Somewhere, Someday

De giulianarosee

She looked into the rearview mirror with nothing but never ending regrets. Sarah was lost and di... Mais

Authors note!!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Q and A
22
24
25
26
27
Trailer And Graphic!!!
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
47
48
49
50
51
•In My Veins•
In My Veins (Her Story)
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Sequel title, sneak peek, cover, and release date

23

2.6K 157 99
De giulianarosee

<A/N at end readers.>

Songs for this chapter:

The last time- Taylor Swift

Mess is mine- Vance joy

Stubborn love- The Lumineers

~~~

The bright sunlight starts coming through the window. My eyes flutter open and I adjust them to the light. I forget for a second that I am in Harry's bed. I turn to face him and see that he is still sound asleep. I wanted to get up, but didn't want Harry to think I left. His body had a thin layer of sweat, and I remember Harry waking up a few times last night because of nightmares.

I don't know what suddenly comes over me, but I move the wet curls out of his face. His eyes slowly open, and are now staring straight at mine. "Good Morning." I say quietly. Harry growls and rolls over.

"Isn't it still too early for this?" Harry complains and sits up. "What time is it?" He asks. I grab my phone out of my bag and read the time.

"It's 9:30." It wasn't too late, but then suddenly I remembered something. "Shit. I'm missing classes, and I have Liam's car." I hope Liam found a way to campus. I must've totally forgotten to tell him that I stayed with Harry.

"Calm down, Sarah we are just 30 minutes late." Well, I was having a little trouble staying calm. Considering I slept in last night's clothes and had makeup probably all over my face.

"Harry I have to go." I get up and strap my shoes on. Gosh I didn't want to go to a day of school dressed in these heels. "Are you even coming today?" I ask once I see that Harry has laid back down. He probably doesn't care about classes or missing them.

"I'm thinking of taking a personal day." I just rush out his bedroom, and out of the apartment. I take the stairs instead of the elevator, I didn't feel like waiting for it to come up. Liam's car is untouched thankfully. I don't know what I would've done if it got scratched or something.

I call Clair, and tell her I'm going to be super late. I'm hoping I at least make it for half of literature class. The rest of the classes I didn't even really care about, it was just this one class that made me feel a spark within.

There is no traffic on my way to school, and I speed as fast as I can. Of course I stay at speed limit, for safety. I get to the school quickly and park the car in a spot. I really need to return it to Liam, or else he will have my head.

Once I walk into the classroom everyone looks at me. Clair giggles a bit, since she knows where I've been all night. But everyone thinks I had a one night stand on a weekday. I do have to remind myself that it is only Tuesday, and I would probably be hearing about this all week.

"Sarah, it's wonderful that you've decided to join us. Please take a seat." I walk over to my seat next to Clair and sit down. She looks over at me and smiles. I know she wants to talk about my sleepover with Harry, but I just needed to focus on class right now.

Class goes by quietly and quickly. I only made it in time for 30 minutes of the class, and I'm hoping Professor Hardy isn't too angry. Harry doesn't come to class and I understand why. He was so stressed out last night about his father and how he would ever go see him without killing him. I mean I could offer to go with him, but I doubt he'd want that.

The ring of the bell brings me out of my trance and I pack up my things quickly. I rush out of the classroom and text Liam. Fortunately Liam had the car that Mr. Lance was going to give me. Next I text Clair telling her that I decided on going back to my dorm room instead. I wasn't up for more classes today, I already felt too tired.

When I get into my room I throw myself onto my bed. I could nap now and get to my new job later fully rested. It sounded like the perfect plan. Liam said he would drop my car off, and take his when he left.

Just when I shut my eyes the door opens waking me up. Clair walks in and sits on her bed. "You can't get out of telling me what happened Sarah." I groan and sit up. I knew I wouldn't be able to get any sleep until I told her.

"What do you want to know?" I ask Clair. She thinks over my question for awhile and then asks all her questions.

"Well, did anything else happen between you guys last night?" I didn't really want to tell her about the kisses and the falling asleep together. I mean nothing extremely huge happened, but Clair could turn it into anything she wanted.

"Not really. I just slept on the couch and he was in his room. He was all worked up and I calmed him down." I left out our "intimate" moments from last night. Like the kiss, and the way he held me. How he moaned against my neck. Snap out of it Sarah!

"Are you sure you aren't keeping secrets Sarah?" Clair pushes me for the truth. She knows that there is something going on between Harry and I, but it was just a one time thing I told her that.

"Yes, I'm sure. I remember what I did last night Clair." I lay back down and try to get some sleep. I know that work starts in an hour and the drive would take 20 minutes. Which means I could only sleep for ten minutes. "Forget it." I whisper to myself and get up out of bed.

I get dressed and put my hair up in a ponytail. Clair gives me the keys that Liam handed her when she walked in. The black car that was left outside was new and sleek. I was extremely excited to get into the new and clean car.

The drive was smooth and perfect, just how I liked it. I played The Fray the whole way there. I sang along with their amazing voices and listened to the meaningful lyrics. It was nice driving all alone and having a small party in my car.

I got to the address that Mr. Lance gave me and parked my car. The building was huge and had beautiful carvings in the walls. I admired the architecture for a little while more. When I walk inside I am overwhelmed by how clean and organized the book store is. There were antiques stacked up on shelves, and there were people reading and buying these books for large prices.

"Hello, I'm Hannah, you must be Sarah the new employee Derek called about." A girl with deep red hair greets me and welcomes me into the store. She looked to be in her late twenties and seemed to be very nice.

"Yes, that's me. It's nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand. She smiles and shows her bright teeth.

"Well, welcome Sarah. Let me give you a full tour." Hannah leads the way and starts telling me about the job, and that it pays well. Obviously I will need to have knowledge of all these antique books. Thankfully I already knew a lot about old literature. "That's about all I have for you." Hannah says.

"Thank you so much for showing me around. Who owns the shop?" Hannah didn't tell me who the owner is, and she didn't introduce us.

"My mother owns the store. I show new workers around and I'm pretty much her help. But I love her and books so I work here." It's a mother-daughter store. I found it pretty cute that she loved her mother that much, and that they loved the same things.

"That sounds wonderful." I say to Hannah. I think about the things my mother liked to do before she was always drunk. It only made me feel more let down, and I hated it. "When do I start?" Hannah checked her watch.

"You start tomorrow. Be here by 3:30. Is that good?" My last class ends by two, and I could get here in no time from campus.

"It sounds perfect." My smile was stretched across my face, and I was excited to work here tomorrow. This job would certainly help me get my mind off of everything that was going on right now. I would love some time away from it all.

"Great! We are so ecstatic to have you here Sarah. Mr. Lance has told us your knowledge on books is large, and we love that here." Hannah was smiling now too, and before I leave she hugs me. I think I'll like the people I work with.

I'm happy the whole drive back to the dorms. It was the perfect job, and they said I could read while I was there. How perfect was that. It's ideal and yes it's close, but I should be thanking Mr. Lance for all that he has done for me. Without his generosity I would be nowhere.

When I pull into my spot I notice a familiar car next to mine. It was the same white antique car I've come to hate seeing.

Was Harry really in the same dorm building as me? This was the last thing I needed after coming home happy. I walk into the dorm building and get my keys out. I slowly open the door, and when I get inside I am relieved see it empty.

My comfy bed welcomes me and I lie down on my bed. Clair must've went out to grab food, since I don't see her in the room. I grab a magazine off of my side table and start browsing through it. I really need to get some better books from the library.

I get distracted from my reading when banging comes from the other side of the door. "Sarah, I know you're here I saw your car." I groan in frustration. Why was he here right now, and how did he know what my new car looked.

"I'm coming!" I get up and go to the door. Harry is on the other side in a white shirt and black jeans, as always. "What are you doing here?" I lean in the doorway, and wait for Harry to explain himself. I'm actually quite interested in hearing this.

"I was in the neighborhood, and thought you might want to get something to eat, to pay back for last night." Taking a second, I think about Harry's offer. It probably would be weird, but I haven't eaten yet and I'm hungry.

"Sure, let me just get my bag." I slip my shoes back on and pick up my purse. "Am I dressed okay for where we are going?" I was only in jeans and a simple t-shirt, and I didn't want to go somewhere nice looking a mess.

"Yes, you're fine." Harry smirks at my self-consciousness. "Let's go." We walk down the hall of the girls dorm. Many of the girls talk to Harry and eye him up and down. I can't help but feel a little jealous, which felt weird.

"How many of these girls do you know?" Harry rolls his eyes, and I instantly regret my question. I bet he doesn't like talking about his past affairs.

"Sarah..." He warns me and I stop talking. "Let's just not talk about anything that will make us fight. Okay?" I nod my head and agree with him. We keep walking until we get to Harry's car.

He opens the door for me, as usual. I didn't get it we liked to fight all the time, but he also liked to do some good things. "Thanks." I say when he gets into the driver's seat.

Harry smiles and I smile back. Why couldn't we always be amicable? It's better this way.

~Hello guys! How are you all?
~I've got an update today and I hope you like it!
~Please vote and comment! I'm trying really hard to get a little bit more reads!

~I love you all and let me know what you think of the chapter, what part you liked most, just anything!

~ Talk to you soon❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.6K 539 69
The memories always bring back pain. A/N: Editing, but still worthy of reading. Copyright © craicmyballs All Rights Reserved 2013
559 141 31
She can finally start a new life. Shouldn't that be a reason to be happy? In this case probably not. She escapes her old life and wants to start over...
23K 968 48
[COMPLETED] Its been 6 months since the accident and nothing is the same. How do you even begin to recover from something like that? How do you move...
13.6K 433 39
[I wrote this when I was 13 I'm so sorry] "I'd rather watch him love somebody else, cry every night, and take the pain. Than live a life knowing I l...