The forbidden (Straykids maf...

By your_local_hoee_

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -violence -death -S/A -Drugs -Smut -etc Hey babes for those who have read my stories you kno... More

Introduction
Part 1.
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part. 5
Part. 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Hey!
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41 (last chapter)

Part 19

2.2K 54 18
By your_local_hoee_

~ six months later~

3rd person POV:

"Yeah...yes yes I know I'm on my way home now." Y/n says ending the phone call she is was on with Chan. Y/n's driving back home from a doctors appointment driving in her black Lamborghini Chan got her six months ago for her birthday.

She turns onto a road meeting a set of gates with guards at the front. The guards open the gate letting her in. She drives down a road leading to the SKZ house parking her car.

She gets out walking in the house from the front door placing her purse down and keys on the table by the front door in the foyer.

Y/n walks through the halls going up to her bedroom walking up the stairs. She opens it changing her cloths into something a little more comfortable.

After changing she heads to the floor above going into Chan's office seeing him and Jeongin, Lee know, and Hyunjin talking.

"Ready?" She asks him. Chan gets up from his seat as the others start leaving Jeongin wraps his arm around y/n walking her out. "Be safe okay?" He asks her kissing the top of her head. "I will I will chan will be with me and we will be just fine." Y/n tells him.

"Plus it's only a one day trip we will be back later tonight." She tells him looking up at Jeongin.

He doesn't say anything to her only giving her a smile kissing her lips. "Okay are you ready now?" Chan asks her.

"Yep." She says. "You guys leaving?" Felix asks walking up to everyone else. "Yeah we will be back tonight and if anything changes then we will text you and let you know." Chan tells them.

Chan and y/n say goodbye to everyone leaving getting into Chan's car.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive?" Y/n asks him buckling her seatbelt crossing her legs. Chan pulls out from the house driving off of the property.

"Yes I'd like to make it to our destination alive thanks." Chan says chuckling. "What are you talking about? I'm a good driver I get myself places and home just fine." She argues pulling out her phone connecting her Bluetooth.

"Yeah you get to where you need to be but you are a very scary person to drive with." Chan tells her.

"I'm going to forget you said the last part and leave it at I get to where I need to be" she tells him turning up the radio.

"Did you text ITZY and tell them about what time we will be there?" Chan asks y/n.

"Yeah I did they said they'd be home." Y/n tells him.

~seven hours later~

Y/n POV:

I'm sitting in Chan's office as he's working at his desk. We drove all the way to the club he owns hours from home but close to our old one. Chan is almost finished checking some things over here making sure everything is running smoothly.

On the way back home we are going to stop by TXT's and ITZY's to say hi since it's been a while from when we've seen them last.

"Y/n I need you to do something for me." Chan tells me I look up from my phone now looking at Chan. "Sure what's up." I say.

He hands me a clip board with what looks like a roster. "While I finish one more thing up I need you to go down to the cellar. I have all of the high end drinks on this side of the board make sure there are as much on the shelves as it says on the roster. If anything looks off...if seals on bottles are open or if anything is dirty notify me." Chan tells me.

"Okay." I tell him walking out to the door. "Wait, no drinking...at all we are working okay?" He asks lifting and eyebrow "yeah yeah I know" I tell him walking out.

I go down to the cellar where all the alcohol is walking around making sure everything is right and the way Chan wants it. I go around doing a double check just in case I missed something my first go around.

I go back up to the main floor seeing everyone dancing. It's awfully crowded but it still maintains to be fancy and high end. Chan really does do a good job managing this place. I had no doubt in him the first time but it's striking how much and hard he works.

I go back up to Chan's office taking an elevator. Once I walk in I see him packing things up I hand him the clip board with the roster containing little notes I wrote while working down there.

"Okay are you ready?" I ask him.

"Yep let's go." He tells me he opens the door letting me out first then following behind me. Everyone bows when seeing him wishing him a goodbye.

We get into the car heading to TXT's first.

About three hours of driving we soon arrive walking into the house. "Hello we are here!" I shout out. Beomgyu and Yeonjun both walk out soon following Soobin and Taehyun.

"Where Heuning Kai?" I ask "miss me?" His voice is heard from behind me. I turn around to see him standing there with a smile on his face.

"Awe I miss your smile." I tell him giving him a hug. "Would you like to eat are you hungry?" Soobin asks the both of us. "Oh no it's okay." Chan says declining. "We are going to eat at ITZY's later once we leave here." I tell them.

The make a lot of ohs and okays.

We all sit down in the living room talking about random things. "So how was your birthday?" Taehyun asks. "Oh it was amazing!! I woke up spent some time on the beach Jeongin met me out there some time later we came in had breakfast and opened presents which I was NOT expecting. The guys gave me such thoughtful gifts and Chan got me a car." I tell them smiling happily. I look over at Chan to see him smiling at me with a proud smile.

"Oh that's nice what else?" Beomgyu asks. "Well..we went out shopping for a few hours then went to a really nice restaurant later that night and came home we all had a movie night with some cake and ice cream along with Felix's famous brownies and then...Jeongin and I had plans so we did that." I tell them.

"What did you two do?" Yeonjun asks interested. I can't help but blush a little thinking about that...interesting night.

I let out a small nervous giggle. "I don't think Chan would want to know." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

Chan's smile goes flat now glaring at me. "What did you two do." He says flatly his protective brother side coming out.

"don't worry about it." I tell him shrugging my shoulders.

We stay for another hour until we finally decide to leave and go to ITZYS.

About twenty minutes of driving we finally arrive to the apartment building. We go into the elevator Chan presses the button to get into the penthouse then putting in his thumbprint to allow the doors to open.

We walk in with piano music playing in the background as it was the last time I came here. Oh I love there sense of style it's definitely me.

"Hey!" Yeji says walking down the stair in her pajamas.

I run up to her giving her a tight hug. Yuna and Ryujin come walking out hugging me as well as Chan and Yeji give each other a hug.

"Come come Chaeryeong just got done cooking" Yuna says taking my hand. We walk into the kitchen sitting at some bar stools watching Lia and Chaeryeong finish making some dinner.

"It smells good in hear." Chan tells them. They both turn around seeing us their faces lighting up.

"We didn't even hear you come in we were so caught up!" Chaeryeong says to us.

"What's on the menu for tonight?" I ask sniffing the air. "Japche" Lia says with a large smile.

"Mmm one of my favorites." Chan says getting up walking over to the two girls. "Is there anything I can help with?" He asks them.

"Sure grab some bowls and enough chopsticks for all of us." Chaeryeong tells him.

Without asking where anything is Chan walks over to the cabinet with the bowls and grabs seven pairs of chopsticks.

"Is there anything I can do?" I ask the girls. "I don't think so...but let's move into the dining room." Lia says we get up going over sitting in the dining room not far from the kitchen.

"Chan will bring out our food." Lia says as her and Chaeryeong takes a seat.

Soon Chan comes with two bowls quickly going back and forth passing out our food each of us thanking him as he does.

We are all now sitting at the table Ryujin opens a bottle of wine setting it in the middle of the table we are all eating at.

Chan lets out a moan taking a bite of food. "This is so good." He says with a mouthful of food covering his mouth with his hand.

We all eat the food not talking at first because of how good everything is. Once we finish conversation starts everyone talking and laughing. "So y/n goes it going with you and Jeongin?" Ryujin asks me sipping her wine.

I can't help but smile and blush thinking about him. "Everything is good really good actually" I tell them smiling.

"Do you two fight a lot like before?" Lia asks.

"Mmm no, not really....we get into tiny arguments but nothing serious." I tell them taking a sip of wine.

"That's good to hear! I'm glad you two still don't go at it." Yeji says making me and Chan giggle.

"What about you though? How's it going with Soobin?" I ask Yeji. Her face turns a light shade of red and she starts laughing.

"Well...he actually asked me to be his girlfriend a week ago." She tells me.

"YAH!? AND YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING!?" I shout at her.

"Well by all means this is the first I've heard about this too." Yuna says shocked.

"Girl me too what!?" Chaeryeong says looking at Yeji. "Okay well we wanted to wait a little bit before saying anything." Yeji tells us.

"Mm I understand that's what Jeongin and I were going to do...but then I let jealousy get the best of me." I sigh sipping some wine.

"But I hope you two are happy with one another." I tell her she gives me a bright smile back. "We are.." she says a tad bit shy. "If he does anything that hurts your feelings or if he hurts you period let me know and I will kill him." Chan tells her as serious as he could be kind of scaring me a little bit.

"Mm" she says nodding her head. "And business is well I presume?" Yuna asks us Chan nods his head yes giving her a smile. "Yeah everything is running quite smoothly." Chan tells her.

                              ~one hour later~

3rd person POV:

Y/n and Chan have both just left ITZY after a nice heartwarming dinner. The both of them are in the car driving back home to which they will arrive in another six hours.

"You did text the guys and tell them we were on our way right?" Chan asks her. Y/n nods her head scrolling through her phone. "Yep I texted the group chat." Y/n tells him.

"I'm so ready to be in my bed." She tells him stretching and yawning. "Yeah it's been a long day I'm ready too." He tells her him now yawning too.

"Thanks for letting me come with you by the way." She says to him he looks at her giving her a small smile.

"I love when your with me."  He tells her.

"You literally have no other choice in your sister."
She tells him laughing.

"How about you get some rest on the way to the house?" Chan suggests to y/n. "Mmm your right." She says laying her head against the window seeing a few cars behind her closing her eyes.

———

Two hours go by and y/n wakes up. "Are we almost there?" She asks groggy. "We will be there in another four hours." Chan tells her.

Y/n looks out the window as they drive up a windy road on what seems to be a mountain. Ours dark outside but due to the light pollution from the cities far ahead You can still see a little bit.

Y/n looks at her rear view mirror setting a few cars behind them. "Chan..." she tells him laying his arm looking at the cars behind them.

"Chan..." she says her eyes not leaving the three cars. "Yeah?" He asks her.

"I think...I think we are being followed." Y/n tell him Chan can hear the hint of worry in her voice. He takes a look in his rear view mirror seeing a few cars behind him that were in fact there a few hours ago.

Chan starts to speed up as the car behind them does as well following close behind.

Y/n turns around looking back and she lets out a gasp. "Chan...that's." Before she could finish the car speeds up hitting the back of Chan's car y/n let's put a scream and Chan try's speeding up more to hopefully try and loose them. The car behind the one that's following gets into the lane next to them which is in fact double marked so it's illegal for them to be driving in that lane.

The car speeds up next to Chan and y/n scooting closer to them. Another car drives out from the middle of the woods flying onto the road stopping themselves in front of Chan's car barricading them.

"Y/n whatever happens I need you to leave. Don't worry about me. I will be fine. You go. Go and get help." Chan tells her more serious then ever. Y/n starts crying shaking her head no.

"Chan I can't. I can't just leave you." She tells him sobbing. "I can. They will keep me alive to get to you. But if they have you then we are all dead." Chan tells her.

"What are we going to do!? We are stuck I can't just run out." Y/n shouts at him panicking. Chan speeds up the car driving it off the side of the cliff as it rolls down the wooded mountain. Crashing into trees and bushes. The car finally stops flipped over glass is everywhere as smoke is fuming from the hood which is now crushed.

Chan is upside down with blood spilling from his head due to the crash.

Y/n is hanging upside down as well slowly falling in and out of consciousness.

A/n POV:

Well...............lmk💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 8.4K 40
Y/n has been traumatized by her past, she doesn't like getting close to people. She's a very lonely person but she doesn't really care, as long she h...
78.2K 1.9K 33
"I don't want her as my dance partner" . Hyunjin and Y/N never got along. So how were they supposed to be dance partners?! What will change between t...
13.7K 484 17
Will there any peace in obsession?
25.7K 750 36
This is a Felix x reader ff. Felix is the leader of a gang, y/n is the unlucky girl that can't catch a break. No matter how far away from trouble she...