After I Died, I Was So Popula...

By Xianxing_xu

Synopsis Tang Dynasty painter Fu Yi died and found himself reincarnated in the modern world in the body of a... More

After I Died, I Was So Popular Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Untitled Part 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117

Chapter 70

2.1K 70 14
By Xianxing_xu

When Qi Lele's call was received, Qi Yingjun felt a little complicated.

Although his attitude has changed now, he is on Qi Linqing's side, but the friendship between him and Qi Lele who grew up together is still there.

Objective and subjective emotions are intertwined in his mind, like a mess, making him confused.

"Brother." The other party called.

Qi Yingjun suddenly recovered, and said, "Well, what's the matter?"

Qi Lele smiled bitterly, "Could it be that I can't call you if I am fine now?"

Qi Yingjun hesitated and said, "It's not..."

Qi Lele: "I have something to ask you for help."

Qi Yingjun was taken aback, and immediately said, "You said."

"A lot of people scold me on the Internet... Just now the agent called and said that the brand side wants to unilaterally terminate the contract with me, and I have to pay liquidated damages for reputation reasons... I need a lawyer, brother, can you help me? ?"

Qi Lele's tone was a little flustered and cried faintly, so Qi Junjun couldn't help but feel soft when he heard it.

The scene of their past ten years comes to mind.

Qi Yingjun can clearly remember the moment when he was moved to Qi Lele in his early twenties.

But I don't know when, this kind of taboo, the feeling of not seeing the light has disappeared.

He returned to normal again.

Qi Yingjun gave a light cough, and said, "It's normal to be scolded by netizens. You came here before Linqing. Lele, think about it. After all, you are not RMB. It is impossible for everyone to like you. Calm down. If you need a strong heart in the entertainment industry, you should experience it in advance."

Qi Lele's voice on the other end of the phone was a little hysterical:

"Why! I have never been scolded before! At that time..."

At that time everyone liked him.

There are his parents who love him, his brother who loves him, his fiancé who loves him deeply, fans who love him fanatically, and the brand that pleases him...

Obviously, before Qi Linqing came back, everyone held him in the palm of his hand.

He was dubbed the prince by netizens.

But now, all this is like a dream, and a bubble that bursts with just one poke.

Qi Yingjun thought for a moment, and said, "Let's do it, I'll find a lawyer for you. What about Fu Hanri? Why doesn't he speak for you?"

As an extremely influential movie actor in China, Fu Hanri, as long as he announces his marriage to Qi Lele, or even writes on Weibo, is enough to save Qi Lele's current reputation.

What's more, Qi Lele's black material is currently limited to poor acting skills.

Qi Lele wailed: "I broke up with him..."

If Qi Yingjun heard these words in the past, he would definitely be excited.

But now, there was a sober sentence in his heart: No wonder you came to me.

Qi Yingjun said politely: "Then I can't help you much."

After all, when Qi Linqing was hacked by the entire network before, the Qi family did not make any move to clean him up.

"All right, brother trouble."

Qi Lele sobbed, but did not actively hang up.

Qi Yingjun listened for a while, but hung up.

Compared with Qi Lele's fragile glass heart, he finally understands how powerful Qi Linqing, who didn't care about the bad reviews of netizens, is now.

At the same time, the netizens who found the red mole on the tiger's mouth in Qi Linqing launched a magnifying glass investigation.

A large number of live videos of new Chinese painting artists are circulating on the Internet.

Although the quality of the live broadcast is a bit vague, a careful comparison can still reveal the mystery.

[Really exactly the same! ! ]

[Too alike, so alike]

[I don't believe this is a coincidence]

[If this is a stone hammer, it is absolutely shocking! ]

[The newcomer to Chinese painting is a giant of Chinese painting recognized even by Bangzi Country and Sakura Island. ]

[No wonder he took the ID of the new Chinese painting artist, wonderful, really wonderful]

[Families compare the timeline. The time when the new Chinese painting artist announced that he would temporarily retired, it happened that Qi Linqing was about to enter the studio]

[Think carefully and fear]

[My idol turned out to be a hidden master of Chinese painting? ]

[Too exaggerated, I dare not write that in Jinjiang novels]

[No wonder Qi Linqing does not rarely enter the entertainment circle]

[Unfortunately, the drama "Tang Yue Fengyun" is dubbed at a later stage. It is impossible to compare the similarity of the two voices...]

...

With a large number of online reviews, Shengsheng squeezed Qi Linqing into a hot search that night.

#戚临清疑似中国画新人#

Of course, many netizens hold objections.

[really]

[I think it was deliberately hyped]

[Even if Qi Linqing is better at Chinese painting, how old is he? How can it be compared with such an internationally certified master]

Yes, after foreign praise and fermentation, this live broadcast by the newcomer of traditional Chinese painting is recognized by everyone as the top master of traditional Chinese painting.

Although many details have been matched, the subconscious still makes them unbelievable.

However, the people around Qi Linqing have recognized him after listening to the live video of the new Chinese painting artist.

Especially his teachers and classmates in junior high schools and studios.

They are dumbfounded.

The master of Chinese painting is by my side?

After the teachers in Zhimo Studio learned the news.

Pan Xuehai sighed: "I finally understand that he can learn so fast."

Han Shi nodded in agreement.

Calligraphy and painting are one source, as are Chinese and Western paintings.

Regardless of the huge gap between Chinese and Western paintings, when real masters transfer schools, they will definitely make rapid progress.

After all, the masters' understanding of fine arts has entered the realm of perfection.

Just an 18-year-old master, too scary, right?

Except for Pan Xuehai and Han Shi, the other teachers were still dubious about the authenticity of this incident.

Not to mention the students who participated in the Chinese Painting Competition with Qi Linqing before.

Gao Taiqing fell short of his glasses.

He also often watched live broadcasts of new Chinese painting artists and gained a lot from it.

But he never thought that Qi Linqing was a newcomer to traditional Chinese painting!

"Brother, don't you often watch videos of new Chinese painting artists?" He hurriedly called Gao Kuo.

Gao Kuo had been painting all afternoon without looking at his mobile phone. After answering the phone, his tone was a little impatient:

"Yes, what's the matter."

Gao Taiqing: "Then have you seen the Internet saying that Qi Linqing is a newcomer to traditional Chinese painting?"

Patter.

The mobile phone held high and wide fell to the ground.

He stared at the painting in front of him in a daze, and realized that he had just shaken his hands and spilled excess ink.

The picture was completely ruined.

The one who surprised the most was Professor Gao.

He has a deep understanding of Chinese painting, which is like a soul.

Let him believe that an 18-year-old Maotou boy is such a master, death is impossible!

"It's definitely an error!" Professor Gao said with certainty.

...

the other side.

The Chinese Painting Association of Z Province and others were not surprised when they heard the news.

They had known in advance that Qi Linqing had contributed dozens of lost techniques and knew that this was a genius boy.

Mr. Xu is old, very open-minded, and can accept many things that are not tolerated by the world.

He touched his beard and exclaimed: "Lhasa has always been a mysterious legend about the reincarnation of living Buddhas. I think this child, maybe a well-known Chinese painter was reincarnated to save us."

At present, the declining world of traditional Chinese painting should definitely be described as "salvation".

Everyone sighed silently in their hearts.

After "Tang Yue Fengyun" was broadcast, Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen became popular overnight.

Although there are only a few appearances in the play, they can't hold back their popularity on Weibo.

Although not comparable to the decent celebrities in the entertainment industry, they are more or less an internet celebrity.

Netizens have said that if they are willing to open Weibo, fans will break the rhythm of one million every minute.

At this time, the major entertainment companies are smelling huge business opportunities.

They both have just grown up this year, both are still in high school and have not signed any brokerage contracts.

All of a sudden, calls from several giant brokers came one after another.

But without exception, all were rejected.

Qi Linqing's reason for refusal is justified and sufficient. He wants to learn to paint for the college entrance examination and is not interested in the entertainment industry.

Zhong Chen is a bit weird...he actually said he wanted to create his own studio.

After the news came out in the circle, several agents were secretly laughing at the rich man's ignorance.

The Zhong family is rich, but not involved in the entertainment industry.

He is a mere and somewhat famous guy who has gotten fired up by frying CP. He has no resources for his own studio, but he is just burning money.

However, no one guessed Zhong Chen's ambition.

As a great master of Tang Dynasty who relied on business methods, his methods were more than that.

After gradually adapting to this era, he quickly understood the importance of traffic monetization.

So instead of resisting the entertainment industry like Qi Linqing, Zhong Chen generously signed up for the All-Star Games.

A few days later, Zhong Chen's private studio was officially launched.

He wants to tie up the hype and needs a lot of fame. He wants to make a big ip of his own.

Don't look at Zhong Chen and Qi Linqing studying hard in the studio on weekdays, but in private, he has already doubled the millions of principals in the original master card through stock trading and so on.

Thanks to the original master's reputation for being a chivalrous man, he didn't need to win people's hearts and had a large number of younger brothers coming up one after another.

Some of these little brothers are from wealthy families, and some of their parents are laborers who go to the city from other places.

But they all have one thing in common-drop out of school early and mix outside.

Zhong Chen bought a small live broadcast company that was on the verge of bankruptcy, and put these idle boys to work in it.

Jiang Bai and others were very excited, and they slapped their chests to show that they are also willing to follow their eldest brother to make a career!

Zhong Chen: "..."

Zhong Chen euphemistically said: "It is better for you to take the college entrance examination first."

Jiang Bai: "Brother, the college entrance examination is useful. I'm definitely not as good as doing it with you!"

The younger brothers from other countries also nodded in agreement.

The corners of Zhong Chen's mouth twitched slightly, and he really didn't understand what brainwashing the original owner had put on these young people so that they could follow them so frantically.

But the root cause is that Jiang Bai and others have no intention of going to school. They are all students in class 18. They are from a superior family, and their teachers dare not discipline them, so they only eat, drink and have fun on weekdays. Following the eldest brother on the road, may be the biggest young and Dangerous faith in their lives.

Zhong Chen: "You guys study hard."

Jiang Bai and others uttered a disappointing voice: "Don't, big brother..."

Zhong Chen thought for a while and said, "Because I will need a group of employees with university degrees and brains in the future."

As soon as these words came out, Jiang Bai and others became excited again, and yelled at each other:

"It turns out that we are different from those low-level boys in the eyes of the big brother. We have to learn to become more advanced boys!"

"Even the left and right hands around Big Brother!"

Zhong Chen: "..."

Can you guys be a little prosperous?

The live broadcast company has not signed a new anchor.

To take the first step, a strong and well-known person is obviously needed.

Originally, they wanted to spend a lot of money to go to other studios to dig out an internet celebrity or something.

But the younger brothers soon discovered that their eldest brother was eyeing Qi Linqing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 16.3K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
635 45 11
The story of a painter who travelled through the vortex of time and space. The story of that painter and his beloved muse. This is the story of an in...
2.8M 108K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
66.4K 3.2K 102
Being a high school student wasn't an easy take for a kid like Hao Shen who hated the whole of society and wish he wasn't a part of it. What he hate...