Mother/daughter one shots: EO...

By the-CherryBomb

Hi, welcome. Here you can read one-shots of the reader being Elizabeth Olsen, Wanda Maximoff, Scarlett Johans... More

EO: Questions.
WM & NR: Paprikash.
NR: Family dinner.
SJ: Skating.
EO: New home.
WM: Cookies.
SJ & EO: Puppy.
SJ & EO: Arguments.
NR: Allergic reaction.
EO: Paparazzi.
EO: Paparazzi, part 2.
SJ & EO: Reckless.
SJ & EO: Revenge.
WM & NR: Bedtime.
SJ & EO: Lost stuffies.
SJ & EO: White little lie.
SJ & EO: Aftermath.
NR: Bucky's arm.
WM & NR: Jack-o'-lantern.
SJ & EO: Scared.
SJ & EO: Secret.
WM & NR: Kotenok.
EO: Wasted.
EO & SJ: Birthday surprise
SJ: Acting's reaction.

EO: Homophobia.

3.9K 124 61
By the-CherryBomb

Warning: Homophobic slurs and swearing.

Words: 1.9k

Age: 3

Plot: Scarlett and Lizzie get an awkward and homophobic encounter with an old lady.

A/N: Hi! I'm back! This is based on a College AU where Scarlizzie are dating and living together. Hope you guys like it.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice week and see y'all very soon. -F.

"Y/N come back here! I haven't put your socks on! And... let me..."

Elizabeth's voice echoed through the hall which distracted Scarlett from her current task: writing her Thesis, or at least the introduction of it. The yelling was followed by the sound of small footsteps running towards the room and a slam on the bedroom's door.

"What in...? Oh, hey kiddo... Haven't see you in a while." Scarlett glanced to the toddler while still typing something.

The quick glimpse was enough to stop her actions when she noticed the toddler was wearing pants but her t-shirt was put on backwards.

"What happened to you? Where are you going dressed like that?" Scarlett chuckled, when the toddler desperately tried to hide under her bed.

"I'm running away from mama... Please, help me." Y/N pleaded with a pout on her lips and her best puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, then... but you have to hide somewhere else..." Scarlett said, pretending to think. "Oh! I know, come here."

It was just a matter of seconds, between Y/N hidding in her new spot and Elizabeth storming in the room with a tired look on her face that only made Scarlett offer a relaxed smile.

"I'm so sorry, babe. You said you were busy and Y/N came out of no..." Elizabeth apologized profusely.

She proceed to scan the room looking for her daughter. It took her a moment to realize where she was as her hair buns were peaking from behind Scarlett's chair.

"It's okay. You both are welcome in here anytime you'd like even if I'm busy." Scarlett shrugged as if it was no problem at all.

"Yeah, but you said you're working on your Thesis and you need to concentrate... It's not like..."

"Love, I swear it's okay. Don't sweat it." Scarlett assured one more time, patting Elizabeth's arm sympathetically. "I needed a break anyway."

"If you say so..."

"Well... Where are you two heading anyway?" Scarlett asked back, taking a sip from her iced coffee.

"Grocery shopping. Y/N already ate all her snacks and we're out of detergent." Elizabeth explained.

"Okay. You heard the boss, you need to come out, Y/N." Scarlett got up from her seat, exposing Y/N's hiding place.

"Scarlett... No..." Y/N whined, as she put back the chair in its place.

"Y/N.... come on. It is a really hot day... Don't you want a little cold treat?" Scarlett offered with a warm smile at which Elizabeth look at her, a little puzzled.

"Ice cream?" Y/N peaked her head with interest, making Scarlett nod in response.

"Yeah... all the ice cream you can..."

"Okay. Let's go, mama..." Y/N crawled out of the desk and ran towards Elizabeth, insitently tugging her hand towards the door.

"Why don't you go get me your shoes and socks? And I will be with you in a second, sweetie." Elizabeth said, at which Y/N only sprinted to the living room.

"Okay. Just let me grab my shoes and a jacket and close my..."

"You're- You're coming with us?" Elizabeth interrupted. Her tone a little more hopeful than she intended.

"Yeah..." Scarlett nodded, as she took one of her jackets from the closet. "I wouldn't offered ice cream if it won't be on me. Well if you let her have one, of course."

"I mean it's not like I can't say no now. Not after how excited she got." Elizabeth shuggered. "I swear you're spoiling her..."

"Oh come on. It's an ice cream cone, and she already had lunch. Give her a break, baby..." Scarlett joked, lacing her shoes.

"Yeah. Since you said that, you're dealing with the sugar rush she's about to have." Elizabeth chuckled, leaning in the door's frame. Scarlett nodded in response. "Are you sure you're not pressured to come? I mean you were supossed to write and..."

"Nope. None of that. I'm so coming and that's it..." Scarlett affirmed with a smile. "That thing was draining me... So I'm getting us ice cream, instead."

"Mama... come on! I want ice cream." Y/N called in more whiney tone.

"Motherhood is calling... I'll get my car started for us, while you help her get dress properly." Scarlett chuckled, as she took her purse.

"Okay, then gas is on..."

"No... Don't even think about it..." Scarlett interrupted, shaking her head as she left the room. "I'm taking care of it, so you can only worry about groceries, okay?"

With a tired sigh, Elizabeth only nodded to Scarlett's petition, following her out the room as well. When the duo arrived to the living room, both let out a chuckle when they noticed the toddler with swapped shoes and without socks.

Sooner than expected the trio was enjoying the last bites of their iced-treats while walking along the aisles of the grocery store with a cart on hand where Y/N happily sat as the duo chose their food.

"Scar...We need to go back for even more cookies." Y/N muttered as soon as Elizabeth walked to the end of the aisle to get more vegetables.

"For whom?" Scarlett muttered back, as she watched the toddler with curiosity.

"For Coco. Not for me." Y/N pouted while pointing to the new plushie she picked at the entrance of the store. A green frog with a pink tutu and a tiara. "She can't eat from my ice cream, she'll get sick, silly..."

"Oh baby, we... have to ask mama first and ask Coco if she can eat some. We don't want to cause her a tummy ache, now. Do we?" Scarlett asked with a low and sweet tone as Y/N shook her head furiously.

"Nope, tummy ache not fun."

"Exactly... so for now, eat a little more of your ice cream Y/N, while we wait for your..."

"Oh... Scarlett, is that you dear?" A sweet woman's voice interrupted the duo as she walked towards them.

When Scarlett's eyes met with the woman's, it took her a second to recognize who she was. Dorothy. An old friend from her parents, who had practically raised her in her younger years.

"It's really nice to see you, Dorothy!" Scarlett greeted, with a forced smile. "How's it going?

"It's been great! I can tell you too. You finally got knocked up with a kid?" Dorothy asked with enthusiasm as she looked at Y/N adoringly, who shyly hid behind Coco. "I told you, it was just a matter of time of you getting around the idea of having kids. After all, having kids is our only duty as women, isn't it?"

"Yeah, no... about that... you'll see, Y/N is not..."

"Y/N? What a lovely name. How old is she? Who's the lucky man? Is he around here?" Dorothy interrupted with a smile, as she leaned to pinch Y/N's cheeks as she tried to scoot as far as the cart let her.

Scarlett sighed, not knowing how to proceed with the conversation. That was until Elizabeth came back and tangled her hand into Scarlett's which made the older relax a little more.

"Mama! Help me!" Y/N pleaded in the verge of tears, making grabby hands to Elizabeth.

"Ma'am... Could you just not touch my daughter like that? You're clearly hurting and scaring her!" Elizabeth asked in a serious but still polite tone as she picked the toddler up.

"And... Who... are you?" Dorothy asked in a defensive manner.

"Who are you? Why are you going around touching children like that?" Elizabeth responded in the same tone, trying to calm the now uncomfortable toddler as she stroked her hair.

"Babe... she's... Dorothy... an old friend from my pare..."

"Wait a moment... Daughter? Mama? Babe? What on earth is going on here? Are you two one of those weird family attempts?" Dorothy interrupted Scarlett again, with a clear disgust on her face.

"Weird family?" Elizabeth asked back, while glancing at Scarlett who looked even more confused than before. "What are you even talking about?"

"Yeah... you know... those people who only sin. That doesn't please our savior, you know? He only approves a man marrying a woman." Dorothy said, shaking her head dissaprovingly. Making Scarlett and Elizabeth look at each other in surprise.

"Whatever we both are is none of your damn bussiness. Just leave us alone." Elizabeth spat with disgust as she rolled her eyes. "If you excuse us, we have still a lot to..."

"You, young lady, you're one of them, don't you? You're converting my sweet and pure Scarlett into a faggot." Dorothy accused in a louder tone, that made some people around to look at them.

"What the hell did you just said? You did not just used that word, Dorothy." Scarlett asked in an offended tone.

"So it is true. She's converting you in one of those faggots, Scarlett. Just look at your hair all chopped up... What a disgrace..." Dorothy gagged at the sight of Scarlett's short hair.

"Are you fucking serious right now? There's nothing wrong with my hair even if it's short." Scarlett protested, crossing her arms.

"Yeah and don't think your age and clear ignorance is an excuse to use that word like it means nothing, and in front of my daughter." Elizabeth protested covering Y/N's ears.

"And my God, don't even get me started. That girl should not be raised in a family like this, she needs a father figure to grow up in a healthy house... Not two dykes pretending to be a traditional family."

"Oh no, don't even think to bring the kid into your homophobia." Scarlett shook her head with a frown. "That's enough Dorothy. I would say it was nice seeing you, but no, it wasn't. Keep your homophobia and insults out of my family." 

"Let's just go, baby..." Elizabeth muttered, as Scarlett started pushing the cart into the next aisle.

"You're making a terrible mistake, Scarlett. You're going straight to hell for selling your soul to Satan and not choosing our savior instead." Dorothy accused in an even louder tone. "You're still young and just in time to repent of your sin."

"Well at least Satan paid me better for my soul." Scarlett responded as she flickered off and started following Elizabeth.

After that the couple continued buying in silence for some more minutes, until Elizabeth let out a loud sigh while they were on the drinks aisle.

"Are you alright, babe?" Scarlett asked, worriedly as she adjusted now the asleep toddler in her arms.

"Yeah... just thinking..." Elizabeth sighed again, causing Scarlett to arch an eyebrow. "It's nothing, forget it... You want anything from here?"

"Oh... I know what's going on. Don't let her hateful words bring you down. You're an excellent mother. Y/N will grow up being an amazing woman. Just like you." Scarlett said, kissing Elizabeth's head in a lovingly manner. "Both Y/N and me are very lucky to have you on our lives, you know?"

"You think so, Scar?"

"I'm more than sure, babe, and you know you have my help in every step of the way, even if she's not my biological child..." Scarlett assured, giving her a reassuring smile. "Now, let me get a bottle of wine for dinner... After that fight I think we deserve some. Don't you?"

"Yeah, absolutely, well deserved." Elizabeth chuckled, squatting down to take a bottle of their favorite wine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.6K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
356K 15.3K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...