Turn: Washington's Spies: Ham...

By Ashalynn87

One-shots and other TURN and even Hamilton(the musical) stuff. (But mostly TURN) I've never done something li... More

REQUESTS HERE :]
Reader x Townsend: Is there something wrong with the eggs I boiled for you?
Reader x Townsend: the boiled eggs-Part two
Reader x Townsend (part 1)
Reader x Simcoe: You're not filled with terror at my vengful lust?
Male Reader x Simcoe: I cant wait anymore
Male Reader x Simcoe: I dont care
Simcoe x Reader PT ONE
Simcoe x Reader PT TWO
Simcoe x Reader
Simcoe x Male Reader with fluff/angst
Simcoe x Reader x Abe Pt1
Male Reader x Lafayette: I dont know, I might have to come see you again.
Male Reader x Lafayette: you need, an escort
Lafayette x Fem!Japanese!Reader
Turn Boys Reacting To Your Death: Benjamin, Hamilton, Lafayette, and Townsend
Turn Boys React To Your Death Prt2: Andre' and Woodhull
Turn Boiz Reacting To Ur Death prt 3: hamilton
Turn boys reacting to your death: Washington, Hamilton, Lafayette, and Tallmadge
Turn Boys react to your death: Abe, Simcoe, Brewster, and Ben
Male Reader x John Laurens
John Laurens x GN Mongolian Reader
Female Reader x Peggy (turn)
Peggy Shippen x Female Reader
Reader x John Andrí
Andre x Reader (Angst/fluff)
Andre x reader
Andre x f!reader with fluff/angst (pt2)
Andre x reader fluff/angst (prt3)
Reader x Hewlett: You are my new star
Reader x Hewlett (Part One)
Reader x Hewlett (Part Two)
Reader x Hewlett (Part 3) uwu
Hewlett x Reader part 4
Hewlett x Reader: The Star and The Moon
Caleb Brewster x Reader
Ensign Baker x Reader
Ensign Baker x reader
Male Reader x George Washington
Reader x Washington: Yorktown
Washington x (young) Wife Reader
Washington x Reader (Reader Dressed as Man)
Washington x Reader
Washington x Reader
Washington x Reader (Part One)
Hamilton x Reader: Forbidden
Reader x Hamilton: Forbidden part 2
Male Reader x Hamilton
Female! Reader x Alexander Hamilton
Reader x Hamilton (Reader is Washington's Daughter)
Alexander Hamilton x GN!TibetainReader
Hamilton x Reader
Male Reader x Benjamin Tallmadge: Guess I need a new coat
Male Reader x Tallmadge
Ben Tallmadge x Reader
Benjamin Tallmadge x reader
Ben Tallmadge x Reader
Ben Tallmadge x Male Reader
Eliza x Male Reader

Andre x f!reader with fluff/angst (pt1)

35 2 0
By Ashalynn87

This was a request from RiseandReigns: In this Andre realizes he loves the reader too late after she gave up everything for him. I hope u enjoy!!!

This is a part one, part two is already in the works, it's just this chapter got so very very very long. But enjoy ya'll!

-----------------------------------------------------

New York City. Your city. You loved it so much. You grew up here, your family is in good wealth and of class, lots of acquaintances and one true friend. You had a love once, but it was gone before it began and you gave no part of your mind to it. It was over, a childhood infatuation and nothing more. Your mother desired you to marry, your father wanted you to be with someone you loved, said he had enough money so you didn't have to marry into wealth to survive. You started to not believe in true love when your father talked about marriage, but when your mother talked about it, it made you feel like you had to be comfortable with the idea of getting married, to be with someone you could tolerate till death did you part. A comfortable marriage, a livable one, a wealthy one. You would like to marry for love but love was so rare to find and so felt that a comfortable marriage was going to befall you and become your path.

"Are you ready for the party tonight?" your mother asked proudly. 

"I suppose." you respond continuing a game of cards with your best friend. "I have invited the officers. Maybe you will meet your husband tonight?" Mother takes the cards from your hand "Wear your best dress dear." She wanted you to agree. "Of course, Mother. I shall be in my best and most finest of jewels." you speak sarcastically and take the cards back. "Full Suit." you lay the cards down. Your best friend Gilbert just smiles. His father was a judge, a famous judge in New York. "I heard you and your family were also invited, please don't linger too close to my daughter, I want her to look available for the officers."

"You mean like on the market as if she a cow to buy for rich milk?" he joins in sarcastic attitude. Your mother rolls her eyes and crosses her arms and storms out the room with heavy foot work. "Just get ready."

"How on earth did that creature marry your father?" Gilbert grumbled. "It was arranged. I suppose that is why he wishes I marry for money, he didn't get to marry for that, mother got what she wanted from a marriage... money and security." you look to him. "Do you wish to marry?"

"Why, you asking for my hand in marriage [y/n]?" he jokes. "No. Just I don't know if I want too." you sit up and make way to your room. "I'm glad you brought your wardrobe."

"Imagine her look when we both descend the stairs, to ride to this special ever so important party of hers." he takes you by the arm and you both get ready for the party. Gil was a great friend, the only true friend you had, it was nice, if men were creepy in public or watching you too weirdly he would step up and call you his wife and the men would back off a huge chunk of the time. 

"[y/n], lets go!" your mother shouted. You stood atop the stairs with your hand around Gilberts arm. "Ready mother." she looks up and scoffs as you and Gil give a smug look. "It would be rude not to offer a friend of the family a ride, especially with the room we have in the-"

"He is not- he is your friend dear."

"He is my friend," your father joins. "Its improper, we have room Wife, after all, he is a family friend." your father gives you a smile. You descend the stairs and soon into ride. You sat across from your father. He had a look of pride on his face. Once you arrive and enter the home of one General Howe. You see a room of men in red uniform. You saw some other women there so you though that would help distract some of the men and turn their eyes away from you.

General Howe approached. "Welcome Judge [y/l/n], I see this is your lovely wife Olla and wonderful daughter."

"Indeed. Olla, [y/n], may I introduce you to General Howe." your mother curtsied and you bowed your head lightly making eye contact, "it's an honor General." 

"Come, enjoy the party." you walk past him and see some women you know as acquaintances, Gilbert soon joins after introducing himself to the general. You and Gil join the girls in a card game. "Don't look now but someone is looking this way." Gil whispers to you. Across the way stood a man in red uniform and a single braided strand of hair. He breaks eye contact and looks away to drink his wine. "Maybe he is your type." you whisper back to Gil. You continue the game when he walks up and asks a woman next to you to dance. The whole time he danced with her he kept looking to see of you were watching him, sometimes you would make slight eye contact for just a split second. 

He then asked another to dance, once again checking to see if you were looking, perhaps he was looking for signs of jealousy, but he would not find that from you, you just continued playing cards with your best friend. As you made quick eye contact with the man a dress blocked your vison. "Mother."

"Get that man to dance with you, he is a Major, he is single. Dance with someone here."

"I will dance with Gilbert." you draw a card from the pile. "No, dance with him or the General, or else." She smiled and returned to join others in gossip. You stand up and smile. The dance ends and he approaches you, "Might I ask for this dance?"

"Yes, but only because my mother is forcing me too dance and not because of your little jealousy game you were trying to play." You take his hand and make your way to the floor to dance. "Is your mother the brooding force in the corner?" you look to see her. "Yes, Sir." you smile. "Enchanting isn't she?" you groan. "You could say that." he chuckled. "I have to admit you are quite interesting."

"Interesting in the fact I didn't act like most women? Any other would have played your game."

"Smart." he smiled. "I could use a brain like yours. I have heard much about you."

"Like what?" what could people have said about you? Its not like your worth gossip unless it involved Gilbert. "That you have a power to keep men away, doesn't stop them from being enchanted by you however."

"Is that so?" you were curious about where this was going. "Do you know a James Weswood?" you thought about that name then it hit you, he was a young man a few years older than you who was interested in you some time ago before moving to England with his older brother. "Yes, what about him?"

"He is a Lieutenant in the Kings Army now." The dance ended and he was getting ready to walk away. You were intrigued by this Major. "Didn't catch your name."

"Major John Andre," he kissed your hand. "At your service Miss [y/l/n]." He walked away as your mother rushed to you. "First step done now." she rambled on but all you could think about was what on earth could be going on in that mans head.

The night was coming to an end, you and Major Andre would exchange glances.  Once the night came to an end, the Major invited you to a private dinner to discuss things. You agreed. The ride home your father fell asleep and your mother went on and on about how handsome the major was and how he must have lots of money. You and Gil would exchange looks, rolling your eyes. 

Once home you woke father and he and mother went off to bed. Gilbert wished you goodnight before leaving, not before teasing you about Major Andre's Private Dinner Invite he overhead. "So we are getting married then?"

"Good night!" you pushed him out the door where his father waited with a coach. You went up to your room and lay in bed. A dinner with a Major, just you and himself. What if this would lead somewhere? Assuredly not... right? You didn't know what dinner entailed or what it was about.

Two days later and it was time to go to dinner with the Major. You told father and mother you were going to see Gil. Gil said he would cover and stay home so if they ever asked it was just to read in each others company. You knocked on the door and a maid opened. "I have an invite-" The Major then appeared behind her. "Welcome, Miss [y/l/n]." you entered the home and it was quite lovely. "Your home is beautiful."

"Thank you, most don't notice such things." he lead you to the dinning room. "How are you this evening?"

"I am well. Thank you for asking, and yourself?"

"I am also quite well." He says as he pulled out your chair. "So, why this private dinner?"

"Jump right to it then." he chuckled a bit to himself. "I work in spies, for the King." His asking about James Weswood was abundantly clear. "Why do you need Lieutenant Weswood?"

"I hope to make him double. He is not well known, it would be easy to have him switch sides while giving us information. Just tell me all you remember about him."

"I see. You just want to know if he is a viable option to be your man on the inside." you took a sip of wine. "Alright. I can do that, but what's in it for me?" you smile and take other sip of wine. "Besides, helping the King."

"You are a business woman." he too sips his wine. "You will be paid like any other spy and I hope for a friendship." you smile and grab a glass of water and he does as well. "To business and King." you say, "And to our friendship." he adds as you cheers.

You see him for private dinner once a week to discuss the best game plan to convert Lieutenant Weswood into spy, both from his experience as a major and from your experience knowing Weswood years ago. You told him about how he would come over for party's your mother hosted and how you believe he may have liked you at one point but that went nowhere. His behavior, attitude, mentality. Everything you could remember you told Andre about it.  And so, you and Andre got close, he showed you inventions Benjamin Franklin left behind aswell as his interests. He was an artist, you took notice of his sketches and one day he showed you a sketch he did of you while you were reading a book. The whole time you were reading you thought he was working on his stuff but no, he was looking at you, drawing you. 

Then the next thing you knew, you realized you were falling in love with this man. This day was like any other, eating and talking. Informing Andre that Weswood would be coming up to New York to visit you. That the plan was about to be in full motion. That's when you saw a look change in Andre's eyes, a softened look. "I want to play you something." he pulled out a flute and began to play a most beautiful and elegant ballad sounding song, you couldn't place the artist and that is when he informed you that he composed the piece himself, just for you. 

Your mother was out and about on the town when she passed by Gilbert's home and saw him through the window drinking tea, but there was no second tea set for you, she waited and you didn't show. She stormed up to the door and Gilbert answered. "Gilbert darling," she shifted her stance "is my daughter alright, I can't help but see that my daughter is not here."

"She is resting on my bed, she felt a bit under the weather."

"Can I see her?" Gilbert blocked the doorway, "No, she didn't want to be disturbed. Good day Mrs. [y/l/n]." he closed the door. Where were you and why would you lie? Where could you even be?"

"Thank you again for a most wonderful evening. I'll see you next week." you smile looking into his beautiful eyes. "I would like you to come by tomorrow night."

"I will see you tomorrow night." you smile. You exit the home and see Gilbert. "Gil? What are you doing here?"

"Covering for you. Your mother stopped by, you felt a little ill and now I am taking you home." he was an amazing best friend. "Thank you, Gil." you both begin your way to your home. Gilbert nocked on the door and your father opened, you saw your mother knitting on a chair. "Sorry mother, I needed to rest."

"Thank you for looking after my little girl." your father kissed Gilberts hand. "Dad!" you teased lightly, he was always worried when you were sick, you were his only child. "Anytime Mr. [y/l/n]." Gilbert gleamed. See you-"

"Tomorrow." you interrupted Gil. "Your father makes such great tea, it helped my headache today." Gil gave a look. He knew you were eager to see Andre again kind of look. "Of course, see you tomorrow." and he exited the home. "So soon? How ill are you?" your mother questioned. "Not too ill anymore, like I said the rest helped. Besides, my best friend is a good boost of moral." you turn to your father, "Night Dad." you head off to your room. "Night." your father says back, he turns to your mother and you here him say, "Gilbert is such a good friend, good friends are hard to come by, especially with our social standing. False friends everywhere."

The melody Andre played replayed in your mind over and over, you couldn't sleep, you had fallen in love, and you were sure he must have felt the same way. No one just draws someone and does a song for them. Not unless there is something more there. You were troubled, would you tell him you loved him or wait for him to say it first? Is that why he wants to see you again so soon? Was that why he wanted to see you tomorrow? So many things danced around in your mind. In your mind.

"Welcome back Miss ]y/l/n]." you entered the home and he shut the door behind you, "You know. We have known each other for some time, perhaps you can start calling me by my first name. [y/n]." he smiled "I would love to call you [y/n], and you," he walked closer to you brushed a stray strand of hair from your face so he could look at you "You can call me by mine. John."

"John." you blush. "I have to say, you get more beautiful every time I see you, [y/n]."

"Is that so?"

"I know so." he got closer and you put your hands on his chest. "I have something to say." you whisper as one of your hands travel up his chest and to his braid and twirl it between your fingers. "I... I..." you look up at him "I think... I love you." he softly holds your face. "I have been waiting for you to say those words." he looks into your eyes almost asking if he could kiss you and you say yes with just the look on your face. He kisses your lips softly and you embrace him.

He began to lead you up the stairs and to the bedroom. You both engaged in a beautiful night together. It was bliss, it was everything you wanted and so much more. He kissed your neck and pulled you close. "Don't go."

"I have to return home." you giggle as he continued to kiss. "Surely that friend of yours will cover for you again." you smile, Gilbert would cover for you. "I suppose, but you don't know my mother as I know her, she will sniff around." you get out the bed. "Next time I shall stay all night with Gilbert prepared to cover for me."

"I see we are already planning our next adventure." He gets out of the bed and helps you get dresses. Before you are out the door he gives you one more passionate kiss. "Not tomorrow night but the next?" you ask. "Sounds splendid. It is set." your return home was long, at least it felt that way. You wished you stayed but you had to be careful, especially with eyes everywhere, he was a major and you the daughter of a judge. You would write a letter to Gil asking to cover you. You would owe him big time for all this covering he's been doing for you. You walked into your home and saw mother. "I'm tired mother, I am going to bed." you rush past her. "Something is different about you dear."

"Nothing is different mother. Good night." you rush up the stairs. The next day mother was down the stairs already, you rushed out the door. "I'm off to see Gilbert again!" you practically ran to his house. 

"You and the Major... had sex?" Gilbert was intrigued. "Yes, I love him."

"What was the sex like?"

"Gilbert!" you blush. "It was great. Magical even." you drink you tea. "I'm going to see him again and stay the night."

"And you want me to cover for you." he drinks his tea. "Live and love Beauty." Beauty was an old nickname he would call you, you hadn't heard that in so long. "Besides, good news, your mother will be happy he has money as a Major, and your father will be happy it is love."

"Yes." you smile. "I can make them both happy." Every time you would see Andre you would stop at Gilberts' home to let him know it was a night. It was ecstatic bliss. For three and a half weeks you would stop by when you could. He informed you that he would have to leave to Philadelphia within a week, but he said he would visit, and so this night was unlike any other night, but it could be the last night before he had to leave to Philadelphia.

You rolled over and sighed. Andre began kissing your neck. "John please." he continued, brushing your hair away. "There is a man I want to turn spy, get him inside the continental army." you giggle as he kissed your neck. "Oh?" you wondered who else he wanted to turn besides Weswood. "And who would that be?" Andre adjusted himself to face you. "I want you, to write to Lieutenant James Weswood." He pushed your hair out of your face but you leaned back from him and his touch. "You want me... to write... to him?" He tried to brush hair from your face but you leaned away once again. You knew Weswood, that he could still harbor affections towards you. You knew this man. You knew him too well. "You want me... to be with another man?"

"No. Its not like that, I know you can keep him at a distance as you have done with men before. With this man before."

"I didn't though, he moved across the sea." you pleaded. "This is important to me, essential even." he could see the look spread across your face. "I promise, we will reunite after,"  He kiss your hand "and be married."

You blush lightly and smile. "and married." you kiss his hand. He leans in and kisses your lips. "and be married." he reassured you. "Married." you whispered between kisses. Engaging in a pleasurable experience once more.

The next morning Andre kissed you awake. "I would like to ask your father permission to marry you." you sat up quickly. "Truly?"

"Yes, of course. I know he will approve. As you have said he has always wanted you to marry for love. I do worry about your mothers opinion of me however."

"Why so? You are of money or have money at least, do you not?"

"Afraid not so much. I am money yes, but not to her liking nor do I posses as much as she deem worthy enough for her precious daughter." you grab his hand and hold it close to your chest. "She need not know. All you can say is you have money and are a Major for the King. That is all you need say." He gives you that look, he can not lie to your family. "I will get more money and make sure they both approve of this marriage." you kiss his hand. "I have to return home now." he held your face in his hands. "One day, this will be home and I wont have to see you leave." he kissed your head.

You returned home and sat at your writing desk, and you began your letter to Lieutenant James Weswood. 

--------------------------------

Next part coming soon!!! Have a great day ya'll!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.6K 32
This is just a book of Hamilton x readers Requests are open.... I am allowed to decline ideas so don't get offended. I will do fluff or mild kissing...
52.6K 1.1K 33
Welcome! I originally did Hamilton oneshots but now am expanding into more musicals, but I will still do Hamilton. Reader is typically presumed as a...
33.3K 1.6K 43
Mostly lams... and mullette and Jeffmads with some philiodosia mixed in for good measure.
41.9K 269 45
.art cred is by ziksua because the link isn't working 🐁 . Angst . Fluff . Smut .anything really . Jeffmads . All ships . kinda scared it'll be tak...