Secret Santa (BoyxBoy)

By Glarchii

Ryker Wright. That's the name that haunts Masons dreams. He's his bully, his tormentor, and had made masons l... More

Hi!
❄️1❄️
❄️2❄️
❄️3❄️
❄️4❄️
❄️5❄️
❄️6❄️
❄️7❄️
❄️8❄️
❄️9❄️
❄️10❄️
❄️11❄️
❄️12❄️
❄️13❄️
❄️14❄️
❄️15❄️
❄️16❄️
❄️17❄️
❄️19❄️
❄️20❄️
❄️21❄️
❄️22❄️
❄️23❄️
❄️24❄️
❄️ 25 ❄️
❄️ 26 ❄️
❄️ 27 ❄️
❄️ 28 ❄️
❄️ 29 ❄️
❄️ 30 ❄️
❄️ 31 ❄️
❄️ 32 ❄️
❄️ 33 ❄️
❄️ 34 ❄️
❄️ 35 ❄️
❄️ 36 ❄️
❄️ 37 ❄️
❄️ 38 ❄️
❄️ 39 ❄️
❄️ 40 ❄️
❄️ 41 ❄️
❄️ 42 ❄️
❄️ 43 ❄️
❄️ 44 ❄️
❄️ 45 ❄️
❄️ 46 ❄️
❄️ Epilogue ❄️

❄️18❄️

260 9 0
By Glarchii

Today is the day! Today is the fucking day, after all this damn time it's finally here. I'm going to lose it, I have no present!

"Mason, ten minutes until you have to leave!" My mom called. I groaned, looking around the room for my other converse. Where the fuck is it I just saw it like, not even two days ago. I can never find it when I need it.

I got onto my knees, pecking under the bed. Ha! There it is.

I shoved the shoe on my foot, tying it tight. Alright, I gotta go, I can't stay any longer or I'll be late. "See you later guys!" I yelled as I made a beeline to the
front door.

"Wait You almost forgot the cookies!" My mom yelled, rushed into the kitchen, grabbing the cookie platter she made for today and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving.

I hopped into my car, putting the cookies on the
passenger's seat carefully, making my way to the school.

I wonder if Ryker forgot about the bet we made? Will he still remember? Will he really make me kiss him? I mean, after the other day it shouldn't be that hard, right?

But kissing him first. I dunno if I could do that! I hate to admit it, but I don't have the balls to kiss him first! He's all, tall and strong and junk, and I'm just short and wimpy and kinda socially awkward at times.

And will he even kiss me back? Will I be good at it if I kiss him first?

I sighed, pulling into the parking lot, feeling my heart starting up with the crazy palpitations. Just thinking about Ryker gets my heart going, it's crazy that that boy has such an effect on me.

I got out of my car, the cold air nipping at my exposed face. I shivered, shuffling into the school with the cookie platter. I took off my coat and put it in my locker, making my way into the gym where all the kids chatting up with each other.

The gym looked nice with a bunch of Christmas
decorations. It smelt like baked goods, and they had some of the bleachers out for people to sit on. A large speaker sat in the corner, blasting some classic Christmas music.

It wasn't really a super dressy thing, but kind of dressy casual. I had on just some light jeans and a black button up, keeping I simple. I never dressed up for these anyways, what's the point. I liked none of these people anyways.

I looked around, trying to spot Ryker but he was nowhere to be found it seemed like. Guess I'm going to stand here looking lonely until he gets here.

Why am I scrounging for Ryker. I'm like a desperate girl with a crush. Calm down Mason, he'll get here when he gets here.

I put the cookies down on one of the tables with cookies and other baked goods on it, rubbing my shaking hands on my pant legs. I chatted casually with some of the people picking up snacks, but I
soon got bored of that and walked away. Where is he?

Did he just decide not to show up? Did he not want a present if I had bought one? Did-

"Boo!" Someone yelled, poking my sides from behind. I yelped, spinning around quickly. I glared at Ryker as he laughed at my reaction.

"Did I really scare you?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

Yes! You jerk." I said, hitting him lightly. He laughed again, one side of his mouth going up further than the other.

"I have something for you." He said, picking up a present off the table that was right next to us. I didn't even notice it was there.

"For me?" I asked. "I was supposed to get you some
not the other war around"

"Well actually..." He said, holding up a paper with my name scribbled on it. I gasped, smiling widely.  Well I'll be damned, this little trickster!

"No way!" I said. He nodded, chuckling, How did be keep that a secret this whole time!

"Yeah I bribed some kid to trade with me. I didn't tell you because I wanted it to be a surprise and obviously it surprised you. I got your present today, open it." He said, handing it to me. I took the present, opening it carefully

I laughed, pulling out a grey tee shirt, pretty much identical to the one that got ruined with the coffce. "You know me so well. Thank rou." I said chuckling.

He winked at me, crossing his arms in triumph I sighed, putting the shirt back in the box. "Ryker. I'm sorry I don't have a present for you " I said apologetically.

"It's okay, you gave me the best gift ever when you gave me a chance to be in your life." He said smiling sweetly. I felt my chest explode and my face heat up, with a feeling I can't even explain. It felt like a flower
blooming in my chest, that's the only way I could explain it. Is that cheesy? I feel like it is.

"Come with me." I said, putting the present down and grabbing his wrist. I dragged him out of the gym, pulling him into the hallway and around the corner.

"Why are we out here?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. Should I do this? I mean. I'm still kinda uncertain about this whole thing, but what he said back there made something happen to me. I think I know at least one thing for a fact though.

"Mason?" He asked again.

I took in a deep breath, preparing myself mentally. I shook my head lightly, looking up at him confidently. Well, in mock confidence anyways.

"Mason what're you—"

"I like you." I interrupted, walking forward and standing on my tip toes, pressing my lips against his. It was fast, but it counted. And it was also very embarrassing.

"Merry Christmas." I said lowly, my face on fire. He looked down at me in shock, not saying anything.
"Now don't get too cocky now, one kiss means barely
anything." I said. He smiled before grabbing my face in his hands and slamming his lips against mine.

He pressed me against the wall, nibbling my bottom lip. I groaned, opening my mouth and letting him in for once. He wasted no time putting his tongue in my mouth, dominating over me in a millisecond. It was getting hot real fucking quick.

His hands slowly moved down my body, caressing every part of me. His hands rested on my ass, squeezing it. I groaned against his mouth, the noise bouncing against the walls of the empty hallway. It was different, being the one who submits in a
relationship. I'm used to girls, and how delicate and small they are compared to me. But Ryker, he's a whole different ball game, and being with him is just as good, if not better, than being with a girl.

He pressed against me more, if that was even possible, and I felt his manhood. I moaned embarrassingly, his excitement catching me by surprise. We kissed for a while, I don't even know for how long, before I pushed him away. I'm surprised nobody caught us.

He was breathing hard and so was I, and his eyes were hooded over. "Ryker..." I breathed. That was really intense, but I liked it.

Oh god what has he done to me?

"You really mean it?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.
"No, you really mean it?" He asked, his voice kind of shaky. I nodded and he smiled, picking me up and spinning me around.

When he put me back on the floor he was still smiling. I mean it." I said. "If I hadn't meant it I wouldn't have said it. I like you Ryker. I don't know how you did it to me but you did."

He smiled, grabbed my hips and pulling me against him again. "So does that mean you'll be my boyfriend?" He asked.

"Woah woah Ryker. Calm down, I already told you to slow it down. One step at a time." I said, smirking. It's true, I realized I like the boy but being his boyfriend? I'm not ready for that or what
follows.

"But you know you want to." He said, smirking. He kissed my neck a few times, making my breath hitch.
"Ryker. no more, not in the hallway." I said. He stepped away from me, putting his hands up.

"Sorry, sorry. Ill keep my hands to myself." He said
smirking.

"I highly doubt that." I said. He shrugged, shuffling on his feet.

"Let's go back to the party." He said. I nodded, both of us walking down the hallway side by side. I peeked up at him and he was already looking at me. I looked back at the floor, my cheeks feeling hot and the corners of my lips turning up.

And I couldn't ignore our hands brushing together lightly as we walked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 377 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
97.2K 4.3K 30
George is different and they are sick of being judged. As soon as George learns not to care anymore they change to the person they want to be. They s...
97.1K 5.3K 30
Sarawat is a loner. He is rich and smart and gorgeous as hell yet he has no friends. People stay away from him. They would rather not cross his path...
34.8K 2.2K 28
WARNING: CRINGE-WORTHY Jessie, a seventeen year old girl with an abusive past and a gold - digging mother, has no idea what life in the real world i...