poison ivy - the boys

By azzie89

In which superheroes aren't so good but she tries to be. [THE BOYS S1-3??] [homelander x oc] [endgame! soldi... More

poison ivy.
graphics.
playlist
PART I.
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
PART II.
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
PART III.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
PART IV.
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
epilogue
thank you

twenty-seven

5.6K 249 34
By azzie89

            Jane was in a hotel room with Ben. She was trimming his beard (she'd already trimmed his hair). He was quite a bit taller than she was and it made her difficult for her to do anything. So he grabbed her by her waist and set her on the bathroom counter. He placed his hands on either side of her as he leaned down a bit to make it easier.

               He was very, very close which she knew he did intentionally but he didn't try anything. He only enjoyed the moment and he could breathe in the scent of her: roses.

               Although, that moment didn't last forever before he flirted.

               "You know, I've been around a long time and I've never seen anyone as pretty as you," he smirked.

                She stared into his dark hunter green eyes in amusement. He really just couldn't stop trying, could he? In a way, she liked it; actually, she enjoyed it. But it could never go anywhere.

             She sighed sadly as she focused back on trimming his beard, "You can't flirt with me."

           "You keep saying that but why not?" he questioned.

          "My ex won't like it."

          "Why does your ex matter?"

            "Let's just say he's...possessive," she said carefully.

              "Did he give you that bruise?" he questioned.

               She was silent.

          "I'll tell him to fuck off, Jane. He won't touch you again."

            She smiled, "My ex is probably the only person on the planet that could hurt you. I don't want him to hurt you, Ben."

             "I'm a big boy. I can make my own decisions," he caressed her cheek gently which made her chest light up and he smirked slightly at the effect he had on her. "You're worth it, angel."

                  She shook her head before she ran her fingers gently over his finished and trimmed beard. Her touch was his weakness and he couldn't control the light that erupted from his chest as he cursed, "Jesus, fuck." 

               Now they were both glowing with light (although hers was red) and she chuckled. She brought her lips close to his ear as she whispered, "Did you think I'd let you get away with that?"

               His soft and gentle touch on her cheek had made her lose control. But she wouldn't be the only one. She'd always remind him that he could be just as affected to not let his ego get too out of check.

               "I don't think you'll let me get away with anything," he blew out a breath in frustration.

              She smiled before she pressed her lips to his cheek in a chaste kiss and he burned brighter, "I'm not an angel, you know."

              "I disagree," he said softly.

                   She stared at his beautiful eyes for a moment before she pushed him away slightly to make him back up and she jumped down from the counter. She looked at him nervously.

                "Do you like it?" she referred to his beard. "I can trim it shorter if you want."

                He only glanced in the mirror before looking at her with a smirk, "I only care if you like it, angel. Am I still handsome?"

               She huffed and stomped out of the bathroom, "Benjamin Buchanan! Stop flirting."

               He chuckled and followed her out of the bathroom.

               _____

                  They had slept in the same bed that night. There was only one room available so they made due and she put pillows down the middle.

"You're killing me, angel," he shook his head at the pillows. "At least, let me hold you."

"No," she denied as she got under the covers on her side. "You'll be patient."

"Patience isn't my strong suit," he argued.

"It will be," and she turned her back to him as she turned off the light.

She was sleeping but he couldn't. He sat against the headboard in the dark with a bottle of alcohol. He was haunted by everything.

But Jane didn't sleep peacefully and she started to make a fit in her sleep. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked over at her.

She woke up shakily and she sniffled. She had dreamt about the video with John and Seb.

"Jane," he said softly.

              "Give me the bottle," she demanded and he handed it over carefully. She took a swig of it, letting the liquid burn down her throat, before handing it back.

"You and I were both betrayed, you know," she confessed as her eyes burned red in the dark as her sadness turned to rage. "I understand your anger."

"You shouldn't."

               _____

          They were on the road again. She had taught Ben how to use credit cards. He was mystified.

                Then at another point while she was getting gas, he went inside the gas station. He came out nervously as held out a bag of M&M's.

"I got you these," he scratched the back of his head. "These are your favorite, right?"

                 She smiled at the cute gesture and that he remembered. As she put the gas nozzle back in its place, she leaned up and kissed his cheek ever so softly, "Yes, Ben. Those are my favorite."

He smiled down at her and felt the ever-increasing heat in his chest that he had to keep at bay. It took everything in him not to kiss the life out of her but she'd be mad and he did not want a pissed off angel.

______

When they got back on the road, Jane drove way too fast and she got pulled over by a cop.

"I told you not to drive so fast," Ben commented. "Cops pull over any car with girls they think they can fuck. I should know. I practically put it in the rule book."

Ben had a smirk on his face in remembrance. He'd pull over girls in convertibles and they'd just swoon over him. He'd let them off with a warning but they'd all meet up later and he had a wild night with all of them.

She gave him a look and she shook her head, "Why am I not surprised?"

              "Well, just let me deal with it," he said as the cop approached the car.

She gave him a look and rolled her eyes, "I know how to deal with a man, Ben."

"Woah. Poison Ivy," he said in surprise; he was a younger male cop. "It's not every day you run into a supe."

"And it's such a pleasure to meet one of our heroes in blue," she smiled sweetly. "So was I doing something wrong, officer?"

              "Well...you were going pretty fast. Twenty miles over," he explained. "I'm gonna have to write a ticket."

              "Oh, I'm sure you could make an exception," she twirled a strand of her hair near the valley of her breasts that her tank-top put on display.

               His eyes followed the action and he swallowed. He replied in awe, "Well, I think I could let you go with a warning."

              "Thank you so much, officer," she smiled and stopped twirling her hair.

              "Do you think you'd have some free time later?" the officer suggested. "I know a real nice place we could go."

                  Ben clenched his jaw as he spoke, "Buddy, she's not fucking interested."

                   Her eyes widened and she placed a hand on Ben's arm. She smiled at the officer, "Sorry, he's my boyfriend."

                 "Oh, I'm sorry," he said sadly. "Well, you have a nice day."

               The cop shuffled away and she turned to Ben who held a smirk, "So I'm your boyfriend?"

              "In your dreams," she denied but she had a smile.

               He considered how she took care of the cop so easily and he asked, "Do you normally bend every man to your will?"

             "Well, all of you make it so easy," she teased.

            "Of course it's easy, angel. You're fucking stunning."

            "Are you saying I can bend you?" she smirked and she didn't realize how it sounded.

            "Well, if you want to get kinky about it...honey, you can bend me anytime," he smirked.

            "Ben!" her cheeks went red and she smacked his shoulder as she drove back onto the road. "You can't be...dirty."

            "Why not? Does it get you all hot and bothered?"

               She only stayed silent as her cheeks went even redder and he chuckled, "Just know I'm waiting for you, angel."

AN: Anyways, my head canon is that Ben's full name is Benjamin Buchanan because he's more of a mirror of Bucky in Marvel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.3K 25
I don't know how to make an intriguing title., spideypool fic FOR KIDS OVER 12 more ish
112K 3.4K 30
βΈ™ΝŽΫ«Ϋͺο½‘ΛšΫ°Λšβ˜½Λšβ€βž·ο½‘ΛšβΈ™ΝŽΫ«Ϋͺ⋆ ΰΌ„ "π—”π—Ÿπ—₯π—œπ—šπ—›π—§, π—žπ—œπ——π——π—’ π—₯π—˜π—˜π—ž 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗒𝗖" [2019-2020] [π˜›π˜π˜Œ π˜‰π˜–π˜ π˜š 𝘚𝘌𝘈�...
7K 248 8
You probably watched Malcolm in the Middle as a kid, right? This is nothing like that. Season 1 - 3 Homelander x OC Butcher x OC All rights go to res...
18.3K 887 8
❝ you are practically a female homelander! ❞ βͺ Homelander x Supergirl!Oc ❫