Cupid's Arrow (Rosé x Fem Rea...

Galing kay LittleRed11204

Cupid being the god of desire, love, attraction, and affection has the biggest part in everyone's lives. Dete... Higit pa

The Beginning
School Cliques
A Much Needed Conversation
What?
Just In Case
Promises
Status Update
New People
The Calm Before...
...The Storm
Crumbling World
Blackpink
Debut
Shadow
A Little Later
A Long Time Coming
Trying
Only Two Weeks
Jennie The Knowing
Taste Of Her Own Medicine
Change Of Scenary
Back In Seoul
One Single Question
The Moon And Sun
Everyone Finds Out
In Her Dreams
Sunshine And Moonlight
Epilogue

Escape Room

2.7K 155 69
Galing kay LittleRed11204

Y/n was waiting in the lobby of her apartment building for Seulgi's car to pull up. She was already 5 minutes late, but y/n shouldn't be that surprised because 9 out of 10 times, she's late. But after another few minutes of waiting, the sound of screeching tires and yelling from Irene was heard because of someone opening the lobby door to walk in. Y/n chuckled to herself as she went outside to see Irene scolding Seulgi about her driving.

"Well I didn't want to be even more late!" Y/n heard Seulgi retaliate.

"You're fine guys, don't worry. Let's just go so I can truly see which one of you lacks the most common sense." Y/n joked as she opened the back door to slide in next to Wendy. Joy and Yeri were in the way back, bickering with one another.

The car ride over to the escape room place was a fun one. Music was blasting the whole time and everyone was happily singing along to the throwback songs that were playing. The only thing that would've made the whole thing better was if it was summer so the windows could be rolled down, but the early March weather wasn't going to allow that.

It took around 20 minutes for them to get there and then find a parking spot. Everyone got out of the car and then walked in pairs to the entrance; Seulgi and Irene, y/n and Wendy, and Joy and Yeri. The staff greeted everyone normally and the Seulgi said that they had a reservation made yesterday evening. Y/n didn't even know that they took reservations, but she guessed that since they're idols, they could do things like that.

"Okay, they just need us to do a few things because we're idols for security purposes, so you can head over to the escape room they assigned us." Seulgi said to y/n as she nodded her head and went on her way to the room that the staff member then told her.

She wasn't going to start doing anything or search for any clues before the girls joined her, so it would be a little boring. But she found the room she was supposed to go to and she opened the door, stepping inside and scanning the room to see what theme it was.

But someone was already inside the room with their back to the door.

A blonde that y/n knows all too well.

"Finally you idiots arrived–" She started as she then turned around, stopping mid sentence and staring at y/n with comically wide eyes. Y/n was about to leave the room immediately and scream at her best friends for clearly planning this, but a hand from the hallway shoved her further inside the room and slammed the door behind her, automatically locking.

Y/n spun around and slammed her hand on the door after hearing Seulgi and Lisa's laughter coming from the other side,

"Open this fucking door you dumbasses!"

"Have fun!" Seulgi said in a sing-song tone as y/n heard their footsteps getting further away from the room. Y/n sighed and turned around to see Roseanne still staring at her in shock.

"Roseanne." Y/n said simply as Roseanne was surprised she said her name instead of Rosé because she knows the girls are totally watching them on the cameras.

"Um, hi." She whispered back as she then avoided eye contact with y/n. Y/n just then looked around the room before speaking up,

"Let's just get out of here as quick as we can. I'll start on this side looking for clues and you do the other side." Y/n instructed Roseanne as she wanted to leave this confined space as soon as possible.

Roseanne didn't want to argue and went searching. Yes she so badly wanted to talk to y/n about everything, but doing it in an escape room with all their friends watching and listening was not the time. But she'd have to see y/n again after this, she needed to for her own sanity. Her ears were hyper aware of where y/n was behind her, moving things around and mumbling to herself a little.

"Can they just fucking talk to each other now?" Lisa complained as Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Chill out, they will."

"Are you sure?" Joy asked as Jennie shook her head,

"Not at all, but you gotta have some faith in them."

"Do you think they'll hate us for doing this to them?" Wendy asked as the girls snorted,

"Oh for sure, they'll be mad for a while. But they'll get over it eventually." Jisoo said while laughing. Everyone just paid attention to the screen that displayed the two women and watched as they didn't acknowledge the other person.

"This is weird. It's like that one movie, The Matrix." Cupid said as the 8 women were also looking at the two women in the room on a screen, just as they were doing.

"Yeah it's a little freaky." Destiny said as she painted her ring finger nail a shimmery blue color, bringing her attention back to the screen every so often. Cupid looked over to see her struggling with painting her right hand because she wasn't a lefty. So he wheeled his desk chair over to her desk and Destiny quirked an eyebrow at him now in front of her.

"May I help you?" She said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes and snatched the small nail polish bottle off of her desk, "what the fuck?!"

"Give me your hand." He said as he waited for her to move her hand over to him. He took a hold of it and Destiny timidly handed him the brush, which he gathered some polish on before starting where she had left off. He concentrated as Destiny just looked at him with a soft and gentle expression. She felt comforted and cared by him seeing her obviously struggle to paint her nails. It warmed her heart that he came over to help.

"You know you can ask for help when you're struggling doing something." Cupid told her as he glanced up to see her quickly look away from him, making him smirk to himself a little. A faint blush of embarrassment creeped up onto her cheeks,

"Yeah yeah, whatever." She mumbled as Cupid chuckled, continuing to paint her nails for her.

Y/n and Roseanne were finding things, just having the be separate with no communication between each other was their current downfall. Y/n sighed as she knew Roseanne wasn't going to speak up first,

"What have you found?"

Roseanne sucked in a breath hearing y/n talk to her rather calmly, as if they weren't trapped inside an escape room together with all their friends watching. She turned around and met y/n's captivating eyes, blinking a few times so gain some composure,

"Well, I have two codes for something and then also this tiny thingy." Roseanne said as she twirled the small metal piece around her finger. Y/n left out a very small breathy laugh at the action Roseanne did with the small metal hook they needed to use for something.

"Okay, I have a lock over here that probably uses one of those codes. I'll look over here now." Y/n concluded as she stepped to her right, looking at all the different cabinets and random things in front of her. She felt Roseanne's shoulder brush up against her and she pretended not to feel it or be affected by it.

Roseanne purposely made contact with y/n because it had been a week since she last saw her and been near her. She missed the girl and her presence. Sure she missed the more intimate things they did that night, she wouldn't deny that, but holding her hand and cupping her cheek that night also made her feel so many things. So just brushing against her shoulder made her heart skip a beat.

She tried the first code and nothing happened, so she tried the next code and it opened, making the blonde smile in victory. She took the lock off the small box and opened it, a few miscellaneous words inside scribbled on a piece of paper. She took it out,

"Hey y/n?" Y/n hummed in response, "I have a paper with a bunch of random words, but like not words. They're really just random letters bunched together."

Y/n looked over her shoulder to see the words on the paper. She then started to look around the room if there was something they had to do with them. She pointed over to a board on the wall,

"That also has 'words' kinda like those, so try and unscramble them maybe?"

"Good idea." Roseanne said as she went over to the board, ready to try and figure out what the words were.

"How long is this supposed to take?" Irene asked one of the workers outside in the hall. The workers weren't actually in the area with all the cameras because the idols didn't want them to hear everything they were saying to the soulmate duo. Plus they had rented out the whole place, so they really didn't need to work. They didn't mind because most of them were teenagers and hated their jobs. The man looked to see which room they were in and back down to a board with estimated times.

"About 70ish minutes is the average time."

"Thank you." Irene said with a grateful smile as she went back into the room and told the girls the time they'll have together.

"Isn't there a microphone that I can use?" Seulgi said impatiently, wanting to talk to them to try and get them to talk to each other about something other than the escape room. She started pressing random buttons as the girls tried to stop her, scared she'll break something. As she was doing this, she somehow managed to turn the lights off in the escape room, along with the microphone that allowed them to listen in.

"What the hell?!" Roseanne yelped as the lights suddenly shut off in the room as she was on the 4th word. Y/n groaned in annoyance,

"Those idiots probably are fucking with the switches. It'll be okay, don't freak out." Y/n told the blonde as she turned on her phone flashlight to continue her task. Roseanne spun around to look at y/n as she was still a little freaked out; she never really adored the dark. But seeing y/n's concentrated expression lit up by her flashlight was able to put her at ease. She then also turned her flashlight on and carried on with a small smile.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!!" Irene and Wendy screamed at Seulgi as she panicked, seeing that the camera went dark, not knowing if she turned it off or the lights.

"I don't know!"

"Fix it! They could be making out right now and we're missing it!" Yeri shouted as she started to press buttons hoping to fix it faster than Seulgi.

"Oh my god you're right!" Lisa chimed in, "Seulgi move the fuck out of the way!" She pushed Seulgi forcefully out of the chair, causing Joy to start laughing her ass off.

"Look!" Jisoo said as she pointed to the screen, seeing a small amount of light. The girls joined in looking at the screen, now seeing another light pop up a few seconds later.

"Okay, so you did just turn the lights off, cool." Jisoo said as Irene was about to go back out to get a staff member to fix everything, but Seulgi stopped her,

"Nooo, we can fix it!" She whined as Irene squinted at her,

"You have a minute."

"Let's do this, people!" Seulgi commanded as all available hands went to the control board, pressing, turning, and flipping anything and everything.

A noise caught y/n's attention next to her, so she shined the flashlight over and furrowed her eyebrows as it was just the door next to her. She looked back over to where Roseanne was,

"Did you also hear that?"

"Hear what?" Roseanne asked as she glanced over her shoulder. Y/n didn't respond to her and just went over to the door, shining the light around it. She heard Roseanne walk up next to her as she reached out to turn the knob of the door.

It was unlocked.

Y/n and Roseanne's eyes both went wide as soon light from the hallway was pouring into the room. Y/n smiled devilishly,

"Oh those morons unlocked the door by accident, probably trying to fix the lights."

"Oh you're so right."

Y/n stepped out into the hallway and Roseanne followed her. She then closed the door behind themselves and looked into Roseanne's eyes,

"What do you say we scare the living shit out of them, hm?"

Just that simple question made Roseanne feel on top of the world. Sure it wasn't much, but it was y/n asking her if she wanted to do something with her. It took everything in Roseanne not to smile like an idiot, not wanting to give away how she felt in the moment.

"What's the plan then?" Roseanne said with a smirk, wanting to hear what y/n's idea was.

Totally not just wanting to hear her talk more.

"Wait! I think this one is for the microphone!" Wendy pointed out as she flipped a switch. Yeri then yanked the microphone away from an awaiting Seulgi and spoke quickly,

"If you two are making out now, stop because we can't see you, therefore we can't fully make fun of you!"

They all waited for a response, but nothing came. So Yeri spoke again,

"Uh, guys we can't hear you and I know y/n would be cussing us out right now."

"Did we turn their mic off by accident too?" Joy asked as they all shrugged their shoulders, not knowing the answer.

"Try the switch right next to the one we used." Wendy pointed out as Jisoo flipped it. Now white static noise was being heard, indicating that the escape room's microphone was now on.

"Okay, either they're really good at being quiet or we turned on some random microphone in another escape room." Yeri said as they looked at each other.

"They're probably ignoring us." Lisa said as she rested her chin on her hand.

"Alright, I'm getting a staff member to help, I'll be right back." Irene announced as everyone just waved her off, ready to smash more buttons.

Irene stepped out into the hallway and then rounded the corner, getting a hand immediately placed onto her mouth, making her heart rate skyrocket. The fear of herself being kidnapped was becoming a reali–

"Hey oldie." Y/n said with a smile as she looked down to Irene, her hand pressed over her mouth. Irene stared back at y/n with wide eyes, not understanding how the fuck she's out of the escape room. Then her eyes registered that Roseanne was also next to her with a playful smile on her face. Irene pulled y/n's hand off her face,

"What did I tell you about calling me that? Also how the hell are you guys already out?"

"First of all, I won't stop calling you that. And secondly, I've been out for years, so I don't know what you're talking about." Y/n sarcastically answered as Irene pinched her arm, not appreciating it.

"Oh zip it," she scolded y/n, "but seriously, how are both of you out of the room?"

"Well the smarties that are probably still trying to turn the lights back on unlocked the door." Y/n said as she chuckled.

"Yeah, so here we are." Roseanne said as she did jazz hands. Irene smiled a little seeing both of them actually smiling near each other; something that the other girls of Blackpink said never happens.

"So why did you have to cover my mouth?"

"Well you have quite the scream, plus we want to scare the girls." Y/n explained as Irene squinted her eyes,

"What are you thinking of doing?"

"I'm guessing that they don't care that you left, therefore they won't care that you enter. So Roseanne and I will just tag along and then scare the shit out of them when they finally turn the lights on."

"How did you know they didn't care that I left?"

"We both know how invested they are in that escape room right now." Roseanne answered as Irene sighed,

"That's true," she then turned back around to the way she came from, "let's go then."

"So if this is for that," Jisoo muttered to herself as she turned a dial, "then that must mean this is for the lights!" She pressed a button and waited for something to happen, but nothing did in the escape room. But that did reset a different escape room down the hall, so it did do something.

"I say we just close our eyes and press something; like a game!" Lisa said as she smiled.

"I'm back." Irene said as no one acknowledged her, making her mutter quietly to herself, "I hate these people sometimes."

"Are you guys dead?" Seulgi asked into the microphone as she yet again got no response.

"What if this is all for like the other escape rooms?" Jennie questioned as everyone realized that was a very real possibility.

"Shit you're totally right. Thank god we rented the whole place out or we'd accidently get the place sued probably." Joy said. Lisa didn't give a fuck about what they were talking about and just covered her eyes and hovered her hand overtop of the magical board of switches, buttons, levers, and so much more.

"I choose," Lisa started as she wiggled her fingers around before slamming her hand down onto the board, "you!"

And by some miracle, the lights turned back on in the escape room. Everyone in the room shouted happily as the screen was no longer dark. But they all noticed something wrong right away.

The soulmate duo was not in the room anymore.

"What the fuc–there's no way they got out in like 10 minutes?!" Jennie shouted as she stared at the screen.

"Is this the wrong room or something?" Jisoo asked as she looked at the other screens, hoping that somehow the camera switched to a different room while they were fucking around with all the switches.

"Hi."

Roseanne and y/n both said eerily calmly as all the girls screamed bloody murder (minus Irene) hearing the voices of the people who were supposed to be in the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"HOW ARE YOU HERE!?"

"DO YOU TWO HAVE SUPERPOWERS?"

"DEMONS!!!!!"

"HOLY FUCK YOU'RE BOTH HERE!"

More shouting and questions flew their way as the mischievous plan they had made was a complete and utter failure. Y/n just laughed seeing all their faces and Roseanne laughed along, loving the sound of her soulmate's laughter.

"Oh this is great!"

"Okay, okay, on a serious note how the fuck did you guys get out?" Seulgi asked because she was the mastermind of the plan; she was the one to text Lisa first about doing this whole thing.

"Well you guys don't know how to operate an escape room, so while I'm guessing you all were panicking trying to get the lights back on, you unlocked the door. I told Roseanne and here we are."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Nope," Roseanne answered, "now I'd like to go home please."

"But–"

"No, home for both of us. Now." Y/n said sternly, looking at all the girls. They knew they were all going to be getting an earful in the cars on the way back.

"Fine." Seulgi grumbled as everyone sighed and left the room, knowing that their plan miserably failed. The girls of Blackpink called their manager and Red Velvet got back into Seulgi's car. The car ride back to y/n's place was dead silent for the most part, and that made the five girls absolutely terrified.

"I'm going to say this once to all of you. If you ever pull some shit like that again to try and get Roseanne and I to talk, I will quit working for SM and just go back to Australia." Y/n said with eyes that could kill. Seulgi glanced at the rear view mirror and nodded her head,

"Okay, we're sorry."

"I can't believe you guys tried to trap us in a fucking escape room! Like my god, what was going through your heads?"

"Nothing was happening up there." Yeri said as y/n couldn't help but chuckle at her words.

Y/n did keep one piece of information to herself.

She had been in that exact same escape room back in Melbourne. So she knew exactly how to get out in 5 minutes flat, but since the peanut gallery opened the door, there was no need to try. Even if they didn't open the door though for them, she would've continued to pretend she didn't know anything just to be around the blonde.

"WHAT WENT THROUGH YOUR MINDS THAT MADE YOU THINK THAT WAS A BRILLIANT IDEA?!" Roseanne shouted to her band mates as they had all gone to her apartment. They hung their heads low in shame as Roseanne was furious.

"We just wanted to help you get closer with y/n." Lisa mumbled as Roseanne raked her fingers through her hair,

"Well I wouldn't be surprised if that ended up making her more uncomfortable around me!"

"But she seemed fine when you were both in the escape room." Jennie told Roseanne as she rolled her eyes,

"Obviously! When you know your best friends and watching and listening to your every move, you act!" That made a lot of sense to the girls because they weren't hostile towards one another at all. Y/n and Roseanne probably just pretended that nothing happened between them.

"Promise me something now."

"What?" They said in unison,

"Promise me that you three won't try to get y/n and I together again."

"WHAT?" They shouted once again in unison.

"You guys can't do this to me! I need to give y/n probably more space now because she was caught off guard with this whole thing!" Roseanne yelled out in frustration. The girls could see how pissed off she was, making them feel horrible.

"Okay, we'll stay out of it." They concluded as Roseanne sighed and nodded her head,

"Thank you. Now can you please just give me some space for the rest of the day?"

"Sure." Lisa said as they all got up from the couch and left her apartment, going to their own for the rest of the evening.

Roseanne was left in the silence of her apartment since Hank was passed out somewhere. She sat down at the kitchen table and laid her head down on it, closing her eyes and thinking about how she could somehow make this better. Should she text her? Should she call her? Should she just do nothing at all? So many thoughts rushed through her mind, making her anger grow.

"Fuck!" She yelled as it all boiled over, hot tears now streaming down her face. She tried to gather herself as she didn't want to have yet another breakdown that had y/n as one of the causes. But she couldn't help it as she let herself crumble at the table. Hank heard his mom crying and trotted over from wherever he was asleep and rested his head on her leg.

"Hi buddy." She said through her tears as she started to pet his head, thankful that he was there with her.

"Why does this have to be so hard?" Roseanne whispered to herself as she just looked down at her companion.

"Well it usually isn't this hard, but your soulmate happens to be a fucking hardheaded annoying bitch!" Destiny shouted at the screen. Cupid didn't even react because Destiny has been losing it pretty frequently for some reason.

"Why have you been so snappy recently?"

"I've been snappy?" She snapped back at him, making Cupid just raise an eyebrow at her, further proving his point, "fuck off."

"Hm, something's wrong with you, but I just can't pinpoint what."

"How fucking nice of you to say." Destiny said sarcastically as she just grumpily wrote some notes down. Cupid observed her and then came to the realization of what was happening with her because it had happened to him so long ago.

"You're sexually frustrated." Destiny whipped her head around to face Cupid,

"HUH?"

"Oh you so need to get laid," Cupid laughed, "go down to the one place by the fountain of youth for someone. There's always gods ready to mingle." He advised her as she just scoffed,

"No thank you, I don't want any of them."

"Well if you don't want any of them, who the hell do you want then? Your options are limited."

"None of your business." Destiny mumbled as she felt her face heat up thinking about one particular god she wouldn't mind getting her frustrations out with.

One that happened to work right alongside her.

——————————
PLS, i was laughing while writing the whole blackvelvet parts LMAO. but there is ur chapter where they tried an escape room lol. now what could happen now... will y/n end up leaving because she cant accept life? who knows (i do lol). also that last part with cupid and destiny OOOOOOO. i hope u guys liked the chapter and yes, the end is coming quicker than yall think. im pretty sure there is going to be MAYBE (big emphasis on maybe) 2 more chapters, then the epilogue.

yes you read that correctly. we have a total of probably 3 more chapters and thats it.

on that note, I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH AND I WILL SEE ALL U LOVELY AND SEXY PEOPLE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

690K 18.3K 57
Rosé realises she has feelings for Lisa but she doesn't know where she stands with her bandmate. Does her bandmate like her too or is she just intere...
236K 8.1K 21
The high and practically unreachable daughter of one of the owners of the biggest law firms in Australia has been known to keep her heart ice cold an...
98.1K 4.8K 35
**SEQUAL TO LIMITED TIME** Three years after the North American leg of the Born Pink tour, y/n gets an opportunity to go on a tour with a solo artist...
53.1K 2.4K 23
In a world where soulmates were marked with the same tattoo, you'd think that it would be easier to find the one. But life's a bitch. And love, its b...