Mafia's princess

By -rosepctqls

12 years. 12 years since the youngest Bianchi has been kidnapped. 12 years filled with searches for their sis... More

• authors note
• characters
• prologue
• 01
• 02
• 03
• 04
• 05
• 06
• 07
• 08
• 09
• 11
• 12
• 13
• 14
• 15
• 16
• 17

• 10

726 25 3
By -rosepctqls

Third PoV

"Good Morning." Adriano smiles at Siena hours later when she finally walks into the kitchen.

He spent the last hours with his brothers, desperately aching for the moment he can see her again to make sure that she is alright.

All the conversations his brothers had did nothing but add even more to his already less than ideal mood. But being able to see his sister again, especially considering the years without her immediately lightens his mood.

It doesn't matter that she isn't excited to see him. It doesn't matter that she never looks happy when she's around them and it also doesn't matter that she always looks at them in that way whenever she thinks they don't notice.

The burned pictures and broken memories, thanks to her, also matter just as little as the rest.

For Adriano, only her existence is important. It's important that she's with them and not still in that dark cell in an abandoned building she spent days, weeks, maybe even months or years in.

She's here and with him.

It's all he could have ever asked for and so much more.

"Morning." Siena mumbles when she sits down at the table, putting her phone in the pocket of the sweatpants that look a lot like a pair from Luciano's closet.

At least he hasn't come home yet to see this.

But his twin has seen it.

"Where did you get them?" Dario seethes, causing Adriano to sigh.

While the act of burning the pictures hurt him, it pushed Dario over the edge.

It pushed him so far over the edge that he is in total support of whatever nonsense Luciano has been going on about with absolutely no chance to sway him back onto Adriano's side.

It's truly bittersweet in a way.

Two twin brothers that bonded over the loss of their little sister and fell apart over her return.

It's almost enough to make Adriano wish that she hadn't returned too.

He definitely loves his sister and missed her, but the cost of her return is almost too much for him.

But really, just almost.

"Luciano's closet." Siena answers.

"Why were you in his room?" Dario angrily asks, "and why did you take his sweatpants out of his closet?"

"Because I can." She shrugs.

"Leandro bought you enough sweatpants for yourself, so make sure to wear them instead of stealing our clothes." Dario grunts out, barely refraining from falling over the edge and confronting her with Luciano's thoughts and feelings.

It wouldn't be worth it, he muses and instead chooses to storm out of the kitchen. He even puts in extra effort to slam the door as hard as possible.

Just for the slim chance that the sudden, loud noise could scare Siena.

"I'm sorry," Adriano sighs as soon as the door is closed, "he doesn't mean that."

"Liar," Siena laughs, "he means every word that comes out of his mouth, Adriano."

For a moment, he's stunned into silence but quickly recovers, "he doesn't mean it. He's just confused and hurt and really angry. But he doesn't mean it."

"You're a horrible liar, Adriano." Siena continues to laugh, not the slightest bit faced by the excuses the brother makes up for his twin.

"Maybe you're just horrible at believing what Adriano tells you." Luciano interrupts their conversation, slamming the kitchen door shut behind him even with even more force than Dario minutes ago.

"Luciano." Adriano sighs, desperately begging his older brother to keep quiet with his eyes.

Luciano though only shakes his head and further advances towards Siena until he's standing right in front of her and leans down to whisper into her ear, "my room is off limits for you. My clothes are off limits for you. My house is off limits for you too. And so are my brothers."

"Please, Luciano." Adriano begs before Siena has the chance to reply.

But even after his begging, she chooses not to reply. Instead, she stays silent and smiles at him while she nods, pretending to have taken his words into consideration.

In reality though, the words left her just as fast as they hit her.

"I'm not going to be nice to some random girl that believes I'm foolish enough to let her claim this place, Adriano," Luciano says over his shoulder, walking away, "and neither should you be. Especially with the behavior she chooses to display."

"My behavior is a reflection of your actions, Luciano."

"I'm sure it is, lily." He walks out of the kitchen, purposely bumping his shoulder into Leandro who walks into the kitchen with Emilio in tow.

"Where were you?" Emilio calls after him while Leandro glares at the back of his head from where he's standing in the kitchen door with Emilio slightly behind him.

Luciano doesn't turn around but holds up his middle finger, "none of your business."

"Luciano!" Leandro calls after him.

"It's none of your business either!" Luciano calls over his shoulder and walks up the stairs to Dario's room.

He opens the door without knocking and after a quick look from Dario at him does the twin beckon him further into the room until he can close the door behind him and freely speak.

"She burned the pictures."

"I know."

"We don't have anything left anymore." Dario quietly says.

"We'll have more than we ever could ask for soon." Luciano assures his brother and holds his phone out for him to take.

Meanwhile, the two oldest Bianchi brothers sat down in the kitchen.

Both are met with helpless looks from Adriano who seems to be silently begging them to fix everything and make it all okay the way they were always able to do so.

He's almost desperate enough to beg with words too.

He wants them to beg to turn his twin back to normal so he can have their bond back. He wants his sister to be comfortable and to let down the guard she's been building ever since her return. He only wants the best for the girl that means the most to him, especially now.

But at the same time, he wants to beg them to undo her actions. He wants the old room back and the pictures in an unbroken state.

He doesn't want the ashes that taste the way all of his tomorrows will until the issue is resolved.

"Are you alright?" Leandro adverts his eyes from Adriano and turns to gently look at Siena.

"Of course." She shrugs and musters up the best smile she can at the moment with all eyes on her and her phone vibrating against her thigh.

"Are you in any pain?" Emilio asks her.

"No." She denies and turns her phone off with one hand to stop the buzzing.

"Alright," Leandro says, looking straight at her, "there is no easy way to say this but after you burned the pictures yesterday, we talked once you were asleep. And while we are all aware why you did it, it was unexpected for us but that doesn't excuse Dario's behavior. I won't even try to apologize for Luciano's behavior because that would be endless spiral I don't want to fall into. But nonetheless, Dario is different. Your actions hurt him and after spending so much time with Luciano, his recent behavior is the only way for him to display this hurt. And I'm not asking you to forgive him, but I'm asking you to understand that all of us are hurt and deal with it in a different way."

"We're all trying our best to help you as much as we can while we all heal from the past. And we want you to be a constant in the future we are currently creating together."

"I don't understand." She whispers confused.

"What Leandro is trying to say is that we are willing to do whatever it takes for you to be able to heal from the past, lily," Emilio explains, "even if we get hurt in the process. Our ultimate goal will always be to make you happy and create an environment in which you feel safe and can comfortably develop into the girl you want to be."

"Thank you." She smiles at the oldest and the younger brothers.

Her eyes roam around to look at all of them and in their own, individual style can the same fond expression be found on their faces.

And she has never been more content.

—————————————

Unknown: soon

—————————————

A/N;
short & confusing, ik.
(give it some time)
but i start university next week and i'm dead.
like, rlly dead dead.
cuz university terrifies me already. l o l.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Their Moon By meshybish

General Fiction

86.7K 2K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...
39K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
474K 14.2K 38
Iris Garcia is a 13 year old girl who has been through more than anyone deserves. With a dead father, and a mother whose only coping mechanism is dru...
Leal By Emilia

General Fiction

11.5K 755 25
Chiara Daveys. Chiara is 17 years old living alone in England, supported by her group of friends after the passing of her mother. What she's unaware...