It All Started With A Tattoo...

By sassygirl93

{COMPLETED} Book 2 of 'It All Started With A Tattoo'............. Please make sure to read the first book f... More

Chapter 100:
Chapter 101:
Chapter 102:
Chapter 103:
Chapter 104:
Chapter 105:
Chapter 106:
Chapter 107:
Chapter 108:
Chapter 109:
Chapter 110:
Chapter 111:
Chapter 112:
Chapter 113:
Chapter 114:
Chapter 115:
Chapter 117:
Chapter 118:
Chapter 119:
Chapter 120:
Epilogue:

Chapter 116:

60.7K 1.2K 229
By sassygirl93

Allie’s POV

Harry and my wedding is in 2 days. I am SO stressed out. I was constantly dealing with another issue that come up. Something always seems to go wrong. I was praying to god that anything that will go wrong will go wrong before the wedding and not during or the day of.  Harry has been really patient with my moodiness, and me, which I was thankful for. Since i was stressed I was just irritated all the time. I was doing my best not to snap at him, but sometimes I couldn’t help it.

Darcy was getting so big she was 8 months already. I couldn’t believe my tiny newborn was now 8 months old. It still felt like yesterday that I gave birth to her.

“Allie Eleanor is here to take you to the flower shop.” Harry said coming into the kitchen. I was making myself a sandwich.

“Okay.” I said turning around with sandwich in hand. I stood up on my tippy toes and gave Harry a quick peck to his lips before I walked out of the kitchen. I grabbed my purse and house keys and then walked out to Eleanor’s car. She was waiting in the car, since there were paps and fans waiting at the gate (they have a gate you have to drive through in order to get to the Hallie driveway/house)

“How long have they been out there?” El asked as I got into the front passenger seat.

“For the last couple days. Probably wanting some inside scoop on the wedding. I wish they would leave though it’s getting so annoying.” I said. She pulled out of my driveway and then to the flower shop. It was about 25 minutes away from my house, so we put some music on to pass the time.

25 minutes later we arrived at the flower shop. I had already picked out the flowers and stuff. I was just going to make sure everything was right and looked okay.

“I hope they look okay.” I said.

“Why wouldn’t they be?” Eleanor asked.

“Because everything else seems to be going wrong some way or another.” I groaned.

“Awww love I’m sure the flowers will look great.” She smiled. I nodded my head and walked into the florist shop.

“Oh Allie how are you?” Maggie the florist said when we walked in. She was a really sweet older woman. I really liked her because she didn’t care who I was or who I marrying. It was a nice change!  

“Are you ready to see your flowers?” She asked me. I nodded my head.

“Yes I am.” I smiled.

“Okay they are over here.” Maggie said pointing over to the giant fridge area.

“Here they are.” She said. I sighed in relief when I saw that the flower looked great. The flower arrangements for the reception were beautiful. They had red, pink, peach, and white flowers in a really pretty modern vase.

“They look amazing! And you said they will still be alive and not wilted by the wedding?” I asked.

“Yes we treated the flowers with a certain chemical and then keeping them in here until you wedding will keep them alive.” Maggie smiled.

“See I told you they would look great. See you don’t need to be stressing out today.” Eleanor whispered into my ear. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

“We still have to check on the cake today, so if that looks good then I will not stress anymore today.” I whispered back.

“Whatever I’m sure it will look great.” She smirked.

“If I don’t see you Saturday Maggie I just want to thank you for everything. The flowers look great, and I know my bouquet will look just as amazing.” I smiled. I wasn’t getting my bouquet until Saturday.

“It is my pleasure. I hope you have a magical day sweety.” She smiled and pulled me into a hug.

“Okay let’s go to bakery to look at your cake.” Eleanor smiled.

“Okay let’s go.” I said.

Harry’s POV

I can’t believe I am getting married to the love of my life in 2 days. I beyond happy that I don’t know how to contain myself. All I want to do is be married so Darcy, Allie, and I are an official family. My family got in town this morning, so I was hanging out with them today. Allie was running around London doing errands for the wedding today. I offered to help her, but she wouldn’t let me go with her. She was weird like that. Darcy was currently sleeping my mum’s arms. My mum was so thrilled to be a grandma. Gemma and her husband just announced they were expecting their first child in March. The whole family is happy for them. I was glad Darcy was going to have a cousin close to her age, so they could grow up together. One of my cousins’s were my best friend, so I wanted the same for my daughter. ‘Cousins are your best friends before you have friends.’ Well I think that is the quote. Well it’s close enough :P

“Harry are you getting nervous at all?” Gemma asked me.

“Nope just getting even more excited.” I smiled.

“Do you know anything about Allie’s dress? Gemma wasn’t very quiet when talking to her friends on the phone.” Liam Gemma’s husband smirked.

“Well I can’t help that you were eavesdropping.” Gemma giggled. I was so glad to see Gemma happy. Even though I am younger then her I’ve always been protective of her. I always hated when a guy broke her heart. It made me want to break his legs. Liam was a great guy and perfect for her.

“Allie hasn’t said anything about the dress. She has stored at Madi and Tyler’s house, so I can’t see it. She knew me enough that I would ask the lads to take a peek if it was at on of there houses.” I laughed.

“You really would peek?” My mum asked.

“Yeah I would.” I smirked.

“I wanted the surprise when I married your mum.” Robin smiled.

“Well aren’t you just good like that?” I asked sarcastically.

“Yes and there is nothing like seeing your bride walking down the aisle in her dress for the first time.” He smiled at my mum. I was thankful he loved my mum so much. He was also the best step- dad a kid could ask for. He never pushed the whole step- dad thing like some stepparents do in the movies.

“I bet, and I can’t wait to see Allie. I know she will look amazing. She could wear a shower curtain and she would look amazing.” I smiled.

“Someone wants her daddy.” My mum said as Darcy started to cry a little as she reached her arms out to me. I stood up and took her in my arms.

“What’s wrong baby girl?” I asked her. She looked me in the eyes before laying her head on my shoulder.

“She’s sleepy.” Gemma said.

“Thanks captain obvious.” I said rolling my eyes at her.

“Jerk.” She mumbled.

“You love me.” I smirked.

Allie’s POV

Eleanor and I just finished looking at the cake. It was perfect it was four tears. It was a basic white cake with piping design on some tears and gemstones and flowers on others. It was a chocolate and vanilla marble cake. Harry and I had a blast cake testing. It wasn’t very easy deciding on a flavor, but we did after an hour of tasting 10 different flavors.

“So I just got a phone call from your wedding planner saying they have everything set up for the reception already if you want to go look at it.” Eleanor smiled.

“Okay, that sounds like a plan. I am actually excited to see what it looks like.” I smiled. I would have texted Harry to see if he wanted to come, but I knew he was hanging with his family for the day so I didn’t want to bother them. Plus he will see if Saturday :D

About 30 minutes later and Eleanor and I were standing in the room where the reception will be held. It was perfect. Everything was set up exactly like I imagined it. Everything was white with a pale pink touch to it here and there. I knew it would look even better once they put the floors on the tables.

“So what do you think?” Rachel my wedding planner asked.

“It looks amazing. You did a great job capturing my vision.” I smiled.

“Well I’m glad I worked really hard to make sure everything looked amazing. Oh and Eleanor said the cake and flower looked well?” she asked/stated.

“Yeah they look great.” I smiled. I had told her to focus on the reception room and church and I would worry about the flowers and cake. If I needed help I would just call or text her.

“Thank god! WE don’t need anything going wrong at this point. You don’t’ need more stress. You need rest, so go home and relax. You have the rehearsal tomorrow night and then your getting married Saturday afternoon, so you need as much rest as you can.” Rachel smiled.

“I agree with her. Now let’s get you home.” Eleanor said.

“Thanks again Rachel, and I will see you soon.” I smiled and pulled her into a hug. I was exhausted so the sound of taking a nap sounds really good right now. I sent Harry a text saying I was heading home and would be there soon. He said he was still out with his family, so I decided that I would just meet up with them instead of going home to nap. His family will soon be my family so I figure I should hang with them as much as I can. WOW I can’t believe I’m getting married in 2 days………

A/N:

Hallie wedding is coming up……….. Who is excited I know I am :D

Pictures of the flowers, reception hall, and church where they will get married are on the side bar, so go take a look.

Allie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 246 35
Read to find out (currently editing) (completed)
42.3K 419 78
Harry styles images (Book 2)
30.6K 612 50
Second book! I have a first so go check that one out please because some chapters might be confusing because they're going to be continued here. I h...
351K 5.8K 50
Sequel to '𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒' 𝚓𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚑. never forgotten. •ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ / sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ - started 11th October 2020 - finished 13th January 2021