The boy with the seaweed brai...

By A_hopeless_writer

Percy Jackson is your average teenage demigod. But when your average teenage demigod holes himself up in his... More

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5
Part 6:
Part 7:
Part 8
Part 9:
Part 10
Part 11:
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 25:
Part 26
Part 16
Part 27:
Part 17
Part 28
Part 18
Part 29
Part 19
Part 31
Part 20
Part 21 {History Revisited Part 1}
Part 22 {History Revisited part 2)
Part 23
Part 24

Part 30

75 4 0
By A_hopeless_writer

Percy's POV:

I was woken by a loud banging on the door. I move slowly and carefully as to not wake the sleeping figure.

I make my way to the door, fighting through my groggy haze.

'Percy. We need to talk. Now.' Hazel said deifantly.

'Ok. Let me grab some shoes real quick I say, muffling a yawn.

I drag my shoes on before stepping out of the cabin.

'Chiron wants you and Nico to meet him at the big house at 7pm tomorrow. He wants to give Nico the rest of today to rest. I was told to come get your food orders for dinner.'

I told her what we wanted and she hugged me before leaving. I walk back inside and toe my shoes off before lying down next to my boyfriend (?).

Hazel comes back soon and gives me our food, I set Nico's on the locker beside his bed. I gently shake him awake and we eat before sleeping again. 

When I'm woken the next morning, it's by Nico thrashing around  in his sleep, his brow tight and glistening with sweat. I gently try to wake him when he lets out a scream and sits bolt upright.

'Honey...are you okay?' I ask, gently placing my arms around him. 

When he turns to face me, I don't see his usual war and trauma hardened 'scary dog' self but a scared, shivering little kitten, about to be killed by a mastiff in a dark alley way.

'I-...I need to speak with someone...Soon. Tell...everything...'

'Hush hon...Chiron wants to meet us...'

'Ok.'

We get ready with an anxious dread forming in the depts of my stomach as I watch Nico fumble to get ready, obviously still shaken up. 

'Can we go now?'

'Uh...Yeah, let's go.'

We walk out, an awkward silence falling upon us as we walk.

As we finally reached the big house, Nico seemed to calm down but I was still worried.

"Chiron...It's us, you wanted to talk to us?" I say, knocking on the open front door.

"In here boys." Chiron's voice calls to us.

We walk in together and head towards where Chiron was. When in the room, I hear Nico gasp. I look. The girl was sat in a chair next to the centaur. I could feel how panicked Nico felt but when I looked back to his face it showed no such emotion. I gently take his hand and squeeze it as a sort of way to say that I'm there and with me and Chiron here she won't stand a chance if she tries anything.

"Morning boys! This young lady was just talking about you two." Chiron says cheerfully.

"Really? What was she saying?" I say, popping my hip and crossing my arms.

"That 'fags like you two need to be taught a lesson and should burn in Tartarus'. I was simply explaining to her that you two are heros and will likely end up in Elysium."

"Why thank you sir, now why did you need us?" I ask.

"I wanted you opinion. Do you think 'fags' or their punishers belong in tartarus?"

The girl looks from us to Chiron with a fearful expression.

"Could you specify what you mean by that sir?" I ask, a smug smile on my face.

"To put it bluntly, do you want this girl to receive punishment for her actions or do you think she should be let off with a warning?"

"Depends on how harsh the punishment is and what Nico thinks." I say, looking at the black haired boy who simply nodded at me, the ghost of a smile on his face.

"Nico thinks she should be punished with the worst you can do."

The girl looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Well we do need someone to visit the forest nymphs as a demi-god representative...no-one is willing to do it because every one knows about the monsters. We also need someone to visit Olympus with a message for Ares."

The girls eyes widened further. I could hear Nico's voice in the back of my brain.

"Both, she fucking deserves it."

"Nico and I both believe she should do both."

"But he didn't say anything!" The girl says, standing up from her chair.

"Sit down Missy."  I say, summoning a jet of water from a nearby glass and throwing it in her face, causing her to stumble back and into her chair.

Nico lets out a laugh.

"Oh you find my harassment funny, do you fag." She says, spitting every word like venom.

"Listen here, bitch," Nico finally spoke,"I am decades older than you'll ever be, my father is the ruler of Hades hence the name. I know ways to make you suffer that they don't even use there because of how cruel they are. Understood? Not only that but I am dating the one and only Percy Jackson. I will be better than you no matter what you do. You find a handsome, strong, rich boyfriend? Percy is a better boyfriend. You're dad works as a librarian? My dad is a ruler of his own domain. You won a war? Between Percy and I we've won at least a dozen? You've visited a certain god? Good for you but just know. I'm smarter, older and better than you'll ever be." With that, Nico huffed and walked to the door.

"At least my sister's still alive." The girl said, crossing her arms.

That was all it took for Nico to storm over, hand out towards me. As if on instinct I uncapped riptide and handed the sword to him.

He walks over to the girl and uses shadows to hold her still while he held riptide to her throat.

"NEVER. SPEAK. OF. MY. SISTER." With every word, riptide was pushed closer to her skin. He didn't need to break the skin to make her regret her words.

"So boy, should I punish her."

"Give. Her. Your. Worst." Nico said, fury running through his body and out through his mouth as he handed me riptide and released the shadows.

"Gladly. Enjoy your day boys."

"Good day sir." Nico says, grabbing my wrist and dragging me behind him to the cabin.

"Are you ok, Nico?" I ask, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Before I can say anything else, he pulls me into a kiss before walking into the bathroom, leaving the door unlocked then I hear the shower start up.

"Nico, can I join you?" I ask, slightly worried.

"Sure. If you want." His voice says.

I walk in slowly to see Nico stood with a towel in his hands, zoned out looking at the shower. I step into the shower with out even a second thought.

He slightly smiled at me before wiping his eye and following my action.

We just stand there, wetting our hair. I'm waiting to see if Nico is ok with me being here. Within a few minutes, Nico wraps his arms around my waist, resting his hands on the slight bump.

"Why?" He says, breaking the silence.

" 'Why?' what, hon?"

"Why are you still here?"

"What do you mean by that?" I ask, worried.

"I'm practically useless and here you are, with me, in my shower because I was too weak to protect myself. I'm just weak"

I turn around to face the raven haired boy who had brought his arms back in to his chest and was avoiding my eyes.

"Nico, honey, my love. Never. And I say never  bad-mouth the boy I love. You are not weak, you are not useless and I am still here because I love and care for you." As I say this, I bring my left hand to tilt his face to e while my right one took his left hand.

"Percy. Are...are you sure you want me to help raise a child?"

"Nico, I wouldn't want anyone else to help raise my child other than you."

"Percy. I'm tired."

"I know hon. Do you want to skip activities today?"

"Yeah. We should actually wash our hair"

"Agreed."

When we finished our shower, we dried off and went to bed, not really caring what we ended up in. We cuddled for the entire day as we drifted into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 269 30
Just your average Chaos story. Percy is Chaos' son/personal assassin/commander of his army. He was promised by Chaos he would never have to return bu...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
207K 5.8K 90
Annabeth Chase is a rebellious teen who only acts out for attention. She has a brain, but it seems like she's not using it. Percy Jackson is trouble...
2.2K 54 13
Percy and Annabeth are just two regular young adults, stumbling along like any other college graduate. Well maybe, they aren't just any young adults...