Captivated [In Editing]

By Jahzara130

Catalina Jones has a dream of becoming a doctor. So she moved out of her parent's home and went to California... More

Intro
Prologue
Arrival
Compound
First day
Sanchez side
Interesting
The weekend
The bar
The Bar (2)
New character
Day after the bar
What a test?
An announcement
Last week of revisions/ memories
The deal
2 days left
Alone
First day
Last day
Trip
Day's
Messages
A night to remember.
Day after
In Italy
Roommates
A day in Italy
Jones household
News
He's here
???pov
Last week in Italy
Missing
Where Am I
I know that was her
Sick
Plan In Action
epilogue

Report

636 8 0
By Jahzara130

Third person pov

        It was now Monday and Catalina was getting her report. She went to school about 5 minutes late. She entered the class to see that the teacher wasn't there yet. She sat by her friends cause they had left earlier.

After a while, the home teacher came in with their test paper and report. " So as you know today is your last day here," she said. The whole class said, "yes." I hope you guys passed cause she hasn't seen the grades yet.

She passed the papers out first before the report. Catalina and her friends looked at each other papers. Dallas got the highest in English, while Nessa and Catalina got the same grade of 80%. She was happy with her grade cause she kind of hated the subject.

Well for the rest of the paper she got high grades like 95% and 97%. Then the teacher gave them their report card. They all open them simultaneously to see what position they got for the whole class. Nessa and Dallas came 2nd in class while Catalina came 1st.

Catalina was not expecting that, but she was glad, at least the studying paid off. The teacher came up to her and said congrats, and then walked off. After they got their report they went to the Cafeteria for some food before leaving to go home.

Before they could go the teacher said, "Those who are in Mr. Sanchez's class please stay back, he would like to talk to you about the trip." Some students that weren't in his class were sad, but they left.

Everyone that's in his class stayed and waited for him.

20 minutes later

After a while, he came to the classroom. He walked in front of the class and started o talk. "I called you here to say that, We'll be leaving on Saturday. It would be a cruise to Italy, It's going to be a month or two trip. We'll have some fun activities to do and more. That's all I came here for oh and the time you'll have to be at the dock will be sent to you by email."

The class said, "Okay sir." Then he left the class and went to his office. The whole class was excited about the trip. Well except for Catalina, she gets seasick easily on a boat or even a ship.

After that, they went to the Cafeteria to eat and then went home, But Nessa and Dallas had other plans. They were planning to go to the mall to buy some things for the trip. Oh and guess what Catalina was the driver so she had to go with them.

She drove to the mall and dropped them off, but before she could go they said, "Please come with us" She sigh and then came out with them. They walked into the mall and went to different stores.

Catalina on the other hand was not having it and all she wanted was to go home. Until they dragged her into the swim suite section. They asked her for her opinion on some of the suites, and her answers were 'It's good for all of them.

"Is that all you can say?" they asked. She said, "Pretty much, YES!" They went on with the shopping. While they were doing that Catalina found a swim suite she liked but it showed too much skin.

This is what she saw👇

She liked it, but it wasn't her style. So she looked for another one or should I say two that's her style.

She didn't know which one to choose so she bought both. She waited outside for them. A While later they came out with like 20 bags. Catalina had no words to say but, "Realy," They walked to the car and they drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were now packing their thing for Saturday, except for Catalina cause she didn't have that many clothes to pack like them so she decided to pack on Thursday.

She was in her room thinking about how her family is. Ever since she saw her brother she felt relieved that he seem okay. She just wanted to know how her mother was. She did ask him before, but she couldn't answer cause he had to go.

She decided to watch a movie. The movie was a Horror movie. She didn't like watching romance movies, but she will only watch them with her friends. The movie wasn't your typical scary movie. It had so many funny moments in it. The movie was called Scary Movie, well what a lie, but it was good.

After watching it I went downstairs to get a snack. When I got my snack I went back to my room and just bind watched shows until late at night.

~~~~~~~~~

After Marcio came a told them about it he went back home to make sure everything is ready for Saturday. He got a Phone call from Xavier saying everything is going well so far, but the rat they catch said theirs one more. Making him very mad. He just said, "Find him quick before something happens."

For the rest of the day he was pissed. He decided to hit the gym to plow up some steam. His mind was full of questions and he wanted some answers, but he was pretty curious about Catalina. He wanted to know who was her parents cause it's sus that she didn't mention them on her resume or maybe someone is hiding some information from him.

After he was done with the gym he went to his room to take a bath. After his bath, he decides to watch a movie. It was a horror movie. He likes both horror and romance, but mostly horror. This was like pure horror, there was some pop-up scene but it doesn't scare him.

He was thinking and said, "Maybe we could watch some horror movie on the trip," He wrote down some horror films to watch and other categories. after he was done writing he decided to pack early.

3 days later

It was now Thursday, which means the trip is in two days. Catalina started to pack today, just as she planned on Monday. It was noon and she decided to stop for a while to go get lunch.

She decides to go to Panda Express. She got herself Chew Mein with broccoli beef. She orders some spring rolls too. She paid for her meal and sat down to eat.

What she didn't know was that someone was watching her outside of the window. When she was done eating she went to her car and then drove home.

~~~~~~~~

She got home to see them watching a romantic show. She pasted them and then went to her room. She was bored out. She watched all her shows and knows she doesn't know watch to watch.

While she was thinking about what to watch that same figure from early was watching her through her window. The figure was just there watching her every move. Like if she felt like someone was watching her she closed her curtains.

The figure left as soon as she closed the curtain. Catalina on the other had just closed it cause she was getting cold. She checked her time and it was 3 now. She went downstairs to see that they were baking. she asked if she could join and they said yes.

They were now baking mini cakes. They had fun making them they even had a floor fight. After the cakes came out they took pictures, and post them on their Instagram.

this is the cake👇

Catalina thought of an idea. "Let's make some cake for Saturday," They said that will be a great idea. So they decided that they were going to make some on Saturday. They said that they woke up early for them.

Soon later they got an email from Mr. Sanchez saying that they should be there at 11. Which means they have time to bake them. So they decide to wake up at 7 to make them. They sat down at the counter to eat the cakes.

Dallas checked her phone to see it was 8 already. Maybe baking moves time faster Catalina thought. They went to their room to sleep.

Catalina went to her room and packed some more before sleeping.

_______________________________

Words: 1474

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

28.8K 609 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
700K 12.9K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...
Mia By Asiatherealest

General Fiction

61.6K 2.4K 17
Thomas Sighing I pull Mia into my arms. She groans a little so I know she is still awake, at least enough to hear what I am about to say. "If you lea...