𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓...

De guqify

❝ I'm not a home wrecker, but I can be your friend, Mr. Jeon ❞ ____________________________________ ➤ 𝐆𝐄𝐍�... Mai multe

ღ 00 ღ
ღ 02 ღ
ღ 03 ღ
ღ 04 ღ
ღ 05 ღ
ღ 06 ღ
ღ 07 ღ
ღ 08 ღ
ღ 09 ღ
ღ 10 ღ
ღ 11 ღ
ღ 12 ღ
ღ 13 ღ
ღ 14 ღ
ღ 15 ღ
ღ 16 ღ
ღ 17 ღ
ღ 18 ღ
ღ 19 ღ
ღ 20 ღ
ღ 21 ღ
ღ 22 ღ
ღ 23 ღ
ღ 24 ღ
ღ 25 ღ

ღ 01 ღ

415 11 2
De guqify

CHAPTER ONE

I wanted to be an idol, and if not, a baker. I began to bake when I was nine years old. My grandmother, who owned a bakery in Busan, taught me baking. I molded a new dream from there. After my graduation, I wanted to start my bakery. But my parents didn't support my plans. My father told me to find a reliable job. So I ended up at Jeon's company as a personal assistant of the CEO Jungkook. I had been there for three months. My dream of becoming a baker started to fade away from my heart.

I walked past the cabins and stopped at the end of the hallway. It was a usual afternoon when I was checking the emails for Mr. Jeon. I came across a specific email and read it thoroughly. I thought it was important and I had to tell Mr. Jeon about it. So I came to his cabin.

I knocked on the door and waited outside. When I heard a faint 'come in' from the room, I sighed and opened the door. I scanned the room once and found Mr. Jeon on his chair. I took small steps and walked into the room.

"Sir?" I called him softly. He didn't look at me but hummed in response. "There's an email from Mrs. Jeon," I announced. I saw that Jungkook stopped working and looked at me with wide eyes.

"An email from whom?" He asked perplexed. I gulped and fiddled with my fingers.

"From Mrs. Jeon."

"What about it?" He asked in a cold voice.

"She asked you to be at home by seven. Your in-laws will be at home."

Jungkook sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. With a shake of his head, he looked up at me. "Okay. Thank you, Ms. Kim." He said casually.

I bowed and turned on my heels, about to leave the room, but he called me. "Ms. Kim, please bring the file for today's meeting."

"Okay, Sir." I left the room. Walking down the hallway, I was thinking about Jungkook's response. He never talked about his family or his wife. And I never saw her in the building too.

In my previous job, where I lasted five months, my boss used to be giddy without his wife. His wife came to the office more often. I thought that was normal only.

When I was offered the job in Jeon's company, I left my previous job. I was searching for a higher position and a steady income. And Jeon's business provided me with everything I needed.

Mr. Jeon is a mild and modest individual. He always treats me nicely. But when it comes to his family, he is quite evasive. All I know about him is that he is married and has a wife. I, however, never saw her. And which woman informs her husband through email that his in-laws have arrived?

I shrugged and picked up the file. As I turned around, I bumped into a hard chest. I flinched and bowed immediately. "I'm sorry," I mumbled. Then I heard a laugh.

"It's okay, Jas!" Taehyung said. He put his hand on my shoulder in assurance. "You seem to be lost in something. What's up?"

I sighed. Taehyung is my friend. I know him for three months. I met Taehyung on the very first day in Seoul. I was lost and was getting giddy when there was no cab. Taehyung was kind enough to offer me a ride to my apartment, and he also gave me his number in case I need help. I knew Taehyung since then. But I didn't know that Taehyung is my boss, Jungkook's best friend. He comes into the office more often. Sometimes he meets me too.

"It's nothing. Just stress about the work," I mumbled.

Taehyung raised a brow. "Are you sure? You look tensed."

"I promise," I smiled, "it's just the work pressure."

"I will scold Jungkook for pressuring you," Taehyung muttered in a serious tone. I knew he was joking. But his duality sometimes tricked me.

"You don't have to," I bit my bottom lips. "Now if you excuse me, I have to give the file to Mr. Jeon."

"What?" Taehyung chuckled. "You call him so formally!"

What's so amusing there? "Because he's my boss, and I'm his secretary."

"Fine. You got a point." Taehyung put his hands in his pockets and sighed. "I gotta go. Mr. Jeon just kicked me out of his office. I think he's stressed about the meeting."

"You are right." I nodded. "See you later."

"Aligator." Taehyung chuckled and walked away while whistling.

I walked up to the cabin again. I raised my hand to knock on the door but the door was opened automatically. I stared at it perplexed.

Jungkook stood by the door, looking at me blankly. "What's so amusing, Ms. Kim?"

"Uh-huh, nothing." I pulled out of my thoughts. What are you doing, Jas? I gulped and forwarded the documents. "There's the file for today's meeting."

Jungkook nodded and took the file from my hand. He read the file quickly and nodded. "It looks flawless. I hope the meeting goes well."

•••••

We sat around the table in the conference room. I sat beside Mr. Jeon. Mr. Sung and his secretary sat across us. Three employees sat next to me. One team member was showing her presentation.

The meeting was important. If Mr. Sung likes any design and seals the deal with our company, it will be a great profit for us. And as far as I know Jungkook, he's nervous right now. Anyone could say that. He was constantly biting his lower lip, his left foot was tapping on the floor occasionally.

I leaned on his side, hesitating to hold his hand. So I sighed. "Mr. Jeon," I called him softly. But he seemed to be focused on the presentation. I tapped his arm. And he turned to me.

"Yes?" He whispered.

"Don't worry. You will get the deal." I whispered then smiled at him.

Jungkook sighed. "I hope so. I'm hoping that Mr. Sung would like Stacey's project. Her designs are top-notch."

I gave him a nod. Hannah completed her presentation and went back to her seat. Jungkook motioned Flora to give her presentation.

As soon as Flora showed her design, Mr. Sung's face fell. Both Jungkook and I noticed that. Mr. Sung composed himself and focused on the details. His secretary too looked at the designs with scrutiny.

Jungkook breathed deeply. His eyes roamed around the room before he focused on Flora's words. I sat there normally. Internally praying for Stacey to nail the presentation.

Suddenly, something warm touched my bare thigh. I looked down and gasped. Jungkook's warm hand was laying on my thigh. I gulped and looked at him from the corner of my eyes. He didn't say anything. He was still focused on the presentation. I sighed. Maybe he accidentally touched my thigh.

But I was wrong. He started to move his hand up and down. My breath hitched. What was he doing? I parted my lips, but judging the atmosphere, I halted. He must be nervous and was seeking comfort. So I let him do it.

Jungkook slowly rubbed my thigh, and the friction, he was creating made me daze. I rolled my eyes and tried to steady my breath. The sensation on my skin was creating some other friction overall in my body. My back was urging me to arch and goosebumps aroused my arms and neck. I controlled myself and stared at the screen instead.

Jungkook pushed my legs open with his hand and caressed the inner thigh. He rolled his hands over my curves and returned to stroke my skin. He was skilled! And his fingertips were creating texture on my skin. The feeling was foreign. I tried to close my legs, but he stared at me, signaling me to keep my legs parted. I sighed and leaned back on the chair. Jungkook smirked and looked back at the presentation.

His hand roamed on my thigh. He lowered his hand, stroking my knee. It relaxed me a bit. Then he went back to caress my soft skin. As I thought the torture was over, he pushed my skirt up and revealed more of me to him. I suddenly felt exposed to him. He smoothly ran his fingers on my thigh. I left some airy breaths. I could feel the sensation in the south. I gulped and looked around, making sure no one was aware of us. Indeed, they were all focused on the presentation. A sigh of relief left my mouth.

Jungkook pushed the skirt higher, teasing me. My breath quickened. I didn't know what his next move be. He was stroking my upper thigh with feather touches. It was creating more sensation for me. Goosebumps raised on my skin. My cheeks turned red. His hand went further, almost near my womanhood. My eyes enlarged. He won't put it inside. I swallowed and glanced at him. As he was about to move further, Flora wrapped up her presentation.

Jungkook retreated his hand off my thigh. I sighed loudly and pushed the skirt down. Next was Stacey. Jungkook once again focused on the presentation. His eyes moved back and forth, from the screen to Mr. Sung.

I looked at Mr. Sung and a smile crept up on my face. He looked satisfied with Stacey's work. Just what I had anticipated.

After the presentation ended, the room lit up with lights again. Jungkook got up from the chair and stood at the head of the table.

"So, Mr. Sung, which design you liked the most?"

Mr. Sung scratched his jaw and sighed. "To be honest, none of the designs was satisfying. It didn't match my expectation."

Jungkook's face dropped immediately. He brushed off the uncomfortable feelings and looked at Mr. Sung. "What's your suggestion? Do you want to change anything?"

Mr. Sung again took a brief moment to think. "I think I liked Stacey's design. But I want some slight changes. Especially for the lobby and bathroom."

Jungkook nodded. "As you wish, Mr. Sung. We can discuss the changes now."

Mr. Sung turned to his secretary and mumbled something to her. He nodded and turned to Jungkook, starting to explain his opinion and the changes he desired. 

••••• 

The hallway was now empty. The meeting was a win, and Mr. Sung signed the deal with us. As everyone left the office, I remained in the building with Jungkook. The tension was high in the air. Jungkook looked at me and sighed. 

"We had a long day," he said, and I nodded in response. "Do you want me to drop you at home?" 

I looked at him with wide eyes. "No. I am fine." 

"But it's late, Jasmine." When he called me by my name, I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach. I gulped and stared at him. 

"You have to go home. It's half past seven already." 

"Don't worry about it." 

And like that, I got into his car as Jungkook dropped me at my home. 

•••••

Jungkook parked the car in the driveway and got down from it. He knew that he messed up. It was half past eight, and he was supposed to be at home by seven. Jungkook sighed and walked into his house. The guards bowed to him and opened the front door for him. Jungkook nodded at them and walked inside.  

Sounds of laughter and chattering were coming from the drawing room. As soon as Jungkook stepped in, the sounds dropped. Three heads turned to him; they had diverse reactions to his arrival. 

Aera glared at Jungkook, gesturing that she was mad at him for being late. Her father, Hwan had a furious yet disappointed look. While her mother, Sunhee was smiling at him. Jungkook smiled and bowed at his in-laws to ease the tension. 

"Good evening, Mr. Kim," he mumbled to Hwan. He huffed and got up from the couch. 

"What time is this?" He inquired in a cold tone. 

"It's half past eight," Jungkook said casually, fueling Hwan's anger even more. 

"Is this the time to return home? What were you doing?" 

Jungkook frowned and looked at Aera. He was disgusted with the way Hwan was questioning him. But Aera went with her father. 

"Exactly, Jungkook. I told you multiple times that mom and dad will be at home tonight. You could be earlier to return home. At least for today." 

"I was stuck in an urgent meeting," Jungkook said clearly. "The deal was important for us and I had to be there." He then turned to Hwan. "I apologize, Sir, for being late. But I believe that my work is my first priority. If I don't focus on my work, the lavish lifestyle will be gone." 

Hwan and Aera both gasped at Jungkook's response. He sighed and flashed a smile to Sunhee. Then he went to his room. Aera gritted her teeth. 

"I'm sorry, dad. I will talk to him." She ran into the bedroom. Jungkook was changing into comfy clothes. Aera came into the room and glared at Jungkook. 

"What was that?" she asked in a loud voice. Jungkook sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"Aera, your parents are sitting outside. Let's not create a scene here." Jungkook pleaded. 

Aera chuckled and clapped her hands. "Really, Jeon? You're telling me to shut up as if you didn't insult my father a minute ago? You created a scene right after returning home. Instead of apologizing, you showed attitude to my parents. You know that dad is punctual about time. And I requested you come home earlier for one day. You couldn't even do that for me?" 

Jungkook stared at Aera with a blank expression. Truth was that he didn't want to meet Aera's parents. He had a long day at work, and all he was asking for was a peaceful night. But he couldn't even breathe ever since he stepped into his house. 

"Look, I didn't come home late intentionally. I was in a meeting. If you don't believe me then call any of my employees and ask them. Everyone has left the office late today," he said in a calm tone. 

Aera shook her head. "I don't want to know. You always act as if only you are the person who works their ass off. My work is nothing. And what you were saying? That if you don't work we will lose the lavish lifestyle? Is my work a joke to you?" 

Jungkook sighed. "You know that I wasn't wrong. You may earn a lot, but I earn 10x more. The lifestyle you have comes from my income. You can't be going around in Gucci if I stop working." 

And that was the last straw for Aera. She was clearly aware of the situation. Even though she earned a crore from a movie, Jungkook earned billions and if he doesn't provide money to Aera, she won't have the elite lifestyle that she has now. 

Aera walked up to Jungkook and raised her hand, slapping him hard on his face. "Keep your mouth shut. I am your wife. Have some respect." And with that, Aera left the room. Jungkook's eyes became glossed by the sudden event. He touched his cheek which was burning from the slap. A tear dropped down from his eyes. He sat down on the bed calmly and tried to control his emotions. One thing was sure, the love he had for Aera before the marriage started to fade away with time. And he was done to give it another chance. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

19.8K 1.4K 18
"Being in an arranged marriage with your childhood friend isn't that bad." That's what Jeon Jungkook, the young CEO thought. His marriage was steady...
2.7M 132K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
560K 20.7K 90
Sneak peak - Taehyung- we shouldn't be doing this ", I protest under my breath. "You didn't answer my question-", he clasped my chin between his fing...
72.1K 2.7K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...