ฦ’ฮฑะบั” ฮนั‚ ั‚ฮนโ„“ ัƒฯƒฯ… ะผฮฑะบั” ฮนั‚

By TheBlocc__

"๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ." --๐š๐šŠ๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐š–๐šž๐š›๐š More

Character Visuals
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII

Chapter VIII

2.3K 118 0
By TheBlocc__

19th Monday
3rd Person P.O.V
Geneva Centered

Geneva woke up to her phone ringing somewhere in the bed. She didn't feel like finding it so she let it go to voicemail. When it rung again is when Ryan woke up and complained.

"Bro answer yo phone." Ryan said pulling the phone from up under one of their bodies and handing it to her.

When Geneva saw who it was as she let it go to voicemail again and went back to sleep. Waking up once again to the twins coming in the room to wake her. Apparently someone was here for her. Both girls got up confused and made their way downstairs.

"Geneva you have a visitor." Sharon said and opened the door up more for the person.

When Geneva saw the man she wanted to scream for him to leave but she didn't want to cause a scene.

"You know this man?" Sharon asked.

"Of course she does I'm her father." The man said and Geneva glared at him. Sharon waited for a response before leaving the two alone.

"Yea. I'm sorry this will just be a minute." The girl said before stepping out the house closing the door behind her. "What are you doing here?"

"You weren't answering my calls nor text."

"Really? They must've not gone through." She said sarcastically. "How did you even find me?"

"I asked around." He said casually.

"Used your connections. What do you want?"

"Well I would like to spend Christmas with my daughter."

"So why don't you go home to them." She said referring to her two step sisters.

"Really your gonna be difficult?"

"That's not my family and you haven't acted like my father in a long time so no I'm not going home." She said.

Her parents relationship wasn't the best her father was always working and never made time for them. Only 6 months after her mother died did her dad get into a relationship and less than a year later married her.

The women came with 4 kids of her own. Two older than her and two younger. She felt like and outcast because she didn't really get along with her step-siblings. They were tolerable in her opinion. Her father didn't do anything to make her feel better yet somehow he felt entitled to her love.

"I'm paying for you to go to college that's not being a father?" He asked narcissistically.

"Are you serious? Please don't act like your doing me a favor. We know you just wanted to get rid of me so you can be with your family." Geneva said pissed.

"That's not tru."

"Whatever. I would like it if you left and don't call my phone nor text me again."

"I don't think your mother would agree with how your treating me." He said and Geneva could feel her blood boiling.

"How I treat you!? Are you deadass right now?" Geneva yelled.

"Geneva?" Earnest called out. The two just now realizing him pulling up along with his 3 sons. "You ok?"

"Yea." She said after taking a breath.

"Do we have a problem here?" He asked.

"There's no problem." Genevas father said.

"I wasn't talking to you." Earnest said waiting for the girl to answer.

"Yea. We're fine he was just leaving. Weren't you?" Geneva said to her father. The man sighed and nodded making his way back to his car.

The group went into the house after her father left. When she walked in she could tell everyone had heard her yelling. She went upstairs not wanting questions or sympathy.

Geneva couldn't even be shocked her father always been like this. Didn't mean it didn't hurt tho. She knew he only called or texted so she could never say he doesn't reach out. She couldn't wait until she never had to deal or take anything from him again.

Their conversation had made her upset and thinking about her mother. She wasn't in the mood for human interaction so she stayed in her room for the rest of the day. Everyone figured she needed space and didn't bother her.

After the house went quiet and it was late Geneva figured people had went home or to bed she made her way downstairs to the kitchen. She was grabbing a drink when she heard a voice behind her.

"Late night snack?" Earnest asked the girl. She jumped and paused for a sec before turning around and facing the man.

"Yea sorry."

"No need to apologize." He said sitting at the counter. "You seemed pretty upset earlier do you wanna talk about it?"

"Family problems is all." She said. She didn't really wanna bore him with the details and he figured she wouldn't understand with how close his family is with one another.

"Trust I understand more than you know. Just cause we all close don't think we don't argue and fuss like every other family." He told her like he was reading her mind. She sighed and took a seat next to him.

"Sometimes I wonder why my mother stayed with my father. He was never good to us, never around it was like she raised me herself." She explained. "He didn't even give a fuck excuse my language when she died. He moved on a couple months later and didn't even stay her whole funeral. I had to stay with my uncle after my mother died cause my father was never home."

She ranted to him and he listened to every word. If she thought talkin to Ryan about her mother was helpful this was like a burden lifted off her shoulders. She was relieved to have finally got all this off her chest.

She talks with her uncle every now and then seeing as he's the only real family she has left. But seeing as he's been in prison these last few months on an assault charge against her father (long story) it's hard sometimes. She mentally reminds herself to go see him when she goes back to SC.

Once she feels like she's explained and got everything off her chest she goes quiet waiting for Earn's response.

"Your dad seems like a piece of work." Earnest said making Geneva laugh a lil.

"Understatement." She said making him laugh in return.

"I think that your a very strong young women. To have been through everything you've been through and still be such a strong independent person is admirable. I believe your mother would be proud of you and I know that's not always easy to believe but she is. When my brother died I regretted every decision I made in life every decision that lead to that moment. It took a long time I'll admit to have a sense of normalcy around but I had to come to terms with it and live my life to the fullest like I know he would want me too."

Earnest explained and talked to Geneva about loss and how he lived his life knowing his brother died for him. They bonded over their experiences and how they both coped. They even started sharing memories with each other and Geneva was beyond grateful for the man.

————————————————————————
I don't really know what to say but enjoy

I'll be back in August like I've said many times

Love y'all and thankful for all y'all that read and voted this is not the end I swear it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 18K 32
"๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ" -๐€ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
611K 26.9K 41
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ"
1.8M 80.6K 42
"๐˜พ'๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ" ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ "๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
144K 2.2K 40
"๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ". * DISCONTINUED *