No longer a musician ( One pi...

By Sleepy_Potato14

Y/n dream was to become a musician but her dream was soon gone as she die in a fire in her sleep. Getting re... More

Chapter 1 - Reincarnated
Chapter 2 - Saying Goodbye
Some details about the character
Chapter 3 - Trying to be the water hashira
Chapter 4 - Meeting my Captain
Chapter 5 - Idiotic Captain
Chapter 6 - Meeting a "great" liar
Chapter 7 - Losing memories is like waking up from a dream
Author note
Chapter 8 - Arlong's Park!
Chapter 9 - Big Time skip
Chapter 10 - The duel between the Captain and the Sniper!
Chapter 11 - Protecting Robin
Chapter 12 - CP9
A/n
Chapter 13 - Saving Robin!
Chapter 14 - First bounty!
Chapter 15 - Same words different person
Chapter 16 - Ghost or a skeleton?
Chapter 17 - The Ghost princess
Chapter 18 - Spiders
Chapter 20 - Celestial dragon
Chapter 21 - Shocking News
Chapter 22 - War
New book announcement!
Chapter 23 - Alone?
New cover!
Chapter 24 - Ryuu's real identity
Chapter 25 - Duel
Chapter 26 - Fishman
Chapter 27 - Forgetting
Chapter 28 - The mysterious swordman
Chapter 29 - Seeing you again
Chapter 30 - The guilt
Chapter 31 - Miss Dolly
Chapter 32 - Who is Ace...?
Remake version of the loyal servant!

Chapter 19 - The sacrifice

3.9K 213 37
By Sleepy_Potato14

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%

███████▒▒▒

70%

LOADING...

██████████████]99%

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

now loading . . .

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 100%

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

After the fight, you had to go back to the ship to see the trio monster in a weird position.

You immediately laugh seeing the sight.

" Wait! Don't wake them up I need to draw this real quick! " You said as you quickly grab your art materials.

" We don't have time for that! " Usopp yelled. " Wake up! " Chopper said as he slap Sanji. Robin even use her devil fruit power to slap them but it didn't work. " Guess we have no choice... " Usopp said.

" What do you mean? " You titled your head in confusion as you look at Usopp waiting for what he is about to say. " Y/n is in a bikini using a- " You quickly throw one of your erasers into Usopp mouth and he started choking.

" What the hell?! Why would do that? " Usopp said. " No, We are not doing this " You said.

" Y/n in a bikini?! " Sanji said as he woke up. ' I love you, Sanji...but you gave me second-hand embarrassment ' You thought to yourself.

You took a deep breath before yelling. " A STRONG SWORDSMAN STOLE ALL OUR MEAT! "

" A strong swordsman you say? "

" HE STOLE WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM? " Luffy yelled as he cling to you with a look of betrayal. " N/n why didn't you protect the meat? " Luffy asked you. Now you felt bad seeing him like that.

Sanji kicked Luffy " Have some respect! " Sanji yelled.

" Finally you're awake " Franky said.

Usopp started explaining the whole thing to the monster trio

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

" They stole our food?! " Luffy said in shock as he ran to the food storage room just to find cheese. He cried as he kept eating cheese.

" We just need salt? " Zoro asked and you nodded. " They already robbed us " Franky said. " Nami-swan will be furious if she finds out " Sanji said.

" About that..." Usopp chuckle nervously before telling Sanji that Nami got kidnapped and she was about to get married to the guy who licked you. " What...? Why didn't you save her?! " Sanji yelled at Usopp as he grab Usopp by his overalls.

" Ahem! " Robin fake coughs to get everyone's attention and it work. " Our vice-captain has a plan " Robin said.

" We will each have a bag of salt " You said. " We only have cheese, N/n! " Luffy said as he took a big bite of the cheese he have in his hand.

" The salt is actually in the art room " You said and the crew look at you in confusion. " Mr. Smiley protected the art room " You said.

" Oooh, No wonder why that room wasn't damaged" Chopper said.

You led them to the art room

" This is the first time we will enter the art room " Franky said.

You always locked the door of your art room the only person who had been there more than twice was Luffy. He didn't even question anything about your painting but found them cool. Sometimes would paint with you. Heck, he even hung his painting in your art room.

It wasn't the best but you still love his goofy painting that you haven't figured out what it was...yet.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As the crew enters the art room they saw paintings everywhere some were from their adventure and somewhere either from different anime that you love. Of course they don't know that

" What's this weird painting? " Zoro said as he spotted one of Luffy's art next to the painting of the Going Merry. " It's the going merry " Usopp said. " Not that one. That " Zoro pointed at Luffy's art.

" That's mine! I tried to do the same as N/n... And then she said I could always hang up every painting I drew! " Luffy said being proud of his "art skill".

'That's supposed to be the going merry? ' Both Usopp and Zoro thought to themselves.

" We found the salt! " Sanji yelled as you both carry a bag of salt.

" What a large sum of salt we have " Robin said. " I made some super guns that can shoot salt " Franky said.

" Amazing! This will be handy " You said as you grab one of the guns. " Let's save Nami-swan! " Sanji said. " And food! " Luffy 

" Their shadows are important since we only have limited time "  Robin said.

" Ow! What the fuck are you doing? " Zoro glare at Luffy who just shot him in the head with salt. Luffy laughs

" I wanted to taste it out! " Luffy said. " Test it out on the zombies! " Zoro yelled.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sanji was raging mad and went ahead. So the crew went separate ways. Luffy shoot everywhere but the zombies and he kept shooting salt at Zoro by accident sometimes Sanji too.

To the point that the gun got taken away from Luffy.

* Time skip *

You were in Perona's room with Usopp, Sanji, Zoro, and Franky.

The negative ghost passed through you but you turned your body to liquid so it didn't affect you. Meanwhile, the other four were on the ground.

" Eh?! How is that possible? I'm sure it passed through you! " Perona yelled as she summon more ghosts but it got no effect.

Perona walks closer to you.

" Stay still! " Perona said as she put her hand in your stomach to make sure her ghost passed through you but her hand did instead.

She screams as she felt her hand wet. " Ew! What was that? "

" It's just clean water... " You said.

" I thought you were mute " She frowns and notices your dark blue eyes. " What nice eyes you got! It looks adorable" She said which made you blush.

" Back away! " Zoro said but Perona's ghost went through them once again.

" You guys are not cute at all! I only like " She turns to you. " What's your name? "

" Y/n " You replied. " Y/n is cute! I will ask the master to let Y/n stay with me as she is the only one that's cute " She said.

" Y-you can't just take Y/n away from the crew " Usopp said as he stand up. Perona pouted at Usopp

Usopp started attacking Perona

" I will handle her! " Usopp said since her ghost didn't have effects on him. " Here Usopp! " You throw him Mr. Slime so it could be his ally and backup.

" Hey! Get back here! " Perona yelled but Usopp kept shooting at her way. " Your opponent is me! " Usopp said proudly.

As you were running Zoro tapped you on your shoulder. " Why didn't you attack her? " Zoro seems mad.

" Um... Let's say that she sort of reminded me of someone... " You said. Perona was one of your favorite in one piece. Her devil was overpowered and her style was very cool and beautiful.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

* Time skip *

Your Pov:

I barely can move my body after the fight with the orge...Even though I knew what was going to happen my body wasn't prepared. I feel so stupid

I slowly got up from the rocks that were under me and use my sword as a walking stick and I saw Zoro heavily wounded.

It was scary looking at it in real life. I tried to walk faster to Zoro to aid him but I tripped over and over again when I tried to go faster.

Zoro Pov:

I saw Y/n tripped.

" Y/n? " I said but soon cough out blood. Y/n laid me down and started taking out bandages. She always seem to have everything ready as if she knew it would happen. Even if she did she would have told us.

But I never knew Y/n that well always has a smile on her face and is willing to help everyone even though it's quite stupid. I never once saw her ask for help

* Flashback*

Zoro was fighting Kuma

" Where is the sea witch? " Kuma asked. " Why do you care? I'm your opponent! " Zoro said as he got ready to attack again.

" Peruperuperuperu " Kuma answered the call. " Don't capture the sea witch " A voice said from the snail.

That voice was familiar to Zoro. He remember that it was your older brother.

" I was ordered to catch both straw hat Luffy and the sea witch " Kuma replied. " It's a mistake. Just capture straw hat Luffy " Ryuu said before ending the call.

* End of Flashback*

Zoro Pov:

That's right her brother must have a big position in the Navy. Before I could even speak I passed out

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A party started because everyone got their shadow back. You were sitting where you could observe Brook playing the piano.

Even though you can't hear, you knew what song he was playing, and watching him play was always so beautiful to watch.

You felt happy seeing him play. You started drawing Brook and Luffy as they were talking.

You drew the people that were at the party before checking up on Zoro.

" How's Zoro? " You asked Chopper. " Ah, Y/n! Thank you for stopping the bleeding on time" Chopper smiled at you.

" I should thank you for teaching me that, Doctor Chopper " You smile at Chopper which made him dance in happiness.

" Don't you dare think that your words made me happy, Asshole! " Chopper said as he was smiling.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

To be continued

Thank you so much for 50 followers :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9.5K 30
╰┈➤ One piece x Makima reader. ── ❝𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄...
68.4K 814 14
Zoro gets saved by a new swordswoman~ (smut) Check out my tiktok: @_m.z.s.s_ Check out my snapchat: @zoroslovebird best awards: #4 in zoroxreader
14.2K 452 21
The Beauty was incomparable to any other. The Beauty exuded kindness and grace. The Beauty's smile melted hearts with eyes that shined like stars. Bu...
246K 9.8K 72
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...