Off The Ice

Bởi Kirithetheory

Oikawa, Suga and Akaashi were figure skaters. They all needed that freedom and the feeling of the ice. The fe... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 30

1K 43 99
Bởi Kirithetheory

~Oikawa~

Oikawa is feeling giddy. It is Saturday, a week having passed since his flirty encounter with Iwaizumi and the two of them have been talking...a lot...

"I'm telling you, Kawa, you text as much as me and Daichi, hell maybe even more." Oikawa glares at Suga who is rummaging through his closet. Oikawa is lounging on Suga's bed, scrolling on his phone while helping Suga pick out an outfit.

"You do realize that's basically you admitting to the two of you being in love, right?" Suga chucks a shirt at him.

"Yes I'm aware Kawa." He then finds a pair of pants that he likes and strips to put them on. At Suga's words, Oikawa sits up, eyes wide but before he can talk Suga continues. "Shut up, okay, yes I am kinda sorta accepting my    feelings—but that doesn't mean anything. He lives god knows where, I am still single and will remain single." Oikawa pouts while Suga looks for a shirt.

"Long distance relationships are a thing you know."

"Yeah but that's hard. I'd rather just remain friends and maybe when we're out of high school we'll be able to meet." Oikawa sighs dramatically when his phone digs. He opens it at record speed which makes Suga laugh. "God, you are so done for." Oikawa flips him off while quickly going to the message.

——————

12:14//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
What are you doing rn

miss me already 😏

12:14//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Nevermind this was a mistake

Nooooo wait wait wait

wait wait wait

12:14//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Ok ok jeez chill

😁😁

I'm not doing much. Helping Suga
pick out an outfit before we go
watch our friend Bokuto's game.

12:15//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Oh yeah hes a volleyball player right?

Oh my god you actually
listen to me????

12:15//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
I hate you I regret ever texting

noooo Iwa-channnnnnn

Ok but why are you asking

Missing me 😏😏

Jkjjkjkjkjkjkjk

dont leave plz

12:16//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
My god

Yeah this was a mistake

Awww dont be like that
you love me 😁❤️

12:16//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
In your dreams

😭😭😭

12:16//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Anyway have fun

Wait wait wait

why were you asking

12:17//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
...

Bye

Iwaaaaaaaaaaa

——————

"I feel like every time I read his texts to you it just adds to the evidence of him being Bi," Oikawa smirks at the boy who was peering over his shoulder, a loose striped shirt hanging off his shoulders.

"I know right. Ugh I'm dying." Suga laughs.

"Well I'm almost ready, though do we really have to go to the game? I mean can't we just meet at the end?" He complains, collapsing next to Oikawa. "Like I know Bokuto is like one of our best friends I just..." Oikawa's eyes widened before smiling sadly.

"You connect volleyball with Daichi. Don't you." Suga whines.

"I'm a terrible person."

"You are not Suga."

"Yes! Yes, I am," He sits up suddenly, startling Oikawa a little. "I'm debating blowing off a friend's volleyball game because it reminds me of some guy I like who I can't be with." Oikawa sighs, letting Suga's head fall onto his shoulder. "Why did he have to live somewhere else."

"Because the world is terrible, not you. It's understandable Suga—" He scoffs while Oikawa plays with his hair. "I'm serious. You've been through hell and used to think you'd never find someone who loves and cherishes you like you deserve but you did. And it's so unfair that he lives far away but I believe that you guys will meet eventually and things will work out." Suga sighs.

"Thank you..."

"We don't have to go, I think Bokuto would understand. We can message them if you're worried." Oikawa says while pulling out his phone, not really waiting for a response.

——————
Love birds and bitches GC
——————

12:32//Oikawa😈❤️:
Hey guys, Suga's not really up for coming. this whole thing with Daichi is getting to him so were wondering if you guys are ok if we just meet up at the end?

12:32//Bokuto🦉:
Awww no Suga 🥺🥺🥺

If I could kidnap Daichi and bring him here I would ❤️

12:32//Akaashi😝❤️:
Thats completely fine dont even worry about it ❤️

12:32//Oikawa😈❤️:
You guys are too understanding -Suga

And thank you Bo -Suga

12:32//Bokuto🦉:
😁😁😁

Wish me luck I gotta go!

12:33//Oikawa😈❤️:
Crush the other team!!!

Let us know how it goes Akaashi -Suga

12:33//Akaashi😝❤️:
Will do

Take care of him Kawa

12:33//Oikawa😈❤️:
Always do ❤️

——————

"Alright, what do you want to do to get your mind off Daichi?" Suga sighs, thinking for a minute.

"We could go downtown. It's close to school as well so I'd be easy." Oikawa smiles and hops up, reaching his hand out.

"Great! Operation Forget Daichi for the afternoon is a go!" Suga giggles and takes his hand, letting Oikawa lead him out into the world.

~~~

After about an hour of walking around and doing a little shopping, the two found themselves at a cafe. Suga was seated at a table while Oikawa was grabbing them their drinks and pastries they ordered a few minutes ago. He was on his phone when Oikawa sat down across from him.

"If you are texting Daichi right now I am going to take your phone." Suga chuckles and rolls his eyes, setting his phone down.

"I wasn't texting him I promise. He had a game today and said he would text me after I was just checking okay." Oikawa glares and then holds out his hand.

"We are literally trying to forget him. Give it." Suga pouts but slowly complies, knowing it's probably for his own good. Oikawa grins triumphantly and pockets the phone before passing Suga his ice coffee and cake which instantly gets him to smile.

"We still have around a half an hour to kill since Akaashi said their game was delayed. Once he texts we'll head over so where do you want to go next." Suga hums staring out the window and watching people walk down the street.

"I know there's an anime store down here." He speaks more to himself, thinking out loud, but Oikawa's eyes instantly light up at that.

"Yes! We are totally going." Suga meets his excited gaze and laughs a little.

"Thank you for coming out with me Kawa."

"Don't mention it. Besides, this is a lot more fun than being stuck in a stuffy gym for two hours." Suga laughs. "Though I am missing out on seeing a bunch of sweaty hot guys." Suga laughs and then his eyes widen suddenly.

"Well I can't help you with the sweaty part but a hot guy I think you'd like just walked in." He says casually, leaning back and sipping on his drink while Oikawa quickly turns behind him. His eyes widen when he sees none other than Iwaizumi, Makki, and Mattsun getting in line. The three boys meet their gaze, Makki and Mattsun instantly getting excited while Iwaizumi seems more surprised. They talk for a second before they come over, leaving Iwaizumi in line, probably by choice given the energy.

"What are you doing here?" Makki says as the two pull up a chair and join them at their table.

"Yeah, Iwa said you had a thing." Suga's eyebrows lift while Oikawa also looks surprised.

"Yeah, he was all bummed out that you couldn't hang." Oikawa grins at that which makes Suga roll his eyes. "But seriously, what happened?" He asks again as Iwaizumi joins them, sending Mattsun a glare meaning he probably heard their conversation.

"Ahh well, I have been feeling a little bummed out because the guy I'm in love with lives god knows where so we bailed on the game and Oikawa has been helping distract me."

"You know Iwa, you could have told me the reason you texted me. Instead of sulking." Iwaizumi leans back in his chair.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Then he swiftly gets up to retrieve their order and to avoid being interrogated.

"Wait, did something happen with Daichi?" Makki asks, suddenly alarmed.

"Did you two have a fight?!"

"We're supposed to be taking his mind off Daichi."

"It's fine. No, we didn't fight. I just finally accepted that I'm basically in love with him and now I also have to accept the fact that nothing can happen for a while." Makki and Mattsun share a look while Iwaizumi returns and passes out their drinks.

"Why don't you ask him where he lives? Maybe he's not as far as you think." Everyone freezes and turns to look at Iwaizumi as he sits down. "What? Have you ever thought to ask?" Suga groans.

"Oh my god, I'm a total idiot."

"Wow, I can't believe we never thought of this." Iwaizumi raises his eyebrows.

"Wait, you really never thought to ask? How long have you two been talking?"

"I don't know!" Oikawa laughs a little.

"So in the last two months you guys have been talking, neither of you ever thought about asking where the other lives, knowing you're in the same time zone." Makki and Mattsun start laughing while Suga gives flips them off.

"I've had a lot going on, okay leave me alone," Suga whines while Iwaizumi laughs a little.

"I'm surrounded by idiots." Oikawa gives him a smirk.

"I mean idiots are better than assholes." Iwaizumi shakes his head but smiles, hiding it by taking a sip of his coffee but Suga notices. Actually, everyone but Oikawa noticed since his attention was drawn to his phone. He looks at it confused before standing up, drawing their attention.

"Everything okay?"

"Uhh yeah, sorry I gotta make a call I'll be right back." The table shares a look as Oikawa heads outside, picking up the phone the second it starts ringing.

"Akaashi? What's going on, is everything okay?"

"Hey, I need your help..."

_________________________________

hehehe more drama

And things are developing with Daisuga, maybe they'll meet soon 😏😏

I was a little tired but really wanted to post so its only partially edited. i am usually more thorough.

Anyway I felt like this chapter was way to fast paced but I hope you enjoy!

-Kiri

1711 words

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

269K 9.8K 21
Here's some tsukkiyama for y'all! This is my first fanfic and I'm kinda anxious so dont judge me too much pls Yamaguchi is more than satisfied with...
80.1K 3.8K 19
(Just making some revisions, sorry everyone if this story moves around on my profile!) Akaashi has a dark secret. One that could end not just his re...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...
25.1K 559 38
Oikawa is invited to a series of weddings that he returns to Japan to attend. This means that he must come face to face with his unrequited crush and...