Back For More (Sequel to Just...

De DanceMomsxMJfan

They're Back! Abby, her son Andrew and the ALDC begin another dancing season to defend their National Title t... Mais

Back For More (Sequel to Just Another Season, Dance Moms Fic)
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Bootie Camp
Chapter 2: Kicking off the new season
Chapter 3: Rehearsing
Chapter 4: Competing
Chapter 5: Cathy's 2013-14 Team.
Chapter 6: Lunch at Kelly's
Chapter 7: Preserving Broadway Baby
Chapter 8: Day Before Thanksgiving
Chapter 9: Thanksgiving at Andrew's
Chapter 10: Back to business, shocker and competing
Chapter 11: Decorations and Tree Shopping
Chapter 12: Christmas Break starts early.
Chapter 13: Decorating the house, Early gift for Kenzie and Christmas.
Chapter 14: Illness and surgery
Chapter 15: Released from the hospital
Chapter 16: Recovering
Chapter 17: He's Back!
Chapter 18: ALDC Originals vs ALDC Select Ensemble
Chapter 19: Rehearsing and First competition with the two teams
Chapter 20: Andrew, the rap star?
Chapter 21: Maddie gets a duet
Chapter 22: Rehearsing and Kiss
Chapter 23: Showdown in Hotlanta
Chapter 24: Not the right fit
Chapter 25: Loss for the Ziegler's
Chapter 26: Cheering Maddie and Kenzie Up
Chapter 27: Smackdown in the front desk
Chapter 28: Revenge from last year!
Chapter 29: Showstopping Performance
Bonus Chapter: Andrew's 25th Birthday Special
Chapter 30: Pre-Birthday Picnic
Chapter 32: Big News
Chapter 33: Andrew's Greatest Achievement
Chapter 34: Fun at Magic Mountain
Chapter 35: Home, sweet home
Chapter 36: Lake Tahoe, here we come!
Chapter 37: Ava gets the boot...for good
Chapter 38: Cooling down and announcement
Chapter 39: Day Off
Chapter 40: Cathy/Andrew Dance Battle
Chapter 41: Abby & Andrew vs Christy
Chapter 42: Nail Salon & Seeing the Northern Lights
Chapter 43: Before the Showdown
Chapter 44: Showdown
Chapter 45: Redemption for Chloe

Chapter 31: Silver Day

205 4 0
De DanceMomsxMJfan

Two days later, it was June 17th, and it was a very special day for the Abby Lee Dance Company, that day was Andrew Miller's 25th birthday

At 9:30 AM that day, Andrew was asleep in his bed, his hair in a ponytail and his sleep was very peacefully, but it wasn't gonna last long when the alarm on his clock went off, he groaned and hit the snooze button.

He then got up out of bed and he was wearing a tanktop and walkaround pants, put his feet into some slippers and walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth with Aquafresh Toothpaste.

Andrew put on a silver crew neck t-shirt, silver track pants and silver adidas sneakers, he chose those clothes since it was his 25th birthday and after doing some doublechecking to see if his house was clean, he activated his home security system and left the house and got into his escalade and drove to the studio.

An hour later, Andrew arrived at the studio and he had a smile on his face as he parked in his parking space like usual, then he got out of the car and walked into the studio and saw Abby sitting at the front desk with a smile and a present for him as she saw him come inside the studio.

"Happy 25th Birthday, sweetie." Abby greeted her son, being the first to wish him a happy birthday as she got up from the front desk and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you, mom." Andrew responded to Abby as he hugged her, he could tell how much his mother deeply loves him and how much he deeply loves her.

"You are very welcome, i just can't believe my baby has reached the silver age of his life." Abby choked up as she began to cry, it seemed like yesterday Andrew was a baby in Abby's arms and now he had grown into a young man that made Abby proud as she wiped her tears. "It seemed like yesterday that me, your grandma and your grandpa were bringing you home from the hospital after i gave birth to you and now you've grown into a fine, respectable young man. I love you so much, Andrew Daniel Miller."

"I love you too, mom." Andrew said, hugging his mother, then they let go as Abby pulled out a present for her son. "Would you like to open my gift first?

Andrew slowly began to unwrap the paper and saw a and in it was a black onyx necklace with a yin yang pendant, he saw the necklace that originally belonged to his late grandfather.

"Do you like it?"

"I...I don't know what to say. This is grandpa's necklace..." Andrew said as tears began to drip down his face as memories of his grandfather were in his mind and the memories showed that his grandfather loved him so much.

"That necklace belonged to your grandpa, before he died, he told me and your grandmother to keep it safe and give it to you when you got older and i bought the yin yang pendant when you were 10." Abby explained.

"T-Thank you, mom." Andrew stated between sobs.

"You're welcome." Abby said, giving her son another hug, then when they let go, she saw her son's tears. "It's your birthday, baby. Don't cry." She told him as she started to wipe the tears from Andrew's eyes.

Andrew eventually stopped crying and had calmed down and then an 30 minutes later, Gianna, Rachel, Jennine and James all walked in and saw Andrew getting a hug from his mother as they had presents for him as well.

"Happy 25th, Andy." Gianna said as she gave him a birthday kiss, causing his face to go red from getting a birthday kiss from his girlfriend as Abby smiled at the cute couple.

"PDA!" James exclaimed seeing Andrew and Gianna kiss.

"Thank you, Gia."

"Happy birthday, buddy." James stated, giving him a high five.

"Thanks, James."

"Happy Birthday, pal." Rachel and Jennine both said as they ksised him on his cheeks, it made his face turn red as Abby, Gianna and James laughed at his expression.

"Thanks Rachel, Thanks James, Thanks Jennine."

"You're very welcome, Andrew." Jennine said.

"Would you like to open my gift please?" Gianna suggested to her boyfriend.

"Sure, Gia."

Gianna handed Andrew her gift to him and after he got it, he sat it on his lap. He started to open it slowly and in the present was a DVD movie called Batman, which came out in 1989. The movie starred Michael Keaton as Batman, Kim Basinger as Vicki Vale and Jack Nicholson as the Joker. "This movie came out the year you were born."

"I used to watch this with mom a lot of times when i was younger! thank you, Gia."

"No problem, Andy."

"Would you like to open our gifts at the same time next?" Rachel asked.

Andrew gave a nod and he got a Sony HDR-PJ275 8GB HD Flash Memory Camcorder from James, a $50 Chili's gift card from Rachel and a Stainless Steel Seiko Watch from Jennine

Then the girls and their moms all walked in the studio to get ready for rehearsals and as they passed by, they wished him a happy birthday and gave him hugs as the moms gave him birthday kisses on his face, leaving lipstick on his face.

In between rehearsals, the girls brought in their presents for Andrew to open as he sat down, waiting to get his presents from them.

"Andrew, here's our gift to you." Kristie stated, then Andrew opened the gift and it was a collection of sunglasses.

"I'm gonna look cool in these sunglasses. Thank you Kristie, Thank you Asia."

"You're very welcome, Andrew." Asia replied. "You're always cool to us."

"Here's our gift, Andrew." Melissa said, handing him the gift that she, Maddie and Mackenzie bought him. They saw him place the gift on his lap, then Andrew opened it and it was revealed to be compilation album named Emperors of soul by The Temptations, which had five CD's.

"I love the temptations, my mom and i used to dance to their songs when i was younger!" Andrew exclaimed.

"Can you open our gift next?" Chloe asked Andrew as she and Christi were holding a present for him.

"Sure, Chloe." Andrew responded as Christi handed him the present, he opened it and in the present was a DVD named "Michael Jackson: Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour".

"Thanks Chloe, Thanks Christi. I appreciate it." Andrew said.

"You are welcome, we know you're a big Michael Jackson fan because you frequently listen to his music when we go to a competition." Christi told him.

"I've been listening to Michael Jackson since i was a baby. Mom used to play Thriler and Bad mostly and i'd have a smile on my face." Andrew said, then Holly and Nia came up to him with their present for him.

"Here's our present." Nia said as Holly held the present.

Andrew was given the present and placed it on his lap and when he opened it, the present was revealed to be some novels, the names were "Station Eleven", "All the light we cannot see", "Redeployment", "The Paying Guests" and "We Were Liars".

"I'm gonna enjoy reading these books, thanks."

"You're welcome." Holly said.

"Andrew, can you open our gift next?" Kelly asked as Andrew nodded, then she handed him a green box, he opened it and in it were three suits. One was white suit with a red button up shirt, the second one was another white suit, but the button up shirt was black and the third was a black suit with a white button up shirt.

"Those suits are replicas of what Al Pacino wore in Scarface." Brooke explained.

"Yeah, we know you're a fan of Al Pacino so Mom, Josh, Brooke and i saw those suits and knew you would like them." Paige added.

"Like them? i love them!" Andrew stated to them. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Kelly stated.

"We're next." Kira said as she and Kalani handed Andrew their gift to him and he opened it and it was revealed to be three games called Need For Speed: Rivals, Watchdogs and Infamous Second Son and they were all for PlayStation 4.

"Thanks for the games, i appreciate it very much." Andrew told Kalani and Kira.

"You're welcome, Andrew." Kalani said.

Then it was time for the ALDC select ensemble and their moms to give Andrew their gifts.

Gifts from the Select Ensemble:

Jodi & Kamryn: Seattle Seahawks Russell Wilson Jersey.

Krista & Autie: Poster of Dwyane Wade.

Christy & Sarah H: Red Converse All Star Sneakers.

Erin & Elisabeth: Cardigan Men's Button up Sweater.

Tracey & Sarah R: Miami Heat Tanktop.

Tami & Tea': Air Horn.

Loree & Jade: Dynamic Microphone with a USB connector.

Leonora & Mia: Men's brown slip on shoes

After getting his gifts, Abby brought in a cake and Andrew did not want any singing, instead he blew out the candles and they ate the cake and had a great time and there was a lot less drama that day.

Later that night, rehearsals had ended and the girls and their moms from both teams, Gianna, James, Jennine and Rachel all headed home for the night and the last two people at the studio were Andrew and Abby.

"Did you enjoy your 25th birthday, Andrew?" Abby asked her son.

"I sure did. But what made it even special was that i got to spend it with everyone i love dearly." Andrew responded.

"Awww." Abby had a few tears in her eyes as she gave her son a hug, then they went out to Chili's with Maryen and had a fun time.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8K 33 19
Abby Lee Miller's 14 soon to be 15 year old son, Shane, helps her lead her studio, the Abby Lee Dance Company to the Dancing National Title, can they...
3.8K 6 26
After winning back to back national titles, Abby, Cameron, Julie, Gianna, the girls and moms are back to go for their third straight national title...
136K 1.6K 36
When 2 more girls join the aldc what will happen Will the girls like them Will the moms not But will Abby love them both Will one meet a boy along...
2.9K 62 5
High achiever, don't you see? Dance Moms / Female OC Slow Updates 2024 © marlborocuts