Sanders Sides Descendants AU

De Loganofthenorth

Virgil as Mal Remy as Evie Remus as Carlos Janus as Jay Roman as Ben Logan as Jane Patton is the son of Snow... Mais

Chapter 1: A Chance
Chapter 2: A Few Adjustments
Chapter 3: Preparations and Spare Time
Chapter 4: Making Things Right
Chapter 6: The Heist
Chapter 7: The Flower King
Chapter 8: Fair Play
Chapter 9: A Little Flavour and a Touch of Fear
Chapter 10: Surprisingly Thankful
Chapter 11: Concerned
Chapter 12: How Does One Learn... Goodness?
Chapter 13: Why One Does Learn Goodness
Chapter 14: Practice and Mistakes
Chapter 15: Getting to Know Eachother
Chapter 16: Study Date
Chapter 17: Mutiny
Chapter 18: A R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S Pheonix
Chapter 19: Be Prepared
Chapter 20: Puzzles
Chapter 21: If Only
Chapter 22: Where I Belong pt 1
Chapter 23: Where I Belong pt 2
Chapter 24: A Busy Morning pt 1
Chapter 25: A Busy Morning pt 2
Chapter 26: A Busy Morning pt 3
Chapter 27: Family Day; Coming Out
Chapter 28: Family Day; White Lies
Chapter 29: Family Day; Earning Approval
Chapter 30: 'Stolen' Hearts and Curses
Chapter 31: What Can We Do?
Chapter 32: Contemplation
Chapter 33: The Coronation
Chapter 34: Learning to Dance
Chapter 35: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 36: Stalling
Chapter 37: Ontop The Roof of Auradon Prep
Epilogue
Update: Disney Next Gen Story
Hi! Do You Mind If I Ask A Question?
Update: Change of Plans
Update: Sequel is published!
Update: Gonna be Editing This Story
Hey Guys! Want Another Descendants AU?

Chapter 5: Not Quite Right

335 9 9
De Loganofthenorth

     Janus's POV

(Realizing that warnings for swears are a bit too common for this fic, so just assume that for the most part there will be swears in this fic 😅)

     "Where is he?" I hissed to myself as I paced back and forth. It was nearly nine pm, he had been gone for hours. How long can one coffee 'date' be? The fact Remus was on a date at all with that guy was enough to make me sick with worry.

     When the door opened and Remus stepped in, I sighed with relief. "What took you so long?" I demanded sharply. "Logan bought me paint." Remus announced with a grin as he held up a bag of art supplies. "Wonderful." I stated sarcastically, arms crossed as I glared at him. "Relax Jannie. Anyways, how'd messing with Roman go?" He dismissed. I couldn't help but snort.

     "Oh, it was going quite well. Until he turned the tables on us, or more specifically on Virgil." I informed him, a smirk tugging at the corner of my lips. "Oh?" Remus inquired. He was instantly invested, and he tossed the bag aside and sat in his bed, giving me his full attention. "So it appears that we're invited to the coronation on Friday, the one Coraline was debating what to wear to. So after confirming that we were invited, Virgil asked if he should wear pastel pink or pastel blue." I explained as I sat on the couch between our beds. Remus snorted and laughed. "Perfect, and what did Roman say?" He asked.

     I allowed my smirk to grow and folded my fingers together, feeling mischievous. "He told Virgil that neither of those colours would do him justice. He told him to wear purple, actually." I told him, chuckling at the memory. "Wait, wait! Are you saying, did he flirt with Captain Emo?" Remus gasped excitedly. "Indeed he did, he even called him beautiful. Virgil was an absolute mess, completely thrown off. It was quite entertaining." I revealed.

     "Do you think Virgie likes him?" Remus questioned. At first he seemed excited, but then he seemed worried. "Wait... Does Virgil like him?" He asked again, but this time in a frightened tone. "I don't know." I admitted, my smirk falling into a frown. "I think he was just surprised. It should be nothing." I dismissed. "Yeah, probably. He hasn't liked anyone since Hook's kid." Remus agreed. "Well, he hasn't admitted to liking anyone since James, at least." I corrected.

     Remus nodded, seeming deep in thought about something. I decided to let him think, we needed to rest anyways in order to be level headed during the heist. "Let's get some shut eye. We wouldn't want to get tired during the mission." I suggested before getting up and walking over to the bathroom. "Yeah..." Remus droned, his mind elsewhere.

I sighed, entered the bathroom, changed into more comfortable clothing, and washed off my make up. I stared at my scars in the mirror for a moment, debating whether or not I'd feel comfortable with Remy and Virgil seeing them. They did know about them due to some accidental cases of seeing them, so it wouldn't be too big of a deal, but I preferred to pretend they didn't exist. "It will be night, we'll be focused on the heist, no one will care." I grumbled to myself before leaving the bathroom. When I returned, Remus was still sitting on his bed, staring into space. He hadn't changed either.

     "Remus, is everything alright?" I asked, sitting on my own bed. He looked quickly in my direction, seeming startled. "Hmm? Oh... Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." He assured me with a reassuring smile. "Remus, don't lie to me. What's wrong?" I pressed. Remus and I told each other everything, so the fact he seemed to be hiding something made me feel uneasy.

     "I... I don't know." He began, looking down at his lap and fidgeting. "Something feels off." He sighed before looking back at me. I could tell he was upset. I took a deep breath to keep myself calm before moving to sit beside him.

     "Like... everything here seems so foreign and confusing and different from how things work at home. Though, it seems kind of right in a way? That doesn't make sense though. This place is stupid and has stupid rules and the hoard all the resources and make us live on crap. Nothing is right about this place. I should ha-I do hate it here... At least I think I do... but maybe I don't? I shouldn't be this conflicted." He ranted, grabbing one of his pillows and hugging it. He was too strong so he had to grab the second one and hug it as well in order to get any comfort from that.

     "I think Logan has you charmed." I sighed after thinking over his words. "They're probably trying to make us like it here so that we'll play by their rules." I elaborated. This seemed to upset Remus further somehow, but he nodded. He made a sniffing sound before getting up and grabbing some comfortable clothes to change into. "Yeah, you're right. He's probably just manipulating me." Remus muttered bitterly before heading into the washroom.

     "Oh dear..." I whispered to myself, feeling even more worried for my friend. Hopefully, after this was over, things would be better than they were before. We would be free, and I'm sure Remus will be happy about that. With that in mind, I went back to bed. I laid down, watching as Remus exited the bathroom and climbed into his own bed. "Night Jannie." He yawned. "Goodnight, Remus." I replied, waiting until he fell asleep to close my eyes.

     Everything will be better after tonight. I assured myself as I drifted to sleep.

     Emile's POV

     I was watching Avatar when Logan came home. If it wasn't a good part, I would have looked away to greet him. Though I did note that it was odd for him to be back after curfew. "My apologies for being late." He said as he closed the door behind him. I didn't want to be rude, so I paused the show to give him my full attention. "No problem roomie! How was your day?" I asked, noticing that he was smiling. That's... huh. He... He never smiles, not even with me or our friends.

     "It was... interesting. I took Remus to my favourite cafe and the art store in order to make up for the misunderstanding." He explained. Logan always did take the extra mile when correcting a mistake. Though that still sounded like a lot for such a small thing. "That's great!" I cheered as he loosened his tie. "Seems like you enjoyed yourself." I added in a curious tone.

     "It was... Pleasant." He admitted hesitantly. He then sat down and continued his work. That was probably all the information I was going to get out of him, so I just smiled before turning back to the tv. I muted it and turned on subtitles, knowing Logan would probably be doing some school work. "I missed tutoring with Patton." Logan then realized, regret in his tone. "That's alright, he didn't show up." I assured him. "He rarely does." Logan sighed.

     "It's been a busy day, but graduation is coming up. Hopefully he'll start showing up more now that it's the last month of the year." I assured him. "At this point he might not graduate, Emile." Logan pointed out. "Well, that isn't the end of the world. I'm sure he'll be alright taking another year." I assured him. "Perhaps... Still, I wish he would accept my help." Logan murmured thoughtfully. "Yeah... He doesn't really like accepting help does he?" I agreed.

     "I'll see if I can talk to him. He usually comes when I do." I decided. "I don't want to bother him." Logan cautioned. "Yeah, well, it's not fair for him to say he'll show up and then not doing so." I huffed. "I suppose." Logan agreed. I could hear him returning to his work, so I decided to let the conversation end there. I'll talk to Patton tomorrow, hopefully I can get through to him. I'm also going to have to talk to Roman, make sure the stress isn't getting to him. I'm sure he'll be happy to know that Logan seems to be enjoying Remus's company, maybe that means this program can work after all.

     Virgil's POV

     I groaned as Remy's alarm went off. Remy must have already been awake because it was immediately shut off. That would make sense since he seemed antsy when I got back from messing with Roman. "Alright Captain, time to rise and gleam." Remy announced, replacing the word shine to make the phrase more eerie. "Five more minutes." I groaned. "It's eleven, Virge. We have to be there in half an hour." Remy reminded me. "Fine." I huffed before getting out of bed.

We walked across the hall and knocked on the door. Remus was a light sleeper so it probably wouldn't be long before he opened the door. As soon as I thought that, the door was open, proving my point.

Remus let us in, seeming wide awake. He's weird that way, always wide awake even if he's just woken up. "Hey Virgie." He greeted with a snicker before running over to Janus's bed to wake him. "Don't call me Virgie." I grumbled as we closed the door behind us. "Jannie, wake up, Captain Crush is here to get us." Remus cheered in a sing-song voice. "Captain Crush?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as Janus stirred awake. "Short for Captain Crush-On-Princey." Remus explained.

"Captain Crush on..." I muttered, my half asleep brain taking awhile to put the pieces together. I felt my cheeks burn when I did, and I glared at both of them. "I don't have a crush on Roman." I snapped. "He made you flustered." Janus reminded me in a slurred voice. "No he didn't! He threw me off. That's it." I insisted. "Sure." Remus teased. My eyes glowed, and Remus looked down as a form of submission. I sighed, doing some breathing exercises to calm down as Janus got out of bed.

"Let's get going. We don't have all day." I ordered. Remy and Janus nodded before heading out. I followed them, then paused to look back at Remus, who was still standing there. I waited a few minutes to see if he'd follow. He didn't.

"Remus?" I promoted, causing him to quickly look up. "Hmm?" He hummed. Something seemed off about him, probably the Logan situation. "Are you going to be alright to do this mission? I can have Remy take your place." I asked, not wanting to risk failing. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I was just waking up." Remus dismissed before heading out of the dorm. I watched him, unsure if he was being honest. This was Remus, he's never lied to me before. He probably had no reason to start now. I dismissed it as my anxiety, and closed the door behind me before following the others.

     Remus's POV

     I followed Remy and Janus, feeling Virgil's gaze from behind me as we walked. I don't know why I'm acting so weird, I don't know why something feels off. Maybe I am half asleep, or maybe this is because of the coffee, maybe Logan put something in the coffee when I wasn't looking. A number of things could be an explanation. I needed to stay focused. We needed to complete this plan, my friends are counting on me, and I don't want to disappoint them.

     As we teleported out of the school with a spell Virgil used, I decided I'd have to put aside whatever this feeling was. I reminded myself about all the things Auradon did to us, to our families, to everyone on the Isle. I remembered how crappy everything was on the Isle, how bad we had it, and reminded myself that it was Auradon's fault that the Isle was like that.

     As we arrived at the museum and took a moment to collect ourselves, I reminded myself that Logan wasn't my friend. He was a stranger who was nice to me for reasons I'm not sure of. Most likely he was trying to manipulate me. I've been friends with Virgil, Remy, and Janus for years. We are a unit, we look out for each other, and I can't let them down.

     "Are you sure you're okay?" Janus mouthed to me while Virgil was filling us in on the plan. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and nodded, giving a reassuring smile. Everything would make sense again once this was over and the Isle was free. We would be celebrated for our achievements, and finally prove ourselves to our parents.

     That's what was important. Not some cute nerd that I somehow made smile.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16K 740 28
Virgil didn't exactly want his powers, they were strange and carried many demons, but he needed them to defeat Diesel and Remus; AKA Deceit and The D...
162K 8.3K 59
#1~ #virgilsanders 9/16/19 #1~#sanderssides 10/25/19 Prince Patton has officially won over the vote for the VK raffle. 3 kids from the isle were to b...
118 9 14
roman and remus also known as the crazy twins get into a accident oneday, both were ina coma never to wake up again, but in their coma they must comp...
12K 471 35
*Sanders Sides And Harry Potter Crossover* *Used To Be Called, Sanders Sides at Hogwarts* *Under Editing* Hogwarts, a school of Witchcraft and Wizard...