The Heist

By geocait

MC and Jake have been offered a deal: Infiltrate a dangerous cyber terrorist and gather cruical evidence agai... More

Preface
Chapter 1 (@geocait)
Chapter 2 (@renneiscent)
Chapter 3 (@patrickkkstarrrr03)
Chapter 4 (@fun-sarcasm-and-writing)
Chapter 5 (@AlaaGml)
Chapter 6 (@red-writes-stuff)
Chapter 7 (@pennyl4ne)
Chapter 8 (@layanasstories)
Chapter 9 (@silentkiller1247)
Chapter 10 (@inertflouride)
Chapter 11 (@a-glimpse-of-fantasy)
Chapter 12 (@geocait)
Chapter 13 (@renneiscent)
Chapter 14 (@AlaaGml)
Chapter 15 (@pennyl4ne)
Chapter 16 (@red-writes-stuff)
Chapter 17 (@layanasstories)
Chapter 18 (@silentkiller1247)
Chapter 20 (@a-glimpse-of-fantasy)
Chapter 21 (@geocait)
Chapter 22 (@renneiscent)
Chapter 23 (@patrickkkstarrrr03)
Chapter 24 (@fun-sarcasm-and-writing)
Chapter 25 (@AlaaGml)
Chapter 26 (@red-writes-stuff)
Chapter 27 (@paigenoelchas-blog)
Chapter 28 (x3kristax3)
Chapter 29 (a-glimpse-of-fantasy)
Chapter 30 (geocait0815)
Chapter 31 (@renneiscent)
Chapter 32 (@inertflouride)

Chapter 19 (@inertflouride)

78 8 0
By geocait

"Hell the fuck no!", I shriek at the flashy red 1968 Ford Mustang gracing the shitty background view, and I make a leap towards it, sprawling over its hood. "This is what they call a 'wet dream'!" I move back from the hood and take the majestic vehicle in once again, disbelief radiating from my eyes.

"Certainly", he lets out a small laugh in response, "I suppose our definitions of 'wet dream' vary a lot."

Thank goodness my back is towards him since I can feel the heat creeping out from my cheeks, most probably tainting them a deep red. I find myself pressing my thighs together subconsciously, trying to subdue the building heat between them. Ever since our little make-out session, I have now officially lost count of how many times did I repeat that scenario in my head. God knows where it would have led had we not been interrupted.

I get too busy with my thoughts that I seem to have not noticed Jake moving up and now standing behind me. Too close yet not enough.

"I know what you're thinking MC. No point hiding your face from me", he coos in my ear, one of his hands gently squeezing my butt. A little sigh escapes from me before suddenly he spanks my butt, and reminds me of the task at hand.

"Goodness, Jake!", I squeal at him and try to smack his tummy but he catches my wrist before that and gently twists it. I whine and try to free it from his iron clasp but to no avail. Then, suddenly, he brings it closer to his lips and gently kisses my inner wrist which makes butterflies flutter in my belly from the delicacy of his action.

"Everyday I find myself thanking whatever Gods that exist in this world for bringing you in my life. Whatever I say to describe my feelings towards you is still insufficient and an 'I love you' does no justice to the amount of love and respect I have for you MC. You gave a reason to my life even back then and you seem to do that now as well. I just hope that once all this ends, I'll be able to provide you a life you deserve. That I'll be sufficient enough to protect you, the way I should right now too."

Tears try to well in my eyes from the sudden declaration I receive from him. "Yeah well, you can call me your majesty from now as a token of gratitude", I sniff out a bit from the heavy emotions that stir inside me and try to lighten the air between us. Jake lets out a laugh and motions for us to start our journey.

"Okay well if not that, at least lemme ride this beauty?", I ask him, batting my eyes like a 3 year old in the toy section of a supermarket, "Pweeeeez(please)?"

He gently pinches my nose, saying, "Cute but no. Now no tilly-tallying about that and lets go."

I drag my feet to the car from the disappointment and slump in my seat, throwing my backpack to the backseats. Jake follows the same, except he 'keeps' his bag instead of throwing it back. He turns the ignition on and the engine purrs deliciously, almost making me drool over it.

As we finally start with our journey to Berlin, I realise that this has to be one of the calmest and optimistic moment in a while. We found Kyle! Unbelievable for me at least since I always had this feeling that Mark Wilson or whatever his name is, would have killed him already or something. The fact he managed to stay afloat regardless of probable bounty worth several dollars for his head is remarkable.

As for calling this moment calm, I say so because maybe ever since I met Jake, we never had a peaceful moment to ourselves like we do right now. Jake drives the car with his one hand managing the steering and the other takes my hand in his, intertwining our fingers in each other, his thumb drawing those little circles on the dorsal side of my palm. I throw my head back from the fatigue by the last few days, imagining how Jake spent years living a life worse than this and yet managed to stay a little fun with me at times during our chats.

"You know, you should take some rest while you can right now. The past few days haven't been very kind on you", he suggests me while glancing at me sideways for a few seconds.

"So haven't for you Jake. You can let me drive just so you know, if you get tired and need a break too", I soften my eyes at him, trying to reciprocate the mutual care.

"I will, once you get your quota of sleep in."

"Pfft, you and your obstinate ass", I roll my eyes at him and shift my weight on my left, leaning my head against the cool window pane.

As I shut my eyes, my mind wanders back to our foe at hand, how he oh-so-conveniently got rid of and silenced ANY further investigations regarding the cold blooded murder of Michael. How powerful is that guy? Somehow I still do not seem to know the answer to that question.

It still baffles me how we ACTUALLY got rid of Michael, how we tricked Mark to believe that his loyal servant was two-timing him, and the way James and Jake laid out the whole plan, and executed it...

Two days back when the three of us were bewildered over a dearth of ideas as to how to get in the farm where Mark was hiding. We knew he was at the farm only because of the intel we discovered on our own so sending James with the files would definitely be suspicious and abrupt, and it would make us lose out at an important chance if Mark sniffed something out.

"Well, what if James gets invited to the farm?", I subconsciously mutter, thinking deeply about the faint idea flashing in my head.

"What do you mean?", James lifts his head from the files and looks at me, looking at me to elaborate further.

"Well, the best way to infiltrate an area is to get invited", I say in a matter-of-fact way. "If a rumour spreads in your organisation suggesting Michael is guilty of whatever is written in those files of yours, and then it reaches the inner circle that you were the one to discover that, I guess Master will himself call you in to clarify that. Then you take the files with you and show him everything. BAM, instant kill."

"But why would I be the one to throw light on Michael's deeds? Wouldn't it be suspicious that I suddenly bring up proof to get him out especially after Michael tried to attack you guys?", James tries to reason back.

"Oh. Then tell him the truth. Michael had the audacity to check on your personal space, suspecting you of hiding us and it hurt your ego. Plus you are loyal to Master, and you would never let anyone screw, whatever you guys call yourselves, over", I explained as I took a seat on the bean bag, flipping my hair backwards.

"Fuck, that would actually sounds honest and authentic. God, you are a genius MC", Jake beamed and kissed my cheek.

....

"FUCK, MC GET UP!", Jake exclaims in a loud voice, making me jerk from my little recapitulation.

"What happened Jake?!", I try to rearrange my mind, desperately in an attempt to understand the sudden commotion.

"They caught onto us. Master's men are after us. Look at the rear mirror", he mumbles so fast that I barely catch onto what he's saying. I look at the concave mirror beside me and find 4 black SUVs chasing us.

Jake tries to lose them, making sharp turns and twists which would have thrown me across the car if I didn't have the seat belt on. I feel a distinct buzzing in my pants and find Christopher calling me on my burner phone. I pick it up without further ado and stick it to my ear, so that it does not get tossed to some unreachable corner of the car.

"MC! Get to a safe place immediately! I heard some chatter in the FBI while I was there and demanded to know what was going on. Finally they spilled that the cyber criminal, who you are to help the FBI with, had caught onto your trail. Please tell me they haven't yet!"

"Fuck, they are right after us Chris. Jake is trying to outspeed them but I don't know what's there for us."

"I'm sending you... Just...there and call at... They will take you... help you too."

"What? I can't hear you Chris!", I try to re-communicate with him when suddenly a bullet hits the rear glass of the car, making me lose grip on the phone and duck down in response.

"Shit, shit, shit. MC, get my bag from the rear seat and open the front zip", Jake orders me, still zipping around the deserted road.

I flap open my seatbelt and try to reach the rear seat but misbalance as Jake takes another sharp turn. I push myself forward and somehow manage to grab onto the bag before seating myself back on the passenger seat. I open the bag and find a revolver staring back at me.

"What in the actual fuck Jake?! Where the fuck did you get this?", I ask him in utter disbelief though realising the situation right now isn't the most perfect one for Q&A. "Scratch that, what do you want me to do?"

"I'm gonna hit the gas really hard now, which will temporarily make them lose sight us of. Then we get out and hide, I'll do the shooting don't worry. Just stay with me and DO NOT let even 1 feet distance between us. Understood?"

"Okay", I nod, more to myself as I try to prepare myself for the task at hand.

Jake then speeds the car so fast that I find myself being pushed back to my seat, unable to even lift my head. I scream at seeing a dead end ahead but Jake jerks my hand and screams, "Jump now!"

And I do. I open the car door and jump down on the grass which maybe does break my fall but my body stills rolls down and when it finally stops, I look back and find the car jumping into the deep ditch.

"NOOOO! JAKE!!!!!", I scream my lungs out on not seeing him anywhere. He didn't jump with the car right? "No no no, this can't happen." And I start running towards the ditch to figure shit out when suddenly...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
407K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
356K 15.3K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
494K 20.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...