Chocolate Mate

By MrsHampton

Tatiana Montgomery is a southern girl from Charlotte, North Carolina who moves to Akron, Michigan for a chang... More

Chocolate Mate
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
authors note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Update
*Issues*
Chapter 24

Author's update

2.3K 62 8
By MrsHampton

Hi everyone! Don't count out Tati, Corbin, and I, I've been working alot and just trying to get things situated with this thing called life!!

I've also been thinking of some other stories and I'm trying to get up a rough draft for those ideas as well. I'm still on here just trying to get things in order.

Bare with me everyone and thanks for all the support I didn't think that it would do this well, just a little faith.

Thanks babycakes, don't tell my son I called you that he says thats his name..lol!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 133K 31
Meet Christina Fellows. She is the new girl in town, and on her first day, she manages to piss of the Alpha? of the town- Cole Mathews. Christina hop...
154K 6.1K 18
Kendall Clark is at the top of her game. She's one of the best black female Veterinarians in Los Angeles, California and everybody loves her. She's s...
8.9K 574 33
~Twilight Fanfiction~ ~ Leah Clearwater Centered~ ~Updates every Saturday~ She doesn't know why she did it, but she took them in. She...
165K 2K 25
Leah Parker shes a 17 year old shes beautiful at least that what everyone tells her shes a beauty. She just move into a new town with her family her...