poison ivy - the boys

By azzie89

In which superheroes aren't so good but she tries to be. [THE BOYS S1-3??] [homelander x oc] [endgame! soldi... More

poison ivy.
graphics.
playlist
PART I.
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
PART II.
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
PART III.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
PART IV.
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
epilogue
thank you

eleven

6.6K 247 10
By azzie89

              "How do you feel about being a part of The Seven, Ivy?"

             Jane gave a pleasing smile as she sat on the couch next to John. They were on a talk show after it was unveiled that she was now a part of The Seven.

              "Obviously, I'm very grateful for the opportunity. I had never even considered The Seven as a possibility for me so..." she turned to John and leaned over, kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you."

                  He swallowed. He so badly wanted to kiss her on the lips. It was the only thing he craved now since she had kissed him that night. But Jane was adamant that she didn't want to go public with their relationship yet.

              Jane was terribly happy and loved to tease John in public setting knowing he'd have to be good. She had woken up after that night with a smile; she had fallen asleep in his arms after kissing for god knows how long. It could have been hours.

                 But she found him missing from the bed until he walked in with his hands behind his back, "You're up. Good. I got you something."

                He had a lovely smile on his face as he approached her. He sat on the edge of the bed before unveiling what he kept hidden behind his back. It was a rose.

                She smiled as she took it from him. She brought it closer to her face to inhale the aroma as her eyes sparkled up at him. Then she leaned up and wrapped her arms around his neck with the rose dangling from her hand before kissing him. And it turned into another long kissing session.

                Now, she loved to tease him in public because she knew that he could only handle so much before he swept her away into the sky. He'd kiss her in the clouds or on rooftops and it was beautiful.

                But John also figured out that he had sway over her. Usually whenever he touched her like his fingers drawing circles on her skin, she would suddenly kiss him. So with that pattern, he used it.

               And he used it in this interview.

               "Maybe I'm a bit biased," John said referring to how the public knew of their history as best friends. "But I thought she should have always been in The Seven."

              John laid his hand on her knee. It didn't move. Just stayed there all possessively, warm and electric.

               She started to realize that with Seb, his touch was comforting and soothing. But with John, it drove her crazy.

                  "Homelander," she faked a blush at the praise as she kept glancing at his jawline and those lips. He could probably hear how fast her heart was beating.

                 "What?" he smiled as he squeezed her knee. "I'm just telling the truth."

                And as soon as that interview was over, she found a private room and pushed him against a wall before kissing him as he pulled her flush against him.

             _____

              "Why do we have to walk?" John complained.

                 They were walking through a very simple trail in the woods to get to a clearing. But John had just wanted to fly to the spot.

                   She shook her head as she looked back at him, "Because it's all so beautiful to look at. Stop complaining."

                "If I wanted to look at something beautiful, I'd look at you," John argued as they entered the clearing.

                "We're here," she blushed as she looked at John.

              She focused and made a patch of roses grow out of the ground, without thorns, and it was like a red padded blanket on the ground. She went to sit down as John looked at her in amazement but she didn't see it.

                 She only patted next to her as she gazed up at him, "Come here."

              _____

              As much as she liked flying in the sky, sometimes, she just liked being on the ground, looking up at how big and blue and beautiful it was. She smiled as she turned on her side to John who was only studying her.

               "Don't you like it?" she asked as looked around. The clearing had so many flowers of all different kinds and colors (and it was mostly all her doing).

                "It's....pretty," he agreed as he gazed at her green eyes.

               She smiled as she made a strawberry plant grow and she picked one (that was more pink and sweet). She ate one before looking at John, "You want one?"

                  He hummed in agreement and she grabbed one before pressing up against his chest as she leaned over him, bringing it to his mouth. His lips formed around it like he was going to suck on it before he bit it slowly all the while his eyes pierced hers and it very, very hot.

               Once he finished his, she got another one for herself. She bit into it and juice dripped down her chin. Before she could wipe it away, he shook his head, "So messy."

                  Then he moved so she was on her back and he was above her, between her legs. He leaned down kissing her chin before he sucked and licked away the strawberry juice.

                 But he continued and placed kisses on the lower part of her chin making her tilt her head up so he could get better access. Then he moved to her neck where he sucked on the skin which made her let out a slight moan.

              His hands ran up her thighs before moving to the waistband of her shorts. He started to tug on them, pulling them down.

                   "John, no," she placed her hand over his, stopping it from moving. "Not now."

                He stopped kissing her neck and he moved to look down at her. His eyes were glowing red but they dimmed back to their blue.

               "Jane," he groaned. "There's...a problem."

              She wondered what he meant by that but then she felt it pressed against her leg. A massive bulge in his pants. His erection.

                "John, that's natural," she smiled assuringly. She pushed against his chest and made him lay down on his back as she straddled him. "And I can handle it."

                She rolled her hips and rubbed herself against his erection as John let out an expletive. Fuck. Slight moans left his mouth.

              She kept rubbing herself back and forth but as she did, a heat built up in her lower extremities and made her wet. She was surprised by how much it felt good because sex had never felt good to her; like all the emotional pain blocked all physical manifestations.

               But now just rubbing herself against John, she wanted sex. Not today but she knew that would be a choice she'd make later.

              She leaned down to trail kisses along his neck while she kept rubbing herself against him. She whispered close to his ear, "Come for me."

                And hearing her say something he never thought he'd hear her say. He came as he groaned. She smiled proudly as she whispered again, "Good boy."

              She leaned back up to gaze into his red, glowing eyes before she captured his lips with hers and his arms came to wrap around her. They kissed deeply and the taste of their lips mingled together.

                Sweet like strawberries.

              ______

Jane arrived with John at The Golden Globes in a red bodysuit and a red cape. As they slowly approached the few feet to the ground, he whispered in her ear, "You look beautiful."

She smiled up at him as they landed softly on the ground and all the interviewers clamored for their attention.

"Ivy, is that a new costume?"

"How is it going with The Seven?"

"Are you and Homelander together?"

But her eyes were only on John and how happy she was. In that moment, she could honestly say she was in love with him without any guilt about Seb.

Because love was never a crime; it wasn't something to feel bad about (even if it was for the wrong person) because love was good and full of light. Love wasn't something to be afraid of, it was something to run towards.

And so she tilted his face down to hers before her hand laid against his cheek and she kissed him, in public where the whole world would know and she would have no shame.

It was a short, sweet kiss and as she pulled away, she finally told him what he wanted, waited, to hear as she uttered a whisper.

               "I'm in love with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 207 21
There are consequences for anything a human does, even if they were given superpowers from a blood bag. I am one of those consequences if you needed...
112K 3.4K 30
⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ "𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗖" [2019-2020] [𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘠𝘚 𝘚𝘌𝘈�...
18.2K 795 31
𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐲 (𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧): 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲; 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...
18.3K 887 8
❝ you are practically a female homelander! ❞ ❪ Homelander x Supergirl!Oc ❫