Blissful Encounter(Hyunlix)

Von jasmineStayAmryExoL

With his parents dead and brother sent to prison out of self-defense, Felix was left to fend for himself in a... Mehr

Character Introduction.
Prologue
chapter one. (Rated M)
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight.
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter Fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
The end.

chapter fourteen

2.7K 145 57
Von jasmineStayAmryExoL

Rated M.

F-f-fuck–” Jisung whined, hands barely able to hold onto the alpha’s arms anymore as he felt his body slowly started to surrender, “h-h-harder-”

Minho obeyed, quickening his pace and making the omega’s endless moans turned into cries, sobbing loudly as the alpha hit the deepest point inside of him, sending him up and over the edge. Jisung had turned into a begging mess, unable to say anything other than an ambiguous plea, incoherent words cascading out of his mouth as he tried to speak his mind conquered by pure euphoria. The thick length kept prodding at his prostate with every angled thrust, turning the heat in the pit of his stomach into a wildfire that took over his body in mind, drowning him in a choking but heavenly warmth.

“You f-feel so good, Han,” Minho mumbled next to The Omega's ear, “so tight and wet for your alpha’s cock. Y-you like it that much when I fuck you hard, when I stretch you out like that?”

“Yes,” Jisung moaned, looking down at his aching cock bobbing up and down, “s-so fucking much-”

“Want me to go harder?” the alpha asked, licking up Jisung's neck and slowing down his pace, “to fuck you rough?”

“F-fuck, please- take me. Minho bite me. Please”The words were leaving his mouth before he was fully processing the meaning of them.

Minho abruptly stopped as he glanced at the omega with wide eyes, did Jisung even know what he's asking? Did he have any idea how hard it was to hold back? How could he control his wolf when the Omega was begging to be bitten .

Damn Jisung had no idea how much Minho had wished for this moment. Everything seemed so unreal, it started with Jisung's confession a few hours ago, then Minho confessed too. The next thing they're fucking in Minho's office, and now the omega was asking him something he wasn't sure he could say no to. He shook his head to clear his mind a little.

"Jisung you don't know what you are doing_"

"Oh trust me I know just right what I am doing,  please, fuck me harder, then knot me and bite me. Please Minho, please baby. I need it"

They didn't have much time to think, to ask if they’re sure they wanted to go this far during their first time, all they knew was that it felt right; this was what they’re meant for. They would talk about it later, they would get to it when the time called for it.

For now this was all Jisung could think about, this was all Minho wanted to do. Perhaps it was a mistake to make such an important decision in the heat of the moment, but the thought of regret didn't cross Jisung's mind once."please fuck me harder–"

"Shit!" Minho swore.

But the Omega's pleas were answered as Minho abruptly pulled out and slammed his cock back into him again, leaving him breathless, speechless, eyes wide and lips parted, not a single sound leaving his mouth. It was only when the alpha slowly pulled out again that Jisung took a deep, shaky breath, legs feeling weaker with every inch that moved inside of him.

Minho's fingers dug into his thighs pulling him back at the same time thrusting harder into him. The alpha was moving in an angle that made Jisung's eyes roll at the back of his head, the Alpha glanced down to have a good view of his cock entering and pulling out of the omega’s leaking, flushed asshole.

“H-harder-” Jisung moaned.

Minho smirked and pounded roughly into him once before starting his quick cadence, the sound of his hips slapping against Jisung's wet ass echoing loudly around them. With every hit, Jisung's moaned out noisily, barely able to catch a breath as the alpha slammed into him without pause, entire body clenched as he put as much force as he could into his thrusts. The muscles of his arms, shoulders, ass, and legs were tight, peeking out from under his sweaty, skin with every movement.

Then he felt the Alpha's knot started forming against his rim. "Yes" he cried out loudly without caring that someone might hear them.

Minho didn't pause to think either, picking up his pace again to get them both right on the verge of coming.  The first graze of Minho's teeth on his shoulder had electricity sparking up his spine, ending at his nape where he tilted his head, giving Minho more. Offering more. 

"You better stop me now if you have second thoughts," Minho told him, his breathing ragged.

"No. Never." Jisung shook his head.

Minho released a shaky exhale, his back going stiff, his lower half moving to keep the pleasure they've gained. The alpha didn't hesitate, simply mapping out the perfect spot, leaving behind kisses to those spaces he'd rejected. He time it well, made sure he was hitting all the right places to get them to the end.

"Deep breaths for me, baby," Minho whispered against his skin . He opened his mouth as his canines elongated, he kept pushing his knot into the Omega as he leaned further, leaving a few licks on Jisung's pale neck, before sinking his teeth into the skin.

Jisung cried out as he came between their bodies, his back against the soft couch arching beautifully as Minho's knot finally swelled to completion, locking them together for the several minutes to come.

Jisung's blood dripping down his chin, when Minho unlatched himself from his neck, eyes clouded and stunning. The Alpha groaned as he came deep inside his now mate,  wiping his lips before they find his Omega's lips.

They laid in silence for all of one minute, panting into each other’s mouths, Jisung gasping at the pulse of Minho's knot rubbing incessantly over his prostate.

Maybe Jisung was still coming down from his high, maybe he’s just disoriented, but the most amazing moment of being bitten by Minho was the knowledge that he was now an alpha’s mate. The man he loved now his mate.

*****

Felix knocked softly on the door. He heard a shuffle before Mark asked him to come in.

"Afternoon MD" He greeted with a smile."Minho hyung said you wanted to see me?"

Mark raised his head and he grinned at the sight of the Omega. "Hey Felix. Afternoon" he stood up, walking to where the omega stood. "Hungry?" He asked.

Felix nodded. "Yeah"

"Perfect! let's go grab some lunch. Then" he pulled Felix's wrist and dragged him out.

Felix smiled as he followed his friend. But it was short lived as his smile faded the moment they came closer to Hyunjin's office. He glanced at the closed door and wondered for a moment what Hyunjin and his Dad were discussing. Would Hyunjin finally tell his Dad about them now that he'd seen them together? Would the older accept Felix and his grandkids?

Another pull at his hand made him snapped out of it, and he glanced away from Hyunjin's office and focused on the warmth in Mark's hand.

They made a stop in a nearby fast food restaurant. Mark ordered them a pepperoni pizza before taking their seats at the farthest table.

"Oh my God, this is good" Felix mumbled between bites.

Mark stared at him fondly, chuckling a little. "Don't tell me this is your first time of being here?"

Felix nodded as he took another bite."It is"

"You really missed the good stuff."

"I agree" he  giggle. "I bet Jae and Dae will love this place" he glanced at the surroundings a little and noticed some couples with their pups sharing larger pizzas. He smiled at the sight, maybe he'd ask Hyunjin to try this place with the kids, he's certain the twins would love it . 

Mark cleared his throat and Felix turned his attention back to the Alpha. "Thinking about something?" He asked taking a sip of his drink.

"The twins! I was thinking about bringing them here over the weekends"

"Oh really? That would be great, do you mind me joining you guys? I really want to meet them." 

Felix didn't know how to turn his friend down, not that he didn't want Mark to hang out with them. No. He just wanted to have a family time with Hyunjin and their kids–

"Hey it's okay if you don't want me there, you probably want to spend some time with them alone, just the three of you right? I get it, I wouldn't want to intrude."

"No please, that's not it , I really want you to meet the kids, i really do. But like you said I want to spend some time with them alone and I really feel bad for turning you down." Well Mark didn't need to know Felix was in a relationship with his pups' father. He felt bad for hiding it from his friend, he just needed a little more time to put his thoughts together before telling Mark about Hyunjin.

"It's okay," the Alpha waved him off. 

"How about you meet them on Friday evening?" He asked hopefully to make it up for turning the Alpha down.

Mark's face instantly lit up."Really?" 

Felix nodded. "Yeah, I mean if you're free and you want to–"

"What are you saying?" Mark said with a grin  "I would love to, it'd be an honor to meet those precious little creatures."

Felix smiled widely. "Friday evening, 5pm?"

Mark nodded. "I wouldn't miss it"

"Great! I will text you the address." He said. "You still haven't told me why you wanted to see me earlier?"

Mark lowered his head for brief moment then he brought his face up to look at Felix. "I wanted to ask you out on a lunch date and we've already done that." he smiled at the omega "Are you seeing anyone. Felix?" He suddenly asked.

Felix eyes widened briefly, he nodded."Yeah, I am seeing someone. why?"

"I uhm wanted to– never mind." Mark waved his hand dismissively, but his expression had changed "Who is this person you're seeing?"

"You don't know him–" he lied "uhm can we go please? I kind of have something to do." he dismissed the conversation as he stumbled to stand on his feet, glancing at his wrist watch in the process. 

****

Hyunjin's heart was beating faster than it should as he sat across his father in the office. His dad had his eyes fixated on him, staring intensely into Hyunjin's eyes.

They stayed that way for a moment. Then suddenly his Dad brought something out, some photos from inside his jacket's inner pocket and dropped them on top of the table in their middle a bit harshly causing the young Alpha to flinch. "Take a look". His dad said making himself comfortable on the chair.

Hyunjin hesistantly moved his hands to the photos. His heart almost stopped and his blood turned extremely cold. With trembling hands he brought one of the photos closer to his view to make sure he was seeing correctly. 

They were pictures of Felix with several men, in different picture as they engaged in sexual activities.

The one he was holding was rather compromised. Felix was on all fours as another man fucked him from behind. Hyunjin felt cold sweat coating his forehead. The world stopped, and something ignited a scorching wave of heat in his stomach that spread all the way to his chest, his thighs suddenly trembling. Saliva collected at the tip of his tongue as he tried to form words. "What is the meaning of this Dad? How did you even get these photos?" He said raising his head to look at his Dad.

"Judging from how you reacted, it seems you already knew he's a whore."

"He's not" Hyunjin defended.

"Well the pictures said otherwise" the older pointed at the photos spared across the table. "Is this what you're doing with your life Hyunjin? You asked me to give you time to bring the person you want to mate with and this–" he picked one of the photos. "Is the man you want to be with? And you even dare to make Yeji put some words for you. Which because of, i added two years on what I originally gave you and all that for a whore?" His father sounded extremely disappointed.

"He's not what he used to be, you saw him, he's a decent worker in my company. Now."

"Used to be! You said it yourself, how could you Hyunjin? A freaking whore? A man that gave his body to countless of men. Where is your discipling, integrity and dignity as an Alpha?" His dad asked crudely.

"You think I am happy with the life he had? Knowing he had slept with other Alphas? No Dad I am not, but I don't care about that because I love him. You have no idea how much he means to me, so if you're here to discourage me about mating him, it won't work. Because I love him and that's all that matters. Felix was forced into that life, he had no choice at that time." Hyunjin explained nearly swallowing his tongue in the process.

His dad hummed with a nod. "Now you listen to me, I am not going to accept a whore as my son in law, I don't care if you love him or you'll die without him, because you're going to mate with the boy I choose for you. And it's not a request Hyunjin, it's an order or else there will be consequences"

"No" He shook his head. "You can't do this, you promised"Hyunjin was getting progressively more irritated by the second.

"I did, I gave you time, but you disappointed me."

"I am not going to mate the Jake" Hyunjin pursed his lips, crossing his arms in defiance.

"Good thing you remembered his name because you're going to marry him in less than a month."

Hyunjin abruptly stood up. "What?" .

"You heard me"

"Why are you doing this?" Hyunjin asked in dismay, his face blank as he waited for his Dad's reaction.

"You brought this upon yourself, I gave you the chance to bring a decent Omega you want to mate, but you dared to show up with a whore? What would the people think or say about our family? What would the council think of me? That I couldn't guide my son to do the right thing? Do you think no one would possibly recognize him if you showed him to the world as your mate? How do you think I got those pictures?

"Look at the man in this particular picture, he's old enough to be his father but he's obviously enjoying being fucked by the said man, is this someone you want to have a family with? Someone with no dignity no respect for his body?" He picked out one of the photos clutching it tightly.

"Do you know who this is? He's a conglomerate I blackmailed, I had these pictures taken years back, I kept them in case something comes up but then a few days back I saw you with the whore and immediately recognized him, because I can never forget his face after seeing it in many photos with men I blackmailed– and he had pups– bastards to say the least. He probably doesn't know who their real father is. I had you followed and i came to the realization you two were together. So Hyunjin if you think I am ever going to sit and watch you destroy your life or I am going to accept him as your mate, you're wrong."

Hyunjin clenched his fist, biting down a growl that threatened to escape his throat."Those–" he started through gritted teeth  "bastards are mine" he couldn't hold the growl that escaped him. Deep and threatening.

His father scoffed, shaking his head slightly in disbelief. "Now you're growling at me?" He looked amused "Did he tell you that they're your children?" He asked and Hyunjin nodded instantly. "Then you must be a fool to believe him."

"I might be a fool, but a fool in love, and no matter how much you try to deny or convince me, I know Dad, I know those pups are mine. But I don't expect you to believe me." Hyunjin scratched the back of his head vigorously to show his   frustration, shaking his arms about for emphasis. "Damnit I don't care if you accept it or not."

His dad narrowed his eyes,"Good then, because I also don't care if they're really your kids or not, I don't and won't appreciate bastards in my home. I've told you this before." He finished, rising to his feet. "I am not a person with poor judgment or little intelligence. Hyunjin, I am your father, I gave you a life. You're a Hwang and every Hwang has a purpose, don't forget that, be a good son and fulfill yours. Get ready to mate Sim Jake. Don't force me into doing something you wouldn't like. I can ruin your whore with just a snap of my fingers." 

With that said, Mr. Hwang stormed out, leaving Hyunjin with shaky breath and trembling body. The idea of mating another man other than Felix terrified Hyunjin to his bones because he knew his father wasn't bluffing. Everything had been moving so fast, he couldn't handle it all at once. He felt like he had been dropped in the middle of a maze, blindfolded. He stumbled to his desk, placing both hands to brace himself as he tried to hold the hot and agonizing tears threatening to cascade down his cheeks, what was he going to do?

He knew his father would have a hard time accepting Felix but he never expected the elder to have such explicit pictures of Felix. This was bad, really bad... For the first time in his life Hyunjin was scared. Scared of what his father would do to Felix. Fuck he didn't even want to know what his father would do, when he learned what Felix really was, when he understood Felix was a Fox. A fox that his father hated so much. Things were already bad enough as it seem now.

He grabbed a fist full of his hair as he cursed out multiple times. Hyunjin had millions of thoughts going through his mind at the moment. He was fuming, he was angry, he was scared and he was sad, but he was far from being okay. He wanted to cry however he couldn't because the anger burned up the gathering tears as he gaze blankly at the window thinking of how the hell he was supposed to come up with a solution to this– and that was when his eyes caught the sight of his boyfriend walking hand in hand with Mark.

His instincts instantly kicked in, blood pumping with rage– possessiveness, and jealousy, he pulled back from his desk and rushed out of his office.

Felix seemed to be in his element, because he didn't notice when Hyunjin stood in front of them seething. It was until Hyunjin grabbed the Omega's other wrist hard that Felix snapped his head to look at him with wide eyes. 

"Hyunjin!" He exclaimed with a smile.

However, Hyunjin was only seeing red, the possessiveness in him surfacing as he glanced at the Omega's hand that was still laced with Mark's.

Growling, he yanked Felix hand away from Mark, the other alpha having Hyunjin a stunned look.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Mark growled back, he grabbed Felix hand and pushed the Omega behind his back. "You can't just come and–" Mark's words were cut short when a punch landed to his jaws. "Fuck! Jesus Christ–" Mark hissed through his teeth from the bruise already forming over his lips.

Felix's eyes widened, "Oh my God, Hyunjin what are you doing?" He moved closer, taking a hold of Hyunjin's hands as the CEO was ready to throw another punch. "Please stop, this isn't you. What the hell is wrong with you?" The omega sounded really frightened as he threw glances at Hyunjin judgementally .

Hyunjin's whole body shuddered at the tone and the fear emitting from his omega, that was enough to make him snap out of it. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, opening them again, feeling his irises turning back to brown as the deep red slowly faded.

When Felix noticed that Hyunjin was now back to normal, he shifted close to Mark and held the Alpha's face to examine his busted lip, "are you okay?" He asked.

Mark smiled despite his aching face.
"Yeah, I am fine, it's just a small cut."

But Felix was not convinced, he was really worried for his friend and he wondered what made his boyfriend to act rather impulsive. Because he never peg Hyunjin to be one of those aggressive Alphas, something must have made Hyunjin to snap the way he did. Dread coursed through his veins at the thought of what could possibly be the cause. 

"So Hyunjin is the person you're seeing?" Mark's voice brought him out his thoughts.

There's nothing to hide anymore, Hyunjin's stunt had said it all, thus he nodded. "Yeah, he is" Mark hummed as he slowly pushed Felix's hand away from his face. "C'mon I will put some ointment on your cut" he offered.

"You don't have to do this, I can manage."

Felix shook his head. "I want to" then he turned around to see the state his boyfriend was in, only to find the space empty. Hyunjin was no longer there. He sighed knowing Hyunjin must have gone back to his office. "Let's go" he said turning to face Mark and the alpha followed him to his office.

"I am sorry about Hyunjin, he's not usually like that, I don't know what has gotten into him" Felix mumbled as he applied the oitment on his Mark's lip.

"Hyunjin is my friend Felix, I know it's unlike him to act the way he did. I understand he was possessive of you, he didn't want any Alpha near you. So it's fine. Really."

Hyunjin let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks for understanding Mark!" He was about to pull his hand back when Mark caught his wrist. Felix stared at the Alpha. "Are you happy with him? I mean you know he's a Royal and his family are anti-fox."

"I know"

"Are you okay with it?"

"There's nothing I can do, I like Hyunjin and he knows what i am and he had accepted me despite my past."

Mark nodded. "Alright, but you should know I will be here for you no matter what, if you feel it won't work out between you two, I am here. I will accept you, my family are not anti-fox, and I don't care if you used to be a sex worker. I like you Felix I really do."

Felix's breath got caught up in his throat, his eyes widening. The space between his brows creasing. Mark liked him? Was that what he wanted to tell him earlier? And fuck he never told Mark about his past, how did he know? "How did you–"

Mark flashed him genuine smile.
"I accidentally looked into your head, the first day we met. Don't be mad at me. It's overwhelming, meeting you, so it kind of just happened when I shook your hand."

"Oh my God! you knew and you never say anything. Why?"

"It was up to you to tell me if you wanted me to know, I didn't want to come off like a creep. I am sorry, I also knew about the twins too before you told me about them" he slowly released Felix's hand.

Felix blinked a few times and he continued to stare at the Alpha. "Did you– did you know who the twins father is?" He asked anxiously.

Mark shook his head slightly. "No I don't, unless you want to tell me now."

Felix sighed in relief. "I will tell you when I am ready"

Mark hummed before he said."Did Hyunjin know about them? Is he okay with–"

"He knows and he's okay with them" Felix quickly cut off.

"I am sorry I know I shouldn't tell you about my feelings when you already have someone you like, I just–"

"Please Mark I don't want things to change between us because of something like this, I don't want to lose a friend. I am sorry I can't reciprocate your feelings. I like Hyunjin, I really do."

Mark nodded once again, rising to his feet. "Alright," he said with a smile "don't beat yourself over it. It's okay. I wanted to be your friend from the very start not because I was expecting something more from you," he moved closer and placed a gentle hand on Felix's shoulder." We're good Lix. I mean It." he flashed another smile. "I will see you around . Take care of yourself"

"Thanks Mark. For everything, for not being disgusted and not judging me because of my past."

The Alpha flashed another bright smile. There was no judgement, no condemnation. In a way."I would never be disgusted by you... I promise you."

Felix smiled. "Thanks again"

"You're welcome, I will be going home now, want me to drop you or?"

"No it's fine, I am not done yet, I still have some dance routines to come up with for Jisung and the ladies. I also want to make sure the trainees are picking up what I've been teaching them."

"Okay, just don't stay up too late" The Alpha waved at him, walking out of the office.

Felix sighed, he stood in place for a moment, then decided to make his way out. He needed to dance his stress away before going to speak with his boyfriend. He needed to have a serious talk with Hyunjin, he wanted to know and understand why the Alpha acted the way he did. Did it have anything to do with Hyunjin's father? He wondered and sighed once again as he entered into the changing room.

After changing his clothes, he walked to into the studio, there were some trainees in there practicing. Felix offered them a smile and they all bowed politely at their teacher. 

He moved to the middle of the studio to stretch a little before getting into it.

After a few minutes of stretching Felix rose to his feet and began moving to the beats his students were dancing to.

The three girls stopped and watched him in awe as he danced flawlessly. He gestured his hand at them, wordlessly telling them to continue their practice.

They nodded, doing as instructed, the four of them continued to dance. The girls would imitate his moves from time to time, until the third song came to an end.

Felix stopped and glanced at them."You should go get some rest, it's late. I will see you tomorrow by 9 for an early practice." he told them.

"Yes Mr. Lee " they nodded once again before packing their stuff and exited the dance studio.

He changed the song to a more softer beats, and he continued to dance. He just loved it, dancing helped him a lot to ease so many things within him. 

Felix didn't know how much time had passed, but by the time he's on the seventh song, he got a bout of dizziness that lasted for two minutes. He chalked it up to the stress but then his body started heating up. It wasn't a migraine, he was sure of that, but more of a light-headedness that lingered for too long. His vision spun, his hands shook, and the hair on the back of his neck rose in distress so he decided to take a break. Felix slumped on the floor for a moment, but it didn't work, and suddenly his vision started to get even more blurrier. And that was when he realized what his body was going through. But it shouldn't be.The first signs of his pre-heat wouldn't start until the end of the month. It was the middle of June, it shouldn’t be early. 

He cursed himself mentally for being this careless, how could he forget to take his suppressant when he knew he did that every morning. However, he made a mental note to double up on his dosage of suppressants after getting through this.  He struggled to stand up but the moment he did, his knee gave in and he fell to the ground.

His fox whined, yearning and calling for its Alpha. Hyunjin he mentally called as if it would ease his sufferings.

He needed to get out of here, he shouldn't be in heat with God knows how many Alphas were still in the building, but he was already weakening, his heats were usually bad enough because of the suppressants he'd been taking for years and now it seemed it was coming in full force. All he could do was pray for his Alpha to come find him before any other Alpha did.

****

"Fuck" Hyunjin cursed slamming his hand against the desk for the umpteenth time.

The Alpha gulped in two large mouthfuls of air, wiped away the sweat sliding along his jaw as he stood up and begin to pace through his office. He needed to see Felix, he had made his omega distress, Felix looked frightened by what he did, he needed to apologise to both his boyfriend and bestfriend. But his wolf was pushing him over the edge even more at the moment as if its trying to tell Hyunjin something, but all Hyunjin could feel was anger at himself for acting the way he did.

He went back to his desk and was about to sit but stopped when he heard something that sounded like Felix's voice in his head. And before he could process much, his nose caught the scent of flowers, extravagant smell of Jasmine. He knew that scent by heart and would recognize it anywhere. "Felix!" He said, instantly sprinting out of his office.

Hyunjin had never moved faster in his life the way he did right now to get to his boyfriend. He didn't bother taking the elevator because he believed he could reach there faster if he ran.

Fortunately the building was mostly empty, except for a few employees working on extra hours. His wolf howled louder the closer he approached the dance studio.

He came to a stop right in front of the door, and that's when he realized Felix was in heat. Sucking in a breathe, Hyunjin slowly opened the door and pushed himself inside.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.8K 404 4
Being an omega wolf without a pack has its perks and downfalls. She doesn't have to deal with tyrannical pack alphas and the hierarchy. She's free to...
471K 27.5K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
156K 7.8K 46
Felix is a 19 year old omega, going to college in Korea away from his family. A year ago, he got a 27 year old alpha for a roommate named Hyunjin. Th...
42.9K 925 15
Omegaverse ♡☻☺︎ SMUT🔞 The addicting smell of cherry walks pass him. The alpha had never smelled something like this.... (My first story) - Hyunjin...