Captivated [In Editing]

Galing kay Jahzara130

Catalina Jones has a dream of becoming a doctor. So she moved out of her parent's home and went to California... Higit pa

Intro
Arrival
Compound
First day
Sanchez side
Interesting
The weekend
The bar
The Bar (2)
New character
Day after the bar
What a test?
An announcement
Last week of revisions/ memories
The deal
2 days left
Alone
First day
Last day
Report
Trip
Day's
Messages
A night to remember.
Day after
In Italy
Roommates
A day in Italy
Jones household
News
He's here
???pov
Last week in Italy
Missing
Where Am I
I know that was her
Sick
Plan In Action
epilogue

Prologue

1.6K 28 0
Galing kay Jahzara130

Third person pov

Catalina comes from a family where she is the only daughter of the Jones's family. Having a total of 5 brothers. She grew up being spoiled by them, but never took things for granted. She loved her mom the most. She taught her how to cook, design things and much more.
Just because she loves her mom the most doesn't mean she doesn't love the rest. She loves them just like she loves her mom, but she's just a little timide to them sometimes. Mostly her father. She was scared of him for a while because of how strict he was. But he was never really strict with her because she was his baby girl.
He was the one to spoil her ruten, until she became a teenager. Everything changed, he became distant from her, but she wondered why. Even her brother's drifted apart from her a little except her older brother. He made her happy because he didn't distance himself from her. If only she knew why they became distant to her. Her mom hated to see her sad so she did everything to make her happy.
Carried her to the movies, shopping, arcade and made her go out with her friends.13 years later she got into her dream university. She told everyone about it, hoping for them to care. They did care but to her it just didn't look like it. Her mom was sad and happy for her. Sad because she's leaving for university, but she's happy she's doing something she loves. Catalina was now packing her bag to get ready to leave. One thing is Catalina won't be alone in California.

Don't forget to vote and comment?!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

99.5K 1.8K 43
Caged, abused and tortured, Ariana's life had been a living hell until she was forced to spy on the most dangerous mafia in the whole world, La Cosa...
15.3K 811 31
Book 2 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. **** 🌟🌟I do not own rights to the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the writers. 🌟🌟 Shaneil...
1.5M 36.4K 57
[25/09/2021] - [08/05/2024] There they were. Knife to throat, chest to chest, breaths uneven and heavy and yet Reece made it his job to look unaffect...
3K 1.1K 54
Stephanie has always been a trouble maker. As a high schooler, she never focused on her grades and doesn't do anything but break rules. In fact, she...