Annabeth's Return

Galing kay yaniris0919

Book 4 in the Morelli Series "I love you more than words on pages" He smiles at me pressing a kiss to my lips... Higit pa

Character Aesthetics
Playlist
Sneak Peak Chapter 1
Prologue & Trigger Warnings
Chapter 1: Anna Could
Chapter 2: Avoiding Me
Chapter 3: As Much As I Can
Chapter 4: I Feel Safe
Chapter 5: Vito
Chapter 6: Two Idiots
Chapter 7: Happy For Me
Chapter 8: This Is Fun
Chapter 9: No One Likes You
Chapter 10: She Didn't Mean It
Chapter 11: Cyan
Chapter 12: We Missed You
Chapter 13: Official
Chapter 14: His New Best Friend
Chapter 15: I Failed
Chapter 16: Stuck In My Head
Chapter 17: Physically and Mentally
Chapter 18: Achilles Cried
Chapter 19: I Did It Zeno
Chapter 20: Heart Breaking
Chapter 21: Dress
Chapter 22: I'm Sorry Mom
Chapter 23: I Love You Forever
Chapter 24: 4 Years Later
Chapter 25: My Will
Chapter 26: Flatline
Chapter 27: Rosa
Chapter 28: Domenico Morelli
Chapter 29: Sorry Witch
Chapter 30: Bad Feeling
Chapter 31: Happy Without Me
Chapter 32: A.B.C
Chapter 33: 5 Years Ago
Chapter 34: 7 Years
Chapter 35: Make A Baby
Chapter 36: So Much
Chapter 37: July 19th
Chapter 38: Ten Days
Chapter 39: Christmas
Chapter 40: Six Months
Chapter 42: Why Are You Crying?
Chapter 43: Let Me Sleep
Chapter 44: One Year
Chapter 45: Maybe
Chapter 46: Ares
Chapter 47: Month Old
Chapter 48: October 19th
Chapter 49: Hungry
Bonus Chapter: Heartbeat
Chapter 50: A Quarter and One Penny
Chapter 51: Get's Sick
Chapter 52: Remission
Chapter 53: Are You Awake?
Chapter 54: Reginetta
Chapter 55: Valerian
Chapter 56: Free
Chapter 57: Trust Me?
Chapter 58: Taken
Chapter 59: Marco's Kids?
Chapter 60: Stop Please
Chapter 61: Open Your Eyes
Chapter 62: Anything New?
Chapter 63: Your Mom
Chapter 64: Her Home
Chapter 65: Open Your Eyes
Chapter 66: Maybe
Chapter 67: Death or Choice
Chapter 68: Australia
Chapter 69: Legacy
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Thank You

Chapter 41: Gianni Morelli

915 26 16
Galing kay yaniris0919

A/N~ Chapters 32-41 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

For some reason after Christmas everything seems to fly by so quickly. It's already March which means only a month till Val's birthday. The twins are starting to get more and more mobile. Val seems to enjoy that but I just want them to stay small.

Gio's and I are currently the only one's in my house because we decided to sleep on the couch and everyone left us. I slept on Val's lap then boom I woke up with a blanket around me a message saying they'd all be back. Gio was on the floor when I threw a pillow at his face a few times when he woke up. 

"Im fucking hungry you want pizza?" Gio asks, laying on the couch. Val took the twins with him this morning to his meetings. "Yeah, order it" He called the pizza place.

Not even ten minutes later someone is banging on the door. Who the fuck is knocking on the door so loud? Everyone knows we keep it unlocked most of the time because of heavy security and scanning they have to go through. I open the door revealing a woman standing there with a car seat in her hand. The cover is on so I can't see the baby. "Hi, can I help you with something?" I ask nicely

"Who are you?" She says in a bitchy tone. "For starters I fucking live here your on my property who the fuck are you?" She rolls her eyes trying to push past me.

"Anna, who's at the door?" Gio says his loud footsteps are getting closer. "Chloe what are you doing here?" He says to the woman looking down at the car seat.

"We need to talk but first can you get your slut to leave" Who the fuck does she think she's talking to? "Chloe she's my sister what the fuck do you need to talk about anyways" This is the same Chloe he dated in high school? Wow plastic surgery isn't for everyone.

"This is your son" um what the Fuck? She lifts the cover showing a sleeping baby that's an exact replica of Gio. He lets her come in, going into the living room looking stressed. Damn I just wanted some pizza. Another knock on the door is heard. Who the fuck is it now? "Ms. Morelli this is the pizza you ordered" one of the Guards hands me two boxes of pizza. "Oh thank you"

He nods, closing the door again. I put pizza in the living room, the tension eating everyone alive. "Chloe, I saw you two weeks ago. How are you now saying I have a son" Gio tries to say calmly she pulls out a paper putting it on the table.

"We met up two weeks ago in the restaurant where I had already given birth but I didn't want him. I didn't want to be pregnant but when I found out it was too late to kill him. Originally I was going to leave him in the hospital but then some nurse stopped me. He's only a month old. February 9th is his birthday.

I took the straw you used and took some saliva from Gianni to get it dna tested just so you wouldn't say he's not yours. That aunt of your Bianca was the doctor who I had when giving birth. Don't worry I didn't put you in your family. She doesn't know your father. I said he wasn't present in the baby's life. The DNA test came back yesterday proving you are the father and if you don't believe it's real look at the doctor who did it" I take the paper reading it carefully.

Uncle Enzo's the one who did the DNA test. It says a straw with saliva was brought to it and swabs from the baby were taken and matched. The date matches up to two weeks ago.

Giovanni has a son

"Fuck Chloe and your telling me this now" He Angrily says once I tell him the test is legitimate. "Like I said I don't fucking want a kid. Your the father deal with it yourself" She spits at him

"Anna go into my office and looked up the file Parent Termination print it and bring it." I nod quickly going past the movie room to his office. His desktop is unlocked making it easier for me to print this out.

It's like 19 pages. I doubt she's going to read them all. Stupid bitch she'll probably tell Gio she wants money for the baby. Poor baby doesn't deserve this. Once it's all printed out I get a black pen and bring it downstairs to Gio.

We have no baby stuff. We need to go buy everything. "You can read it or not once you sign those papers you will no longer have rights to step on any property me or my family owns. You will have no rights to contact me or the baby you will forget who the fuck we are and no longer be a parent. You are signing all rights to me" She quickly takes the pen signing every single page as fast as she can.

The fucking nerve so people have

Once she signs the last page he takes it from her reading it. "Gianni Giuliano Morelli is no longer in your care and you are currently trespassing so I'll give you 2 minutes to get off my property before I have my guards lock you up"

"Wait I need money" She stomps like a child "listen bitch you signed your right away you should have thought of that before signing so get out before I slit your throat" I tell her point my blade at her.

Her eyes widen before she grabs her bag running out the door. I watch through the window as she rushes into her car speeding out.

Damn I just wanted some pizza.

I look at Gio who takes his son out of the car seat holding him. "He looks just like you" I sit next to him looking at my nephew. "Yeah he does. Anna, I don't know how to raise a kid. How am I supposed to tell Alice? " Tears prick in his eyes he tries to hold them back.

"Gio you'll have all the help and support in the world you're not alone in this. I promise it will be hard of course it will be but we'll be here whenever you need it. You're a great brother, you're going to be a great father too. You and Alice broke up for that period of time when Gianni was conceived; she is not going to be mad." I hug him, he hugs me back, letting a few tears fall .

"Thank you Anna"

"Anytime Gio, now we have to buy baby things, are you ready?" I tell him to grab a slice of pizza. "I have to be" He holds Gianni wrapping his blanket around him properly.

"Can you hold him real quick?" I nod, taking the baby, letting Gio go upstairs quickly. "Hey Gianni i'm your aunt I'll be your favorite" He opens his eyes smiling revealing a beautiful grey color.

Gio comes back downstairs stopping In his tracks when he sees Giannis' eyes open and tears fall down his face. "There's no love like the love of a parent and a child. Chloe isn't a parent, she just gave birth to a real parent who will always love and be there for their child. Thick and thin isn't just for a wedding" I try to make him feel better

"He looks exactly like us" He laughs through his tears smiling at his son. "I'm going to be your favorite aunt" Gianni smiles at me before looking at Gio. Both of their eyes light up. I handed him over to Gio seeing all the fear he had vanished. "Hey baby I'm your father, I love you so much" A tear falls down his eye looking at his first born.

I go to the garage getting the keys to my Range Rover, turning it on, letting the car sit in a warm temperature. "Gio strap him in and sit with him in the back, you'll be able to watch him better" He nods, putting the baby back into the car seat.

Starting to drive I go at a regular speed. I think if I go any faster Gio would kill me. "Anna you're going to fast" Gio grits out holding the carseat for dear life. Mind you it's already strapped with two seat belts. "Giovanni im going 60 miles per hour calm your tits" He rolls his eyes letting out a deep breath once he sees we got to the store.

He takes the car seat and puts it on top of the cart where he can watch his son. "I don't know what to buy," He sighs. I lead him to all the essential items first.

Formulas, Diapers, wipes, cribs, a new car seat, playpens, clothes, all the things a baby needs to properly grow. "We have more than enough rooms to put him in but it's not set up" I tell Gio waiting in line at the register

"He's going to be with me In my room" No need to fucking be defensive. It was just a statement. When we get to the front the lady starts ringing up what we got giving me a weird look. "Can you take him to the car? I'll pay for this then load it up. Call mom she keeps asking why i'm ignoring her" The ladies eyes widen hearing that we're siblings but then she gives Gio a seductive look.

Humans I swear

Strapping Gianni as I take out my phone calling mom she answers on the first ring. "Annabeth, I've been calling you and Giovanni for the past 3 hours," She angrily says. Well mom we just found out Gio's dad cut us some slack. "We had to solve something real quickly. When do you think you guys will be home?" I say calmly not wanting to out Gio yet.

"We should be there in a few hours unless you need us to come back now"

"No mom it's alright just bring back food"

"Alright we'll be back before 8 love you Anna"

"Love you more Ma" she hangs up. I put my phone on the counter and played with the baby. He starts to fall back asleep. I rub his head full or hair. He yawns before falling asleep. I make sure his blanket is on, completely covering him making sure he's warm.

Gio opens the trunk putting all the big boxes in first before piling the many clothes and extra things we got him. "Anna, did you call mom?" He asks when I slide into the driver's side. "Yeah I didn't tell her about Gianni but she's bringing food later I told her not to worry so you could have time to think to yourself" He makes sure Gianni is in tightly before hesitantly going into the passenger's seat.

"Can you be there when I tell them I don't want to be alone" He hangs his head low I put my hand on his shoulder "Gio of course I'll be there don't worry they won't be mad I promise" He tries to believe my words putting the window down trying to get air.

Getting to his house was quicker than leaving it. Gio helps the guards unload the car bringing things to his room. I take the baby grabbing a diaper and wipes to clean him.

First I need to take him a bath. "Gio where did you bathe his little bath at" I yell out going inside. "In my bathroom" of course it is. First I put his small bath in letting it fill up. "Let's get you clean baby" I take his clothes off, throwing it to the side sitting him down.

I make water warm, not wanting it to harm him in any way. Pouring the water on him he smiles trying to lick it. Taking his towel I wrap him in it. He looks at me with a smile as I put him a diaper and clothes. Gio set up his car seat but said we were just going through the tunnels to go back.

He holds Gianni the whole time trapped in his own mind. He got a lot thrown at him in just a few short hours. He became a dad in a few short hours. "Can you hold him for me I just have to wash my face" Gio asks I nod seeing tears coming to his eyes.

Going inside I lay him on the couch sitting next to me. I hear the loud noises of people coming home causing the baby to stir. Gio's still in the bathroom. I quickly text him saying there here. "Anna, Gio we Brought food" Dad yells loudly the baby starts to cry.

Picking him up I rock him trying to calm him down. They all stop in the middle of their tracks when they see me rocking the baby. "I got him, Anna. I think he's hungry" Gio comes downstairs with red puffy eyes and his hair a mess.

Clearly he didn't want me to see up upset or break but I respect his privacy. Everyone deals with pain differently. "Yeah he needs a bottle" Gio goes into the kitchen preparing a bottle for his son. "Um who's baby is that and why does it look exactly like you and Giovanni?" Alessio asks with his jaw dropping.

Alice looks at Gianni then at Gio running her hands through her hair. She already put two and two together. "Not my story to tell, but you all might want to sit down and prepare yourself." I walk out of the living room going into the kitchen seeing Gio feed Gianni. He sniffed back a few tears trying to control himself. The baby stares at him with wide eyes as we drink the rest of his bottle.

"Do you think they'll yell at me?" He says burping Gianni. I don't think so, so I shake my head no. Most will be shocked that Gio became a father so quickly. The shock that he was a baby at all. I know Gio is going to do a great job. I just hope he doesn't fall into a depression.

Not only females can fall into depression after having a kid, a males life gets put on pause too. No more nights out with the boys, it's nights changing diapers. "You ready?" I ask him if he lets out a deep breath nodding.

He hands me Gianni. I sit in the empty chair crossing my legs on top. Val sat on the floor putting his head back smiling at me. He mouths I love you. I mouth it back to him seeing the boys staying at his side. "Whose baby is that?" Mom asked us looking back and forth to us.

"He's my son" Gio says the room goes quiet "I didn't know who he was until today. I was with this girl a while ago. She never once told me she was pregnant. Two weeks ago she asked if we could go out. I said fine she never once brought the baby. She took the straw I used and got it DNA tested. A Match came out. The paperwork says uncle Enzo did it and signed off of it. It's real she wanted nothing to do with him and signed all her rights off to me.

Me and Anna went and brought what he needed and have been taking care of him for the last few hours. His birthday is February 9th and on the paperwork it says she was the full nine months so we would have made him last year in may. " Everyone stays quiet trying to take in what Gio just said. At least they weren't here when it all happened.

"Giovanni has a kid wow" Luciano says sitting back in shock at the words we said. "Yeah I have a son" Gianni starts to fuss a bit looking like he's going to cry. Gio see's and takes him from me. I watch him calm down immediately.

Gianni is already attached to Gio. It's not like Gio isn't attached to him. He argued with me for 30 minutes about why the crib shouldn't be on the wall and right next to his bed. Literally directly next to his bed. He gave in and set up Gianni his own room but I told him he should put the bassinet near the bed because he's only a month old.

Mom looks like she's holding back tears seeing Gio calm down Gianni. "Mom, do you want to hold him?" He asked she nods getting her new grandson.

A tear rolls down her cheek smiling at him. "He looks just like you" Mom holds his hand Gianni opens his eyes showing the grey we all share. Dad holds his small hands looking at his grandson with nothing but love in his eyes. Alice sits next to Gio who doesn't look at her. "I always wanted to be mom" She tells him, his eyes light up and she hugs him tightly.

Valentino holds my hand placing a kiss on it. He picks the boys up sitting next to me. I lay on his side feeling his body become less tense.

"You're an amazing person" He tells me, kissing my temples. "Why's that?" I ask him taking Vico who is trying to crawl to me. His little arms go around my neck and I rub his back feeling him starting to sleep. Vittiorio crawls to Val's lap, sitting himself up.

"Not everyone would do half of the things you do" 

---------------

Hey guys

So Giovanni has a surprise baby

Q/A~ did you guess it right?

2977 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

135K 2.4K 32
Isabella Moretti had been born in Italy with the Moretti's. Her Biological family. But one fateful night her Mum sneaks into her room while she's asl...
235K 7.5K 22
Emmalin Folliero loves her life at the moment. At her college graduation, she notices the most handsome man she has ever seen. She also finds out, th...
197K 4.5K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...