𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝘊𝘩𝘭𝘰�...

By widows-venom

the dream was always to go to L.A. and become somebody. no matter what. Chloe Beale x ReaderG!p started: Ju... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter thirty eight
instagram post | tmz
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | travis
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter forty three
instagram post | travis
instagram post | chloe
chapter forty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | userone
chapter fourty five
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | kourtney
instagram post | tmz
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
instagram post | emily
instagram post | travis
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
instagram post | emily
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | aubrey
instagram post | beca
chapter seventy two
epilogue

chapter sixty nine

2.3K 115 10
By widows-venom

YOUR POV:

It was the end of my show and the crowd was still roaring with excitement. My body was on a high, rushing from all the adrenaline of bouncing around on stage and singing the lyrics with the crowd. It was an amazing feeling when the crowd knew all the lyrics to a song you wrote.

"The crowd was insane!" Travis came and wrapped me in a headlock. Both of us began wrestling some backstage, bumping into people and the equipment cases.

"You were killing it baby!" Kourtney came running over and Travis let go of me to hug his girl. It only made me crave Chloe all the more and I was excited to see her later tonight, wondering how the performance went with the girls.

"You coming  to the after party?" My bestie asked me and I zoned back in.

"Huh? Uh, no. I'm gonna meet Chloe half way and pick her up so she can join the rest of the tour." I told him, declining his offer.

"Sounds cute. I'm gonna head back to the hotel if you need me for anything."

I nodded, watching the couple walk away holding on to each other tightly. My phone started ringing when I got back to my dressing room to grab my things before taking a car back to the hotel to shower. The caller ID said Chloe's name so I answered with a smile on my face.

"Hey beautiful." I grinned.

Chloe giggled, "Hi baby. How was the show?"

"The crowd was insane and Travis is really hyped up." I ran my fingers through my hair, "How was your show baby?"

There were a few moments of silence as I heard some shuffling on the other end, "We didn't perform. Emily and the new Bella's did and they were great but it was a miscommunication."

I frowned, "I'm sorry baby. We can stop and get some ice cream on the way back if you want? Will that cheer you up?"

There was more silence.

"About that baby.. Aubrey had this idea since her dad is in the military, he could get us an invitation to Spain. That's the start of the USO tour to celebrate our troops. It's not a competition although I feel like it should be, but DJ Khaled is hosting and we all think it would be cool to do something like this as a group one last time."

"Spain huh?" I mumbled, not knowing what to say as my heart thumped in my chest.

Chloe breathed, "Yeah. Spain and then Italy and then it ends in South France."

"What kind of timeline are we talking about, Chlo? An international tour hasn't exactly been brought up yet for me." I sat down on the couch in the dressing room, leaning forwards so my elbows were on my knees.

"Probably when the first leg of your tour is almost done or so." Chloe spoke, "I don't really know. All I know is that you're on tour and I may or may not get into vet school and... we're having a baby. I wanna do these things before it's time to settle down."

I nodded, heart aching from how badly I missed her and I wasn't going to (most likely) take a break for awhile, "I agree. I-I I-I'm just a little worried because you are pregnant and all the traveling and the stress. I just don't want anything to happen."

"I understand, baby. I promise I won't overdo it. And I got Aubrey and Beca and the rest of the girls by my side. I haven't told anyone yet, not without you."

I smiled at the thought of that, my eyes welling up with tears and I couldn't let this send me spiraling down. I felt like I was being dramatic about the whole thing, "Call me any chance you get okay? I don't care about the time differences. I'll do the same."

"I promise, baby. I gotta go. I love you."

I sniffled, cursing myself for letting it slip, "I love you."

Once the phone call ended I slumped back on the couch and dropped my phone into my lap, feeling everything at once. I was happy that she had this opportunity to sing with the girls one last time. I knew where she was coming from with wanting to do these things before our lives started to settle down a lot more, I just wanted her to be careful. Chloe was competitive and tended to push herself a little too hard sometimes. Pulling out my phone I found the messages between Beca and I and texted her.

Jerk <3: chloe told me the news. I'm excited for you guys. can you do me a favor and just keep an eye on her for me please? I don't want her to push herself too hard.. you know how she is

Loser <3: yeah she's a psycho ginger who got in the shower with me that one time because she liked how I sang Titanium. yes I will keep an eye on her, everything okay?

Jerk <3: 👶🏻👶🏼👶🏽👶🏾👶🏿

Loser <3: omg!!! congratulations!!

Jerk <3: don't let Chloe know that you know please. and don't tell anyone else. Chloe and I haven't told anyone the news yet

Loser <3: i'll keep it hush hush

When things were said and done with Beca, I texted Travis to let him know the Chloe plan was a no go and that I'd be there at the after party after all. He texted back a bunch of emojis and said that I could ride with him and Kourt if I wanted to. Accepting the offer I got a car and drove it back to the hotel, getting swarmed by paps and fans who were waiting for me to come out of the venue. I waved as the cameras flashed, slowly speeding out of the parking lot and when I finally hit the main road, I booked it back to the hotel.

— • —

I showed up to the after party with Travis and Kourtney. We all complemented each other really well. Travis and I wore black and so did Kourtney, but she had silver tones that complimented the rings and other jewelry the drummer and I had on.

(a/n: your outfit but feel free to imagine something else.)

"Well, I need a drink." I breathed, looking at the couple before heading into the sea of people having a good time. The afterparty was hosted at a high end nightclub that had its own VIP area, the place where I'm sure Travis and Kourtney were going. I didn't want to head that way just yet, I wanted to order a drink at the bar without a personal and private mixologist waiting on me all night. I wanted to party with all these people and scream out music and just feel like everybody else for a moment.

I waited at the bar for a few moments, starting a tab and ordered myself a shark styled drink with three different vodkas in it. Inside the glass was gummy sharks floating around and on the top was another gummy shark with a small bottle of grenadine inside its mouth. Popping it open, the red liquid flowed in like it was a shark attack, and I downed the drink in four gulps. The artificial taste of it all made me want to gag, and I decided to just get drunk off straight shots. Tossing back a few shots, I threw myself into the crowd and let myself have fun.

The music vibrated my chest as I danced, being thrown into a dance circle and I did some dances I remember seeing on tik tok one time since I was too drunk to do anything else. I needed to get some fresh air and have a smoke, maybe drink some water so the headache wouldn't be so morbid in the morning. I left the nightclub out the back, the fresh and warm air feeling nice on my skin.

Blonde Don: i'm out the back and i brought the happy leaves :)

Drummer Boy: we'll see you outback in five!

We? Who was we? I mean maybe some other artist friends because Kourtney didn't smoke. Well she did here and there and really she only liked to consume edibles. She also didn't like drinking and smoking.

I pulled the pack from my back pocket, opened the pack of cigars and pulled out a blunt. I put it between my lips, already tasting the honey fused in the brown cigar paper. My thumb flicked the BIC lighter in my hand, the one with Chloe's initials written on it. The orange flame lit up the scene around me as I waited for the lengthy tattooed man to come around.

The exit door creaked open, in serious need of some oil, and Travis walked out laughing at something. I stopped flicking my lighter and I thought that he had just come by himself, but his tall frame was blocking the person I wasn't expecting to see. And she had gone blonde.

"Megan, hey." I breathed out, hoping my voice wouldn't crack from nerves.

Megan's plump lips curled upwards in that smile, "Rockstar. Looking pretty good dancing down there."

I lit the blunt, taking a few puffs before passing it to her, "You were watching me, Fox?"

Megan placed the blunt between her lips and pulled a few hits from it, maintaining eye contact with me. She blew the smoke out and coughed a little, handing the burning cannabis to Travis.

"What if somebody spiked your drink?" She replied.

I chuckled a little, "Then TMZ would have quite the article."

"Then you'd be dead." Megan playfully rolled her eyes and it was my turn to smoke.

"Or worse." I shrugged, "What are you doing in Florida?"

"Shooting a movie. Don't worry, I'm not following you." The actress joked and I laughed, shaking my head.

"I'm not worried. I could take you out if I had to." I teased.

Megan snorted, "Travis said you lost to him when you were wrestling earlier and he's the skinny kid! I'd say I have a pretty good chance. Plus something tells me you'd let me win anyway." She smirked.

My cheeks heated up and I coughed, looking away for a moment while Travis finished the blunt and put it out.

"I've missed the three of us hanging out." He commented, smiling and you could tell he was stoned by his eyes and voice.

"You should order me a drink, rockstar. We can catch up." Megan walked over, looking like a Barbie doll with blonde hair and nicely fitting pink dress that showed off her legs, ass and boobs.

I hummed, smiling a little, "Sure."

— • —

The next day I had a mild hangover. It was kind of annoying, but it didn't stop me from sleeping in till noon and pouring liquor in my coffee. I took some aspirin and was surprised and touched to find that there were donuts waiting for me when I woke up.

If I still know you, I know you'll like these when you wake up. Enjoy.

P.s. I had a good time last night. I miss you bub.

-megan

I smiled and went to send her a thank you text for the donuts, my eyes went wide at how many texts beca had sent me. Nothing from Chloe.

Loser <3: code red y/n! Wake the fuck up!!

Jerk <3: what's wrong?? Is chloe okay? Are you okay?

Loser <3: everyone is fine. We made it to Spain safely and got to meet the other bands. I'll get into that later. But some military man named Chicago is making googly eyes at Chloe!!

Jerk <3: I trust Chloe.

Loser <3: that's great. I trust her too. But she was acting all giggly and dumb when he was talking. We can chalk it up to hormones for now but my eyes are open

Great, a thing to obsess and worry over that I wasn't even thinking about in the first place. I trusted Chloe and knew she wouldn't cheat on me. Especially when she's carrying our child. People could look all they wanted, but she was mine.

I didn't respond to my sister, not really knowing what to say. My phone started ringing and Chloe's name popped up and my heart started to beat faster as I answered it, grabbing a donut from the box and taking a bite.

"Hey baby!" Chloe greeted me and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Hi." I replied, mumbling around the donut before swallowing, "How's Spain?"

"We really haven't gotten to see much yet. We just met the other bands and I knew it was a competition. I'm so excited! But they're all so different and they actually use instruments. We had a riff off against them."

I raised an eyebrow at her rambling, "oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Technically the Bella's won because they broke every rule of the riff off. Like these military guys started singing and they weren't even in a group!" She giggled.

Military men. Chicago.

I cleared my throat, taking another bite as I tried to think of what to respond with. Chloe beat me to it, concern laced in her tone.

"Are you okay, baby? You seem a little off."

I hummed, "I'm hungover and..." I sighed heavily, deciding just to cave in and tell her my thoughts, "Beca said that there was a guy Chicago making googly eyes at you."

"I don't think he was. I'm pretty good at telling when someone is flirting with me." She said.

"She also said that you were giggly and acting dumb." I breathed out shakily.

"Am I not allowed to laugh at other people's jokes?"

I sucked in a breath, "I didn't say that."

"No you're just going off your sister's poor observations. Do you not trust me? I mean I'm carrying your child for fuck sake. You don't see me questioning you about the photos Megan posted of you two last night." Chloe ranted off angrily.

"I do trust you Chloe. I gotta go. I love you."

I didn't give her time to respond, wanting the interaction to be over with so I could just bury my head down in my pillows.

a/n: thoughts on the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1K 24
Beca Mitchell is a teenager with tall walls around her heart. She has only ever let two people in. Her two best friends Fat Amy and Stacie. Her dad s...
31.2K 381 16
Victorious one shots First chapter I ever wrote when I was 11 so it kind of sucks Mostly Bade Highest rankings #10 in Catvalentine || 06/18/2020...
5.3K 69 14
one shots of lionesses and y/n ✿ comment any players you specifically would like:) may be mentions of triggering topics but will give heads up. don't...
113K 4.3K 30
Samantha Baker had been in love and hurt far too many times to ever want to fall again. until a certain blonde woman moved in across the street. Geor...