The forbidden (Straykids maf...

By your_local_hoee_

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -violence -death -S/A -Drugs -Smut -etc Hey babes for those who have read my stories you kno... More

Introduction
Part 1.
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part. 5
Part. 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Hey!
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41 (last chapter)

Part 23

1.9K 59 64
By your_local_hoee_

3rd person POV:

Y/n speeds into the driveway stopping she turns off the car opening her door she leaves the crutches in the car because she has other things to carry. She grabs her gun, Chan's ring, and the tracker. She puts the ring and tracker back into her pocket.

Y/n limps up to the door way meeting a set of guard's who open it for her to go inside. She goes into the foyer not seeing anyone aside maids and guards.

Hyunjin and changbin walk down the stairs catching y/n's attention. "Where the fuck were you!?" Hyunjin shouts at y/n.

Y/n is a bit taken back because Hyunjin has never raised his voice at her before. "Y/N'S HOME!" Changbin shouts. In less then thirty seconds everyone is in the foyer the last one coming is Jeongin.

"Y/n where did you go?" Lee know asks her. By the look in his eyes and tone of voice she can tell he isn't pleased.

She looks at Felix hoping to at least get soft eyes from him but once she looks at him she can see the anger in his eyes as well.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" Jeongin asks her fuming with rage. "I went to go check out the car that bangtan left in with Chan." She tells him sounding cold and unbothered.

"Y/n you can't just go do that." Felix tells her with a stern voice. "I don't know who you think I am, but I can't do whatever the fuck I want." Y/n tells him her voice sharp.

"I don't know who you think YOU fucking are but no, you can't just go do that! You just put your life at risk and Chan's in risk even more. You do understand that they want YOU dead do you!?" He tells y/n his voice raised.

"I COULDN'T JUST SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING JEONGIN THE MORE TIME I WASTE HERE JUST SITTING AND PONDERING THE MORE TIME HES GOING TO BE THERE GETTING TORTURED. CHAN IS THERE BECAUSE OF ME NOW IF YOU WOULD LET ME FIX THE PROBLEM THAT I STARTED." She screams at him tears wanting to fall from her eyes.

"I CANT STAND YOU WHEN YOU GET LIKE THIS Y/N. YOU BECOME SO CARELESS AND SELFISH WE ALL WANT CHAN TO COME HOME BUT THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP HIM ALIVE UNTIL THEY GET TO YOU. YOU ALWAYS PUT YOURSELF IN POSITIONS THAT MAKE ME WORRY ABOUT YOU I WISH YOU WOULD JUST STOP." He screams at her his face red.

Y/n looks at him calmly on the outside. "Fine..you want to stop worrying then stop. We are done Jeongin, done. Now you don't have to worry about me. I'm going to do anything I have to do to get Chan home as quickly as possible wether I risk my life or not." Y/n tells him. Jeongins eyes begin to water as his throat starts to close up.

"Does everyone understand? I'm going to do anything to get him back I don't want another scolding from any of you." She tells everyone looking at them.

Jeongin walks past her going out the front door slamming it closed. "Soobin, Yeji, and lee know please follow me to Chan's office." Y/n instructs them.

Yeji, Soobin, and Lee know all follow y/n upstairs into Chan's office. "Take a seat." She tells them sitting in Chan's chair they all take a seat across from his desk.

"I found something on the SUV that belonged to bangtan." Y/n tells them. The three of them looked at her very intrigued as to what she had to say next.

"Does anyone have an alliance with OnlyOneOf?" Y/n asks sitting back looking at the three. Soobins eyebrows scrunch up.

"They are one of our rivals why?" Soobin asks y/n. "Lee know?" Y/n asks looking at him. "They've tried negotiating with Chan once on business terms but Chan doesn't like them. They are sneaky." Lee know tells y/n.

"Yeji?" Y/n asks. "OnlyOneOf....we don't really have any association with them." She tells y/n. "Why do you ask?" Soobin asks y/n.

Y/n pulls out the tracker setting it on the desk in front of the three who all look at it. Soobin picks it up looking at it. "O.O.O?" He asks reading the initials on the back y/n had once read.

Y/n nods her head. "Mm yes, they are close Allies with bangtan I had a sexual relationship with the leader KB otherwise known as Shin Kyubin" y/n tells them soobins and lee knows eyes go wide hearing her say that she had a sexual relationship with the leader.

"Anyways, what I'm getting at it...why would the put a tracker on bangtans car?." Y/n states smirking a little already knowing the answer. "Think about it...bangtan and OnlyOneOf are close Allies, yet I found their tracker under one of the bangtan cars.." she tells them giving them a second to catch on.

"Which means that OnlyOneOf is watching them closely."

"But why?" Soobin asks. Y/n let's out a sigh about to explain but lee know does it for her. "So you think that OnlyOneOf is turning on Bangtan?" Lee know asks y/n. "Finally you caught on." Amsge tells him rolling her eyes.

"I haven't heard much about them but aren't they dangerous?" Yeji asks looking at all of them.

"Very" Soobin tells her. "But not as dangerous as us." Lee know says looking at y/n which she returns with a head nod. "So what are you thinking then?" Soobin asks y/n.

"We will set up a meeting, I will call them personally and do it myself. If they are turning on bangtan and know I'm not part of them I doubt they would hurt me especially with the past I've had with KB I became close with them all. Though lee know was right about one thing. They are sneaky, we can't trust them. But I have somethings I need to think about before executing this meeting." Y/n tells them. "I don't want anyone outside of this room knowing about it yet just the leaders and lee know Incase anything were to happen." Y/n says looking at the three of them.

"You do know how dangerous this is right?" Soobin asks her.

"Im aware, and I promise you I'm thinking more logically than emotionally. All I ask is you trust in my word okay?" Y/n asks looking at them. Yeji, Soobin and Yeji both nod their heads agreeing.

"Okay...that will be all then for now I need to get to work. Lee know, I need you and everyone else to keep doing what your doing carry out usual missions go about as if nothing has happened make sure stocks are coming in well, weapons, drugs and materials are being shipped out and brought in. I want as if nothings happened since Chan has been gone. Later tonight please come back in the office so we can go over reports of the club. Also send me the stocks involving the club." Y/n tells them the three.

Soobin and lee know both leave the office but Yeji stays instead. Y/n let's out a sigh tapping a pen onto the desk.

"How are you doing?" Yeji asks her reading her eyes. "I'm fine it doesn't really matter how I'm doing right now we have more important things to worry about." Y/n tells Yeji in a calm voice looking at her with soft eyes though Yeji is able to see through all of that she can tell y/n is freaking out on the inside.

"How are you feeling about your breakup?" Yeji asks her with genuine concern. Y/n's eyes disconnect from Yejis starting to work on the computer.

"I don't want to talk about him right now Yeji. I need to focus on Chan. I can't let myself get emotional I can't let any distractions get in the way." Y/n tells Yeji.

Yeji let's out a sigh. "I understand, really I do but I hope when all of this is over you can look at the situation from his point of view. He was just worried, he was freaking out the moment he realized you left off on your own. Focus on getting Chan home we all will work our hardest for him to come back safely." Yeji stands up leaving Chan's office.

____________________________________
~ One week later~
____________________________________

Y/n POV:

It's now around four in the evening I'm sitting in the conference room on the bottom floor of the house. I had just texted everyone telling them to meet me here. A minute goes by waiting for the members to go in them two more and everyone is now here.

All of us are sitting now at the large conference table me sitting at the head, with lee know sitting beside me and Hyunjin on the other. "There is a mission being made tonight...." I tell them pausing they all look at me confused aside from Lee know, Yeji, and Soobin.

"I will be meeting with OnlyOneOf tonight, as of you know a week ago I had went to find Bangtans SUV and I told you all that I found Chan's ring.... It wasn't the only thing I found. I went under the bottom of the SUV looking for clues and found a tracker under the SUV. The tracker belongs to OnlyOneOf but OnlyOneOf is close Allies with Bangtan.

But OnlyOneOf is tracking and spying on bangtan, which means OnlyOneOf is turning their backs on bangtan. I was close with the leader of OnlyOneOf KB, he and I had a sexual relationship with each other we both became to like each other but nothing intense. I became close with them as well being in bangtan and KB's and I 'relationship' but they are sneaky the wouldn't want to do a favor without something in return. So Tonight I scheduled a dinner with OnlyOneOf. I will bring Hyunjin and lee know. We will not bring weapons. Im going to ask for their help. I will be making a business deal Chan may not like it but he will have to get over it. This brings us closer to finding Chan." I tell them looking at everyone.

"You do know how risky this is right?" Chaeryeong asks me. I nod my head yes. "But your only bringing Hyunjin and lee know.?" Jeongin asks me sounding irritated and offended by what I said earlier. "Lee know is Chan's right hand. That's why I'm bringing lee know. And I'm bringing Hyunjin because I wanted him too." I tell Jeongin. He looks away from me rolling his eyes.

"Why are you only bringing so little?" Yeonjun asks me. "Because I don't want to make them think we are a threat. I told him to bring all of his men and I will bring two of mine showing him I mean no harm. He knows I'm part of SKZ." I tell everyone.

"When do you leave?" Felix asks me. "At seven so In three hours from now." I tell him. "And you two dated?" Changbin asks. "No it was just friends who had sex." I tell him.

Before anyone can say anything else I steer the conversation. "I will be wired that way you can hear everything being said. Though I won't be able to hear you. Hyunjin and lee know will also be wired but they will be able to hear you.

"I'm going to get ready now Hyunjin and lee know quickly have dinner and get ready." I tell them getting up "that's all for now." I tell them. I give them all a bow walking out of the conference room.

I can hear them chattering but keep walking them going upstairs. I go to my room going inside if my closet picking out an outfit. I pick a dress holding it up I notice my hands are shaking really bad. My head starts feeling light making me almost fall. I sit on the sofa in the large closet taking a minute.

Once the light headed feeling simmers down a little bit I get up getting dressed then going to my bathroom to do my hair and make up.

It takes me longer to do my make up since my hands are so shaky. After almost two hours of getting myself ready I'm finally finished.

I put a holster high up my thigh sticking the gun Jisung got me in it. I hear a knock on my door I pull down the bottom part covering both my holster and my gun. "Come in." I call through the door.

"If you aren't going to eat dinner you should at least have a smoothie." Chaeryeong says coming into my room with a smoothie in a cup. "You've been starving yourself. You've lost a lot of weight and your already thin enough." Ryujin tells me as well.

She is right... I haven't been able to eat or sleep since Chan has been gone. I throw up anything I eat and I can't sleep without having nightmares it isn't my first time going without eating or sleeping but never this long.

"Thank you" I say giving them a smile grabbing the smoothie. "I should take better care of myself I apologize" I tell them they both give me a small smile.

"It's understandable as to why you haven't but it doesn't make it okay. Just promise to at least substitute meals with smoothies." Chaeryeong tells me. I nod my head agreeing to her terms.

I hear a buzz a notification appearing on my new phone Hyunjin had gotten me while out a few days ago. It's a message from him and lee know saying they were ready and waiting for me in the weaponry room.

"I need to go meet the guys downstairs." I tell the girls. "Mm we will walk down with you." Ryujin says. We go down the stairs walking into the weaponry room I see Jisung with a necklace.

"It's a microphone... but you can't tell." He tells me I nod my head moving my hair out of the way as he puts it around my neck.

"You look really nice." Felix says to me walking into the room. "Thank you." I tell him giving him a slight smile. My head starts feeling light again the room spinning a little bit.

"Ready?" Hyunjin asks me. I nod my head stepping away from Jisung putting my hair back to as it was before.

We walk across the house to the foyer everyone already being in their Hyunjin and lee know are both in black suits.

"We will be listening in and making sure everything is okay." Changbin tells me. I nod my head giving him a small smile. "Are you scared?" Taehyun asks me. "No, I'm not." I tell him sounding confident.

"Let's go I don't want to be late." I tell Hyunjin and lee know. I look and see Jeongin who's standing there leaning against the wall but not looking at me or saying anything.

To be honest Jeongin and I have only talked a total of three times since we broke up and it was just reports of any missions he's done.

It's been hard and I think I'm finally processing the break up because every time I look at him I just want to cry. But I know if he was holding me in his arms now I wouldn't be able to be strong enough for anyone.

I look away from Jeongin and walk out of the front door lee know and Hyunjin following behind.

"Who's car are we taking?" Hyunjin asks. "Mine.. I will drive us." I tell them. We get to my car opening the doors I get in the drives seat lee know gets in the passenger and Hyunjin gets in the back.

I pull out of the driveway going down the road and set of gates finally going to where OnlyOneOf wanted to meet.

The car ride was silent as I speed down the roads. After forty five minutes of driving we arrive at a large restaurant two stories high. "We are meeting at a restaurant?" Lee know asks. "Yes, they have always liked fancy settings. They rented out the rooftop so it will only be just us." I tell them. They both are still not sure of what's going to happen tonight.

"Whatever happens don't question anything I say just stay silent until I give you the permission to speak okay whatever happens do not interfere?" I ask them.

"Okay." They tell me. We get out of my all black Lamborghini locking the doors. Hyunjin opens the door for me letting me in first the restaurant indeed extremely fancy.

"Do you have a reservation?" The hostess asks. Before I could respond I hear a familiar voice I haven't heard in quite a while.

"They are with us, party of ten on the rooftop." I turn around and see KB along with the other members. We greet each other by bowing to one another including lee know and Hyunjin.

The hostess then takes us upstairs we all walk up the stairs KB walking beside me he wraps his arm around my waist. I can sense lee know and Hyunjin's intense energy. I feel Lee knows hand touch my shoulder about to pull me back. I turn my hand slightly looking down at his hand.

"It's fine Minho." I say lee know takes his hand back KB looks back at lee know giving him a devilish smirk.

As much as I want his hands off of me I need this to go my way as much as possible. We get to the rooftop the wether is absolutely beautiful including the scenery. We sit down at a circular table lee know and Hyunjin sitting on either side of me.

"You look amazing." KB tells me giving me a smirk. "Thank you, and you as well." I say back returning the complaint. "How've you been y/n?" Nine asks. "I've been well...busy but well." I tell him.

"I hope you have all stayed healthy." I tell them looking at each member. They all say yes or nod there head giving me a smile. "I've missed you, you know." KB says giving me a certain look his eyes sparkling giving off the charm he's always had.

"But when we found out you are in SKZ I'm not going to lie I was shocked. You aren't a Kim...your a Bang...an enemy that was once an alliance." KB says coming off a tad threatening.

"Could I start you off with something to drink?" A waiter says I look up and immediately recognize him knowing Hyunjin and lee know did as well. They don't say anything or act any different instead doing as I asked and not interfering.

"You are paying correct?" I ask looking at KB who gives me an amused look. "It would be rude to let the lady pay." Love says giving me a smile. "Perfect, I will have the 1945 Romanee-Co" I tell the waiter ordering the most expensive wine on the menu.

Some of the guys let out a laugh "classic y/n giving KB a run for his money." Junji laughs "literally" mill adds.

Everyone orders there drinks the wine quickly coming back. "So where is Chan?" KB asks now more serious. "Bangtan has him captive. It's a long story really." I tell them sipping my wine. I feel Lee know and Hyunjin look at me. And I know everyone at home is shocked I told them. OnlyOneOf knowing chan is gone and I'm in charge they will attempt to take advantage of the situation.

KB slightly tilts his head intrigued. I can see the looks in the other members eyes change now looking at me more as if I'm pray.

"If your favor that you were wanting is to give you any information on bangtan it's a no." KB tells me. I was expecting this from him to be quite honest.

I take another sip of wine giving him a little smirk swirling the wine around in the glass then setting it down onto the table.

"We know you have been spying on bangtan. You are turning your back against them aren't you? It's a rhetorical question so you don't have to answer. Are they not giving you enough?" I ask tilting my head poking out my bottom lip.

"Your smart y/n, bringing us here on an agreement because you do know if I knew that coming in you'd all be dead right?" KB asks.

"Well that is why I made it." I tell him crossing my legs. "I have an offer I'm willing to make you." I tell him. He looks at me interested staying silent he raises his glass tilting it a tad for me to go on.

"If you help me out I will sell stocks with you regarding the club." I tell him. I can see the money flicker in his eyes as his aura changes slightly. "Twenty five percent." I tell him. I knew he would raise the price which is why I started low but still a big portion of the stocks being sold.

"Forty five." KB says "thirty." I tell him lowering it a bit. "Fifty." He says raising it back up. "Forty." I say. "Sixty, fifty, or nothing." KB tells me sipping his wine mentally moving his chess piece. But little does he know he has himself right where I want him mentally knocking his piece off the bored. "Fine, fifty it is." I tell him with a hint of aggravation in my voice and irritation in my face.

I feel Hyunjin and lee know both slightly turn their heads looking at me. I avoid eye contact from them knowing they are probably questioning everything trying to figure out which part of this was worse.

"What do you want to know." KB then asks. I can't help but a little smile form on my face. "Songpa-Gu on the out skirts." KB tells me. "Can you tell me exactly where I will need proof." I tell him. KB looks back at Yoojung. "Forward the address and the car trackers locations." KB instructs him. Y/n looks over to lee know. "Give Yoojung Binnie's information and have him confirm that what's being sent is true." I tell lee know. He does as I say then pretending to text changbin knowing changbin and everyone listening right now.

"Why do you have trackers but not any audios or surveillance?" I ask KB. "We hadn't gotten that far. They just moved in not long ago it's easier to place trackers on cars then bugs or surveillance in their house." He tells me. "Do you have an outline of the property or?" I ask taking a sip of wine.

KB looks back at Yoojung. "Send her the landscaping, outline of the house, and the blueprints." KB instructs him.

"There is one more thing." I tell him. He looks at me interest lurking in his eyes.

"If anything we're to happen I'd like to make a contract with you." I tell him pulling a document from my purse with a pen. I slide it both over to him. He takes it out starting to read it.

"If anything we're to happen and you all die your men become mine. And if anything happens to me and or Chan you would have all of our members slash soldiers." I know saying this everyone is definitely caught off guard.

"Sixty." KB tells me piercing my eyes "fifty five." I tell him. "Deal." He tells me then signing the papers. He gives me the pen and the document back as I sign my signature in the document as well holding up my part.

"Y/n everything they sent has been confirmed to be true." Lee know tells me. "Good." I tell Lee know but looking at KB with a smirk on my face.

"Well now that I got everything I needed." I tell him shrugging my shoulders I stand up pushing my chair out. I then quickly grab the gun from in between my thighs sitting in the holster out shooting each member member in the head saying their name one by one. "Nine...Love...Junji..mill...Rie.....and...well before you go I'd like to thank you for doing business with me." I say to him anger in his eyes I shoot him in the temple killing him. Now all of them dead.

"Oh my god y/n!" Hyunjin gasps. "I can't believe you did that, that was so cool!!" Hyunjin tells me again. I feel my head getting light again my body gets weak so suddenly I fall against the chair lee know and Hyunjin quickly catching me. "Y/n are you okay?" I hear lee know ask his voice filled with concerns. The darkness is getting darker my vision starting to go away but yet I can still hear.

3rd person POV:

Y/n's body falls to the floor her only sense is hearing. Though the voices of both Hyunjin and lee know start to fade. "Y/n she needs help we need to get her to the hospital!" Hyunjin says to lee know and everyone at home. "What happened!?" Jeongin shouts to Hyunjin and lee know.

A/n:

Hey!!!! I hope you liked this chapter what do you think!?!?? Plsssssssss let me know, I'm dying to know. And what do u think is going to happen? How do you feel that y/n and Jeongin broke up :(

Also I'm not sure when my next updates will be. It's been hard to write I've had such bad anxiety it's really messing up my able to focus and write. But I will try my hardest for you all fighting!!!!!!!💜💜💜💜

One more thing do we have any lyOns in here???????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bad Guy By <3

Fanfiction

35.1K 899 12
(COMPLETED) Han Jisung is the leader of the biggest mafia gang and his crew kidnaps Y/n. Jisung ends up having a liking to her. But his rival mafia g...
13.7K 484 17
Will there any peace in obsession?
25.7K 750 36
This is a Felix x reader ff. Felix is the leader of a gang, y/n is the unlucky girl that can't catch a break. No matter how far away from trouble she...
78.2K 1.9K 33
"I don't want her as my dance partner" . Hyunjin and Y/N never got along. So how were they supposed to be dance partners?! What will change between t...