Chapter 4 (@fun-sarcasm-and-writing)

"I think that we..." Here he suddenly stopped and opened his eyes. His gaze wandered from the door to the window.

"What? What do you think?" I was tense since I woke up in this room but his behavior made me even more nervous.

With his bound hands he motioned me to come closer and I leaned my body towards him.

"Do you have any idea who they want to arrest?" Jake looked me closely in the eyes. I felt like he wanted to tell me something without saying it alound.

I bit my lip. I didn't. "They just told me he was a cyber terrorist. I just woke up here."

Something moved in Jakes face und he suddenly looked sad... sad and scared. For me.

"This guy..." and he motioned to the papers befor him "he is not like The man without a face. He wants money and for the people to panik and he doesn't care how many people will die. If he finds us, he will kill us. I can't let that happen to you." Jakes eyes were wide open know. He didn't show the calmness from before. His worry for me made him desperate and frantic. Jake continued. "They only have small charges agains you. You helped find Hannah and you never broke the law before. You will most likely not get any jailtime."

At this point I interrupted him. I couldn't let him speak anymore. "And what about you? What will happen to you if we don't do this?" My voice got louder but I didn't care. My hands grabbed his and he flinched slightly. I loosened my grip. His wounds must hurt him. I took a few deep breaths to calm down. "We must do this. I can't loose you. I worried everyday about you. And I won't let you rot in some state prison. We said we would do this to the end that is our new end."

I somehow didn't feel scared anymore. Determinedly I starred into his eyes. I wouldn't back down, not for this. I did it once, when Richjy wanted me to go into the mines and I regretted it everyday since then.

For a long moment Jake just starred at me. I didn't know what he thought at this moment. His eyes were opened wide and his mouth was slightly opened. Then he nodded.

"Til the end. Let's do this."