Saints or Sinners | {BOOK 3}

By DeanmonLover67

-BOOK 3 IN THE DAWSON'S DAUGHTER SERIES- ___ Sacrifices must be made. Castiel has declared himself God, Ellie... More

CAST
PART I
MOOD BOARD
1| Cass and the Leviathans
2| Maddie Starts Asking the Hard Questions
3| Wishful Thinking
4| Leviathan Sam and Dean
5| Reunited
6| Dead Psychics, Sam Gets Married, and Maddie Wants to Help
7|The Turducken Slammer
8| Dick Frigging Roman
9| Bobby Dies
10| Sam Turns Psychotic
11| Emmanuel/Cass
12| Cass Remembers
13| Dick's Master Plan
14| Charlie Bradbury
15| Dean the Flirting Coach
16| Cass Wakes Up
17| Playing Sorry
18| Kevin Tran's in Advanced Placement
19| Internal Struggles
20| Tracking the Alpha Vamp
21| The Alpha Vampire Again
22| Alpha Blood and A Righteous Bone
23| The Last Piece of the Weapon
24| Ganking Dick Roman
PART II
MOOD BOARD
25| Return
26| Sam Quit
27| Memories
28| Finding Kevin
29| Mrs. Tran
30| Going After the Tablet
31| Plan A
32| Plan B... C... D for Dumbass
33| Trip to Heaven
34| Dean and Benny
35| The New Bobby
36| Purgatory Purgatory
37| The Spectre
38| Grudges
39| Hallucinating Cass
40| Cass is Back
41| Crowley Got Kevin
42| The Truth About Purgatory and a Little Cartoon Logic
43| "Mostly Okay" Martin Creaser
44| Benny Didn't Do It
45| Going After Desmond
46| Slow Trust
47| Finding Samandriel
48| Saving Samandriel
49| Missing Maddie and Zep
50| Non-Traditional Couple
51| Marriage, LARPing, and Arguments
52| Henry and Not-Josie
53| Legacies
54| Glorified Book Club
56| The Men of Letters' Bunker
57| Settling In... Ish
58| How to Close the Gates of Hell
59| Ellie 2.0
60| Meet the Cassitys
61| Dinner Conversations
62| Killing a Hound of Hell
63| First Trial Complete
64| Lucifer's Crypts
65| Meg-stiel
66| The Angel Tablet
67| The Second Trial
68| Naomi and Sending Benny Back
69| Naomi Returns Maddie and Zep
70| Messenger of God
71| Meeting Metatron
72| Kevin's Alive and Cass is Hurt
73| How to Cure a Demon
74| Snagging a Demon
75| Starting the Third Trial
76| The Night the Angels Fell
PART III
MOOD BOARD
77| This One Goes Out to Any Angel with Their Ears On
78| Broken Wings
79| Ezekiel Possesses Sam
80| Home Again... Not
81| Abaddon's Back
82| The Blame Game
83| The Untimely Death of Kevin Tran
84| Gadreel
85| Hunting with Crowley
86| More Demons
87| The Mark of Cain
88| Not Family
89| Demon Snooki
90| Cuthbert Sinclair aka Albert Magnus
91| The First Blade
92| Gadreel Again
93| Metadouche is God
94| Killing Abaddon
95| Colonel Scoop's
96| Tessa
97| A Call From Metadouche
98| The Least-Best Better
99| Fighting Metatron
100| A New Kind of Life

55| Henry Dies

79 5 0
By DeanmonLover67

"Hey. Wake up!" Sam hit Dean and I with a notepad.

"What? What?!" Dean asked groggily, as we both tried to get our bearings.

"Henry- he's gone."

We were both wide awake then.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Well, no idea. He just left a note saying he was going to fix everything."

"Yeah, or screw it all up," Dean grumbled. "Alright."

We got up, Dean heading out to investigate while I helped Sam look for any other clues we could find in the room. A few minutes later, Dean came back into the room.

"Well, now we know what he meant by 'fix everything,'" he said.

"What?"

"He broke into the trunk, stole an angel feather. I'm guessing he's gonna whip up another one of those blood spells and Marty McFly himself back to the 1950s."

"To do what?" I demanded. "Stop Abaddon before she strikes?"

"Or grab Dad and haul ass," Dean shrugged. "Look, point is he's doing it."

"How? He still needs two ingredients for the spell. Unless... unless there's some place nearby that sells real hoodoo."

It was a possibility. There were lots of places across the country like my dad's shop that had supplies for hunters.

"I'll call Garth," Dean said, pulling out his phone as Sam grabbed the laptop.

When he opened the police scanner application on the computer, there was a recent wire saying there was one dead at Astro Comics.

"Abaddon," I assumed.

"Yeah, has to be," Sam confirmed.

"Okay, so she's close," Dean said. "I'll go after Henry. You two find Larry. Figure out how to kill this chick."

I twisted my ring on my finger, staring blankly at the coffee table in front of me. Sam and I had gotten to Larry's house in Lebanon and were trying to get more information about the night Abaddon attacked, but I wasn't really paying attention. Instead, I was thinking about my kids again. All the reminders of my father and just different losses in general during this case had me spiraling again. Sam and Dean had been trying to keep us busy so I wouldn't dwell on it as much, but there was only ever so much that could be done.

"So, Henry is dead," Larry said, acknowledging the lie Sam told him. "I was so sure that- that he had survived."

"Yes, well, like I said-" Sam stated, "we found his journal and were hoping you could fill in the gaps and explain to us what happened that night in 1958."

"It doesn't matter. They're gone. We're gone."

"But Abaddon is not."

"Abaddon was a hired gun. She killed us all that one night."

"Everyone but you."

There was a pause as Larry grimaced.

"She blinded me," he replied. "It's a miracle I survived."

"It's okay, dear," the woman with Larry walked over and put her hand on his shoulder.

He leaned over, kissing her other hand.

"But she did not get what she came for."

"The box," Sam connected the dots. "Listen, Abaddon is here, and she wants this thing. So we need to know everything there is to know about it."

"In the box is a key to every object, every scroll, spell ever collected for thousands of years under one roof. It is the supernatural mother load."

I lifted my gaze from the coffee table at that.

"So..." I spoke, "Abaddon wants the key so she can get her hands on it."

"Can you imagine what she would do with that?" Larry chuckled.

"So how do we stop her?" Sam asked. "How do we stop Abaddon?"

"You don't," Larry replied, taking out a pen and writing something down on a notepad. "If you know where the key is, then take it to these coordinates."

He handed the pad to me.

"Throw it in. Shut the door forever. And walk away."

"Wait, w-why would we do that?" I stammered.

"Because it is the safest place on earth, warded against any evil ever created. It is impervious to any entry, except the key."

"Right, but then all that knowledge would be- would be lost and gone forever," Sam pointed out.

"And that is the price we have to pay for keeping it away from Abaddon," Larry replied solemnly. "You do... have the key, don't you?"

"We don't... but, uh..." Sam stood and I did with him along with the other woman, "my brother does."

"How rude," the woman interrupted. "You haven't finished your tea, Sam. Ellie."

The woman's eyes turned black and she raised her hand, sending Sam and I to the ground. As I fought to stay conscious, I watched as Abaddon killed Larry and then my world went black.

Sam and I had our hands bound in front of us and we stood with Abaddon inside a processing plant down the road from Larry's house. She was back in Josie's body and was wearing the outfit the young woman from Astro Comics had been wearing. As we waited, Dean and Henry came through the far door, Henry with his hands behind his back while Dean gripped one of his arms.

"Don't do it, Dean," Henry said.

"Too late for that now," Dean replied.

"That's the problem with you hunters. You're all short-sighted."

"Yeah, at least we're not extinct. Abaddon! I'll send Henry over with the box. You do the same with Sam and Ellie. No tricks."

We watched as Dean put the box into Henry's jacket pocket.

"My only interest is in Henry and the key," Abaddon said. "You three are free to go."

Dean gave his grandfather a shove, but he didn't move, so he took out his gun.

"You can do this standing, or you can do it crawling. Your choice."

Sam and I started walking toward Dean while Henry started walking toward Abaddon.

"Henry, I'm sorry," Sam said as we passed him.

"Save it," Henry snapped.

When we reached Dean, he took out his knife and cut the ropes on our hands.

"Don't do this, Dean," Sam pleaded. "This is a bad idea."

"Shut your mouth. Let's go. Come on."

We turned to leave, but the door closed thanks to Abaddon.

"We had a deal!" Dean yelled, turning back.

"Surprise," she grinned, laughing. "I lied."

We watched as she plunged her hand into Henry's abdomen.

"Henry!" Sam yelled.

He moved to run over to his grandfather, but Dean stopped him.

"Wait. Wait," he told him.

Abaddon withdrew her hand and Henry gasped, his mouth full of blood.

"You're not the only one," he rasped.

Pulling a gun out from behind his back, he shot Abaddon under her chin and she started sparking with gold light.

"Whoo! What a blast," she grinned when she stopped sparking. "Now, give me the box."

Reaching into Henry's pocket, the demon pulled out a deck of playing cards which she threw on the ground.

"Where is it?!" she screamed.

Sam, Dean and I glanced at the ceiling as the lights flickered on and off with flying sparks accompanied by a loud crashing noise.

"Okay. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

Dean continued to hold me and Sam back as Abaddon grabbed Henry's chin and attempted to breathe black smoke into his mouth. However, it stopped short, seeming to meet an invisible shield. She shoved Henry to the ground and Sam rushed over to him, propping him up. I took a step closer to Dean as Abaddon tried to move, but couldn't. She screamed again, causing more sparks to fly from the lights.

"Why am I stuck?!" she demanded.

"Devil's trap bullet," Dean smirked.

"You still didn't kill me."

"No, but you'll wish we did," Dean said. "The demon trap in your noggin is going to keep you from smoking out. We're gonna cut you into little steaks and bury each strip under cement. You might not be dead, but you'll wish you were."

With that, he swung at her with his machete, chopping her head off.

"We did it," Henry gasped.

Dean went over and crouched next to his brother in front of his grandfather. I was just staring at the beheaded body of my grandmother.

"No, you did it. For a bookworm, that wasn't bad, Henry."

"I'm sorry I judged you three so harshly for being hunters. I should have known better."

"About?"

"You're also Winchesters and a Dawson. As long as we're alive, there's always hope. I didn't know my son as a man, but having met you two... I think I would have been proud of him."

I tore my gaze from my grandmother to look over at the three Winchester men. Henry was holding Dean's hand and his eyes closed as he stopped breathing. Sam and Dean exchanged a look, then Sam looked at the box Henry had put in his hand. As he looked back up, Dean turned to look over at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 579 113
-BOOK 4 IN THE DAWSON'S DAUGHTER SERIES- ___ A new side of Ellie has come out to play, and the boys have to work together to help her return to her n...
8.3K 356 26
The third and last book in the Hunters trilogy. ***************************************** Maeve and Castiel had a daughter named Laurel. follow Laure...
39.9K 644 73
Mckinley Grace isn't like other kids. She's a Winchester, which means she knows the truth about monsters: they're real, and her father kills them. Af...
486 74 33
Taking place in seasons 9 STARTED: 06.02.20 FINISHED: ONGOING After her boyfriend, sister, and her sister's boyfriend were murdered by a Wendigo in a...