-chan, don't be like that. I'm not all bad, you just have to get to know me. Also we're on our way to meet the principle; since the both of you will be joining us at Tokyo's Jujutsu tech branch, he has to approve you." Gojo stayed mater of factly, though I got a little bored listing to him and began to think of other things.

     One, who said I even wanted to be apart of this school of unfair high horse riding misfits? Two, I'm an underground cage fighter. Fighting is my life and I wasn't ever going to give that up, it was literally in my blood. Three the only reason I was here was because my best friend housed my husband in his body at the moment... Speaking o my husband...

     "So you're not the boss here? Pathetic! Any higherarchy other than strength is worthless." My husbands voice filled the air in the next moment, snapping me out of my internal moping, and casting my green eyes other him. I stared in amusement as an eye opened and a mouth appeared on Yuji's cheek, showing all teeth in a feral grin.  "What an amusing body you have now... I wonder" Gojo leaned closer and was seemingly peering into the situation that was Yuji's cheek before Yuji literally slapped a hand over the mouth that belonged to my husband.

     "He's annoying and perverted. He keeps telling things at me in my head, going on and on about how hell top my heart out if I do much as try and..." He trailed off glancing at me with a blush. "And I quote: ride my wife again." He grimaced scratching his cheek. Gojo grinned at that before turning his head to glance back at me, rubbing his chin; in that moment I got the distinctive feeling that he was literally devouring me with his blindfolded eyes. "I wonder if, because I'm the strongest, he wpuld ve orivied to—"

     "—Only I can talk and look at her like that you annoying excuse for a man child. Listen here sorcerer, when I've gone and made this brat's body my own... I'll take joy in killing you. I'll make it painful seeing as you keep oogling my wife." After that he didn't say anything more, and I stood there looking between the two of them my thoughts churning.

      Did... Gojo want me or by some crazy obscene miracle was he joking? I couldn't tell and suddenly, I wanted to be as far away as possible.

-

-
-

-

    " So... He likes cursed plushies, huh?" I was currently sidelined standing six feet away from Gojo with the original version of his limitless technique, on full blast to keep him at bay. He was smuched against it, trying his hardest to get past it so he could approach me, but I didn't want his grimy my hands touching me. "This is extraordinary. It's like you have a limitless technique... What's this called?" He stopped and began proding it with his limitless and he did it in a certain way so that I could feel him trying to poke for holes. "It's called none of your business. " I felt him prod again directly for my head. "There's a cool thing about my technique that makes yours faulty.... " All I had to do was take one step in his direction for my own technique to dismantle his own and suddenly I was in his personal space with my technique pinning him against the pillar in the room.

     He didn't seem troubled, he just had that goofy ass grin on his face like he always did, and it got more lecturus the closer i got to him. "I know you're upset I pulled my cock out and beat it to  your twat getting destroyed... But I didn't think you'd come onto me this strongly." He gave a amused laugh, rubbing his nose. Without warning I rose my hand and slapped him right across his face, sending him straight into another pillar.

     "Disgusting...." The principle and Yuji were oth watching us with blank expression before the principle himself smirked. "You're in, Queen of Curses. I've been waiting for someone to appear and slap his mind back straight." He went back to making his cursed plushies and I stood there stunned trying to understand what the heck was going on and why.... Why do I have to be here?!

     "Damn it." I sighed giving up at his point, there was no telling what these mortal men would do if I decided to go and rerun back to what was my normal life. I wouldn't put it past them to try and hold my children over my head.

      If something like that were to ever occur though, they wouldn't just be dealing with me, but Sukuna himself. "Wow....you're strength doesn't disappoint. My left ear I bleeding." Gojo came back from the shadows I slapped him into, rubbing his bruised cheek and bleeding ear. "Just show us to our dorms so I can get the hell away from you." I sighed in exasperation, feeling Yuji's arms wrap around my waist with a growl of warning from Sukuna in my ear.

    "What did I tell you, Punk ass? Hands off my wife." Sukuna was about to start talking his shit, and once he started he'd wouldn't stop. "Shut up Sukuna. As long as I have control over my body you don't have a say to what I do with my friend."

     "Friends, I would've thought you two were dating. Especially with those lock screen pictures." Gojo stayed mater of factly....

    Yep... That was going to be a conversation I knew I wasn't going to like. "Can we JUST GO!?!"

-

-
-

-

     The moment Gojo showed Yuji his dorm, I went in and looked around with a smile. "I wonder if mine is bigger, we could have movie night." I suggested while looking at the cute innocent smile he had on his face. " Sounds like fun, Fei." He went to go pester Megumi as Gojo showed me my dorm, walking inside and looking around to see where everything was. It was quite empty and bare, it could use some decoration md has just the thing.

     "Spit it out Gojo..." I sighed as I felt him looking behind me with his hands in his pockets. "How'd you do it?" I could literally feel his breath down my neck and I immediately moved away. The tone of voice was cold and chilling andi had a feeling if I turned around I'd catch the cold and chilling expression he wore. Taking the risks I turned around to see his blue eyes bare and staring into mine when they met. His pupils all but shrunk and he had this crazy smile on his face as he stepped closer and closer until my back met the wall.

     "I told you... My technique has an ability... It can dismantle any cursed technique used against me. So .. your limitless... Will never work on me. Also... Do me a favor and cover your fucking eyes."

    He snorted at that with a dark look on his face, his hand grasping my face and holding it hard enough to cause a normal person discomfort. "You know ... I like you, despite the crazy porno shit my ancestors wrote about you and your king... But you, what you did has made it impossible for you to ever run from me." My breath hitched when his grip tightened and I heard my jaw crack a bit, surprisingly feeling discomfort.  "Stop talking to me as if you're some stalker boyfriend of mine..." I snarled, baring my teeth at him as the stinging in my eyes began, an indication that my eyes had shifted color. "Heh~ that doesn't sound bad, but I'm not the stalker type, Nefi-chan."

    "stop calling me th—" his thump pressed over my lips cutting me off immediately. "—stop changing the subject. What you did was like getting flirted with by the girl of my dreams." His grin was less crazy and more mischievous now, and I hated every moment of it. "Oh god you really are like your ancestor" I deadpaned at him, causing him to scoff and let my face go. "Fuck no, the bastard was obsessed with you in a way that was borderline insane, I'm obsessed with you in terms of your strength. Every fiber of my being fears you, but instead of running I keep finding myself drawn ...it's that or that ass I've been staring at all day." He shrugged with a giddy laugh, dodging when I took a swing at him. "easy easy. I kid I kid~"

     "That's also not why I'm here. I'm curious about Yuji. He says that you two have been round each other since you were babies essentially, so I want you to tell me what you know about Yuji's parents." Gojo had a serious expression on his face, but my body locked up because I knew exactly what he was trying to get at. I knew for a while that Yuji was an anomaly and that something wasn't right about him, it wasn't until I saw his mother that I knew who it was.... It was Kenjaku, but I couldn't tell him that so I decided to lead with something else.

     "I know his parent died off when he was still little, but I remember his mother. Her head... It had old stitch marks across it as if she had some kind of surgery... But that's pretty much it." I stared truthy about my deduction and he stepped back with a thoughtful expression, just as Yuji entered my room. "Hm... Your uniforms will be here tomorrow, for now get settled in and I'll see you both in the morning. Toodles~" we both watched as he vanished from my room, leaning Yuji stunned.

     "Holy ..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.1K 63
Gojo Satoru never fell in love. Yes, there were flings and countless hookups, yet there was never a sense of promise or faithfulness in the air. Ever...
58.2K 1.9K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
11.3K 335 11
"Listen here, mortal." The strange, large man with four arms and two faces leans down menacingly to your height. "You-" "Get off this land or I will...
52.4K 2.3K 25
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š. โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...