Mother/daughter one shots: EO...

By the-CherryBomb

Hi, welcome. Here you can read one-shots of the reader being Elizabeth Olsen, Wanda Maximoff, Scarlett Johans... More

EO: Questions.
WM & NR: Paprikash.
NR: Family dinner.
SJ: Skating.
EO: New home.
WM: Cookies.
SJ & EO: Puppy.
SJ & EO: Arguments.
NR: Allergic reaction.
EO: Paparazzi.
EO: Paparazzi, part 2.
SJ & EO: Reckless.
SJ & EO: Revenge.
SJ & EO: Lost stuffies.
SJ & EO: White little lie.
SJ & EO: Aftermath.
NR: Bucky's arm.
EO: Homophobia.
WM & NR: Jack-o'-lantern.
SJ & EO: Scared.
SJ & EO: Secret.
WM & NR: Kotenok.
EO: Wasted.
EO & SJ: Birthday surprise
SJ: Acting's reaction.

WM & NR: Bedtime.

4.8K 147 14
By the-CherryBomb

Warning: Swearing

Words: 2.1k

Age: 5.

Plot: Bedtime is always an adventure on itself in the Maximoff-Romanoff household.

A/N: Hiya! Here's this week's one shot. A little less problematic than the last ones, but a good one I think.
Thanks for stopping by to read, comment and vote my book. Really appreciated!
Hope you enjoy it. -F.

"Hey! It's really quiet in here. Is anyone home?" Natasha asked in a loud tone as she entered their shared house, after a long day having reuinons at S.H.I.E.L.D.

The clock on the wall anounced 7:37 P.M. so it was really a surprise to Natasha, since it wasn't that late, to find the living room without her daughter and girlfriend and instead being converted into a big blanket fort with the couch cushions, blankets and throw pillows.

When Natasha peaked her head on the fort she expected to find her daughter playing quietly inside, but instead she was met with towers made of some books, some more blankets and stuffies.

"Mommy! No! You can't go in there without the password!" Y/N yelled at the top of her lungs, startling Natasha, who looked to both sides trying to locate her daughter.

"You scared me to death, detka." Natasha chuckled, as she got up to face her daughter behind her. "Woah, where have you've been? Your hair is covered in twigs and leaves."

"Sorry, mommy! I didn't mean to." Y/N smiled sheepishly in response. "But every peasant needs the password to enter the mighty castle. Sir Monkey's orders, not mine."

"Excuse me? Did you just called me a peasant?" Natasha scoffed as she put her hand on her chest, as if somehow the comment had offended her, playing along with her daughter.

"Yes. You're not part of Sir Monkey's mighty knights so you're just another peasant. Now if you excuse me, you're blocking the entrance, you need to move." Y/N said in a serious tone, smacking her mom's leg with a long and pointy twig.

"Ouch, what was that for? Where did you get that? Outside?" Natasha asked in a confused tone as she tried to remove the leaves stuck on her daughter's hair and Y/N quickly slipped into her arms to enter the fort.

"Mommy no, you're ruining my shinning armor. The old witch gave it to me after I finished the castle." Y/N complained with a pout.

"Okay... detka... where's mama? Why are you still playing? Bedtime is literally minutes away." Natasha asked in a serious tone.

"Don't know who mama is, but there's an old witch down the river washing clothes. Now, move peasant before I call a dragon to eat you alive." Y/N folded her arms defensively, at the mention of her going to bed when she was having so much fun.

"Munchkin... bedtime is in 15 minutes. Is the fort cleaned up like I asked you to?" Wanda called from downstairs.

"Yes mama!" Y/N responded in a panicked tone that made Natasha chuckle. "What's so funny peasant?"

"Oh nothing, sounds like some knight is afraid of the old witch. I better pay her a visit, she seems wise. Don't you think?" Natasha chuckled, walking away from the fort. "See you later, knight."

Before Y/N could do anything to stop her, Natasha trotted down the stairs to the laundry room where Wanda was folding Y/N's clean clothes.

"Well... I must confess today's outfit is... woah, spectacular. That shirt really suits you." Natasha admitted with a smile.

She admired for a moment what Wanda was wearing, skinny jeans and a black shirt that had the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo imprinted, which belonged to Natasha. The russian let out a chuckle before hugging Wanda from behind, who let out a relaxed sigh.

"Why, thank you, love, I really missed you today, so I sort of used the shirt for comfort." Wanda said in a really sweet tone. "How were your reunions with the team? Also... Did you stay to train? Because you smell like so..."

"Do I stink?" Natasha asked with a chuckle, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"No, you're fine, but I do recognize when you train." Wanda added, turning to face her girlfriend. "Is the fort gone?"

"No, she's still playing... I just came down here to visit the wise old witch..." Natasha said with a laugh, taking Wanda's chin to pull her into a kiss, before the youngest stopped her.

"Another smart remark like that and I swear you're sleeping on the couch the rest of the week, Tasha." Wanda responded, slightly offended. "I'm not even that old..."

"Yeah, I'm not the one giving names here. Thank your knight daughter. Apparently, I'm a peasant and you're the old witch..." Natasha chuckled again as Wanda's cheeks tinted with a light shade of pink.

"Oh... sorry. I just thought..."

"Nevermind. Look, we have a least 10 minutes before Y/N tries to hide, I don't know about you, but I pretty much missed my beautiful girlfriend all day and..."

Before Natasha could even finish her sentence, Wanda pulled her into a kiss, that soon turned into a battle of who had the dominance over the other on an intense make out session. After some minutes both pulled away with playful smirks, heavy breathing and both lipsticks mixed in each others lips.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking, right?" Wanda asked with that same playful smirk.

"Yeah.... but someone has to put Y/N to sleep before we take this," Natasha pointed to Wanda and then to her, "upstairs..."

"Okay, I did it yesterday. It's clearly your turn." Wanda excused herself with a smile.

"Yeah. Nice try, I did it all last week and..."

"Ugh... rock, paper, scissors?"

"Wanda... I'm not playing rock, paper, scissors with you to see who has to put our daughter to bed?" Natasha complained with a groan. "Besides you're always cheating."

"Say all you want, love, but I'm not going without a fair fight, come on... I'm not cheating..."

"Fine... rock, paper, scissors... shoot." Natasha said.

The Russian spy was the first to shoot paper. As for Wanda, she reached out and began to wiggle her fingers, a bright red ball appearing on her palm.

"The fuck is that, Wanda? That's totally illegal!"

"Seriously? Is fucking fire, Natasha. And the fire beats paper so... it's your turn to do it..."

Natasha was about to demand a rematch, when a loud crash was heard upstairs that only made Wanda flinch with panic written all over her face, as Natasha gave her a reassuring smile.

"Okay... I'm going to see what was that. Stay right here..." Natasha instructed as she gave Wanda a quick peck on her lips.

Once she reachead back upstairs she noticed what had happened, instead of what she had original thought, a robber. The fort was completely destroyed and a chair had knocked up a living room lamp, smashing it to the ground. Not any lamp, but Wanda's favorite.

"It was just a lamp, Wanda!" Natasha called down the stairs, only getting a hum in response.

Walking through the living/dinning room area Natasha couldn't find Y/N anywhere, so she was about to search for her in the kitchen, when chairs being moved sounded from upstairs.

With a frown, Natasha sneaked upstairs only to notice Y/N playing in her playroom, so she leaned on the door quietly, waiting for the perfect time to talk. This time something way more interestimg captured her inmediate attention. A blue dragon tied in to a chair in front of a tea table, where Y/N was also seated.

"Okay. No one wants to snitch who broke the lamp... so did you do it, Mr. Sparkles?" Y/N asked in a stern tone to the stuffie dragon.

The dragon didn't say a word anyway, and that put a smile on Natasha's face. She had no idea where her daughter had learned such tactics, which somehow reminded her of a younger version of herself, but she was sure someone from S.H.I.E.L.D had taught her, probably Clint.

"You have two seconds to admit you did it... please... moms might be mad when they see it and I need someone to blame." Y/N whispered, her voice creaking a little.

"No one is mad, detka..." Natasha admitted, causing Y/N to turn to see her with wide eyes. "At least I'm not..."

"How much did you hear, mommy?"

"Enough to know half the truth..."

"I-I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." Y/N mumbled, with teary eyes as she ran to Natasha to hug her.

"Detka... it's okay. I know it wasn't on purpose." Natasha assured, picking up her daughter and stroke her hair, trying to calm her. "Accidents happen... mama will understand..."

"You think?" Y/N asked between sobs.

"I'm positive... You just have to explain to us what happened. Besides it was just a lamp, we can always buy another. Can I tell you a little secret between you and me?"

Natasha asked while she wiped her daughter's tears with her thumb and Y/N nodded, now more fascinated by what Natasha had to share and a little more calmed.

"I've never liked that lamp that much, so don't worry, little one."

"Yeah, but it was mama's favorite..."

"She can have another favorite... Now I think is getting a little late for a certain someone... someone like a dragon."

"Yes... Mr. Sparkles is very sleepy... Time to go, night night." Y/N played along, happy she was staying up a little late tonight.

"Mhm... Because dragons, especially blue dragons have to sleep very early to rest well and they have to be up with the sun so they can eat peasants like me and grow big and strong. Don't you think?" Natasha asked sarcastically as Y/N let out a laugh, nodding.

"Yes mommy."

"Cool. So what jammies would Mr. Sparkles like?" Natasha asked with enthusiasm as she walked to Y/N's room to pick a pajamas. "We have colorful polka dots, the giraffe one, or maybe the dinosaur one?"

"Dragons don't use jammies. Silly mommy. But I want the kitty one."

"Uhm... Okay... Mama was folding it downstairs, so we can wait until she brings up the laundry or we can chose another one... Because it's getting late, and you need to go to bed because tomorrow..."

"If we wait for mama, can I sleep in yours and mama's bed tonight?" Y/N asked with a pout and her best puppy dog eyes.

"Why?"

"Because it's comfy, smells good, and has my favorite people in there, with me."

"Sounds fair to me," Natasha sighed defeatedly, giving her a quick smile. "But before we go wait for mama, you need to brush your teeth and your hair before those leaves and twigs turn you into a tree."

"But mommy... I always put my jammies first and then I brush my teeth with mama too, it's the rule." Y/N said with teary eyes.

Natasha sighed defeatedly once more, not wanting to upset her daughter again before bed. So she decided to walk up to her room where they found Wanda seated on her bed, scrolling through her phone.

"Hey, babe... Finally... What took you so long? I was getting kind of..." Wanda said, locking her phone with a smirk that soon changed into a concerned frown when she noticed her 5-year-old was still awake. "Why is she...- why are you still awake, darling?"

"She wanted the kitty jammies and brush her teeth after with you." Natasha said with a tired smile, placing her child on the bed next to Wanda.

"And I'm sleeping in here with you two." Y/N responded, jumping excitedly on the bed.

"Says who?" Wanda smiled to her as she took the pajama from the fresh laundry basket in her closet.

"Mommy said so..."

"Oh... is that so...? So is she sleeping on the couch tonight?" Wanda remarked sarcastically, as she took the twigs and leaves off her hair.

"Oh come on, babe... She used the puppy dog eyes. How I can say no?"

"Like this... No." Wanda joked as she helped her daughter undress herself.

"Uhm... excuse me... I was in charge of her."

"Yeah, and she's still awake half an hour after her bedtime, Tasha." Wanda remarked again, with a laugh. "I was just playing... go take a shower. I can handle her just fine... Don't worry babe."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Absolutely..." Wanda nodded with a smile while helped her 5-year-old with her pajama shirt, before Natasha kissed both her heads and walked into the bathroom.

When Natasha walked out of the bathroom fresh showered and well dressed in her own pajamas, 20 minutes later, she found out her daughter fast asleep on top of a sleep Wanda as well. So she carefully adjusted the 5-year-old on bed between them and cover the three of them with the bed sheets.

"Why didn't you tell me you didn't like the lamp?" Wanda mumbled in a groggy voice, now woken up by Natasha laying in the bed.

"Go back to sleep, love... Tomorrow is a big day... We will talk in the morning..." Natasha chuckled as she turned off the light on her side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
743K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 34.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
157K 7.1K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...