Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

By mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... More

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams

10K 270 143
By mnerie_

Gomenasai! Here is the next chapter! Sting is finally here ! Enjoy <3

Chapter is dedicated to Stella_Villiana, Crystalmy188, Instalffy, XxAnnaDragneeLxX and -CAKE_GOD- for voting my storie and leaving comments!

Somewhere in a rocky terrain....

Sting's POV

It's been three years now since the last time I saw Cynthia. I've waited and waited for her to come back and visit. She promised that she would come again after two weeks but after those weeks, she never appeared. Something was bothering me and I can't put my finger to it. I feared that something might've happened to her or that she didn't want to see us again... or no. I don't even want to think about that! Cynthia would always been there for me and Lector, even before Rogue and Frosch came.

A few times I would go on a search looking for her but there was no sign of her anywhere. This made my heart to drop slightly and it was painful to think about her. Thinking that something might've happened to her, Rogue and I decided to join a guild called Sabertooth. I wanted to get stronger, powerful and better to aim towards my goal and wish. To search and become more stronger for Cynthia, to be able to reach her and find her one day. For her and our secret promise that was just between the two of us.

I was sitting on a big chunky stone that I could relax and noticed that Rogue was beside me. He stood there looking bored so I decided to start up a conversation, that I was interested in.

"I hear they're back." I spoke to my partner, Rogue the Shadow Dragon Slayer.

"What are you talking about?" he asked nonchalantly.

"The core members of Fairy Tail who disappeared seven years ago."

"Not interested."

"You can't fool me, Rogue. I remember how you looked up to Natsu-san."

"That was a long time ago." he stated. I simply stared at the ground, starting to remember of our past.

"This makes me feel nostalgic. Seven years ago, I was like this tall." I said lifting my hand up to a height of when I was younger, without looking up to Rogue. I gave a chuckle.

"You were a fan of Gajeel-san, remember? Man, Gajeel-san was scary!" I said to Rogue.

"Don't let yourself be bound by the past, Sting. They weren't on the path we took" he told me.

"Found 'em!" I heard a voice below us.

"Huh?", making me and Rogue to look towards the source of the voice. It looked like a soldier who was pointing his arrow at us.

"Take this!" he yelled.

What a pain in the ass. Right before the arrow could even hit Rogue, I held my arm out and snatched it before it landed on his head. The soldier guy appeared to be surprised at my sudden action, which I didn't give a crap about. I took the arrow that was in my hand and brought it to my mouth and ate it.

"Eating... an arrow?!", the man said who was now in shock. I finished eating the pathetic arrow that he shot and heard him speak again with that annoying voice of his.

"Don't tell me he..." he started to say.

After swallowing up the pieces of the arrow, I breath out a little bit of air and in an instant I breathed out my White Dragon Roar, purposely trying to aim for his whole body. But it appeared I missed. I noticed the man who once had his full helmet on was cut off by my roar leaving him in fear and tears.

"Huh? Maybe I'm rusty...I missed" I said as I stood up to look at him.

"I-It was you two?! The Twin Dragons of Sabertooth...White Dragon, Sting and Shadow Dragon, Rogue! The Dragon Slayer duo!" he spoke and then ran away by throwing his bow behind him.

"Hey! You're gonna leave your friends here? You suck!" I asked slightly smirking.

"What do you expect from a Dark Guild?" Rogue said.

"You blew things up really good again, Sting-kun?" a voice peered, followed by a little squeal.

I looked to see where the voice was coming from. "Lector and Frosch, where were you guys?" I asked smiling. Lector was walking closer towards the cliff that Rogue and I were still standing from.

"Oh, just doing a little reconnoitering... Y'know, the Fire Dragon, Iron Dragon, heck, even the Sky Dragon don't stand a chance. You've got it goin' on, oh yeah!" Lector said waving his index finger in the air with his cocky attitude.

"Fro thinks so, too!" the cat with a pink frog-like suit said.

"I know right!" I smirked and leaped in front of Lector to give ourselves a highfive.

"Sting-kun, you're the strongest Dragon Slayer, oh yeah!" he stated.

"The way I am now, I'm positive I could beat Natsu-san."

"Well, yeah, of course!" Lector agreed as the four of us walked back.

"What do you say we challenge them, Rogue?" I asked gazing at him.

"Not interested." he spoke. His usual answer but I knew that he was lying. He just wanted to act all cool and hide the excitement. I gave a smirk.

"Fro neither." his little partner agreed.

"Oi, Sting-kun.." Lector looked up to me was we were still walking.

"What is it Lector?"

"You remember the promise?"

"Of course. I always have and will." I smirked.

"That's Sting-kun for you!" he smirked back at me.

"Fro thinks so, too!"

"I believe in you Sting-kun, Rogue-kun..." Lector said as he looked down on the ground.

"It's a promise." Rogue said.

"That we will find Cynthia after we win the games!" I finished his sentence.

"That's right! Because... I really miss her a lot... Sting-kun" Lector mumbled.

I stopped on my tracks and kneeled down to face Lector. I placed my right hand on top of his head and pat him while I stared at him for reassurance.

"I miss her too... All of us do, but for now we have to do is win. Which is my promise to you Lector and for your sake. I will find her! It's one of my main priorities and I am determined to do so!" I smiled at him. He had a few tears in his eyes and smiled with a nod.

"Fro misses Cynthia too..." Frosch sadly said with tiny tears coming out of her eyes. I turned to her and patted her head as well.

"We will find her... Frosch." Rogue spoke to look down at her partner.

"Fro thinks so, to!" She beamed.

"That's the spirit!" I smirked.

We started to head back again to meet up with the guild. Cynthia... just you wait. I will find you and we can be together again like old times. I will win for Lector, for you. That is our promise... isn't that right Cynthia? No matter how far we were, no matter where we go. We will always find a way to each other and we will be with each other in our heart. I made an inaudible sigh in my thoughts, remembering how you physically and verbally told me our promise to be kept. I really miss you Cynthia. Where could have you been all these three years?

I will find you. If its the last thing I do!

--

Cynthia's POV

We have just finished our training for GMG and everyone was exhausted. After our trip from the Celestial Spirit world that Virgo, Lucy's celestial spirit lied to us about their world being in danger, it turned out to be a welcome back home celebration. Even though I wasn't part of the Tenrou Island crew, I was still invited to come which I did not complain about. When we came back for a day from the event, we were dumbfounded that 3 months have already passed but we only had five days left for us to train. So much for training.

Soon we bumped into a small guild that wanted to meet up with us. Turned out to be an independent guild called Crime Sorciere which Jellal was the leader who appeared to escape from prison by his team mates, Ultear and Medly. Those two encountered Natsu and the rest at Tenrou Island when they were in the dark guild called Grimoire Heart, which I found out that it was Gramp's son and Laxus' father who was the master of that diminished guild.

They told us about how darkness consumed their lives and turned into guilt of what they had done in the past. Trying to resolve the guilt in their hearts and minds, their goals are to defeat any Dark Guilds but their main goal that they wanted to achieve was Zeref. I wasn't too certain about this Zeref person. Part of me says that he's friend of mine of whom I really have no idea of, but I should believe it and the fact that my head started to hurt just thinking about it.

We were all gathered inside guild waiting patiently for Master to speak up once we were settled in. "Alright... I'm going to announce the five members who will participate in the Grand Magic Games as our representatives." he announced.

"Natsu!" was the first name he spoke. It was obvious that Natsu will be part of it since he was one of our strongest mages in Fairy Tail.

"Yeah!" he lifted a fist with excitement.

"Gray!"

"Naturally" Gray spoke up with his eyes closed.

'Oh please Gramps! Let me participate in it as well. Just three more people!' I pouted in my thoughts.

"Erza!" he shouted.

"Leave it to me." she said while a smile on her face.

"Well, of course those three would be chosen", I heard Mira spoke up.

"Two left." says Lisanna.

"Being chosen like that is a Man!" Elfman said.

"The remaining two..." Master started to spoke up. 'Please pick me! This will be my first time in the games and I wanted to fight with everyone by their side.' I clenched my fists and waited for him to speak which felt like forever for me but I waited patiently.

"Are Lucy and Wendy!" he shouted.

The two girls were confused and shocked by saying their names. The last two names that filled the position for Team FairyTail. Instantly my heart dropped at the announcement and I felt confused and upset. But that wouldn't stop me. They deserved it to be part of the games and they did grew stronger ever since they came back. Oh well, there is always next year... and the next.. but that wouldn't stop me to not give up. I gave an inaudible sigh and walked up to them with a smile.

"Congrats you two!" I beamed while grabbing onto their hands.

"T-thanks..." Wendy muttered still surprised by the fact that her name was called.

"Yeah, I'm surprised that you weren't the one who got chosen instead..." Lucy said with a hint of sorry.

"It's fine! There's always next year!" I gave her a fake smile.

"Dang!" I heard Elfman cry. Soon everyone else cried and sighed in defeat but were happy of the choices that Master appointed. Wendy let go of my hand and went in front of Master with both of her hands held in fists.

"I can't do this! You could choose Laxus or Gajeel or Cynthia-chan instead!" she cried.

"Well, after all, they haven't come back yet! As for Cynthia, I need to talk to you about something private later." he said while looking into my direction. I cocked my head to the side and was confused.

"Uh... sure?" I said nodding my head.

After everyone else had left the guild, Master ushered me to stay behind. He led me towards his office and told me to take a seat and feel comfortable. But I was kind of uncomfortable because Master made me nervous as to what he was going to talk to me about. It was really nerve wracking. I was really confused as to why Gramps had wanted me to stay behind to talk about something with me. Was I in trouble? I hope not.

"Cynthia". Master said, making me to gulp thickly and nervously went up to him.

"Yes Master?"

"Call me Gramps my dear child and don't be nervous around me! I heard some news that happened to you about three years ago by Macao and Romeo while we were gone. Is that true?" he asked curiously. I thought about it and it crossed my mind. That's right, my accident.

"Yes it's true..." I smiled sheepishly and scratched my cheek at the same time.

"I see... how are you feeling now?" he asked.

"Well I'm perfectly fine! It took awhile for my health to replenish but I am totally good now!" I chirped.

"Oh that's good. I am so glad that my granddaughter is safe! And you must be upset that I haven't chosen you about being part of Team Fairy Tail for the Grand Magic Games?"

"Thanks Gramps but you do know we aren't blood related right? And to be honest I'm a little bit upset but I won't give up! There's always a next year" I gave a small smile to him.

"Who cares. I still consider you as my granddaughter just like one of my own. I also heard that you've missed being in the Grand Magic Games for the past seven years..."

"Oh yeah. That's because I would miss it accidentally since I would always be on missions that took me a while to finish and because of that accident. I would always have to watch my health and Porlyusica didn't want me to overwork myself. But I am totally fine now!" I chirped.

"So... you don't mind being a secret weapon for the team?" he asked with a mischievous grin.

I was shocked. No, I was overjoyed with excitement. I was going to finally be part of the Grand Magic Games! Me, Cynthia Adara can finally be part of the team! I could actually be part with Natsu and everyone else. I was beyond excited, I was overjoyed, thrilled and I felt like I was going to explode.

"Oh my Mavis! I don't mind at all! I'm actually really happy and thrilled!" I grinned happily.

"Great! However there is one condition." he looked over to me.

"That would be...?"

"You would be in for Team Fairy Tail B!"

"Team Fairy Tail B!?! What do you mean?" I asked shocked by his propose. He noticed the shock written on my face and smirked at his devious plan, which scared me a little.

"Team Fairy Tail B is another team that I'd like to sign up for the games! It would be more interesting!" He said.

"Isn't there rules against having two teams?"

"Nope there isn't! Besides, this would be an advantage for us!" he grinned evilly.

"That's true... Who would be in the team?" I asked curiously.

"It would be... Gajeel, Juvia, Mira, Laxus and someone else you will see later on." he said.

"So... you mean to say that they already know that theres a B team? And this other person I would have to wait when the time comes?"

"That's right! And no they don't know yet. I will soon when they come back from training. If anyone is hurt or needs a member change. That person to fill in for them would be..."

"Me" I answered for him.

"Right!"

"This will be fun! Thank you so much Gramps!"

"You're welcome now go get ready for our leave!" he grinned.

"I will! Thank you again Gramps!" I bowed my head and walked towards the door, but I could step out, Master spoke.

"Before you go out. Promise me that you won't tell anyone yet. I will them myself... soon." he smirked.

"A-ah... okay? Why though...?" I turned my head to look at him.

"Just because..." he grinned evilly, making me to sweat drop in fear.

"H-hai!".

With that I took my leave back to Fairy Hills and packed for our next journey. To Crocus! For the Grand Magic Games!

--

Sorry again for late post!

Next Chapter up tomorrow! c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
40.3K 397 45
It's been seven long years since Tenrou Island and the entire Tenrou team disappeared from Earthland. Much has changed during the Tenrou team's absen...
85.2K 1.5K 24
Lucy has been ignored by the guild for a month ever since lisanna came back. Even Natsu Ignores her, he is always with lisanna. The only ones who did...
228K 6.4K 38
She was never born to be loved and she herself knew that. As far back as she could remember, there wasn't a single time where she had been loved; eve...