Infinite

By werewolf7745

Henrik Mikaelson. Always known as the child taken too soon. The One that motivated Esther to make vampires. H... More

Cast
WAKE UP!
Forged With Lightning
Guardian Angel
Little Fox
Father Meet Daughter
Yakuza
Drinking Buddy
Back From The Dead
Methods Of Interrogation
The Destroyer
Biology
The Mark Of Cain
Lucien
Imagine
Old Enemies
Dahlia
Inadu
Lion
Samoa
Training Day
Twin Flame
Unconditionally
Love
Dark Moon
Always Be In The Mother's Good Graces
Darkness Makes You Thankful For Light
Loving Someone Means You Accept Their Darkness

We'll See

5.3K 236 35
By werewolf7745

Stilinski walked into Stiles's room, spotting the boy still sleeping in the bed, the blankets covering everything from the neck down.

His eyes suddenly opened, looking up at his father,"Hi, Dad."

"Get up, you have school today," He said.

"Alright, alright, just get out and I'll get up," Stiles replied.

"You better be ready in ten minutes," Stilinski said, walking back out, closing the door behind him.

Allison peeked her head out from the covers right behind Stiles,"Do you think he knew I was here?"

"Probably not," Stiles said, turning to look at her,"He never pays attention to things like that. And I'd think he'd be more surprised to find you alive than naked in my bed."

Allison blushed,"I should probably go."

"Oh, yeah, I should too," Stiles said, standing up and pulling on a pair of boxers and then some jeans,"So...will anything else happen or is it just a one time thing?"

"Well...on one hand I wasn't expecting to have a relationship for a while, but on the other hand...You are really good at sex," Allison said, biting on her bottom lip.

Stiles chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck, like he was embarrassed,"Live fifteen thousand years and you learn a few things."

"Oh, you did more than a few things," Allison replied.

Stiles jabbed a finger in her direction,"That's enough out of you."

Allison winked teasingly,"For your question earlier, we'll see."

"I hate words like that," Stiles mumbled as Allison got dressed using her vamp speed and jumped out the window.

Time Skip

Stiles drove up to the school in the jeep, surprised to see several standard issue FBI vehicles parked around the school.

"Hey, Scott," Stiles said, hopping out of the jeep,"What's going on here?"

"Ninja guy," Scott answered,"Since he's a mass murderer the FBI's here."

"Again?" Stiles said,"They might as well just set up a headquarters here since there's just so many mass murderers."

"They're interrogating all the students from the gym when those guys came to she school. You know, the one with the bomb and the guns."

"Oh, I thought you were talking about the one with the cannons and the tanks," Stiles said sarcastically.

They went to their home room, waiting to be called in by FBI interrogators, when it was Stiles's turn he was called into Coach's office where Rafael McCall was.

"Oh, great," Stiles said sarcastically,"So is this an actual FBI thing or is it you trying to get back into Scott's life again?"

"There's a mass murderer loose on the streets," McCall replied,"It was only a matter of time before we were involved."

"Right. The mass murderer who happened to have saved most of the school from a shrapnel bomb," Stiles said.

"He still broke the law," McCall reminded him,"And he must answer for that."

"What law? I don't think there's a law against the defense of innocent children."

"There is for vigilantism, trespassing on government property, and the assault of officers of the law."

"Vigilante. That's what they're calling him now. You gotta admit it's better than the ninja guy."

"This is serious, Stiles—"

"Oh, I know it's serious. There's a guy out there making sure that bad people don't hurt people ever again. Scott would have gotten his face blown up if it was for him, including my dau—" Stiles stopped himself from saying more,"You want to write something in your little notepad? Write that."

Stiles then walked out, since most of the day would just be about people talking about what's happening with the interrogations, Stiles skipped class and went to the gym.

Opening the doors, he was surprised to see Josie there,"Hey," He said, making her look up.

"Oh, hi," She said, smiling at him.

"You skipping too?"

"Yeah. I wasn't here for the whole...hostage situation so they don't really need me there."

"Gotcha," Stiles said, going toward the bin full of basketballs that had been left out after practice,"You play?" He asked, dribbling a ball.

"Uh, not really," Josie admitted,"At my old school we didn't have basketball, we had an occasional game of flag football and something called wickery."

"Guess a supernatural school wouldn't have very many mortal sports," Stiles commented, dribbling between his legs then going for a layup.

"How'd you know about that?" Josie asked, looking defensive.

"You told Scott, Scott told me," Stiles said,"The whole best friend thing works that way, they talk to each other."

"Oh. Right," Josie said, watching Stiles make the shot from half court.

"Swish," Stiles commented, jogging over to pick it up.

"Your really good at that," Josie told him.

"It's just math," Stiles said,"Knowing the weight of the ball, the limit of your own strength, the curve of the ball, what angle you need to launch it at, and the distance from the basket."

"Are you some kind of super genius or something?" Josie asked.

Stiles chuckled, turning around to look at her, then he threw the ball from behind his head, earning another basket,"I guess you can say that."

Josie just watched Stiles shoot a few more baskets while trying out moves that she had seen in the occasional NBA game.

"So, I have a personal question for you," Stiles said, holding the ball in both hands,"Feel free to turn it down, it's just curiosity."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Why'd you leave your old school?"

"I thought Scott would have told you," Josie said.

"He wouldn't share personal information about somebody else. Probably one of his True Alpha qualities."

Josie debated whether or not she should tell him,"My Dad is in a coma, my Mom halfway across the world, my sister turned into a vampire, my best friend turned evil, and my girlfriend who I maybe broke up with, it's still a little unclear."

"Ah, yes. I'm going through something similar myself, except I don't know if I started a relationship or not," Stiles admitted,"She said, we'll see."

"Oof. That's rough. What'd you do to start it? Ask her out?"

"Uh, no. We slept together," Stiles said, shooting another basket.

"Oh," Josie said, eyes wide.

"Yeah," Stiles said a little awkwardly.

"What about what you said? About you only having sex with someone you have a close connection with?"

"I meant every word of it. She's been one of my best friends for a couple years. She came over to talk, telling me how her emotions are all wack. Then she kissed me and one thing led to another."

"Was it Lydia?"

"Nope. Got over that crush sophomore year. She doesn't go to this school. So you probably wouldn't know her."

"And she said, we'll see?"

"Yep. I always hate it when women say that."

Josie blushed, looking down.

"Ah, crap," Stiles said,"You said that to your girlfriend, didn't you?"

Josie nodded.

"Would you accept my apology please," Stiles said with pleading eyes.

"It's okay," Josie replied,"It's reasonable. We'll see isn't a very good way to end your relationship or start it."

"So, are you just attracted to girls or..."

"I'm pansexual," Josie said.

"Oh, cool. Good for you, you live your truth. You know, maybe eight thousand years ago, nobody thought homosexuality was even a thing, of course humans back then were too stupid to even comprehend the idea of it actually happening. The first known record of a gay couple that came out was Khnumhotep and Niankhknum, but there were actually a lot before that, they just never admitted it, they stuck to the shadows."

"And you know this how?" Josie asked.

"I love history. One of my best subjects, ask me anything and I'll more than likely know it."

"What year was Caesar murdered?"

"March fifteenth, 44 BC."

"When was basketball invented?"

"Second millenium, the Aztecs called it ollamalitzli."

"Cool," Josie said, smiling.

They continued to talk for the remainder of the school day, Josie even got up at one point to try and play one on one with Stiles but lost miserably.

The bell finally rang, they said goodbye to each other, and Stiles went to his jeep when he noticed something. As Josie went around the school to find the bus, three blurs were following her.

Vampires.

"Shit," Stiles said, reaching beneath the backseat and pulling out his suit.

Thunder rumbled above as it started to rain.

Josie looked at the sky and groaned, she wished she had something to siphon so she could put up a shield against the rain. But of course she was stupid enough not to bring a magical object from the school as a battery.

Josie maneuvered herself behind the dumpster and nearly gagged at the mixed smell of pot and garbage telling her that the place where she stood was the stoner den.

Something jumped off the roof and landed in front of her, the veins under his eyes telling her exactly what he was,"Where are you going, Saltzman?" He said in an accented voice.

Two more vampires landed behind her, and she let out a nervous breath, the cold rain soaking her to her skin.

"Look, I've done nothing to you, so, just let me pass and I'll forget I ever saw you," Josie told them.

"Unfortunately, your father is already at death's door and protected by others of our kind," A lady vampire said with a similar accent,"Your father has killed most of our clan, and since we can't kill him, we will kill his daughter."

She ran forward, but another blur intervened, there was the sound of metal slicing through flesh, and she stopped short, then falling to the ground, her head falling separately.

"Sins of the father, visit the daughter," Stiles said in his altered voice, now standing in front of Josie,"Can't say that's the first I heard that."

Josie looked at him with wide eyes, having heard about him from the pack and heard about him on TV, but it was shocking to find him standing in front of her.

"You, I've seen you before," One of the vampires said.

"Hello, Alexander," Stiles said,"Almost nine hundred years ago, remember? You helped my brother kill me."

Alexander ran forward and they engaged in a vicious fight.

The other vampire however went after Josie, instead of running away, she stood her ground.

Stiles noticed it, and he admired her courage.

The vampire ran at her, she held her hands up and siphoned him, using her magic to push him backward and pin him to a wall, then she looked at Stiles, and said,"Ignalusa."

A stream of fire exploded out of Josie's hand, covering Alexander in flames, but the problem was that the spell drained all of her magic, freeing the vampire of his bonds.

He ran forward and thrust his hand into Josie's stomach, making her scream in pain.

Stiles cut his head off, and he caught Josie, gently setting her on the ground.

"Damn it, Josie," Stiles said, pulling his hood and mask off,"Alright, I'm gonna fix this."

Stiles's power showed itself always the same way, like heat waves, or a transparent smoke.

The rain around them stopped in midair as Stiles focused, putting his hand on the wound. The drops of water vibrated around them and Josie looked at them in wonder.

Josie felt the pain disappear, looking down she saw her own blood receding back into her body.

"W-When it's done," Stiles whispered, blood dripping from his lips, eyes clenched shut,"Call Argent."

When Josie was completely healed, Stiles collapsed backward, undoing his jacket Josie was shocked to see he hadn't technically healed her, but had transferred the wound to himself.

Time Skip

Josie and Argent sat in a hospital waiting room, a hospital that was across town so no one would recognize them.

"Why couldn't I have just called an ambulance?" Josie asked Argent.

"Because a lot of people would be asking questions about what he was wearing. He was right to have you call me."

"What is he?" Josie asked, she had never seen a power like his before.

"You sure you wanna know?"

"Yes," Josie said with absolute certainty.

"His backstory is his to tell, but he's what's called an Infinite."

"Infinite?" Josie asked, confused.

"He's been alive for more than fifteen thousand years, being reincarnated from one body to another. Every time he dies, reborn as a baby all over again."

"Is he...Is he the only one?" Josie had never heard of something like this. There was body possession but to be reincarnated complete over and over was completely unheard of.

"He says there's one other, but they've been killing each other over and over for thousands of years, so I wouldn't say that they're like a witch coven or pack of werewolves."

"And his power?"

"Something about bending nature to his will. I don't really know what that means," Argent said, and a nurse passed by,"Nurse, what's going on?"

Before she even turned around, a bedpan coming from Stiles's room slammed against the wall, his voice yelling at the top of his lungs.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! WHERE THE HELL ARE MY PANTS?! GIVE ME MY DAMN PANTS BACK!"

Stiles clambered out of the room, several hospital staff chasing him, wearing a hospital gown, his pants in hand. When he saw Argent and Josie, he jabbed an accusing finger at them,"YOU TWO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 17 8
At the being of the 11th century, there was a family of six, nine, if you counted the two children that weren't there. The youngest of the family wa...
3.9K 121 101
Bailey Mikaelson is a vampire. She was born around the 1000s. Her family the Mikaelson, all separated when their parents died. She was alone. Until s...
226K 6.4K 22
Henrik Mikaelson died a horrible death. Torn apart by the werewolves, his last minutes on this earth were unbearably painful. He also served as a cat...
454K 10.2K 17
The pack has recently been neglecting Stiles they leave him out of everything. The reason because he's the weak human of the group but as it so happe...