Captivated [In Editing]

By Jahzara130

Catalina Jones has a dream of becoming a doctor. So she moved out of her parent's home and went to California... More

Intro
Prologue
Arrival
Compound
First day
Sanchez side
Interesting
The weekend
The bar
The Bar (2)
New character
Day after the bar
What a test?
An announcement
Last week of revisions/ memories
The deal
2 days left
Alone
First day
Last day
Report
Trip
Day's
Messages
A night to remember.
Day after
In Italy
Roommates
Jones household
News
He's here
???pov
Last week in Italy
Missing
Where Am I
I know that was her
Sick
Plan In Action
epilogue

A day in Italy

463 12 1
By Jahzara130

Catalina pov

I woke up the next day feeling someone's arm around my waist. I turned around to see Marcio.*How did I get here* I tried to get up, but his hold was firm.

I looked at his face and he looked peaceful. "Take a pic it last longer" I was shocked. *I thought he was sleeping still* "I thought you were sleeping"

"Well I'm not" "Can you let me go" "Why" "I need to use the bathroom" "Okay" I got up and went to the bathroom. I took off my clothes to take a shower. I stepped into the shower and then started to bathe.

While I was showering I heard the door open. I knew who it was. *I wonder why he's here* I heard the shower glass door open. "What are you doing!" "What do you think" "I'll get out" I was about to leave until he grabbed my waist and brought me to his hard chess.

"Marcio le- before I could say another word he kissed me. *Not Gana,lie but I, kinda like it a lot*  the kiss was long and passionate. After 5 minutes he releases me from the kiss. "Why did you do that" "Cause I can"

"So are we a thing then" "Yes we're a thing now" "So where are boyfriend and girlfriend now" "Yes we are" I was so happy now. I was about to leave the bathroom until he said, "Where do you think you're going" and then grabbed me and kissed me.

The kiss wasn't passionate this time it was rough and demanding. He nipple my bottom llip and then used his tongue to open my mouth to taste my wet carves. He moved his hand around my body until he came to my aching core. He took his finger and started to stroke my wet cunt.

"Hmmm" "You like that don't you" he then fingered me. He was going fast and hard. With the pace he's going I'll come fast. He then went from my jaw to my neck sucking it, leaving red marks.

"Ahh, m-Marcio" "Hmm" "we should stop" "why" "th-there-ahhh" I couldn't get a word out because of the pace his fingers are going. Soon my orgasm took over and I came on his fingers. He then took his finger out and then sucked on it. "Delicious," he said in a husky voice.

"We should stop" "why" "they're waiting for us downstairs" "let them wait," he said and then picked me up. My leg was wrapped around his waist. I could feel his growing erection on my ass. He pushed me into the wall while kissing me and sucking my skin. I let out a moan of approval.

He was grinding his cock on my aching core. I want him to fuck me, but I don't want them to hear us. I was brought out of my thought when I felt him pushing his dick into my tight hole. I was still tight even though we had already fucked.

His strokes were slow and steady. Until he started to get rough "Ahhh ahhh hmmm" I was a moaning mess. His strokes were hard and fast. "You like that don't you" "y-yea- ahhh" I goodness I was a mess. "You like it when I fuck your pussy don't you," he said and then sucked on my neck. He knows I can't say anything but he's doing this on purpose. "Hmm"

I soon felt this tingling sensation in my belly. I knew I was reaching the breech of my second orgasm. "Don't you dare come Catalina" "I don't know if I can hold it" I was clenching on his dick trying to hold back my orgasm?

A few grunt sounds came from him while he slammed into me making it even harder for me to hold it back. "Ma-ma-ahhh" And then I came all over his cock. He slammed into me a few more times until he came in me. I was so exhausted.

~~~~~~~~~

We were now downstairs with the rest of the class, to go start our day. I had on a long sleeve with blue pants. I was sitting down with my friends while Marcio gets everything done. We were talking about different things and so.

"So are you ready for the day" "Yes sir" "Okay the bus is outside.... if some of you can't fit you can drive with me" "Okay" Then we left and went outside. everyone was now outside going into the bus. By the time I reached the bus it was full. *What a coincident* "Catalina are you okay riding with Marcio" Nessa

"Yeah, I'm okay" "Okay" Then I started to walk to his car. "Well I guess I'm with you" "Yeah" I got int the front seat and placed my seat belt on. "So are you okay" he asked. "Meaning" "Are you still in pain.... cause I saw you limping" I blushed when he said that. I tried to cover my face but he said, "Don't cover your face I love it when you blush"

That made me even reader. "J-just a little" "Okay... I'll take car of that when we come back" *Oh lord what did I get me self into* Then he started the car up and then drove off.

30 minutes later

After about 30 minutes we reached our destination. I looked out to see the beautiful sea. I saw these boat in the water so I asked him, "What are those" "You'll see" "Okay" I got out the car and then walked to the rest. "So how was the ride" Dallas ask. "Okay"

"Just okay" "Yep" "So today where going sight seeing on these beautiful boats.... so go follow him and he'll tel you everything" he said piontig to Renard. *I wonder how he got this job* We followed him on the boat while I say Marcio talking to someone.

We sat down and waited for him to get on. I sat down by my friends and made small conversation.

Marcio pov

I was talking with one of my most trusted men. "So what your saying is that he's aiming for Catalina" "Yes sir" "Does her parents know" "Not yet I think" "What do you mean" I looked at him with questionable eyes. "There to busy looking for that mole"

"There still looking" "Yes sir" "I guess that's his plan" "I think so too" *Ditracting her family to get to her easily, won't happen since I'm here* "Okay then you can go" After he left I went on the boat with everyone else.

I got on to see her talking to her friends. I looked at her friend and thought back couple months ago.

Xander and Xavier came back from the club with two girls. They looked so familiar to me. They were going at it for the whole night. When they left early in the morning when I saw there face it reminded me that they were catalina's friends.

They didn't now I was there when the left in the morning.

"So I hope you'll enjoy today okay" "Yeah" they all said. I felt like someone was looking at me and I turned to see Catalina looking at me. She turned her fave and I saw the hint of a blush on her face. *I love it when she blush*

~~~~~~~

I was watching catalina for most of the trip.The way she smiled made me feel happy. I never really felt this way in my life. I feel like I have to protect her from all the evil in the world. Maybe even me. I know I'm a dangerous man, but I just have the urged to protect her.

I know she won't take the truth so easily. Being lied to for this long... she won't take it so well. She'll know one day, but for know she doesn't need too. She was now standing by herself taking pics of the waterfall.

Everyone was off the boat exploring, while she was here. I walked up to her and backed hugged her. "Are good" "Yeah" she said in a low voice. I placed my head on her shoulder and just stayed there, until someone came.

"I don't think we should be like this in public" "Noones here soo" "I just-" Just what... scared" I said teasing her. "I'm not scared" I love the way how she act up for anything, the way how her nose sqinch and that light red color on her face, was just so cute.

"You know your cute" "Since when" "Since now" and then I kissed her. She didn't reply at first, but then kissed me back. The kiss was filled with love and passion and I new she felt it too. I pulled away form the kiss and placed my head on hers.

"What it-shhh" I said, putting my finger on her mouth. I placed her hand in my chess and then saver this moment.

~~~~~

It was now lunh and catlina was eating with her friend at there table. I wish she was by me. I was sitting with a group of boys. It was quite boring. I saw her smile, making me smile. After lunch we started to head back to the island.

The boat trip wasn't long, which I'm thankful for. When we reached, back it was about 2. So that will leave us enough time to get back home before sun in down. When wee now coming off of the boat and into the bus. *Well not me* catalina decide that she wanted to go in the bus.

Which left me with Abigail. *What a life* She got into the car and just sat there and waited for me. I got in and then started the car. "So you and catlina are a thing now" "What do you mean" "Don't act stupid with me" "Your not the boss of me remember that"

"You two fucked didn't you" "Abigail" my patient was running low right now. If she ask a next question, I'm a kill her. I didn't answer her... i just stayed focused on the road. "So I guess you did... when was it on the boat or in your house"

"If you don't shut up ima a kill you" I was so mad now. "Okay... i give up" For the whole ride she was quiet thankfully. When we reached back everyone was already in the house. Abigail went her separate way after.

I wen to my room to see that catalina was on the bed. I walked over to see that she's sleeping. Most of them were sleeping. I took my shoes off and walked over to her. She looked so peaceful when she sleeps. I took my pants and shirt off and slept beside her.

~~~~

I was woken up by movement. I opened my eyes to see catalina up. Her hair was a mess. She then went to the bathroom. I checked the time and it was 8 now. What a nap. i got up and decide to join her in the bathroom. I got in to her washing her face. "Are you going to take a bath" she asked.

"If you take it with me" "Okay" I then wen to the bath and set the water. I mad it a nice warm temperate fo rher sorness. Afte rit set. She took her close off and go in I then got in after her. I was back hugging her while kiss her shoulders.

"Marcio" she said softly like almost like a moan. "Yes" "Do you think that I'm good for you" "Yes why ask" "Nothing" "Really" "Yes" "Okay... but if you have anything on your mind tell me" "Okay... I'll think about it"

We stayed there until the water got cold. I got out first and went and rapped a towel around my waist. I grabbed atowel for her too. "How do you feel now" "Good" "okay ba-catalina" "What were you going to say" she asked in a teasing tone.

"Baby" Then she blushed. "What happen baby... why blush" "Okay okay stop" We then went to the room and changed. We then went downstairs to eat. I could tell abigial was watching catalina for the whole dinner.

After dinner everyone went back to there room. Catalina was already in the room. I saw her place her nighwear on. *Dam the view was perfect* Her ass was showing in them. I felt like I got a bonner from that.

I then changed and wen tot bed next to her. Then we fell a sleep in our dreams.

-----------------------------------------------

Words: 2110

Well I'm back. Sorry for the 3 weeks wait, I was just trying to find what to write. I'll try to make reagualr updates if possible.

Also thank you for 800+ reads. You guys are the best 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 11.8K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...
12.3M 64.3K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
436 29 11
A fun-loving young woman yearning for financial freedom and love becomes entangled in lies and scandal while working for a cynical billionaire. ...
2.9K 51 40
This is the second book in the His Desire trilogy, therefore you must read Forbidden Desire in order to follow up with the rest of the story!!. --- B...