The forbidden (Straykids maf...

By your_local_hoee_

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -violence -death -S/A -Drugs -Smut -etc Hey babes for those who have read my stories you kno... More

Introduction
Part 1.
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part. 5
Part. 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Hey!
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41 (last chapter)

Part 33

1.6K 45 57
By your_local_hoee_

Y/n:

A loud pop was made startling me because it was made unexpectedly. I look up to who shot the gun seeing Jeongin standing on the other side of the table his gun still pointed at Jackson.

Jackson screams covering his shoulder where I assume Jeongin hit. "I ought to fucking kill you." Jeongin says to Jackson with pure murder in his eyes. I've never seen him so angry it gives me chills running down my body. His eyes black and cold with no humanity in them.

"Leave" Jeongin says aiming the gun to his head. All of GOT7 quickly gets up helping Jackson the guards escorting them out of the house. "Guess your little secret is out...well..half of it anyways." He tells me quietly while smirking.

I feel a wave of dread take over my body the feeling in the room changing completely. I look over at Chan who is staring at me with a disappointed look in his eyes he looks down at my stomach than back up looking in my eyes. "Is it true?" He asks me his voice cold.

My vision starts getting blurry tears forming in my eyes. "C-Chan." I stutter out wanting to just cry.

"IS IT FUCKING TRUE Y/N!?" He screams throwing his glass of wine past my head causing me to flinch as it shatters against the wall.

"THE FUCK!?" Jeongin yells at Chan aiming the gun now at him. Changbin stands up stands up shouting happening from all across the room. My mind and thoughts are so clouded and my ears are hurting a ringing piercing my ears. It clears up for a second allowing me to hear what Jeongin is screaming about.

"YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHATS SHE IS GOING THROUGH." He screams Hyunjin has his arms wrapped around Jeongins body stopping him from being able to lunge at Chan. Meanwhile changbin is holding onto Chan stopping him from lunging at Jeongin.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME." Chan says shrugging off changbin. Chan walks out of the dining room leaving my legs feeling weak and my hands are so shaky. I quickly follow Chan as he walks up the staircase. "Chan." I call crying though he ignores me.

I keep calling for him the lump in my throat getting bigger. I run up the stairs trying to get to Chan tears running down my face. "Chan please." I say crying following him into his room. He slams the door in my face before being able to get in. I lay my hand on the door knob unsure of wether I should just go in or give him space.

But my impulsiveness gets the best of me. I turn the knob walking into his room. "Get the fuck out." Chan tells me turning around his voice sharp. "No I'm not going out please just listen to me." I tell him my breathing getting unsteady. "I don't want to hear it y/n." He says aggressively pointing at me.

"There is no going back Chan! There isn't. What's done is done." I tell him tears streaming down my face "how can you be so fucking stupid!? You of ALL people know what could happen raising a kid in the mafia! How can you be so stupid!? I told you, and you didn't fucking listen!" He shouts I can't take it anymore. The overwhelming feelings of panic, rage, hurt, regret, and most of all fear.

The emotions filling to the top over pouring I start sobbing uncontrollably.

3rd person POV:

"YOU DONT THINK I KNOW THAT!? DO YOU REALLY THINK I MEANT TO GET PREGNANT ON PURPOSE. IM STUPID. YEAH BECAUSE THATS WHAT I NEED TO HEAR AT A TIME LIKE THIS. I AM SCARED CHAN, IM SO FUCKING SCARED AND THE PERSON I WANTED TO COMFORT ME THE MOST THE PERSON I NEED MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW WONT BE THERE FOR ME WONT COMFORT ME WHEN I REALLY, ONLY NEED A SHOULDER TO CRY ON."

Y/n screams with sobs following along here and there. Her face is red tears not being able to stop pouring from her eyes, a vain popping from her neck as she screams at him crying.

Y/n falls to her knees laying her forehead on the floor crying Chan looks at her his eyes softening seeing his little sister in pain.

Regret fills Chan's body, immediately getting down to give her the comfort she needs. He gets down on the floor next to y/n on his needs sitting down criss cross moving her head in his lap.

He strikes her head his eyes tearing up as guilt eats at him. "I'm sorry." He cries kissing the back of her head her face in his lap crying. "I'm so sorry." He tells her again only being able to cry.

An hour passes by y/n crying into Chan as he holds her on the floor. Y/n sits up no tears falling anymore but her breathing still being rapid her sniffles and hyperventilating being the only noise coming from her.

Chan cups y/n's cheeks looking into her eyes. "Im really sorry y/n. I am so sorry. You will be okay. We will all do everything to protect the baby and you. I'm sorry. You are not stupid I meant nothing I said." Chan tells her stroking her cheek with his thumb. "Your going to be a great mom." Chan says. Y/n suddenly starts crying again at his words knowing she won't even be a mom the possibility of her surviving being too low.

"Shhh it's okay. There is no need to cry." Chan tells her soothingly stroking her hair. Y/n leans up looking at him "can you promise me one thing?" She asks. Chan nods his head in response. "Promise me that no matter what you will love the baby endlessly. If something ever happens to me be there for it for me."

She tells him wiping her tears Chan nods his head a tear falling from his cheek. "Yeah of course. And nothing is going to happen to you y/n so don't say things like that." Chan tells her. Y/n nods her head in response wiping her eyes that are now swollen.

"I think we should go talk to everyone now what do you say?" Chan asks her y/n nods her head standing up. "I love you, you know hat right?" He asks her. Y/n wraps her arms around Chan's waist giving him a hug. "I love you Chan." She tells him.

He kisses the top of her head hugging her. The both of them let go pulling themselves together going out of Chan's room.

"I'll text them and tell everyone to meet on the back patio." Y/n tells him pulling out her phone the both of them walking downstairs. Y/n finishes up the text. The both of them get to the patio sitting on a couch the members starting to come in after a minute.

They all are now sitting outside it being chilly. Jeongin wraps a blanket around her then sitting down next to y/n.

(Something sort of like this lol but don't forget it's now night time)

There is a fire going in the fire pit bringing warmth to all of them who is sitting outside. Everyone is silent at first everyone just looking at the fire hearing the waves crash.

"So is it true?" Felix asks y/n looking up at her with his big curious eyes. Y/n looks at him giving him a small smile. "Yeah, I'm pregnant." She tells them sighing. "How far along are you?" Changbin asks her his voice serious yet soft knowing this is a serious topic. "I'm three months...I didn't know in the beginning until just recently." She says.

"How do you feel?" Hyunjin asks y/n sitting himself up analyzing her face. "Honestly, I am scared. But I'm also happy and excited." She tells them a genuine smile forming on her face looking at Hyunjin and the others.

Everyone is quiet no noise being heard everyone in their heads thinking. "So...what are you guys thinking?" Y/n asks them nervously her stomach feeling queazy anticipating their answers.

Everyone is sitting with a straight unreadable face making y/n even more nervous. Felix clears his throat dragging attention on to him. "I think.." he says in his deep voice making the air feel more intense. "I'm really happy." He tells y/n his once straight face now turning into a huge grin shining rays of sunshine.

Y/n's eyes widen as smiles surface on every members face. She sits there shocked and relieved that they all have happy expressions on their face but more so shocked they would tick her the way they did. "So you guys aren't mad...?" Y/n asks. "Of course not!" Seungmin says happily hugging y/n.

"We talked with Jeongin after you and Chan went upstairs and thought we'd pay you back for not telling us right when you found out." Jisung says crossing his arms pouting.

"That's not fair!" Y/n shouts trying not to cry hitting Jisung's arm. "I needed time to process. I was planning on telling you I just...wasn't sure when." Y/n tells them.

"Do you know the gender!?" Changbin asks excitedly. Y/n shakes her head no smiling adoring all of them and how happy they are. "When can you find out?" Felix asks eagerly. "I just have to make the appointment I was just kind of holding it off." Y/n tells them. "We will go tomorrow! Lee know will call and schedule it." Jisung nearly shouts volunteering lee know.

All eyes go towards lee know his eyes going wide. "Sure." He says a little late. He gives them a smile though there's a hint of sadness in his eyes. Everyone goes back to talking excitedly about the new family addition lee know sitting staring off into space.

His eyes turn glossy as if they will release tears at any given moment. Changbin nudges lee know with his elbow snapping him from whatever thoughts that were going through his mind. Lee know looks up at changbin who shakes his head no. "Smile...you don't want to do this here." Changbin tells him giving lee know a small smile resting his hand on his shoulder.

Lee know looks at changbins hand on his shoulder then back up at him. "Yah, I'm fine." Lee know says shrugging Changbins hand off of his shoulder. Changbin gives him a look clearly stating that he wasn't "Really I'm fine." Lee know snaps at him getting up he starts walking back inside y/n stopping him.

"Where are you going?" She asks him. He doesn't look at her afraid that he may not be able to stop himself from saying his feelings. He puts his hand on the glass opening it up. "Calling your OBGYN he tells her walking inside closing the door behind him.

"But its late and they aren't open..." y/n says to everyone watching lee know walk with a bit of anger in his step through the house. "He knows people." Changbin tells y/n. Her eyebrows go up nodding her head.

Jisung gives changbin a look already understanding the situation.

A loud shatter was made in lee knows room the mirror in his bedroom falling to the floor blood dripping from his hands.

He lets out a shaky breath going over to his bed sitting on the edge. "Why? Of all people why jeongins girl?" He asks himself irritated rubbing his temples.

He lays himself on his bed staring at the ceiling calming himself down. He takes a deep breath reluctantly grabbing his phone. He scrolls through his contacts pressing the contact in for a really good OBGYN.

"Hey, I know it's short notice but could you squeeze a friend of mine into your schedule?" Lee know asks.

-
-

Jeongin lays in his bed reading a book y/n walking out of his bathroom a towel wrapped around her hair in his shirt fresh out of the shower. "Well the members took everything well...aside from Chan at first but I kind of expected it." Y/n tells Jeongin sitting on his bed by his lap unwrapping her hair brushing it out.

"They took it well because they don't know the whole truth." Jeongin says his voice sad. She looks at him "Jeongin please don't do that." She tells him looking at him with softening eyes. He lets out a sigh covering his eyes wiping them with his wrists.

She pulls his hands from his eyes looking into them smiling softly. "Let us focus on being happy okay?" She asks giving him a smile. She leans in kissing his lips pulling back away. "Promise me you will be happy from now on?" She asks him. Jeongin nods his head smiling softly caressing her face with his palm.

"Now...just let me love you." She whispers taking off his shirt laying kisses along his neck.

________________________________
~Next day~
________________________________

Y/n POV:

"I think you should wear that one." Felix says to me pointing at the long tan trench coat dress. I put the white one on my bed putting the tan one on top of my white tee and black pants.

"Are you nervous?" Felix asks me. I shake my head smiling widely. "Not at all...I'm extremely excited." I say to him trying to calm my self from getting overly hyper.

"Do you have any guesses on what the gender may be?" I ask him raising an eyebrow.

Before he could answer there is a knock on the door. The door swings open Jeongin and Chan both looking at me and Felix. "Let's go!!" Jeongin says rushing me. "The appointment isn't even for another two hours." I tell them looking them both up and down.

"Right, and we also haven't eaten breakfast so we need to leave now so we can get something on the way plus the doctor is an hour away." Chan says grabbing my purse off my nightstand grabbing my hand pulling me out the door.

Before I know it I'm already being dragged down the stairs all the boys yelling wondering where the others shoe is or where is Hyunjin's blow drier or if someone has seen their left sock.

"No one's even ready!" I exclaim shocked he is rushing me out of the door when no one is even close."LETS GOOO." Jeongin yells to the top of his lungs the three of us standing in the foyer. Before I know it all the boys come sprinting down the stairs like it's the Olympics heavy loud and fast footsteps being heard with the following comments of I'm here, wait, let's go, and ready.

All of them stand in front of me painting from racing down the stairs. "Let's gooo!!" Changbin shouts everyone rushing out of the door past me.

"I don't even have my shoes on." I say to myself because everyone has already left me...but don't they need ME for this?

I quickly go up the stairs going into my closet grabbing my black boots the hurrying back down. I get in the passenger side of the van closing the door Chan driving off out onto the main road. "I'm huuuunnnngggrrryyyy!" Changbin shouts from the back. "We know that!! We will get something to eat!" Seungmin shouts at changbin. "OW" changbin shouts I look back and see him rubbing his arm. "He almost pinched the skin off my arm." He whines still rubbing where seungmin just pinched him.

"If you don't shut the fuck up that's not the only place where skin will be pinched off." Lee know tells changbin glaring at him.

"Jokes on you I'm circumcised." Changbin says changbin says lifting his chin like he should be proud. My eyebrows furrow in disgust as TMI's are being heard around the van. "Why'd you even need to go there?" Chan asks in disgust.

"Yah, then skin wont be the only thing coming off it now will it?" Lee know asks him as serious as even. Changbins eyes go wide a tad bit of fear being visible.

3rd person POV:

"Can we just drop this topic and figure out where we will eat?" Felix asks everyone in the car. "Yeah, and y/n should be able to pick since today is about her and the baby!" Jisung exclaims everyone quickly face palming or letting out quiet, 'Ugh' .

"Please not McDonald's, please not McDonald's, please not McDonald's." Hyunjin says praying quietly to himself closing his eye
A putting his hands to his chest filing his hand's together.

"Your right Jisung!" Y/n says excitedly she hums for a second thinking of all the places to go everyone silently praying where they think she'll say.

" OOOOOH! McDonald's!!!" She shouts excitedly. Chan lets out a sigh smiling nodding his head everyone else turning their heads glaring at Jisung who sinks himself into the seat mouthing he's sorry.

Hyunjin whines quietly kicking his legs slapping his hands on his face aggressively sliding them down.

"McDonald's it is then..." Chan says smiling but his eyes are not.

"YAYY" y/n squeals clapping her hands.

________________________________
                         ~one hour later~
________________________________

Y/n POV:

We sit in the waiting room it being silent me legs are crossed Jeongins hand laying on my things at my foot bounces up and down quickly from anxiety over how this doctors appointment will go.

"Hey it will be okay...you'll be okay." He tells me squeezing on to my leg a little bit bringing me more comfort. I uncross my legs trying to stop my leg bobbing giving him a thankful smile. "I'm so lucky to have you." I tell him looking in his eyes who look back at me with love.

"Ms. Bang?"

I turn my head to the door seeing a nurse who's  looking for me. I stand up the eight guys quickly following. I walk to the nurse smiling giving a slight wave letting her know it's me. "A full house huh?" She laughs nervously. I wonder for s moment why she looks intimidated and scared until I look behind me at the intimidating men who have the worst RBF.

"Yeah something like that." I tell her laughing back. She walks us to the the room closing the door behind us. "I'm going to get you some scrubs to Change into and then a sonographer will be here. There is a bathroom right in this door." She says to me handing me a pair of scrubs opening the bathroom door for me.

"Thank you.." I tell her as she shuts the door giving me a kind smile.

I change into the scrubs folding my clothes bringing them out with me. Chan holds onto my clothes sitting on a waiting chair.

"She wants you to lay down on the bed." Jeongin tells her helping guide her towards the bed. I lays down on the hospital bed being extremely comfortable. Jeongin sits in a chair beside me holing my hand smiling at me.

*knock knock, knock*

I look at it the door opening greeting is automatically. "Hello! How are all of you?" She asks bowing to each one of us. We do the same bowing in respect as to where I just bowed my head since I've been told to lay down.

"I'm good and you?" The doctor asks me and everyone else. "I'm good thank you, so Ms. Bang I am going to rub a hell on your belly I'll feel around take pictures check the baby's heart beat and just make sure everything is good so far" she tells us grabbing the sonographer applying a gel to it.

She types into the computer going uploading everything one of the assistants turn the lights off darkening the room. She puts it on my lower stomach on a little bump the gel on my stomach very cold.

"It's could but it should warm up very soon." She says moving the sonogram on my uterus. We watch it on the tv as she moves around able to see the inside. She stops it clicking on a button to take a picture of the screen. She goes back to moving around slightly a smile appearing on her face.

"And there...is your baby." The doctor says smiling at me. I look at Jeongin who looks over the moon happy tears puddling his eyes my own starting to get blurry.

I can hear Hyunjin and Chan crying in the background looking at the sonogram. Jeongin leans over kissing my forehead a tear sliding off his cheek onto mine.

I don't mind because I'd be lying if I said I'm not crying. "Right there is the head...arms are over here..this is its legs..do you want to know the gender?" She asks I look at Jeongin then Chan then all of the guys.

My heart feels so happy in this moment. A kind of happiness I have never in my life felt. This...this couldn't get anymore better. I'm here with the people I love making beautiful memories with them. Even though I might be leaving here when the baby is born...I wouldn't trade this memory for the world. Seeing everyone's smiling, bright, excited, beautiful faces makes me the happiest person in the world.

My eyes water looking at all of them telling her yes repeatedly and loudly. "The gender is..."

A/n POV:

OMFG I want to say THANK YOUUUU for all of my reads😭😭😭😭 they've sky rocketed in such a short amount of time😭😭I really hope that you all enjoy what I do. Don't be afraid to leave comments!!! It REALLY encourages me! But again thank you for all your love and support I hope that I won't disappoint you💗 so tell me what you thought of this chapter!!!!😍

Also july 10th - 15th I will be in the hospital due to health. I may not be writing during those times or I may but whatever happens know I WILL update💗💗💗

FIGHTING!!!💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 484 17
Will there any peace in obsession?
30.7K 872 36
Skz has been around since 2019 and you a 23 year old one day decided to go to JYP Entertainment to audition to debut in the new group NMIXX. You were...
25.7K 750 36
This is a Felix x reader ff. Felix is the leader of a gang, y/n is the unlucky girl that can't catch a break. No matter how far away from trouble she...
37.1K 700 13
Y/N is selected to be Stray Kids personal bodyguard. What happens when she has to move into their dorm? Will there be a spark between Y/N and certain...