Date alive x male reader.

By dipper06

Y/n a child that seeks vengence against the mysterious phantom and will do anything to make sure they are six... More

Intro
New found light. Chapter 1
Intertwined Paths. Chapter 2
Intertwined Paths. Chapter 2 Part 2
New Beginnings. Chapter 3
Diving into the unknown. Chapter 4
Making friends with Origami. Chapter 5.
Practise makes perfect. Chapter 6.
Spending time with Hikari. Chapter 7 part 1
Spending time with Hikari. Chapter 7 part 2
The demon makes his debut. Chapter 8.
Hidden feelings unleashed. Chapter 9.
Kurumi Makes Her Move. Chapter 10.
Trying to be normal again. Chapter 11
The reasons we fight. Chapter 12.
Shards of memories. Chapter 13 part 1
Shards of memories. Chapter 13 part 2
Sitting in the sun. Chapter 14.
Offenders yearn for comfort too. Chapter 15.
The calm before the storm. Chapter 16
Closing the doors to heaven. Chapter 17.
Broken. Takes one to know one. Chapter 18 part 1
Broken. Takes One To Know One. Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 18. The Ten oh festival.
The search for inversion. Chapter 19 part 1.
The search for inversion. Chapter 19 part 2.
Preparations. Chapter 21.
Shido's investigation. Chapter 22.
The assassination. Chapter 23.
Starting From Zero. Chapter 24.
Some Things Never Change. Chapter 25.
Different timeline same enemies. Chapter 24.
You can't escape destiny. Chapter 25.
Meeting the Family. Chapter 26.
Humiliation. Chapter 27.
Not a chapter. Q&A
Epilogue of Arc I. Chapter 28 Reflecting On The Past.
Epilogue of arc I. Chapter 28 Reflecting on the past. Part 2
Epilogue of arc I. Chapter 28 Reflecting on the past. Part 3
Epilogue of Arc I chapter 28 reflecting on the past. Part 4
II Chapter 1. Back on track, an avengers path.
II Chapter 2 Before revenge there was anger and before was emptiness
II Chapter 3 Guardian of this newfound light.
II Chapter 4 Light and shadow separated.
II Chapter 5 Withdrawal symptoms.
II Chapter 6. The Broken Oath.
II Chapter 7. Sealing the curse.
II Chapter 8. Village life.
II Chapter 9. Final preparations for war. Part 1.
II Chapter 10. Hidden urges.

The trip to England. Chapter 20.

566 26 3
By dipper06

Y/n: Helloo!! Besto friendo!

Origami: Stop calling me that.

Y/n and Origami were currently on a plane on their way to England.

Y/n: Sooo you are the new recruit they were talking about. It'll be a pleasure to work with you.

Origami: Please only talk with me when necessary.

Y/n: Aww come on don't be like that. We have the same objective, we can relate to each other.

Origami merely groaned at Y/n. Y/n stopped being playful and returned to his normal self.

Y/n: Tell me. Why did you join DEM? This isn't a place for people like you.

Origami: What makes you think I don't belong here. I am capable of killing spirits too.

Y/n: I'm not saying you aren't. People like you aren't meant to kill people. I should also let you know I'll be the one to slay the phantom, not you.

Origami: There would be no point in me starting this journey of revenge if you killed her. My life's sole purpose is to kill her and all the spirits. Including you.

Y/n: Revenge is like a drug. It soothes the pain temporarily and sometimes it can damage you further if you indulge in it too much. I'm sure you think there's nothing left to damage but there is I still see hope in your almost dull eyes.

Origami: So why are you seeking revenge if it's such a bad thing?

Y/n: That woman wants to use me for some goal she has. She gave me these powers for a reason. I doubt she's so kind as to give powers freely she'll come back and when she does I don't want her to take anymore from me. She already took too much from Hikari.

Origami: WAIT! Repeat what you just said.

Y/n: Yeah I meant to tell you before but got distracted. Hikari is a spirit her parents died in a similar way to mine and yours.

Origami's blood boiled. She bawled up her fists so tight her knuckles turned white. Y/n noticed this and placed his hand on Origami's shoulder to try to calm her down.

Y/n: We shouldn't have to live in fear that one day our loved ones will be taken away from us at the snap of someone else's fingers. I fight because of that reason obviously revenge is a big part of it but if I had a choice I would stop it all.

Origami: Is she safe? The AST and DEM can detect spirit waves that spirits emit effortlessly.

Y/n: Don't worry, me and Hikari are special. We are sealed. So we don't emit spirit waves like the others. They have to consciously suppress them but since we are sealed we don't have that type of problem.

Origami: Sealed?

Y/n: All Spirits can be sealed. I'm sure you know by now but Shido is able to seal spirits. Somehow he sealed his sister, Tohka and Kaguya. It's a bit different when it comes to me and Hikari. When we turned into spirits we were sealed from the word go most likely so our power doesn't crush us for some reason it takes time for our bodies to get used to the sephira crystals. Once we fully awaken we'll be like any other spirit but much much more powerful. If you ever go up against the spirits around Shido just know that they are now considerably weaker thanks to him sealing them. Of course that may change if they are in a pinch. I'm not sure but I think he has the power to give them back their power too which would help them if they are in danger.

Origami stood there in awe her own cousin was a spirit and she was clueless about it and shido had now been sealing spirits to keep them safe? This all didn't make sense but she knew it was true. Why would he of all people lie? What could he gain by lying?

Y/n: There are certain conditions for him to be able to seal them. I only know one of those conditions.

Origami: What is that condition?

Y/n: He has to kiss them.

Origami How do you know all of this where did you get all this information?

Y/n: I sneak around and eavesdrop on conversations I shouldn't hear. Don't tell anybody but I have a broken ish search engine. That gives me info in exchange for energy.

Origami: Can it be used to find the phantom?

Y/n: I've already found her. As of right now she is blending in, in society.

Origami: Tell me where she is.

Y/n: Slow down and Think for a second are you at a level where you can kill her?

Origami:...

Y/n: Right that's what I thought. You go in guns blazing and her cover gets blown and she's in the wind again. Not to mention we can't even fight spirits that she herself created if we can't beat them then how can we even think about killing her.

Motor san: When you think calmly and rationally you can be pretty smart ya know.

Y/n: First we gather power and information. We use DEM to take down those spirits and steal their power.

Origami: What do you mean by we?

Y/n got up from his seat and went to the aisle of the plane. He kneeled down and prostrated himself.

Y/n: I-I-I need your help to take her down. I can't do it alone, as much as I would like to handle it on my own it's not possible.

Origami: He really is serious about this. He is practically begging for me to help him. He must be desperate. Okay fine I'll work with you.

Y/n: Thankyou.

Everyone on the plane started staring at Y/n. Y/n was now on one knee preparing to get up but noticed Everyone whispering.

Y/n: Fuck what have I gotten myself into now.

Origami: Yes, I will.

Y/n: EHHHH! WHAT WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!

The whole plane started cheering. Origami was her usual calm self as she and Y/n were being cheered for.

Random person: Good on you kid. You've got a brain on ya focus only on one girl she'll keep you right. Might as well lock yourself down early to stop temptation creeping in.

Motor san: Oh old man if only you knew.

Origami pulled a ring out of nowhere and placed it on Y/n fingers. Then proceeded to put one on hers.

Random person 2: What a cute couple to think he was so bold to do such a thing in public why aren't you like this. When was the last time you did something romantic like that?

A poor middle aged man was getting berated by his wife. To which Y/n could only mentally apologise.

Y/n: Hey what are you doing?

Y/n whispered.

Origami: That is a ring so I can track you down at any time. We can also contact each other anywhere on the globe with it.

Y/n: Okay but did you really have to give it to me here?

Origami: You would have been teased and made fun of and called scum for acting like your proposing when in actuality your begging for help to kill a woman.

Y/n: You know when you put it like that it sounds like I should be thanking you. So thanks.

Random person 3: I've been waiting for a day like this to finally get some inspiration for a book I'm writing. Young man what made you want to propose to such a beauty in the first place.

Y/n: Umm Uhh Motor san a little help?

Motor san: Nope you are on your own this is wayy to funny.

Y/n: Your supposed to be my friend. Friends don't do this.

Motor san: They do and how would you know you've only had friends for just over a year.

Y/n: True. Um well she, I like her personality.

Random person: Don't be so original, give details about her personality and mannerisms.

Motor san: Yeah tell him how she stalks Shido. Or how one time she stole his gym clothes

Y/n: SHUT UP! Ah well I like how she goes to great lengths to show her feelings for me and how she only shows emotion when necessary. It makes those moments she does show emotion that much better.

Random person 3: Go on.

Y/n: I like her figure too.

Y/n mentally face palmed.

Y/n: He probably thinks I'm just marrying her for her body now, not that I am marrying Origami.

Random person 3: Details.

Y/n looked around the plane to see everyone listening intently even Origami was.

Y/n: Is nobody finding this weird?

Motor san: Man this is straight comedy right here.

Y/n: Fuck it I'll go all in. I guess I like her thin body. People underestimate her breast size but she more than makes up for it with her cute face. Her hair is an unnatural colour making it unique. I like it very much the way it glistens at night and how the sun reflects off it during the day. People say she's emotionless but if you try hard enough you can get a reaction out of her mostly anger but it's well worth the effort seeing her true colours.

Origami Blushed a bit. Unfortunately for her the whole crowd noticed since the spotlight was on those two.

Random person 3: Ahh I see. I guess It is true love. Everyone! Wish them a happy life together on three!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Everyone on the plane: HERE'S TO A VERY HAPPY ENGAGEMENT AND A LIFETIME OF LOVE!

The rest of the trip on the plane was pretty awkward for the two but they managed to hide their embarrassment from each other and discussed the training they would do when they landed.

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 5.3K 45
The unfortunate child, born as one of the few without any quirk. Izuku Yagi was broken by the world and people in it, including those who were suppos...
509K 10.9K 44
Our Protagonist believes he's living a normal life with his friends while attending Raizen High School. But, one thing that always intrigues him is t...
270K 3.7K 33
Decided to take another anime and put a spin on things by throwing in the spirit of vengeance in my own special way. So follow the story of Rane Kazu...
130K 3.1K 29
Y/N, the son of the one punch hero Saitama, has teleported to another world after being sucked in by a mysterious portal that appeared. He ended up i...