Secret Santa (BoyxBoy)

By Glarchii

Ryker Wright. That's the name that haunts Masons dreams. He's his bully, his tormentor, and had made masons l... More

Hi!
❄️1❄️
❄️2❄️
❄️3❄️
❄️4❄️
❄️5❄️
❄️6❄️
❄️7❄️
❄️8❄️
❄️9❄️
❄️11❄️
❄️12❄️
❄️13❄️
❄️14❄️
❄️15❄️
❄️16❄️
❄️17❄️
❄️18❄️
❄️19❄️
❄️20❄️
❄️21❄️
❄️22❄️
❄️23❄️
❄️24❄️
❄️ 25 ❄️
❄️ 26 ❄️
❄️ 27 ❄️
❄️ 28 ❄️
❄️ 29 ❄️
❄️ 30 ❄️
❄️ 31 ❄️
❄️ 32 ❄️
❄️ 33 ❄️
❄️ 34 ❄️
❄️ 35 ❄️
❄️ 36 ❄️
❄️ 37 ❄️
❄️ 38 ❄️
❄️ 39 ❄️
❄️ 40 ❄️
❄️ 41 ❄️
❄️ 42 ❄️
❄️ 43 ❄️
❄️ 44 ❄️
❄️ 45 ❄️
❄️ 46 ❄️
❄️ Epilogue ❄️

❄️10❄️

340 14 0
By Glarchii

Before I could finish my sentence. He stood up, grabbing my face in his hands. I didn't even have time respond before he leaned in, kissing me smack dab in the lips. On the lips!

In my state of shock I didn't move, and I guess he took that as and invitation because he began to try to invade my mouth. I kept my lips clamped shut, grabbing onto his wrist trying to pry his hands off my face but he wouldn't budge. He was like a damn leech!

I started punching his chest, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to get the message, which got him to let me go. I took a step away from him, wiping my saliva covered mouth with the back of my sleeve. His eyes were hooded with an expression I'd never seen before, but that didn't phase me, I was pissed.

"Ryker, what the fuck!" I cursed, looking at him like he had a third head. What the fuck is wrong with him! He just fucking kissed me, on the mouth! The one who calls me gay every other day, just made a move on me!

"I like you." He blurted. I stumbled back a little bit, like someone physically slapped my across the face, because honesty that's what it felt like. Did he just say he liked me?

"Y-You what?" I asked. No, I couldn't have heard that correctly, I need a damn q-tip. Because there's no way the boy that has been beating me up for years for no apparent reason whatsoever, who put me down constantly until about two weeks ago, haas a god damn crush on me. This isn't a damn Netflix special, this kind of shit doesn't happen in real life!

"I like you. I don't want to, lord knows I don't but j can't fucking help it." He snapped, suddenly getting angry.

"Wh—"

"You rubbed your gayness off on me." He said cutting me off. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"I am not gay for the last fucking time, how many time do I have to tell you that!" I yelled. He growled, punching again as he slammed his lips against mine. I didn't have a chance to close my mouth completely this time, so he took the change to shove his tongue in my mouth. I groaned and squirmed in his grip and the warm slimy muscle worked it's way around my mouth, as if to memorize how it feels on the inside.

I went to shove him off of my, but he grabbed my arms, roughly shoving me onto the small bed. The paper crinkled as he climbed on top of me, pinning my arms above my head.

"Ryker, enough!" I warned, but he ignored my warning, letting his mouth make it way to the sensitive skin of my neck. He nipped and sucked on my neck, his tongue licking me roughly. Unfortunately it was working a small reaction out of me despite my best efforts. I couldn't help it, that's a weak spot for me, and my body was just naturally reacting.

He bit down hard on a soft spot, a small whimper slipping from between my teeth. Oh my god, Ryker just made me moan, this cannot be happening right now.

"Ryker..." I said in weak protest. I was getting weaker by the second, his nibbles and licks and small kisses starting to work on me. I was starting to get nervous, soon he'd be able to take complete advantage of me. Would he take it all the way, right here if he had the chance?

Just had his hand started to caress my chest there was a knock on the room door. Ryker quickly jumped off of me, sitting up on the edge of the bed. I sat up as well, trying my best to look casual and to hide the half chub that had formed from that altercation. I looked over at Ryker, and he looked fine, besides his puffy lips.

The nurse poked her head in, smiling at us. "I heard a little commotion in her, you guys okay?" She asked. She looked very suspicious of us, but tried to hide it. I don't blame her.

"We're fine." Ryker said. She nodded, closing the door behind her, leaving Ryker and I in an awkward silence.

After a few minutes Ryker stood. "Where are you going?" I asked. There's no way he's going to just leave after that, with no explanation

"I'm sorry Mason, I didn't mean to do that, I just couldn't control myself." He said, his back facing me. I cleaned my throat, not knowing what to say in this situation. I mean, what is there to say? Yeah man, totally cool you just attacked me in the school infirmary? No!

"Weren't we supposed to hang out?" I asked trying to change the subject. If acting like this never happened is the route he wants to take, I can agree with that. He turned to look at me, a flame of hope igniting in his eyes, which he quickly distinguished.

"No, I don't want to anymore." He lied easily. "I'll leave you alone from now on. I'm sorry."

I wanted to stop him from leaving, but didn't really know what to say, so I just let him walk out the door, leaving me in the small quiet room.

I pulled my knees up to my chest, my hands tangling in my hair in frustration. Why would he do that! Our relationship is already complicated as it is, there's no need to now add a sexual component to it. I'm not gay, and up until then I thought he wasn't either!

I don't even know what this means, what my next steps would be, where does it go from here? He kissed me, and not just a little peck, we full on frenched! I have never done anything like that with another guy, and it was a little scary.

And what does this mean about me, am I...sexually attracted to men?

"Ugh, too many questions for my little brain!" I groaned, falling back on the small flimsy bed.

This is more complicated than I thought.

❄️❄️❄️

"He what?!?" Kelsy screaming into the phone. I took it away from my ear for a moment to regain my hearing before putting it on speaker.

"I said he kissed me." I repeated. If she wasn't my best friend I wouldn't be really Kelsys big mouth ass anything, I needed to tell someone. It'll probably come back to bite me in the ass, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

It's been a few days since I've seen Ryker, and from I can tell he's just completely ignoring me. Not even a look my way, and it's honestly very annoying. How are you gunna kiss me, and then avoid me like the plague like I did something wrong to him? Doesn't make any sense.

"Are you kidding me, this is getting crazy. What are you going to do?" She asked giddily.

"What do you mean what am I going to do? There's nothing to be done about it, he's choosing to ignore me like I don't exist, so I'm just going to let him be. I'm not chasing this man down." I said.

"And that's what you want to do?" She asked.

No. "Yes. I don't really have a choice so do I?" I said, contradicting what I just thought. Obviously I want to know more about what's going on with him, if these feelings he's claiming to have for me are real, things like that. But I can't force him to explain anything to me, so I have no choice but to sit around until he's ready to talk about it. Which by the likes of it it seems like that won't be anytime soon.

"Wait until Darren finds out , he's going to have a fit!" Kelsy said chuckling.

"You're not telling Darren a damn thing girl! He will Chico my head off and have me for dinner, and I don't wanna hear his mouth." I said. If Darren finds out, there's probably going to be another argument between them, and that's the last thing I need.

"Hell get so jealous!" Kelsy said laughing out loud.

"Oh my god please don't bring this up again." I groaned.

"It's still funny to this day. You were so upset when he took your first kiss!" She squealed. This bitch will not get over this I swear.

When we were younger in the sixth grade, when we first became friends, Dare, Kelsy, and I were playing with a few other neighborhood kids in their backyard. Darren dared me to jump in their pool with all my clothes on for ten whole bucks. And if I didn't do it Darren got whatever he wanted. I didn't do it because I didn't bring a change of clothes with me, and I was scared of the deep end at that point in life, so he ended up kissing me. It was stupid and it happened so long ago, yet she still brings it up. Like i said, annoying.

"We get it he took my first kiss who cares, we're we're kids! It's not like he took my virginity?" I said.

"Yeah well it looks like Ryker almost did." She said teasingly. I didn't even tell her the details, nowhere near, but just remembering what happened made me shiver. I'm still processing what happened.

"Shut up. Seriously don't tell Dare, I don't want to hear his mouth about my personal life." I said.

"But you know he's gunna find out somehow, he always does." She said.

"Okay, I gotta go, but I'll talk to you later." I said. We said our goodbyes and I hung up, scrolling through my phone. I wish I had Rykers number so I could text him....

I blushed at the thought, shaking my head violently. This kiss is messing with my head big time, I swear it is! I need to focus on something else, prioritize something important for once.

Time for some food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 88.7K 26
(bxb) Axel Hunter hates Will Anderson. The two don't exactly see eye to eye, though that's to be expected of the two most popular boys in their high...
2K 144 36
Aiden hid the year-long abuse from everyone; his mother, father and baby cousin. That was until it became too much, and his parents pulled him out of...
5.6K 91 2
Malexmale (Sleeping Beauty) The hundreds of years he spent looking for his mate while his own soul and body slowly crumbles apart so far have been no...
10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...