But The Difference Is... (Rod...

By nowunavailable

This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 32

1.7K 107 32
By nowunavailable

Roddy POV

"Uhhh! Yes baby" Halle moaned holding onto me as I was stroking her in the bed, kissing her forehead.

We had "Freekin you" by Jodeci BLASTING in my crib. It's safe to say me and Miss.Halle made up after I apologized about everything, sent baby girl some roses, chocolates and a big ass bear along with a note. Sentimental things I know she loves.

I wasn't gone lose her for nothing.

Once this song drops with Ella Mai, I have no plans to speak to her again. Especially after she really tried to ruin my shit wit Halle. Weird as hell. I would never cheat on Halle.

I ain't stupid.

I went a little deeper, hitting her spot and she gasped before slamming her hands on my back, and tightening her legs around my waist.

"Uhh, mmmm" She moaned digging her nails in my back and I buried my face in her neck sucking on it.

"You like that?" I asked her.

"Yes daddy" She panted scratching a nigga back up, I love that shit.

Just shows I'm digging that pussy out like a real nigga supposed to.

"You missed me? Hmm?" I asked against her neck.

"You k-know I did baby, oooh you know I did" She panted.

Make up sex is always the best.

I sucked on her jawline before licking across it while stroking her pussy slow and deep, feeling that shit wet up more and more on me, and it gripped me right, making me groan in her ear.

I was giving it to her like I was fresh out.

"Uhhh! Right there, right there- Just like that" Halle moaned, I licked on her neck as I stroked her in circles, feeling her clit on me at the same time which intensified the pleasure for her and for me.

"Mmmmm" We both moaned at the same time and she let out a high pitched moan into my neck.

"Mm- Mm" She said before flipping us over, and she got on top.

She scooted up sitting on my dick, I laid my head back taking a deep breath. She kissed along my jawline before leaning up a little pecking my lips a few times.

Halle's a nigga weakness, taking her away from me is like taking away the only thing we breathe, oxygen.

"So you wanna take control" I said chuckling.

"Mhm.." She said back.

She climbed back on top of me grabbing a hold of my dick, and I felt me inside her within seconds. "Shit.." I grunted lowly, she gasped letting out a soft moan.

I sat up but she only pushed me back down, I don't know who the hell she thought she was but when I wanna do some shit she gone let me do some shit or Imma fuck her shit up.

I sat up once again and she tried to push me back down.

I reversed our positions, she was on her back and I was towering over her within seconds. "You never cooperate with me." She spoke breathlessly, as I put her legs over my shoulders.

"All you had to do was let me do what I wanted and you'd still be on top." I mumbled, leaning down grabbing her wrists pinning them down.

Halle is very flexible, so it was always easy for me to flip and bend her in whatever way I wanted.

"Baby wait I- fuck Roddy!" She screamed out as I bit down into my bottom lip hard pounding myself inside her.

I grunted with each rough, fast stroke. She tried her hardest to break free, "Uhhh!" She screamed out as her back arched, her eyes rolled back as she threw her head back letting out her loud moans.

I let her wrists go, I gripped onto her thighs slamming her body down meeting my thrusts half way. She dug her nails into the sheets clenching into them, "Daddy slow down.." she managed to get out, her eyes were half open along with her mouth allowing her to let out every moan, scream or comment.

I slowed down, not to stay at a slow rate just to let her legs down. "Mmmm, you feel so good" I said in her ear. She gripped a handful of my curls, "Show me baby, show me I feel good" she spoke breathlessly into my ear.

-

Halle POV

Roddy chuckled as he gripped my neck, I looked up at him and he had this sexy smirk on his face.

I tried to get up, but the grip he had on my neck tightened, not tight to where he was choking me tight enough to keep me where I was.

He unexpectedly rammed himself inside me, I arched my back again. I wrapped my legs around his waist, instead of thrusting.

He was grinding his way deeper and deeper inside me. "Oh my gosh baby" I moaned out, I closed my eyes as breath began to pick up again.

The moment he hit my spot my legs started to shake and my moans got out of control. "R-Roddy baby" I managed to say, it felt so good I never wanted it to stop.

I could never get tired of Roddy, he just knows how to make me feel good.

"Ooooh yes! Baby! U-uhhh" I moaned loudly as I came on him HARD, and my body shivered as I did my best to control it but couldn't. "Mhm, take it, let it happen baby.. Mhm" He said talking to me through it which gave me chills.

"Ooooh shit" I moaned tilting my head back, panting a bit as my body began to calm down, and he pulled out flipping me on my side, he was next to me in seconds.

He didn't give me time to catch my breath before he grabbed my leg pulling it over his shoulder from the side.

He slid back inside me, he thrusted in and out of me at a slow pace. The faces he made were priceless, they always turned me on more. I felt his fingers playing with my clit as he thrusted slowly.

He made my body go weak once again, he used his free hand to grip my ass. I felt his nails in my skin as I wrapped my arms around around his neck. I placed kisses on his neck, I let my moans out against his neck.

"I love you daddy" I mumbled against his neck, he continued his slow steady pace while his fingers worked amazingly against my clit making me let out yet another moan.

"Mmm I love you too baby" He said breathlessly, then he let out a grunt feeling my pussy clench and unclench around him.

"Look at me." Roddy groaned, I lifted my head staring into his half opened eyes. He picked his speed up just a little, "Don't you look away from me Miss.Halle.." he said before I could bury my face back in the crook of his neck, I tried my best to keep my eyes open as I stared him in his eyes.

"S-shit" He grunted as he unexpectedly came inside of me, making me let out a long moan and he was groaning at the same time. I ran my fingers through his curls, putting my forehead against his while he was nutting, and he bit his lip hard trying to contain himself.

"I love you baby girl" he mumbled against my lips, I leaned up biting his bottom lip. I purposely tightened my walls around his dick, he groaned closing his eyes.

I slipped my tongue in his mouth, rolling over on top of him.

Our tongues wrestled from dominance, as I began to rock my hips slowly.

He groaned into the kiss as it deepened, I pulled away from the kiss before he could slide his tongue in my mouth.

He gripped my waist moving me back and forth on him slowly. "Damn baby" He grunted out, I moved his hands off my waist.

I let my head fall back as I closed my eyes grinding on him, feeling him getting deeper and deeper inside me every second.

I rubbed on his chest letting out my moans, he sat up reconnecting our lips. I felt him grab my waist all over again, he lifted me up just a little and slammed me down on him.

"Uhh! Mmm-" I moaned, and I slowly lifted myself back up and just rode the top.

"Shit" he mumbled pulling away from the kiss, he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Oooh- That feels so good baby" I moaned softly, and I felt the tip of his dick throbbing from the sensation.

"Woooo shit" Roddy groaned, holding my waist tightly and I could tell he was on the verge of nutting again. And I was definitely about to cum again myself.

Best makeup sex ever.

I wrapped my arms around his neck moaning as he repeated the process many times until I felt him nut inside me once again. And I instantly came right after him, and we held onto each other while we both were releasing.

I smashed my lips onto his making out with him slowly while we both began to relax our bodies and he caressed me, squeezing my skin making me moan into his mouth.

He laid back and I collapsed on his chest. I hugged his torso as he rubbed my back and we both were breathing heavy.

-

☕️😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 376 63
This is a Rocky Lynch fanfic. You have to read to find out the rest..☺️
17.7K 2.3K 58
Do NOT read this if you haven't read "God's Eyes" or "Build Me Up", you will be hopelessly confused lmao.
165K 9.9K 85
He finally meets his match. But can he handle that?
1.8K 38 20
If you like that good girl hood boy type love, then this is the story for you. Enjoy!