2 am.

By ItsTenzy

"Who did this to you, why are you here?" I asked the sickening creature in front of me. She just stuttered cl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N

Chapter 26

35 2 0
By ItsTenzy

Ugh! This was bad.  The hell, this was horrible. This lymphomaniac kept dragging me from one invisible portal to another, teleportation.

It would have been nice, I guess, if only nature was not against me. First off, this demon was pulling me roughly by my hand to 'meet up'. Secondly, travelling through space was making me nauseous. It didn't help that she kept stopping at various places.

"Stop it." I pulled away from her in annoyance and irritation. She snapped her head to me and the jovial look on her face gone. Guess she was used to having me take in every bullshit she did.

"You're hurting me. I don't teleport, so would you stop stalling while making me tire out?" Her neutral look turned to a smile, a faded one. This demon sure knows how to smile. She smiles all the time! "What's funny?"

"You," She paused and chuckled. "You are so smart, you know. How could you say I was stalling so confidently?"

"Because you are."

"That I am. But how could you tell?"

"Because I'm not dumb," I said in a durh tone. She only shook her head in amusement.

"I definently mistook you for someone else. Well now you know I was stalling, what? You plan to stand there and catch your breath while leaving those humans in danger?"

I was tired of this bullshit. This girl was smart enough to keep pulling this card on me, but at this point it wasn't working anymore.

My cousins in danger? Who the hell cares and still delays the entire time. She was not doing this to help me, she is an evil creature after all. She knows my cousins are still very much alive and would be for a while, she was however waiting for them to die before taking me to them.

That explains why she's so calmly saying my sisters in danger and at the same time wasting hell of time. She wants Valak dead, or she wants Valak to have a cause to kill me. What other way than when I barge in defenseless and hungry to kill him? She might be wanting to just get on his good side and using me as a means.

"My humans are in danger and you care, don't you?" She kept quiet for awhile and this was unlike her.

"This is what I get for having a smartass human on neck."

"No this is what you get for having me on your neck. It's not about being a smart ass. You like Valak and it's as clear as day, you don't want me to kill him, you know I never could. You want to kill me when I try to."

"I don't like Valak. I'm a lymphomaniac, we don't like demons, only sex."

"You're lying. God you're so dumb." She grabbed my hand roughly and before I could do anything, we were in front of my house. She stared at the door in concentration while I looked around.

The fact that passers-by weren't bothered by two people standing on the main road and staring creepily at a building was concerning, especially with whatever-her-name-was looking like a demon.

She walked majestically and I followed quietly. I decided to not ask important questions and just follow her foot steps. What could go wrong?

Everything.

Claire was hanging upside down with Bella while my dad and Mae sat on the chair whimpering like coward. Valak sat crossed legged, like he was expecting us.

"Of course,I was just right." I muttered to the hearing of just the lymph.

"Remind me again why I don't trust you." Valak said calmly, eyes trained on the demon beside me. "Fortunately for you, you're right on time, a minute late and I would have beheaded this two girls." The beautiful eyes of the beautiful demon landed on mine. "You're here to what? Fight me?" His smirk was a cute one, I'd give him that, but that was not the point.

I didn't have a plan, if this lady beside me did, I wasn't informed and now I'm so screwed. Times like this when I get in a fight or flight mode, my mouth always gets into action.

"You're scared I'd kick your ass?"

Valak scoffed. "Yeah, I wish."

"You're a shameless thing just so you know. Bringing yourself to kill unharmed and weak humans, that's very low of you. I mean, all your life you've been killing people with very little strength, never took on a bigger opponent. And now what? You want to murder these girls who even if they tried, couldn't match up to you? Why not try someone your size? Hm?"

"You're trying to trick me. That won't work."

"Why would you think it's a trick? 'Cause you're scared I'm right? 'Cause you know better than anyone else here that you're a loser? 'Cause you know you've actually never fought someone as strong as yourself? Is that why you think I'm trying to trick you?" Valak growled, his anger becoming very visible even though he squeezed his fists tight to control it.

"Shut up you silly girl, you're getting this thing upset." Mae barked at me. "How do you even know these guys?" She added a while later quietly.

"The truth hurts Valak, but it's that. I made you a killer of human beings, not demons. Don't you ever wonder how it'd be like if I had made a story full of demons like yourself and make you a prey in the story? A story your safety isn't guaranteed in, where you either eat or be eaten. Do you think you'd survive?"

Valak growled his eyes changing colour as he imagined what I was saying. As we all imagined what I was saying.

"And then you'd see Liv. That human you treated the way you like? Imagine her stomping your little head to the ground with her demonic strength. Now that's a sight to behold. You would no longer be a..." The words didn't come out complete as i was thrown to the wall.

A choking hold was on my neck but it wasn't physically. My cousins looked like they felt the same thing i felt as they tried to claw at the invisible hand. Claire turned to Valak making me turn my gaze to, his eyes were as red as blood.

"Keep talking." The bitch beside me urged with a little smile. So she actually wanted Valak dead, time for a story twist.

"But that's not all. Liv is not the only one able to put you in your place, Melissa, a lymphomaniac with utmost hatred towards you, is able to." From the corner of my eyes, I could see Melissa smile. She always wanted to be able to put him out. "Or so she thought." Her smile vanished as she turned to me.

I coughed as the hold tightened on my neck.

"Rush the words out Maddie!" Bella yelled.

"You three compete for power. You, Liv, Melissa. Melissa isn't as strong as she thought so it takes no time for Valak to squash her little head inside, killing her and her insatiable urge for sex." Mellisa groaned beside me and fell on the floor, her face turning pale. "Liv is left to battle with Valak, the one King of the other world. The fight started and on lookers watched. Amongst the on lookers was Mae. A young gold digger and her three minions."

"What are you..."

I ignored Mae who was starting to feel something in her change. I really don't know how I do what I do, but at this point I had other things to think of.
The hold on me had weakened at this point. 

"The fight starts of being pretty intense, Valak fighting with all he had in him to prove himself worthy. Liv fighting to repay for all she felt she didn't deserve from the former King. Mae and her minions cheering the stronger person, Liv." Valak turned to Mae and growled. Before I could continue, he had decapitated her in my front.

Bells shouted and my dad opened his mouth in surprise. I was shocked too. I didn't expect that from him, I was in control, not him.

"Don't stop!" Claire, who looked less surprised, shouted.

"The minions having realised their Commander had been killed, charged to the duo fighting with so much anger. But they were weak and easily, very easily, Liv got rid of them. Valak took the little distraction as an opportunity to deliver a punch to the stronger demon. The fight continued and minutes later, it came to an end. A beautiful and strong being, stronger than the demons, appeared. Her name is Maddie." Valak glared at me and started walking towards me, no doubt wanting to kill me.

"Leave her!" My dad shouted and jumped on the demon's back. Wrong move.

"Valak was too distracted by the beauty and Liv took it as an opportunity and ripped his chest out." Valak, who was about to fling my dad across the wall stopped and released a gruttal scream.

"How is this possible? How is any of this possible!" He yelled and my head banged in pain. My heart was beating so fast in my chest, my body full of sweat, my tongue finding it hard to complete the story.

"Maddie, go on! Kill the bitch. "Claire urged and I clutched my chest as I felt a deep stab. My body was shaking and I couldn't understand what was going on. "Complete the story Madd. Please." Claire begged looking deep into my eyes.

I forced my tongue open and with one last breath. "Maddie killed Liv with just a glance and ended the fight." I coughed seeing the people around me multiply. Liv approached me slowly with a wide ass grin.

"Why aren't you dead?" Claire whisper yelled in frustration.

"Oh 'cause the story isn't complete. No title and no ending. That's so pitiful. You wanted to end me after all I've done, Maddie." She said spitting my name with so much venom and slapped me hard across the face. "You did help me alot too, I'd say. So so much. But not all story ends well." Another slap followed by a kick to my gut causing me to vomit blood.

"Stop." Dad whispered quietly. His voice showing how pained he was that he could do nothing.

"Claire." I managed to mutter and she immediately stretched her body upwards and using a knife I had spotted on her minutes ago, she cut the rope holding her upside down and dashed towards Liv. Liv turned sharply to her and with only a look had Claire flying towards the wall.

That was more than enough distraction for me.

I rushed the words out almost immediately. "The end. Titled, 2 am. The time the reign of the demonic creatures came to an end." I said and immediately the clock struck 2 and Liv yelled.

I had been low-key scared I said the words too fast. I still couldn't explain what I did or how and I didn't have the time to think.

I stared as Liv's once angry eyes closed in death and I closed mine, in a deep and involuntary sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 2.5K 41
αž‚αŸ’αžšαž”αŸ‹αž‡αžΈαžœαž·αžαžŸαžαŸ’αžœαž›αŸ„αž€αž€αžΎαžαž˜αž€αž”αŸ’αžšαž€αž”αžŠαŸ„αž™αž€αž˜αŸ’αž˜ αž–αž½αž€αž™αžΎαž„αž‡αž½αž”αž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαž–αŸ’αžšαŸ„αŸ‡αž“αž·αžŸαŸ’αžŸαŸαž™ αž˜αž·αž“αžαžΆαžαŸ’αž„αŸƒαž˜αž»αžαž˜αžΆαž“αžšαžΏαž„αž’αŸ’αžœαžΈαž€αžΎαžαž‘αžΎαž„αž–αž½αž€αž™αžΎαž„αžŸαŸ’αž˜αŸαž‚αŸ’αžšαž“αŸ…αž€αŸ’αž”αŸ‚αžšαž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαž‡αžΆαž“αž·αž…αŸ’αž…
89.8K 8.8K 46
A driverless bus, carrying a group of cursed individuals, journeys to a sinister black villa... γ€€γ€€Inside the villa, there's a door stained crimson w...
117K 17.2K 66
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
13K 198 15
My/Our favorite super heroes of the world Rachel Roth Grayson and Richard John Grayson known as Raven and Robin I don't own Teen Titans Raven and Rob...