A Corpse Shell (Jujutsu Kaise...

By Runaway_Wolfie

A heroine that is already dead? She's not a zombie though but an empty, soulless shell. An empty shell that h... More

The Heroine and Love Interests <3
Prologue
Episode 1
Episode 1.2
Episode 2
Episode 2.1
Episode 2.2
Episode 2.3
Episode 2.4
Episode 2.5
Episode 2.6
Episode 3
WHAAAAT???!!!
Episode 3.1
Episode 3.2
Episode 3.3
Episode 4
Episode 4.1
Episode 4.2
Episode 5
Episode 5.2
Episode 5.3
Episode 5.4
The Love Interests <3
Episode 6
Episode 6.1
Episode 6.2
Episode 6.3
Episode 6.4
Episode 6.5
Episode 6.6
Episode 6.7
Episode 7
Episode 7.1
Episode 7.2
Episode 7.3
Episode 7.4
Episode 8
Episode 8.1
Episode 9
Episode 9.1
Episode 10
The Love Interests ❣
Additional Chapter
Episode 11

Episode 5.1

2K 73 11
By Runaway_Wolfie

You were cool and elegant every time you spun around along with the scythe to add more strength, your moves were elegant despite the fact that those moves were made with an intent to kill. 

You continuously attacked Sukuna as he tried to keep dodging them with a shit-eating grin but it wasn't hard to notice that he's getting annoyed. It was hard for him to attack you because your huge scythe is in the way, preventing him from landing a blow straight to your pathetic pretty face.

'Sh!t! I can't even get close to this cocky brat, whenever I try to, she swings that huge thing. Well, if that's the case...'

When you swung the scythe, he grabbed the upper dull part of the scythe's blade with one hand. You didn't move your scythe just to see his reaction to such a small feat and yet you furrowed your brows as you glared at him, engaging in a glaring contest. 

Sukuna grinned in satisfaction when he saw you not moving your weapon, expecting you to be frustrated but you gave him a smug face instead and it confused him once again.

You removed one hand from the handle of the scythe and swung that same hand to the side, a lighter to darker purple cloud formed under your palm and it quickly morphed into a duplicate of the scythe. Sukuna's eyes went wide in disbelief after seeing you easily wield two scythes that looked twice as heavy and big as you.

You swung the newly summoned scythe forwards and to his side. The sharp tip of its blade grazed his side that went up to his back causing a grunt of pain to escape his bloodied lips. If he hadn't moved an inch, your scythe would've pierced right through his body but since you're only able to graze his skin, it'll only leave a bloody wound and he thought that he can heal that anyway so he didn't worry much.

Sukuna is now trapped between your two scythes because he held the first one in front of him while the second was behind him.

Sukuna's no longer amused...he's pissed.

Pissed at the fact that a girl managed to cut him multiple times, he, the King of Curses gets cut by a young woman who used little to no effort.

'AM I A FUCKING JOKE TO HER??!'

Sukuna intended to glare at you but when he landed his four eyes on you, he saw you wearing a scary evil grin while your eyes glowed under the shadow that fell on your face. If a normal human were to see your expression, they'd instantly have their tails between their legs and be completely mortified.

Which is awfully familiar to him.

'It feels like I've seen that expression somewhere in the past...'

Sukuna pushed away both scythes and jumped meters away from you before you could make a move and split him into pieces. You took this time to dismiss the second scythe and went back to hold the first scythe with both hands again. Sukuna used the Reverse Cursed Technique on the wound you did on him and thought it was completely healed but he can still feel his blood pour out of it and getting exposed to the air.

He raised an eyebrow out of confusion and looked back down to take a look at his waist area, and his eyes widened when the wound still hadn't healed. The huge gash is still on his skin and it's still bleeding like a waterfall.

"It's amazing, isn't it?~"

You said in a teasing voice, Sukuna looked in your direction with furrowed eyebrows and a pissed face. You approached him while you added more cursed energy into your weapon.

'Why isn't my Reverse Cursed Technique working?!'

Sukuna thought in disbelief as he watched you approach him.

"This kid's bloodline technique is very useful, I'm glad I stumbled upon the Sunako family"

'Why is she addressing herself like that?'

Once you got in a good distance from him, you placed the scythe in front of you in an intimidating way and raised a hand before covering your mouth in a mocking manner as you looked at him in sadistic pleasure.

"Let's dance, you man-whore~"

Without any warning, you dashed towards him at an incredible speed, resuming the battle.

Meanwhile, Fushiguro stood on the same spot the whole time with a look of disbelief at your display of power. But he also felt disappointment for not jumping in and helping you fight Sukuna, you're out there using your cursed energy and he's just there standing doing nothing. 

But even if he did help, he doubt he'll be of any help because the whole time he was standing, he was trying to find an opening for him to jump in so he can go with the flow in the battle. But he couldn't find one at all! You and Sukuna are way too fast that there aren't any openings!

'She's so brave to fight him on her own. But I want to convince Sukuna first to bring Itadori's heart back but...can I do that? Tsk! It's not a matter of whether I can do it or not! I have to do it!'

Fushiguro summoned his shikigami Nue with shaking hands, and that shikigami soon appeared behind him.

"Let me fight with you, (Name)!"

He yelled out to you before he ran towards you with a palpitating heart because he's going to join in without knowing how. 

You noticed him coming in the corner of your eyes so you threw the huge scythe to the side and changed your weapon into a katana in a swift transition to make space for the newcomer. 

(The said Katana from Omyoji Arena/Onmyoji)

When you threw the scythe, you summoned your shikigami at the same time and that shikigami is the actual wielder of the weapon.

(Kuro Mujou from Onmyoji/Onmyoji Arena)

Kuro formed out of a cloud-like smoke and caught his scythe weapon with his hands just in time.

But he looked displeased.

"Tch! Why did you summon me during this weather, (Name)?! My white outfit is going to be covered with mud!"

Kuro complained angrily but he still fought with you anyway because it is his duty as your shikigami. You rolled your eyes and replied with the same tone he used.

"Ugh! Are you going to complain every time I summon you?!"

You gripped the katana tightly and glared at Sukuna.

Fushiguro gave Sukuna a fierce glare and without a second wasted, all three of you attacked him simultaneously but he kept dodging your attacks which are starting to annoy you and Fushiguro.

Sukuna wouldn't be able to dodge your attacks if you have not been holding back, but if you don't then you might hurt Fushiguro instead of Sukuna hurting him. 

If Fushiguro Megumi wasn't here then you would be able to use wide ranger attacks without a single care around you.

Maybe this is what your parents meant when you don't do so well in team working.

Sukuna would smile every time Fushiguro fails to land a punch on him.

It was difficult for the ravenette to hurt Sukuna because the latter just keeps dodging them again and again. He also fears your shikigami's long scythe because it might accidentally hit him and critically hurt him in the process. And he wants to avoid that since he just healed from the fight that night.

You noticed Fushiguro struggling to get closer because of Kuro swinging his scythe around, he couldn't attack easily because of it too. Finding his troubles troublesome, you decided to reassure him.

"Fushiguro! My shikigami's weapon will only affect those I want to kill!"

"You can actually order your shikigami that?"

"Yup"

"Unless I hate the other person"

Kuro said but you did not pay him any attention and just focused on the fight. You were able to land multiple cuts on Sukuna but they are not as deep as you want them to be, sadly.

"How interesting. You two are using shikigamis, so why would you come at me personally?"

Sukuna spoke up with amusement in his voice as he watched you guys gang up on him simultaneously.

None of you replied because both of you are more focused on finishing him than what he had to say. But Fushiguro became more eager to attack Sukuna causing him to make fruitless attempts of hurting him.

You skidded against the ground and stopped in your tracks while holding the sword in one hand to watch Fushiguro pursue Sukuna by himself. Kuro Mujou was about to attack the enemy but you suddenly placed a hand in front of him, making him abruptly stop in his tracks.

Kuro then looked at you with a questioning look,

"Why are you just standing there?"

"Let him have his fight, I'm pretty sure he wants to feel like this is his battle as much as I do"

"Tch!"

"Go home and go to your room"

You scolded him like a mom purposefully and he glared at you in return.

"Why are you talking to me like I'm a damn child?!?"

"I thought you don't want your clothes to get dirty? I am grateful for your assistance, Kuro Mujou. So go home now"

"The battle is not over yet so I refuse to leave your side, (Name)"

He retorted, you turned your head to him and stared at him before repeating your words.

"Go.Home"

Then you gave him a small smile, Kuro stared at you for a moment before he clicked his tongue and mumbled words under his breath.

"No problem..."

Then his form transformed into light to dark purple puffs of cloud before he completely disappeared. You continued to watch Fushiguro fight along with Nue against Sukuna and you noticed one thing about the former.

'He's not using enough cursed energy in his attacks! How is he going to hurt Sukuna with that?'

You watched with a look of doubt in Fushiguro's victory because he has a low chance of making an impact on Sukuna due to not using enough cursed energy in his attacks.

Sukuna endlessly dodged and blocked all of Fushiguro's punches and his shikigami's attacks. Sukuna had a smile on his face the whole time while Fushiguro was frowning.

"More! More! More!!"

Since Fushiguro was throwing random attacks, it was easy for Sukuna to find an opening. He grabbed Fushiguro's hand and forcefully pulled him closer with a sick smile.

"Put more curse into it...and come at me!"

Sukuna punched Fushiguro at the side of his face, creating a satisfying sound of bones breaking and a grunt of pain.

If Fushiguro had used an ample amount of cursed energy then he wouldn't have received a bone-breaking punch from Sukuna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
1.1M 62K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
735K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
3.7M 87.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...