Bounded

By PreciousBun225

In the mid of Europe, a large span of werewoles resides under the decree of Royals. Surrounded by numerous pa... More

Introduction
Introduction Part 2
Theory of wolfs
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A little note
Chapter 34
Theroy of wolves pt. 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 44.5
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50.5
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 43

27.2K 2.1K 1.7K
By PreciousBun225

Make sure you have read the previous chapter fully to the last. Otherwise you will be confused.

People scattered away from the tent Jungkook entered, just to give their Empress a little bit of privacy. Jimin leads them towards the lake to continue their process of building a pavilion but this time they will be making a mini cookhouse.

Jungkook was sitting in the farthest corner of the tent, facing towards the fabric wall. His shoulders were shaking up and down. 

He was giggling.

His eyes were closed, hands covering half of his face yet his smile wasn't extinguishing. He giggled with full red cheeks," He is so revengeful."

"Yesterday, I made him flustered by a sudden kiss and now today, he did the same but in front of everyone just so I could feel the embarrassment." 

A time comes when Jungkook felt that his head spun to the other axis but he opened his eyes and shook his head at his Alpha's silliness. 

He pulled up his mask and covered his face up to his cheeks, fingers trembling when they reached the exact spot where the lips of Alpha just pecked. 

Jungkook stood up from the corner, jerking his hand away from his face. He can't touch it. Not now. He is in no condition to relive the moment again. He has a tremendous amount of work to do. 

And if he doesn't step out right this instant, people will talk. And their talk will tease Jungkook for years and years.

He adjusted his clothes which he found very comfortable and fixed his mask before leaving the tent.

~

Taehyung was angry. He doesn't know the reason but he was feeling a surging power of destruction in his blood. He eyed the soldiers who were looking around the field.

The southern land was full of bushes and shrubs, a little bit green on the ground and dry trees full of thorns were present all over the land. If they want to use this land for production, they need to clear it first. The only solution among them is to cut down the thorny Acacia trees, the small scrubs in between and a lot more. 

"The cattle are arriving tomorrow morning to plough the field. We need to clear it before their arrival." The Alpha spoke when he reached the middle of the soldiers. 

"We agreed, Your Majesty." A soldier shouted among them.

"We are just thinking about where to start, Your Majesty. The trees will take a little time but we will complete the cleaning before dawn." Another one said.

Cleaning a total of twelve hectares of land wasn't a play to be played by children. And Taehyung knew it too.

He stepped forward and thumped his right foot on the bottom of an Acacia tree. The soldier stepped back when they found the tree bends against the ground, its roots were out but after receiving the next blow, the tree was in the hands of the Alpha.

The soldiers gulped and looked at their Alpha who had a rare frown on his eyebrows. 

They shivered when the Alpha took the tree and twisted it in the air before placing it on his shoulder. 

"I will take care of the trees. Try to root out the thorny shrubs and place them away from the field." Taehyung said as he started walking away from the field to drop the trees.

The soldiers bowed a little and started their work. Seeing their Alpha working side by side, their bodies were buzzing with power and willingness. 

"And one more thing," Taehyung stopped but didn't turn around, though he had successfully gained the attention of the soldiers. 

"Be careful with your hands." 

The soldiers smiled and puffed their chests in pride before diving back into the work. 

~

"They have already started the work." This is the first sentence Jungkook heard as soon as he stepped out of the tent. His gaze involuntarily went to the fields. The soldiers were working hastily and the Alpha was ahead of them, kicking the trees and big bushes over his shoulder and loading them at the periphery of the lake. 

Jungkook smiled at them before eyeing the Eclipsers around him. It's time to perform the role of Luna and guide their people towards a righteous strategy. 

"Please gather around here." The Empress requested. 

People stopped their work in the middle and surrounded their Luna right away, waiting for the orders and rules. 

Jungkook spoke diligently," We have less than thirty days before the monsoon arrives. We need to work as a team so that we can finish our goal on time." 

"I will instruct everyone in my command based on my acknowledgement. Some of you are more experienced than me so If I lack direction please be free to guide me." Jungkook said.

"Tell us our duties, Luna. We will try our best to accomplish it." One of the Eclipsers said.

"For today, we need to split into three equal teams. The ones who are best at cooking shall remain in the kitchen because at the end of the day everyone needs survival food in their bodies. Yoongi hyungnim will help you all with wood cutting and meat chopping. The second team will do the work of making small tents and pavilions on the opposite side of the lake and the Royal Highness will guide you through it."

"And the last team will accompany me to the fields. I know the soldiers will be enough for the fieldwork but we don't have enough time to drape all the responsibilities on them only. As we can see now, the Alpha has almost crossed a hectare but soldiers are still half a distance away. We need to reduce this distance so that we can clear the land before cattle arrive." 

The Eclipsers were looking at their Luna with high gazes and focused smiles. Without any word exchange, People parted into three equal pairs, one group stood beside Jimin, another one was with Yoongi and the rest accompanied Jungkook.

The three group leaders stood in the middle, their eyes met and all of them nodded in determination. And Jungkook successfully without choking ignored the wink Jimin threw at him.

"Move ahead," Jungkook ordered and everyone strode towards their designated work.

Jungkook and his group reached the field, the omega studied the nature of the field, thorns, shrubs and dry branches were scattered all over the field. 

"Stop." He ordered his people.

"Please bring a large cloth, the one we use for pavilions." Two betas marched back and took a pavilion without asking any questions.

"Field is full of thorns and we can't leave it like this. It can harm cattle and our people. Leaves and small grass would decompose but thorns will remain the same." 

"Tear this large cloth into small strips and we need to wrap these strips around our hands. Let's hurry." Jungkook said. 

And People spread the cloth up to its length. They bare their fangs and tear the edges of the cloths and then used their hands to make small strips. 

They help each other to wrap and tighten the strips from their fingertips up to their elbows. An old couple tightened the knot on Jungkook's hands as well. He bowed to thank them for their kind gesture. 

"Here are the rules for helping our soldiers. The first rule is not to use too much pressure while lifting the branches. These branches are full of prickles so no crushing, squeezing or grasping of your fingers. Just use your hands in lifting and dropping. That's it. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Secondly, separate the dry wood and drop them into the cook house. Thorns will be a good source of coal. Do not mix them with the green ones." 

Jungkook guide the Eclipsers step by step," let's divide into two groups, one will gather twigs and  branches into a small bunch and another one will drop them into their decided positions." 

"As per your order, Luna." 

People followed Jungkook bit by bit, they received praises and encouragement from their Luna, their hearts were full and their minds were at work. Their Emperor and Empress both were helping them in crucial times, they are indeed lucky.

Soldiers were surprised to see the Empress working on the field along with the Eclipsers. They have never witnessed or had read in history books that A luna of Eclipse stepped inside the fields to work. 

They watched how the Royal Alpha and Royal Luna were totally indulging in their separate work just to create a healthy and strong future for Eclipse. How can their people not adore them? 

Jungkook mind linked the soldiers to update them about their work and all of them leapt back into the work with more exciting hearts and fast arms. 

Taehyung was loading back two trees on his shoulders when he saw the Omega working in the field, so actively that he didn't notice any other presence around him. He noticed the strips around Eclipser's hands, their way of carrying thorns and the clean field behind them.

The Royal Alpha couldn't divert his gaze from the omega who was now lifting a bunch of branches carefully and unloading them on a small cloth that looked like a bigger strip from the pavilion. He was binding the branches into them and helping soldiers to clean the path more quickly.

The Alpha was still walking so he had to divert his gaze because he had reached the destination where he was dropping the trees.

He dropped the trees on the ground and aligned them parallel to the previous ones. The Alpha sighed and sat on one of them. He closed his eyes and a shattered breath left his lips. 

"He is no different. He is no different." Taehyung repeated the sentence in his mind. His hands clasped the bark of the tree, thoughts after thoughts were roaming inside his head. 

After all, He had noticed everything.

Omega's dislike towards jewellery, not any attraction towards new clothes. 

His desire to learn new things.

His way of talking.

Respectful behaviour.

Immense patience.

Not hesitating before offering his opinion.

A true sense of judgement.

His attentiveness towards Taehyung's nature.

The way he observes the Alpha, silent but constantly.

The way his eyes convey the talks he never spoke.

The amount of dedication and devotion in his actions towards the Alpha.

His willingness to do better for Eclipsers.

The way he had torn omega's heart but he is still here, beside him.

A trait of less speaking and more understanding.

His true concerns.

Taehyung shook his head negatively, denying every thought surging forward in his mind. His hold was tightening on the bark. He is no different. The Alpha whispered in finality and with this decision, the bark plucked out from the tree and fell on the ground. 

The Alpha opened his eyes and pushed his hair back from his forehead. 

"Maybe the approach is different this time. But the ending will be the same. Mother had always said.

''A snake could shed its skin Taehyung-ah but it never changes its colour." 

And he is the same.

No different.

Taehyung stood up and stared ahead to the fields. He needs to divert his newly found anger in a righteous direction before it could harm anyone. He just needs to stay away from the Empress. And he will be fine. He jerked his thighs and arms before entering the field again.

~

The midnight view after the dark night was enchanting but everyone was too busy to enjoy it. They were still two hectares away from the goal. Their wolf eyesight brought enormous advantage in their work, they could see easily through the night moreover the moonlight was helping them throughout the journey.

People stopped working when they saw their Alpha approaching them with another pair of trees on his shoulder. Taehyung stopped in between them and said," The back side of the fields doesn't have many shrubs, just twigs and a little bit of wild grass. We are about to complete our goal." 

The little amount of information brought huge happiness among them. The soldier whistled eagerly and everyone got back to their work.

Jungkook's eyes found Taehyung's and both of them studied each other's bodies for any injuries and wounds unconsciously. 

The Alpha jerked his head ahead after some time as if he was reminded of something. Taehyung cleared his throat and made a quick announcement," This is the last pair of trees. I will be back in a few moments." 

Jungkook nods a little and again indulges in his work. 

After dropping the trees, Taehyung went towards the lake where a mini cookhouse had formed. He walked past it and looked around the dry woods, searching for a specific thing.

He found the red hair Beta cutting the woods at one edge of the lake. Approaching him silently, Taehyung tapped on his shoulder from behind.

Yoongi looked behind at the sudden contact and his eyes widened in surprise to see the Royal Alpha. 

"Your Majesty." He bowed.

"Guard Min. I am looking for a sharp axe. Do you have one?"

"Yes, Just a moment," Yoongi said and went to the cook house.

He brought a nice and sharp axe just like the Royal Alpha asked. Taehyung took it in his hand and checked it, he nodded before looking at Yoongi again," This will work." 

Yoongi bowed a little as Taehyung took his leave but his gaze was still following the king. He watched as Taehyung stopped in front of the lake. He could see some trees lying on the land at least sixteen feet away from the entrance of the lake. 

He watched how Taehyung started cutting the trees into perfect monologues one by one. 

"What's happening?"

Yoongi flinched when he felt a breath right under his ear. It was Jimin who giggled at his mate's scared response.

Yoongi smiled and shook his head," Alpha asked for an axe. He is cutting wood over there." He pointed out the direction. " But I don't know what he is actually doing." 

"I guess, all we can do is wait," Jimin said as both of them lifted the woods and walked up to the cookhouse.

~

The periphery of the land was reaching closer and closer and it was making the people more eager to finish their work. 

The old couple was still accompanying their luna. The lady crouched down and her shaky tired hands lifted a good amount of twigs to drop them into a large strip but she stopped when she felt a hand on her back. 

With a smile on her face, she turned around and sighed in relief when she found the king behind her. 

"It's finished. You did well." Taehyung said and took the branches from her arms and dropped them into strips.

Soon after all of them heard the voice of a soldier. He was shouting from the endpoint of the periphery," Your Empress, we are at the endpoint. Please head towards the lake, we will follow you from behind soon." 

Jungkook sighed in contentment. He looked at his people and smiled widely," Praises to all, we have finished our first goal." He announced and people around him hugged each in happiness.

In between the happiness, Jungkook noticed how the Alpha was unknotting the strips from the arms of an old lady. He approached them and stood beside the Alpha silently. 

Everyone followed their Luna and stood around the Royal couple.

Taehyung unfolded the strips from the elbow up to the fingertips. Her hands were shaking but free of any injury. The Royal Alpha grabbed her both hands in a soft hold and said," Thank you so much for your divine support. You have done so well." 

The Royal Alpha brought her hands close to his lips and placed a peck of gratitude on her fingertips," Thank you." The voice was so sincere that every lace of tiredness and pain of aching limbs left her body completely. She smiled widely and squeezed back Taehyung's hands in acceptance. 

"I felt happy while working, dear. Our Luna was here for us, he didn't let me do much." 

Taehyung nodded and before he could move a single bit from his position. He found a wide number of hands right in front of his face. 

Each member of the group had their arms stretched towards the Alpha with soft smiles on their faces. All of them want to get the same treatment as the lady. 

The rare tug on Alpha's lip happened and this time Jungkook noticed it. A beautiful sight that had been kept away from his eyes for so long, his Alpha's smile. It was barely there but Jungkook was stopping his heart from bursting out from his chest. 

"Of course." He heard his Alpha say to the people before opening their strips one by one and treating their hands the same as the old lady's. 

The members keep walking back towards the lake after getting their Alpha's soft gesture of gratitude. Instead of howling in pain after doing work for so long, they were jumping on their way back, some of them were even hopping and leaping on the land. 

After twenty members it was only Jungkook left. Only Jungkook and Taehyung had left on the field. Jungkook was looking at his mate for a long time. He hadn't looked away even for a moment, couldn't leave the chance to witness this unique expression. He was so happy.

But maybe Taehyung realised this information a little late. He looked around to see no one and when his gaze fell on Jungkook, his expression fell back into blankness. 

Something shattered inside Jungkook a little too loudly. And he wants nothing more than to disappear in the dark. In a crowd of nice people, he was the only one for whom his Alpha couldn't smile. The way Taehyung's smile wiped off from his lips, the omega could only look down in shame. 

Although he doesn't know what he had done. 

Instead of stretching his hands out towards the Alpha, Jungkook hides his arms behind his back. 

He walked past the Alpha in slow steps, he brought his hands against his chest and hugged himself. Maybe Jimin wasn't right, Alpha still haven't accepted him in his life.

And tonight, the Alpha has shown that he hasn't accepted him as an eclipser either.

It was hurtful. 

Jungkook bit his lips and looked back. He smiled when he found the spot all empty. There was no one. In the huge field, Jungkook was left alone.

Like always. 

He turned around and started walking ahead. The eyes which were helping him to see perfectly were now glistening with unwanted tears. But he held them back and kept walking. 

He stopped in his steps when he a tug on his arm. He looked down and found a hand, a familiar hand grabbing his hand to stop him from walking any further. 

Jungkook didn't lift his gaze when the hand starts unknotting the strips from his elbow. He placed his hand on top of his Alpha's and looked up.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. I will do it myself." He said in a low voice.

Taehyung ignored his hand and kept unknotting the strips, he wasn't looking at Jungkook just solely focusing on his arms.

Jungkook sighed. At least his Alpha wasn't doing anything forcefully or against his wish. 

"Where have you gone just now?" He asked.

"To watch over the soldiers. They are about to finish." Taehyung freed Jungkook's one hand and went to the left to unknot the other.

The Royal Alpha opened the strips and brought Jungkook's hands closer to his face. He studied the hands carefully, everything was fine, no injuries, no scratches or any rashes. 

Jungkook closed his eyes and a tear left his eye when he felt lips on the tip of his fingers," Thank you. You are skilled and inspire Eclipsers a lot. You did well." 

Jungkook took a step towards Taehyung, diminishing any distance between their faces. He whispered back," You too."

"You did well too. And thank you for accepting me as a member of Eclipse. This is not enough but..." 

He raised himself on the toes and held Taehyung's hands tightly as soon as his lips touched Alpha's forehead.

A token of love.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered unwantedly. 

"From now on. I'll try to be good in mathematics as well."  

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Good night, my lovely readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 7.6K 38
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
163K 5.5K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
62.4K 3.7K 15
"We do this together" Prince Taehyung loves his caretaker, Seokjin, since he was a kid. Taehyung's parents arrange his marriage with his bestfriend f...
183K 7.2K 60
Jungkook is soon to be alpha. He is waiting for his mate to shower him with love and affection and claim him as his. He waited for his mate for many...