After The Breakup, I Became P...

By Qwinesty

Luo Ning is a cannon fodder female supporting character in a favorite article in the entertainment circle. On... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 141-145

854 17 0
By Qwinesty

Sit in the car going back.

  Lu Xun said, "Director Mo said that he couldn't find a suitable candidate for the second male role, so I recommended one to him."

   He will not hide or deliberately cover up what he has done to Luo Ning.

  Luo Ning has read and studied the entire script, so she naturally knows what kind of role the second male lead is.

   She turned her head and tried to ask, "You wouldn't recommend Ji Xingheng, would you?"

  Otherwise, with Lu Xun's character, he probably wouldn't mention this to himself alone.

  Lu Xun's lips ticked, "Well, the director is looking for someone who is good-looking, young and has acting skills. I think he is more suitable, so I recommend it."

  Luoning: "..." Why did she think Lu Daying's words were so fake.

   She turned her head to look at him with a half-smile and asked, "Are you sure you recommended him because he is young, good-looking and has acting skills?"

  Lu Xun coughed lightly and said with a smile, "The point is that I think he can play the second male lead well."

  Luo Ning couldn't help laughing, "Mr. Lu, are you sure you didn't mean to **** him off?"

   "If you understand it that way, you can actually." Lu Xun nodded and admitted with a smile.

   He wanted Ji Xingheng to make it clear both on and off the show, that if you lost it, you lost it, and there was no way to save it if it was too late.

   Luo Ning asked: "Did Director Mo agree?"

  Lu Xun replied, "He also thinks that Ji Xingheng's character and image are very suitable for that role, so he plans to contact Ji Xingheng's agent in two days."

   Then he changed the subject and asked, "What about you? If you have any opinion, I will ask Director Mo to find someone again."

  If Luo Ning doesn't want to play with Ji Xingheng, he will let Director Mo replace him, and everything is still based on her wishes.

   That's why he told her about it now.

   Luo Ning heard this and knew that this was Lu Xun's respect for him. This man has always been so considerate and thoughtful.

   She shrugged and said, "I don't care, it's up to Ji Xingheng to come or not."

   If it was Ji Xingheng's previous dog temperament, in all likelihood, he would not come, and he would ridicule Mo Dao for a while.

   Now, she's not sure if that guy will agree.

  Lu Xun saw that Luo Ning really didn't care, and his deep eyes were dyed with a thick smile, "He should come."

   "Then come." Anyway, she can now see Ji Xingheng as nothing.

  Lu Xun asked with a smile, "Are you okay tonight? Let's have dinner together?"

   He added: "I know a seafood shop that tastes good, I'll take you to try it."

   Luo Ning nodded with a smile: "Okay!"

   Recently, her mother took her brother and Aunt Lan out to play, and she didn't have to go back to eat with them.

  Lu Xun looked at the time and said, "It's still early, I want to buy some cufflinks, can you go shopping with me?"

   If his assistant heard this, he would be speechless. When did Yingdi Lu go to the mall to buy cufflinks by himself?

   That's not all they have already prepared, let him choose.

   Luo Ning heard what he said, and felt that Lu Yingdi, who went to the mall, seemed to be quite down to earth.

   She chuckled and said, "Okay!"

  The two went to the mall wearing masks and hats, and their breaths were deliberately restrained, so they only turned back a little, but they were not recognized.

  Luo Ning helped Lu Xun choose several pairs of cufflinks, and Lu Xun also accompanied Luo Ning to buy a few skirts.

   After buying the two, they went to a coffee shop with better privacy to rest.

   After sitting down, Luo Ning smiled and looked at Lu Xun and said, "Many men don't like to go shopping with women. Teacher Lu, you are very rare."

   In the past, Ji Xingheng, that dog man, didn't like to go shopping with her.

   Every time he was asked to go shopping together, he would either not go, or he would become impatient after going for a long time, or he would look like he was unlovable.

   Now that I think about it, I really want to beat that dog man up.

  Emperor Lu was different. Not only did she accompany her all the time, but she also gave serious advice and helped her with shopping bags when she was finished.

  Lu Xun chuckled and said, "It's not tiring to go shopping with you, I'm very happy."

   He doesn't usually like to go shopping, but if it is to accompany Luo Ning, he is very happy.

   As for other women, thank you!

  Luo Ning said with a smile, "I'll go shopping in the future. If I don't call my best friend, why don't I ask you to accompany me? I find that your aesthetics are quite similar to mine."

   Lu Xun's advice to her is all on her point.

  Lu Xun couldn't ask for it, with a smile on his face, "Okay!"

   After drinking coffee, the two happened to pass by the film and television city in the shopping mall.

  Lu Xun raised his hand and looked at his watch again, "It seems a little early to go to dinner now, why don't we go to a movie together?"

   He pointed to the promotional board of the Studio City and said, "I heard that this movie is not bad, and the box office is currently very high."

  Luo Ning hasn't gone to the cinema with anyone to see a movie since he came back. In fact, he has very few previous lives.

   Immediately became interested, "Okay, then I'll buy tickets online."

  Lu Xun was carrying a lot of things, Luo Ning took out her mobile phone and bought two tickets.

   It was not long before they left the venue. The two went to put things in the car, bought some snacks, and went to the cinema.

  Luo Ning bought the VIP hall, which happened to be a row on the side, with only two positions.

  After the movie started, Lu Xun was holding French fries and popcorn, Luo Ning reached for it when he wanted to eat it, and the service was very attentive.

  The movie is really good, but Lu Xun enjoys the feeling and atmosphere of watching a movie with Luo Ning even more.

   After watching the movie, the two went to the seafood shop Lu Xun said.

   The storefront is not a high-end restaurant, but in a small courtyard. The environment is very elegant, the business is very hot, and many people are sitting in line.

  Lu Xun knew the boss and booked a private room in advance. After the two arrived, they went in directly.

   As soon as we ordered the meal, there was a knock on the door of the private room.

  Lu Xun said, "Come in."

   Soon three young people came in, one of them was Fu Ci, whom Luo Ning also knew.

   The other two, one wearing glasses, looked gentle and graceful.

  The other person is more handsome and cool, and his temperament has a kind of unruly publicity.

   There is a tear mole next to a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes, but the male and female appearance is not feminine at all, which is the type that girls like nowadays.

   After the three of them came in, the peach blossom-eyed man looked at Lu Xun with a ghostly look on his face.

   "Tsk tsk, our veteran cadres actually meet a little beauty for dinner. It's the first time we've met in more than 20 years!"

  Lu Xun ignored him and introduced Luo Ning: "This is my hairy little Huo Ye."

   pointed at the gentle man again and said, "He is also my little boy, Yu Zihang."

   "You know Fu Ci, so I won't introduce you."

   Then he mainly gave a brief introduction to the two of them, "This is Luo Ning."

  Huo Ye's eyes fell on Luo Ning, his eyes were not frivolous, "What a rare little beauty, Lao Lu, your eyes are really good."

   He just came back from abroad and didn't pay much attention to the entertainment industry, so he didn't know Luo Ning.

  Lu Xun gave him a warning look, "You guys also come here to eat?"

   Huo Ye received Lu Xun's warning and restrained a lot.

   He swallowed the "little beauty" he was about to shout out, and greeted Luo Ning with a smile, "Hello, Miss Luo!"

   "I was bored, so I asked them to come out for dinner."

   "Called you, but no answer."

   He smiled meaningfully, "It turns out that the beautiful woman has an appointment!"

When Huo Ye called, Lu Xun was watching a movie with Luo Ning, and the phone was on mute and didn't answer.

After    came out, he saw Huo Ye in the group making an appointment, knowing that the other party had nothing to do, so he didn't return.

   I just didn’t expect to meet it here.

   "I turned my phone on silent in the afternoon."

  Lu Xun looked at the three and asked, "How do you know I'm in this private room?"

  Huo Ye raised his finger and pointed at himself, "When I first entered the yard, I saw your back from far away, and if I asked the waiter, I knew you were in this private room."

   Several of them knew the boss and were regulars here, so the waiter told him the private room number.

  Lu Xun nodded, "Understood, I'll invite you guys another day."

   This means the order to evict guests.

  The three of Huo Ye understood in seconds, and they were amazed. It was the first time that Lu Xun was so focused on his friends.

   In the past, they should not be called to eat together.

  Yu Zihang smiled wisely: "Okay, we'll make an appointment in two days."

   Then he pulled La Huoye and let him almost get it, but don't affect this chasing girl, or he will definitely be punished later.

  Fu Ci knew that Luo Ning had rescued Lu Xun, but he didn't expect that a friend who had never been close to women would have a day that touched the hearts of ordinary people.

   He also had a good impression of Luo Ning before, and he heard that his sister often praised Luo Ning as a good temperament, and originally planned to find a chance to get along with her.

   If you get along, it's not bad to develop a relationship.

   But now that it is better for his friends to strike first, he has also put away his thoughts and let him be friends instead of lovers.

   "Then we won't disturb you and Master Luo." He smiled and nodded to the two of them.

   Huo Ye, who was also interested in leaving, heard Fu Ci's name for Luo Ning, and asked curiously, "How do you call her Master Luo?"

It is no secret that    Luo Ning is a Feng Shui master.

   So Fu Ci said truthfully: "Luo Ning is also a Feng Shui master, she helped save Wei Wei."

   and Luo Ning couldn't develop a super-friendly relationship, so he habitually called Luo Ning his previous name.

   Huo Ye suddenly became interested, "I didn't expect you to be a Feng Shui master."

   "Then do you usually show people Feng Shui?"

  Huo Ye couldn't help but pulled away the seat opposite Luo Ning and sat down, "I heard that your Feng Shui masters also read faces and fortune-telling, is that true?"

  Luo Ning can see that Lu Xun's friend has an informal character, "I don't know if other Feng Shui masters will read it, but I will see fortune-telling."

   "Because you are a friend of Teacher Lu, I will give you a piece of advice for free."

   She looked at Huo Ye and continued: "If you meet someone who is arguing with you today, you'd better not quarrel or do anything, otherwise there will be bloodshed."

   Huo Ye didn't expect him to ask this out of curiosity, and the little beauty gave him some advice.

   He laughed, "Are you sure I will have a bloodbath?"

   Luo Ning saw him like this, and knew that he didn't believe what he said, "You can experience it yourself. If someone smashes your wine bottle, you'd better avoid your head."

   "Okay, then I'll give it a try."

  Huo Ye didn't believe that he knew that he had a **** disaster at random, but his friend was here, so he still had to give face.

   He stood up and smiled, "Then let's go first."

  Lu Xun nodded to him and reminded: "Go, don't fight with people tonight, Luo Ning sees it very accurately."

   He is a good friend with a very flamboyant temperament, and he is a school bully since childhood, and sometimes he is very stubborn and impulsive.

   He absolutely believed in Luo Ning's words, that's why he reminded him.

   Huo Ye didn't expect his friends to become superstitious. It turns out that men who are usually pure-hearted and not close to women are really unreasonable when it comes to love.

   He smiled perfunctorily and said, "I see."

   Then he and Fu Ci left and went to the originally reserved private room.

  After the three of them left, Lu Xun asked Luo Ning, "If his **** disaster happens, will it be serious?"

   If it was serious, he naturally couldn't let it go.

  Luo Ning shook his head with a smile, "It's not serious, it's just a bottle on the head at most."

   "If he can remember my reminder, he won't be bleeding, at most a little blood."

  Because of this, she casually reminded her and didn't say to help the other party resolve it.

  Lu Xun heard her tone and knew that his friend's **** disaster was relatively minor, so he didn't care anymore.

  Huo Ye's temperament is sometimes too impulsive, and it is a good thing to suffer a little loss.

   Soon, the seafood ordered by the two came up.

  Luo Ning likes to cook, and naturally likes to eat.

   She was very happy to eat, "The seafood here really tastes delicious, Mr. Lu, are you an invisible foodie behind your back?"

  The places where Lu Xun took her to eat are very distinctive and taste really good, the key is that it suits her taste.

  Lu Xun wore gloves to help Luo Ning peel off the shell of a Pipi shrimp, "It's okay, I also know several good restaurants, and I have the opportunity to take you to eat."

   He is not a foodie himself, but he knows that Luo Ning likes to eat, and he is even more aware of her taste.

  Luoning naturally took the peeled shrimp from Lu Xun, "Okay."

  I don't know why, since the time of survival on the deserted island, Lu Xun's attitude towards her and his own personality have changed a lot, but she has an inexplicable sense of familiarity and intimacy.

   Because of this, she instinctively followed her heart and did not reject Lu Xun's various favors.

   When the two were almost finished eating, there was another knock on the door.

  Lu Xun guessed who it was, "Come in."

   Sure enough, it was Huo Ye three again.

   At this time, Huo Ye had a bloodstain on his face, and his arm was also wrapped in gauze with bloodstains on it.

  Lu Xun took off his gloves, picked up a wet tissue and wiped his hands while saying, "Still didn't control yourself?"

   Huo Ye smiled shyly, "I really can't blame me for this today, it's Feng Yuhao's grandson who has been provocative."

   Then he looked at Luo Ning with a bit of complexity and said, "You are really a god!"

   In the private room just now, Lu Xun reminded him once, and after he went out, Fu Ci reminded him again, but he still didn't pay much attention to it.

   He has been abroad for several years, and he doesn’t believe in things like feng shui and fortune-telling.

Halfway through the meal, when he went to the bathroom, he met Feng Yuhao, who had always been at odds.

   He was too lazy to pay attention to that guy, but the other party took the initiative to stop him, all kinds of sarcasm and provocation.

   As soon as his temper came up, he sneered at the past, and deliberately poked the other party's sore spot.

  Who knew that grandson would hit him on the head with the wine bottle he was carrying.

   Luo Ning's reminder popped into his mind, and he was also a trainer, so he hurriedly avoided his head and raised his arm to block it.

   As a result, the wine bottle fell on his arm, and the broken pieces of the bottle scratched his face and arm.

   He directly called the police without saying a word. After the grandson was taken away, he returned to the private room and took Fu Ci and the two over to look for Luo Ning, fearing that they would leave after eating.

   Fortunately, it came in time, and it seemed that the two of them had finished eating.

Lu Xun didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he saw Huo Ye like this.

   "Luo Ning is an absolute master in this regard. In the future, you will be loyal to your ears, so don't take anything to heart."

  Although Huo Ye is a few months younger than him, his personality is much more naive than him.

   In fact, in terms of seniority, these three friends all call him uncle.

  Huo Ye has always been a little afraid of Lu Xun, so he nodded with a smile, "Got it."

   "It's not the first time I've encountered such a thing, so I didn't pay much attention to it. I'll definitely listen to you next time."

   Then he sat opposite Luo Ning again, looked at her with a bit of fiery in his eyes and asked, "Master Luo, how did you see before that I would have a **** disaster?"

   The most amazing thing is that he even knew that he would be smashed with a wine bottle.

   This is impossible to pre-arrange, after all, he suddenly wanted to go to the bathroom after dinner, and happened to meet Feng Yuhao who also came to dinner with a good wine.

  It was also because of his personal experience, and Fu Ci said how Luo Ning helped Fu Wei, that he completely believed in this mysterious thing.

   couldn't hold back his curiosity and ran over again.

  Luoning said truthfully: "I see that you have a peach blossom disaster, and then I calculated it, so it is calculated that you will have a **** disaster tonight."

  Huo Ye was stunned, "Peach Blossom Tribulation?"

   Luo Ning nodded: "Yes, does the person who smashed your wine bottle like your suitor?"

   Huo Ye glared, "You are awesome, you are so awesome, you can see that."

   He had a suitor abroad, and this time he chased him back to China.

   Then he learned recently that Feng Yuhao liked that woman, so it's no wonder that he has not dealt with him.

   He didn't tell Lu Xun and other friends about this, so it couldn't be that they told Luo Ning, which meant that she saw it again.

  Lu Xun frowned and said to Huo Ye, "Speak well."

  Huo Ye: "..." He used to talk like this often, so there was no warning from this guy.

   Sure enough, in the face of beauty, his best friend also has the potential to be a fool.

   "Yes, I pay attention." He said with his hands together.

  Luo Ning caught the name he just mentioned, "You just said it was a person named Feng Yuhao, did you smash you?"

  Huo Ye nodded: "Yes, that guy has been arrogant with me because he has some stinky money at home, and he doesn't deal with it."

   They took a low-key route. After he went abroad, he opened a company by himself, and this time he came back and moved the company to China.

   As a result, Feng Yuhao, who has not returned to China for a long time, doesn't know his true background at all, he just thinks that his family has some assets.

   Otherwise, that grandson would never dare to throw a wine bottle on his head.

   But they have never been the second ancestors who bullied others by virtue of their family background, so he will avenge this revenge himself.

  Luoning asked again: "The Feng Yuhao you said is the grandson of the chairman of the Gou Group?"

  Huo Ye thought that Luo Ning saw this too, and felt awesome about her ability again.

   He replied, "He is the grandson of the chairman of the Gou Group."

   Then he changed the subject: "But I had someone check his details before. In fact, he is not the grandson of Gou Dong at all, but his step-wife brought his daughter."

   When he mentioned this, he continued with a bit of sneer: "That Gou Dong is not a good thing. After his original wife died, he married a widow."

   "The widow brought a daughter into the house and changed her surname to Gou, and then the daughter kept calling herself Miss Gou's family to the outside world."

   "I don't know, I thought she was Dong Gou's biological child."

   "I found out by accident that more than 20 years ago, the daughter of that step-wife took away the fiancé of Dong Gou's biological daughter."

   "It didn't take long for Dong Gou's own daughter to disappear. The Gou family said to the public that Miss Gou had a crush on a man who couldn't be seen on the stage, and then ran away with that man willfully."

   "It was also said to the public that because Miss Gou was missing, her fiance originally married her stepsister, and then gave birth to Feng Yuhao."

   He curled his lips disdainfully, "This kind of family is so unprofessional."

   Luo Ning sneered, "It's really disgusting."

   "I feel disgusted too." Huo Ye nodded in agreement.

   "I also found out that the old man Gou is not in good health now, so he will find out the whereabouts of his own daughter in private."

  Luo Ning's eyes were cold, and her tone was full of irony, "With a sweet wife and stepdaughter, why is he looking for his biological daughter?"

  Huo Ye replied, "The stepdaughter is not his own after all, and Mr. Gou can barely count as a first-class group company. Maybe when he gets old, he still wants to hand over the company to his biological daughter."

   Luo Ning thought it was funny, "He really has the face to look for his biological daughter."

  Huo Ye shrugged, "A person who can do things like taking his own daughter for the sake of a stepdaughter is usually very egoistic and shameless."

   "That's why you can raise a fool like Feng Yuhao."

   He also didn't want to use the power of the family, otherwise the Gou family and the Feng family would be nothing.

   "But Feng Yuhao's younger sister, Feng Yuxiao, is much more powerful than him. She was arranged by Old Man Gou to work in the Gou Group. Nine times out of ten, it was his step-wife blowing the pillow."

  Huo Ye paused and said, "As long as Old Man Gou's biological daughter is not found, Feng Yuhao inherits the Feng family, and Feng Yuxiao can justifiably inherit the Gou family."

   "After all, that biological daughter has been missing for more than 20 years, who knows where, and even if she is still alive."

   He was the most disliked of this kind of clan's shyness. He didn't care about his own, but his stepdaughter. Old Gou had a lot of trouble in his head.

   Of course, he also heard that a lot of times, women's pillow wind is very strong, and the step-wife of the Gou family is definitely not a simple role.

   "Besides, even if he finds his daughter, how could his stepwife and stepdaughter let the other party come back to inherit the family property smoothly. I think he is harming his own daughter."

   Luo Ning's whole body exudes this layer of coldness, "Old Man Gou is indeed a scourge."

  Huo Ye felt Luo Ning's coldness, "Do you know people from the Gou and Feng families?"

   Luo Ning replied, "I know."

  Huo Ye tried to ask: "Have a grudge?"

  Luo Ning mentioned these two families, his eyes and voice were so cold, he was a smart person, he couldn't help but have a little guess, so he asked.

   Luo Ning nodded, "Yes, there is hatred."

  Huo Ye immediately stretched out his hand, "The enemy of an enemy is a friend, we are really destined."

   It's just that before Luo Ning reached out his hand, he was thrown a knife eye by Lu Xun.

  Huo Ye shrank his neck, immediately retracted his hands and explained with a smile, "I'm talking about having friends."

  Old Lu is too stingy. Shake hands and talk about fate?

   He didn't want to rob his little daughter-in-law.

   Luo Ning looked at him like this, the coldness in her eyes dissipated, and she smiled slightly: "It's really fate."

   Huo Ye smiled and said, "Then let me take revenge for you."

  Old Lu cares about this little daughter-in-law so much, and he helps his revenge, which is equivalent to helping the iron buddies, that's right.

   Hearing his words, Fu Ci and Yu Zihang were speechless.

  I still need you to help with revenge. You robbed Lao Lu of his life, so it's no wonder you're going to be thrown in the eye.

  Luo Ning smiled, "Thank you for your kindness, but no need."

  Lu Xun also said, "You don't need to meddle in your own business."

   With Luo Ning's temperament, she would definitely prefer to come in person to get revenge.

   Besides, there is still him. Huo Ye has been abroad for a long time, and he doesn't even know how to look.

   After two days, it seems that he has to go to Huo's house to visit the old man and control this guy.

   Huo Ye felt a little chill in his neck inexplicably, "Okay, then I don't care."

Huo Ye didn't know that Lu Xun wanted to visit his grandfather, otherwise he would have to run away first.

   By the way, I scolded Lu Xun in my heart, this guy really is a black heart.

   At this time, his curiosity about Luo Ning was coming, "Master Luo, will you help me calculate other things?"

   "Is there any Peach Blossom Tribulation?" he asked again.

  This is also a disaster for him. He has no interest in that woman at all, and he clearly refuses and distances himself from it.

   If the other party insists on going abroad with him, what can he do?

  Feng Yuhao couldn't catch up with the woman himself, but he came to trouble him, which is a snake spirit disease.

  Luo Ning hadn't spoken yet, Lu Xun said first: "Look at the rules of divination, do you understand?"

  Huo Ye asked inexplicably, "What are the rules?"

   He didn't do this before, how could he possibly understand?

  Lu Xun replied: "The hexagrams don't go empty, Feng Shui masters can't show it to others for nothing, otherwise it will be bad for themselves."

  Huo Ye understood in seconds, "So it turns out, since I asked Master Luo to see it, of course I have to pay."

   He asked: "Master Luo usually collects money, or something else?"

  Lu Xun said again: "Didn't you open an antiques company, then take Luo Ning to pick a few pieces, and consider it as a reward."

   He knew that Luo Ning was always looking for antiques that could be used to make utensils.

   Luo Ning's eyes lit up, "You run an antique company?"

  Lu Xun whispered in her ear, "Not only does he open an antique company, but his third brother also has an auction company, and there will be a special auction soon."

  Huo Ye: "..." Don't think that if you speak so quietly, he won't be able to hear it.

  Old Lu is a guy who cares too much about **** and friends. Can they still be good brothers and sell him out?

   But seeing Lu Xun attaches so much importance to Luo Ning, and now he also believes in her identity as a Feng Shui master.

   So he said, "Yes, I have an antiques company. If you like it, you can pick up a few pieces and take them back to play tomorrow."

   "There will also be a lot of antiques at the auction held by my brother's company next month. I will send you an invitation."

   He could see that Luo Ning was interested in this.

   just gave Lao Ludian more opportunities to be courteous, or to catch up with the little girl.

   Luo Ning's eyes overflowed with a smile, "Is your auction held in that six-star club in the suburbs?"

  This clubhouse was built just last year and is currently the most luxurious clubhouse in China. It is only open to members and those with invitations.

   Huo Ye was stunned, then smiled and said, "Yes, it seems you know."

   That clubhouse was funded and built by his third brother and others, and the fertile water did not flow to outsiders’ fields, so the auction would naturally be held in the clubhouse.

   "Well, I originally wanted to participate in this auction."

   Luo Ning continued with a smile: "Then please send an invitation letter."

   She was planning to find a way to get an invitation recently, but who knew Huo Ye would send it to her door.

   It seems that Lu Daying is her lucky star!

  Huo Ye smiled and said, "It's a small matter. I'll give Lao Lu the invitation letter and ask him to accompany you to play with you."

   After he finished speaking, he threw one at Lu Xun in a cryptic manner.

  Lu Xun took a sip from the water glass, hiding the smile on his lips.

   For Huo Ye's sake, he won't visit Mr. Huo for the time being the day after tomorrow.

  Luo Ning nodded, "Okay."

   "Let me take a look and do the math for you first."

   She looked up at Huo Ye's face, and asked him to stretch out his hand again.

   "You have an extraordinary family background, and you have three older brothers on your head. You had an accident when you were ten years old, and it looks like you were kidnapped."

   "At the age of sixteen, he had another disaster. He was hit by a car and killed half his life."

   "Because of these two things, the people in your family are particularly indulgent and pampered."

   "It has been relatively smooth since then. Today, because the rotten peach blossoms have fermented into peach blossoms, there will be a **** disaster."

   Hearing that she could see so much from her face and palm, the shock on Huo Ye's face was even stronger.

   Not only him, but also Fu Ci, who had seen Luo Ning show a hand, was shocked, let alone Yu Zihang who saw Luo Ning for the first time.

   This is a bit of a cow!

   Today, they accidentally met the two of them for dinner. It was the first time Luo Ning saw Huo Ye, so it was impossible to check these in advance.

   With Lu Xun's temperament and style, it was impossible to inform her in advance of the situation in Huo Ye's home and the bad things that guy had experienced before.

  Huo Ye experienced two life-threatening dangers when he was young, and he was also the youngest grandson/son. From the old man to the Huo family's parents and Huo's brothers, the Huo family would be very accustomed to him.

  's expectation for Huo Ye is that as long as he lives well, he will leave the rest to his family.

   Luo Ning even said this.

  Huo Ye said: "Master Luo continue."

  Luoning said: "Your peach blossom catastrophe is not deep now, but if you are a little careless, you may become a peach blossom evil, and your life will be in danger again."

   "Could it be that Feng Yuhao's grandson still wants to kill me?"

   Although he doesn't understand what Taohuasha is, it's not a good name when he hears it.

  Luoning shook his head, "Isn't he sent in by you? He can't be a demon in a short time."

   She looked at Huo Ye meaningfully and continued: "Your peach blossom evil mainly comes from that rotten peach blossom."

   "Is that rotten peach blossom that pursues you a little extreme?"

   "She should have dealt with it a lot before, the girl who also pursued you, right? The means are also very extreme."

   Huo Ye patted the table, "You're too good, you can see this."

   "Yes, that woman is very annoying. I have rejected her countless times, but she insists on pestering me."

   "I used to be high school classmates with her, just because she was so entangled, the girls who pursued me, and the girls I had a crush on, were all harassed by her in private."

   "I also asked my family to arrange for me to go abroad because I couldn't stand her."

   "Who would have thought that the woman would go abroad after a while."

   "In foreign countries, she will also target the girls around me. Some time ago, she was even more obsessed with wanting me to marry her. Just as my family kept urging me to return to China, I came back."

   "Then she came back. If I hadn't hit a woman, I would have hit her." He said helplessly.

   He asked again: "Master Luo, is there something wrong with my physique, otherwise how can I try to get neurotic?"

   Luo Ning couldn't help laughing and laughing, "Your physique is fine, but everything from start to finish has something to do with provoking this rotten peach blossom."

   She asked: "Did you help a girl when you were kidnapped?"

  Huo Ye thought for a while and replied, "By the way, I did help a girl at that time."

   "At the beginning, three of us were kidnapped, two men and one woman."

   "Then the family found us. After the kidnappers found out, they took the girl nearby as a hostage and wanted to tear up the ticket."

   "I was more daring at the time. I lifted a chair and smashed it on the kidnapper's head, then pulled the little girl and ran away from the kidnapper for a distance."

   "We were successfully rescued, and I didn't pay attention to her after that."

   Huo Ye immediately reacted.

   "You're not going to tell me that the little girl I helped is the woman with the snake spirit now, right?"

   Luo Ning had a helpless smile on her face.

   "Yes, she is the little girl you saved."

   "You and her are deeply involved in cause and effect, so I can see it along the line."

   Then she added: "And the time you were hit by a car and half died when you were sixteen years old is also related to her."

   "The person who bumped into you was the peach blossom she accidentally provoked."

   "That person knew you had an unusual presence in her heart, and he didn't know your background, so he bought a murderer and pretended to be drunk and hit you."

   "Your family dug him up and sent him to prison, but he didn't confess the woman, so you don't know."

   Having said that, she felt a little sympathetic to Huo Ye.

  Because of a kind deed to help, he actually provokes such a rotten peach blossom that can't be torn apart at all.

   Huo Ye now completely believes Luo Ning's words, so his face is darkened.

   He gritted his teeth and said, "I didn't expect that my car accident was related to that crazy woman. I knew I wouldn't help her in the first place."

   At that time, he lost almost half of his life in the car accident, and he slowly recovered after lying in the hospital for more than half a year.

  Although it wasn't the woman's instructions, the disaster he suffered was also caused by the other party, and he couldn't help but respond.

   He hurriedly asked: "Master Luo, how can I get rid of this rotten peach blossom and the evil peach blossom?"

   He really couldn't stand the entanglement of that woman, especially his own life, so he didn't dare to be sloppy.

  Luo Ning thought for a while and asked, "Do you have a photo of her?"

  Huo Ye replied, "No, but there are pictures in her circle of friends, I'll look for them."

   He took out his mobile phone and quickly clicked on the other party's Moments, where he posted a lot of photos.

"This is it."

  Luo Ning took the phone and looked at a few pictures. Although the other party used beauty, but from the facial features, you can still see a lot of things.

   "She has lives on her hands and has bullied a lot of people. You can check it out from this aspect, and then let her take the legal responsibility she deserves."

   Originally, Luo Ning was just a little sympathetic to Huo Ye when he encountered this kind of rotten peach blossom. Now, after seeing the woman's face, he couldn't help but feel disgusted.

   The other party has done many evil things over the years, such as making people stronger to like Huo Ye's girls, such as losing the jobs of the girls and their family members, etc., and more seriously, they even took their lives.

   Those who do these things for their own selfish desires are not worthy of sympathy at all.

  Huo Ye was surprised after listening to Luo Ning's words. He never thought that the crazy woman not only bullied people, but also infected people's lives.

  This made him feel more disgusted with the other party.

   "No problem, I'll hold her accountable for what she does."

   He now thinks about it carefully, it seems that there are two girls who have pursued him before, and suddenly there is no news of them.

   He guessed now that maybe he was poisoned by the woman.

   Although Huo Ye usually acts recklessly and looks out of place, he is an upright young man, and he is not used to these things the most.

  Luoning nodded, "According to her face, after she goes in, she can't come out again, and your rotten peach blossoms will be gone."

   Then she changed the conversation and said: "But whether the Taohuasha can be broken, we have to see through divination."

   After she finished speaking, she took out three bronze coins and handed them to Huo Ye, "Blow three breaths on them."

  Huo Ye took the copper coin without hesitation and blew, and then returned it to Luo Ning.

   Luo Ning raised his hand and threw it, and soon the hexagram came out.

   She frowned slightly, "You peach blossom is a little serious, even if she goes in, she doesn't disappear."

  Huo Ye asked nervously, "Then how can we resolve it completely?"

   "I'll draw you a special talisman that resolves peach blossoms and reports peace. Don't take it off when you wear it. After sending her in, you can come and see me again." Luo Ning replied.

  This world feng shui mystic practice is divided into three realms, the acquired realm, the innate realm and the unity of heaven and man.

  What talisman or magic weapon should be worn on the woman's body, which played a role in concealing the secret.

  Luo Ning didn't enter the Houtian realm not long after she came back, so she couldn't break the hidden secret just by looking at the photos.

   You need to go to the innate realm to do it.

  Huo Ye nodded immediately, "Okay, then please draw me a talisman."

  Luo Ning carries talisman paper and pens wherever he goes, so he starts to draw in front of several people.

   When she draws the talisman, there is aura flowing around her body, so those who watch it will feel that she will have a sense of celestial spirit.

   As a result, Huo Ye and the three were taken aback for a while, and they believed that Luo Ning was indeed a bit of a cow.

After the    talisman was drawn, Luo Ning folded it and handed it to Huo Ye.

   and then emphasized, "Remember, during these few days, Fu must not leave, otherwise something bad may happen."

  Huo Ye carefully took the talisman and put it away, "Well, I remember it."

   After sitting for a while, Lu Xun sent Luo Ning home.

   That night, Luo Ning received a call from Xiao Yu.

   "Master Luo, the talisman you gave is really divine. My people really found evidence of Liu Shaoying and the other Liu family women cheating." Xiao Yu's voice was a little excited.

   Now he is really convinced by Luo Ning.

   Luo Ning asked: "Who is the adulterer?"

   Speaking of this, Xiao Yu's voice rose a bit, "Their adulterers are all adopted sons of the Liu family, so disgusting to me."

   Fortunately, he had never touched Liu Shaoying, otherwise he would have vomited out the meal overnight.

  Luoning was not too surprised by this answer. After all, the Liu family needs to meet two conditions to use the transfer array.

  The media needs to be divided into two. On the in-laws side, it is naturally the females of the Liu family, while on the Liu family side, the Liu family members who need to be recorded in the genealogy.

   It seems that the Liu family has been preparing such a formation for a long time, so they have raised a lot of adopted sons and recorded them in the genealogy. They are specially used to form karma with the women of the Liu family, absorb Qi from the other party, and transfer them to the Liu family.

   But anyway, the adopted son is also from the Liu family, which is really disgusting.

  The ancestors of the Liu family started out as bandits and did a lot of evil deeds. According to the causal relationship, they will continue to weaken the luck of future generations.

  According to normal development, not only will the Liu family not be rich now, but they will be poorer.

   Now not only has the business been cleaned up, but it has also developed into a listed group company, which is maintained entirely by the gas flow of in-laws and families, which is very poisonous.

  Luoning thought for a while and said, "Use the evidence in your hands to ask them to divorce."

   "If they still don't agree, and you don't mind the reputation, let the news out and go to the court to file for divorce as soon as possible."

   The release of the news is also a disgust for the Liu family, causing damage to the reputation and a lot of damage to the luck.

   Xiao Yu replied: "What kind of reputation is that? It's not us who were scolded anyway."

   "We are most sympathized by others, and we also play the sympathy card like the Liu family, which is good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 75K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
21.3K 336 156
The top white lotus starred in [Crossing Books] Ru Xi, who had struggled for a long time to climb to the front line and had not yet fulfilled her...
25K 819 98
Xiao Xihe dressed as a female cultivator of the Hehuan Sect in Xianxia Wen. She was poisoned at the beginning and only had 30 days to live. She had t...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...