𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝘊𝘩𝘭𝘰�...

By widows-venom

the dream was always to go to L.A. and become somebody. no matter what. Chloe Beale x ReaderG!p started: Ju... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter thirty eight
instagram post | tmz
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | travis
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter forty three
instagram post | travis
instagram post | chloe
chapter forty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | userone
chapter fourty five
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | kourtney
instagram post | tmz
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
instagram post | emily
instagram post | travis
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
instagram post | emily
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | aubrey
instagram post | beca
chapter seventy two
epilogue

chapter seventy one

2.1K 108 7
By widows-venom

YOUR POV:

A FEW DAYS LATER

Nobody knew what I was up to. Nobody except Travis, Kylar and Aubrey. Aubrey only knew because I had to get an invite from her father and she was picking me up from the airport. I was going to South France where the girls were ending their tour and I was gonna stay with them for the rest of the time.

I was in France because I really missed Chloe and I thought it would be fun to have a date in the south of France. I wasn't really sure what to expect, getting in my head if she would even want to see me. I know I was probably being a little dramatic, but I've been through hell with this girl and-

"Y/n!" Aubrey called, waving her hand around so I could see her. I spotted her standing beside a black car and a man dressed in a military uniform was standing next to her. I walked over, a genuine smile on both of our faces and it made me feel good considering our history.

"Hey, fucker." I greeted, pulling her into a hug.

Aubrey giggled, "Hey, dumbass."

The blonde military man took off his aviators and stuck his hand out for me to shake, "I'm Chicago. It's nice to meet you."

I looked at him and his lopsided smile, down at his outstretched hand, locked eyes with Aubrey who just looked away before sucking in a breath and shaking his hand. I hated every second of it.

"Y/n." I told him, sucking in a breath.

"Beca talks about you a lot. You two together?" He asked.

I snorted, wishing I had a drink in my mouth to spit at him. Aubrey gasped a little, probably pissed it wasn't obvious that my sister was with her.

Shaking my head I laughed a little, "No, no that's actually my sister. Who would be dating Aubrey. I'm actually dating Chloe. You know, the cute redhead."

He got a little red in the face and laughed awkwardly, "My bad. Uh, and yeah she's beautiful. I'm sorry, you said Chloe?"

"Yep," I replied, popping the 'P'. "Let me guess.. She didn't mention me?"

Chicago shook his head, "She did. I am just a little surprised. I didn't think you'd be her type."

I could tell by the forced laugh at the end he was trying to joke around and be playful. I wasn't having it. Gritting my teeth, I was trying to pretend that he didn't just say what he said. Thankfully Aubrey cut in and now I wanted nothing more than to see Chloe.

"Alrighty, well I would like to get this show on the road so... what do you say, deep dish pizza? Gonna take us back now or are you two just gonna gaze into each other's eyes?"

— • —

We made it back to the private hotel? House? We made it back and I had never jumped out of the car faster. I would rather be in the car with both Megan, Chloe and my ex than be in that situation again. I followed Aubrey into the establishment, greeting all the girls who were thrilled to see me. Emily basically koala hugged me.

"Nice to see you didn't get roofied at the party." I teased, setting her down and she gently punched my arm.

"Ha ha you're so funny. What are you doing here? What about the tour?" Emily asked.

I chuckled, "Relax. Tour will still continue when you guys are done. I told Kylar I needed to do this and that I was doing it whether he said no. I don't care if the label is mad at me."

Emily smirked, "Just means we got to rock harder."

"Damn right, Junk. Where's Chloe?" I asked the group.

"She's in her room. I think she's sleep." Cynthia Rose said and I thanked her.

I followed Aubrey upstairs and into her and Beca's shared room, my sister coming out of the shower and thankfully she had a towel wrapped around her body, and one keeping her hair up. When she saw me, her eyes went wide and she ran- waddled- over.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?"

I giggled, "Surprise!"

"You know I hate surprises." Beca joked, "How long am I stuck with you now?"

"Wowww. I'm hurt, Bex." I gasped.

My sister rolled her eyes, heading into the bathroom to change and I stayed out here out of sight since she kept the bathroom door open.

"Dude, I was just about to call you. I have so much to tell you!" She peeked her head out the doorway and I raised an eyebrow at her, her head disappearing.

"What's new?" I asked, secretly hoping Aubrey had popped the question. But I also knew that if she did, my sister and Chloe would tell me.

"Okay so, at the party DJ Khaled's personal music executive, Theo, talked to me privately-"

"Yikes. I don't like where this is going." I joked, earning a slap on the back of the head from Aubrey while Beca told me to "shut the fuck up."

"-anyways. I got to go into Khaled's studio and I did some producing! I don't know. The party went AWOL and there were bees and Chlamydia was there and yeah. So then," Beca continued, now coming out of the bathroom clothed with her hair towel free, "this morning, Theo said Khaled wanted to talk to me."

I leaned in closer, hanging off every word she said with my eyes wide and my smile bright. Beca flicked me in the nose and we both giggled.

"What did DJ Khaled want?" I asked.

"He wants me to open for him. I thought he wanted all of us, but he just wants me. Said he saw something in me. I haven't told the other girls yet but it's exciting?"

"Of course that's exciting!" I nodded, jumping to my feet, "Bex, that's like main character energy! I mean not many music producers can say that they opened for Khaled."

"That's not all. They want me to sign with their label." She spoke, "I told them thanks, but no thanks. I'm more than happy rocking out with my sister."

"You know I'm happy to have you here. I'm so proud of you." I hugged her.

"Thanks." The brunette rested her head on my shoulder as we hugged for a few more moments.

I decided it was time to see my girlfriend and Beca told me how to get to her room. I made it there and slowly opened the door, seeing her figure curled up in bed with the lights off and fan spinning slowly. Setting my smaller bag down at the end of her bed, I slipped my shoes off and climbed in bed behind her, wrapping her up in my arms and holding her tight.

Pressing light kisses to the back of her neck, her shoulders and her face, her body began to stir.

"Five more minutes, baby." She grumbled so I continued my actions, waiting for her to realize I was really here.

"Baby.."

"Y/n, please." She grumbled, stopping and turning over to face me. The sleep vanished from her eyes and she launched herself at me, borderline choking me with the hold of her arms around my neck.

"Y/n!" Chloe began sobbing.

I hugged her back tightly, rubbing her back, "hi princess."

Gently I pulled back to see her eyes bloodshot with tears spilling out of the corners and running like rivers through the crinkles of her eyes. Still she looked beautiful. Wiping away the tears from her cheeks, I peppered kisses all over her face and her breathing started to calm down.

"I'm here baby." I smiled softly, "you doing okay?"

Chloe nodded, nestling her body against my chest, "I'm just tired right now. I think maybe... I think I might have pushed myself a little too hard."

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" I asked her softly, knowing that she was probably upset with herself for pushing herself a little too hard. But you also get tired and need a good nap to reset sometimes too.

Chloe shook her head, "I had lunch before coming up here. You stopped texting me back and I got sad so I took a nap!"

I hissed in pain when I felt her teeth sink into the skin of my side. It was a quick and brief pain, going away when she unclasped her teeth.

"Well I knew if I texted you I was gonna give away the surprise." I rubbed her booty while she ran her nails down my arm that wrapped around her chest.

"I'm glad you're here. We can take a nap together now."

"And when we wake up, I'm gonna take you on a date." I kissed the top of her head and covered her up a little more, getting underneath the blankets with her.

— • —

Chloe and I had slept for a little over an hour or so. When we woke up, before we started getting ready for our date, we decided to ask Aubrey and Beca if they wanted to join us for a little double date. They agreed. Chloe and I got in the shower and helped wash the other off. It felt nice to be back with her again.

(a/n: chloe and y/n's outfits but feel free to imagine something else.)

I had got all of us a reservation at a fancy restaurant called Epicure. It overlooked a massive courtyard and garden, also specializing in French fine dining and wine. Once we were all ready, I had a car come and pick us up and we were on our way.

Aubrey: tonight's the night. I'm gonna ask Beca to marry me

Y/n: you're gonna do just fine :) don't chicken out now

Aubrey: not in my nature, Mitchell

We made it to the restaurant and once we were led to a more private area, I pulled Chloe's chair back for her and when she sat down, pushed her up to the table.

"We should see if they have a kids menu." I teased Chloe, knowing she wouldn't be able to taste any of the wine.

The redhead nudged me gently and we indulged in light conversation.

AUBREY'S POV:

It was that time. We had an amazing time at dinner, Y/n ending up paying for all of our expensive meals and I'm really glad that Chloe found her and vice versa. If not for y/n, I wouldn't have met Beca and I couldn't imagine my life without her. Y/n and Chloe were with us, heading over towards the Eiffel tower and away from us to give us our privacy. Nearing the pond, I had used my charm and asked some of the troops if they would set up battery powered LED candles and place them in a heart shape.

"What's this?" Beca asked, walking a little ahead of me to get a closer look. The lights off the Eiffel tower in the distance glowed off the pond and everything just seemed perfect. My heart was hammering in my chest and my throat was becoming dry. I prayed, fingers crossed that I didn't throw up or choke on my words. The next time the music producer turned around, I was kneeling down on one knee with the ring box open and the diamond glistened under the stars.

Beca gasped, "Aubrey.."

I smiled, swallowing the lump in my throat before speaking, "Rebeca Mitchell, when you first walked into my life I did my best to ignore the flutter of my heart. I didn't want anything to do with you, but you were persistent and stubborn. You challenged me and whether you know it or not, you squeezed your way under the walls of my heart. I'm glad it was you. You make me so happy and I want the chance to make you happy for the rest of my life. So, will you do this life thing with me?"

Tears rolled down her face and some were leaking out of my own eyes, knees shaking from nerves and anticipation.

"Yes!"

YOUR POV:

"We're gonna get caught!" Chloe mumbled as I helped her up the ladder used to climb up into the Eiffel tower.

"Stop worrying, it's not good for the baby." I giggled.

"If they put us in cuffs what's the alibi?"

"We're not gonna get caught." I told her, making it inside the tower where there was said to be a secret lurking on the third floor.

Chloe was looking around, being slow and cautious as she ran her hands over the metal. I couldn't help but admire her.

"Did you know that there's supposedly a secret on the third floor. The designer, Gustav Eiffel made a Victorian apartment. Only the elite were allowed to step foot in. You can catch a glimpse of the inside through a small window."

"You know what I'm thinking?" The ginger smirked, coming over to me and tugging on the ends of my jacket.

I licked my lips slowly, watching her eyes drift down to follow my tongue, "That we break in and see how comfy the bed is?"

Chloe hummed, biting her lower lip before she turned to look out at the view, "But first I want to take this all in. It's not everyday you climb the Eiffel tower. And fingers crossed, not get arrested."

I giggled, wrapping my arms around her from behind and kissed her shoulder, "Hey there's Beca and Aubrey. You think she said yes?"

We both watched Beca launch herself at the blonde woman, going in for a deep and passionate kiss.

"Oh yeah, I think she said yes." Chloe giggled.

"So, what about you Beale?" I asked her, pulling a ring out from my back pocket.

"What about me- oh my.." The rest of the words fell off the cliffhanger that was her tongue, her eyes going wide at the ring before they welled up with tears as soon as she looked at me.

I smiled at her softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "I wanna be stuck with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?"

Chloe nodded, wrapping her arms around my neck as she cried tears of joy. I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her tight and eventually she wrapped her legs around my waist. The ginger pulled away a little bit and cupped my cheeks in her small hands, "You've been stuck with me since day one. You're mine. Yes, I'll marry you."

Leaning in to kiss her, our lips molded together perfectly. The light show went off and Chloe and I watched it in the comfort of Gustav's apartment. Guess there was no reason to worry, though I did want to apologize for being so jealous. The only thing there was to worry about now, was having to plan out two future weddings.

a/n: only one more chapter or so before epilogue. the proposal between y/n and Chloe wasn't planned but I guess I like it.

hope you enjoyed this chapter and if not then there's always next one.

thanks for reading!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 901 19
You came when I thought there was nothing else I needed. Nobody else I needed. You weren't what I expected. The more I try to understand you, the mor...
Spring By Alyx

Fanfiction

25.9K 467 40
Ash Spring, age 14, sister of Charlie Spring. PLEASE READ ALL TRIGGER WARNINGS!!! Started: 7th August 2022 Finished: 28th October 2022 Ranks (previou...
30K 1K 24
Beca Mitchell is a teenager with tall walls around her heart. She has only ever let two people in. Her two best friends Fat Amy and Stacie. Her dad s...
20.2K 523 25
Right before I close my eyes The only thing that's on my mind Been dreaming that you feel it too I wonder what it's like to be loved by you Started:...