A Elven Prince and a normal b...

Autorstwa JoshTheLazyKing

Read to find out Więcej

.........
Cold Night
The Experiments
A love
Leaving
Cold night
Little trouble
Hopelessness
THREE YEARS LATER
Termoil
The Crescent Moon
Unpleasant Meeting
A Lonely Child
Dark Elves
Troubling
Resentment
Tentacles?
FUTA DOCTOR?!
A Old Feeling
Princess?
A Bodyguard?!
The Queen
Doc?
Egyptian Prince
Persian Princess?!
asleep?
A Coming Storm
Deep Conflict
Tomo?
TLS?
A Long Story
coming days?
christmas Eve
Christmas?
magna?
a general?
unloved
a hurtful heart
Death?
A gentle touch
a thirsty throat
A old remembrance
a monster?
Onigashima
old retainers
a cold soul
a nurser?
centaurs?
centorea?
a sickness?
university?
a warm soothe
abyss tentacles
a cold soul
a warrior?
perish song
a soldier?
baby tentacles?!
A Natiom Conference
adolescent?
bodyguards?!
a old butler?
a old talk
alexis?
tomo?
Dinner?
parting tides
a mild memory

A familiar touch?

204 5 0
Autorstwa JoshTheLazyKing

I hear a knock at the door, I slowly wake up feeling kris's arms around my stomach.
"Mistress!!" Shouted a voice.
"Shut up, she's tired and don't be so loud." I whispered.
"Sorry, but the princess and the Queen request you two." Said the voice.
"Please tell them to give us like one hour, kris over did it last night." I said quietly.
"As you wish." Spoke the voice, as I breathed put, I moved legs a inch ans felt kris's tentacles squeeze tighter around my thighs. I sigh.
"Greedy little bastards, even in its sleep its won't let me move." I said. As I moved more pulling kris's hands off me and moving a few inches away, I see her tentacles form hands and push me back, and pull kris's hands back around my stomach.
"Really?" I ask. Her tentacles nodded and kiss my neck. As turn a little I feel her tentacles stop me from doing so.
"Your so annoying." I said, kris's tentacles smile and lick my ear.
"Stop it." I said. Kris yawns waking up.
"Hey baby, are the boys being good?" Asked kris pulling josh closer hugging his stomach tight.
"Like hell, they keep touching me." I say flustered.
"Well actually they haven't touched your skin or anything sexual down stairs." Said Kris.
"Your not helping." I said flustered. Kris's tentacles whine rubbing against thr top of my sweatpants. I push them back with feet. Her tentacles whine and form hands spreading my legs, and pull downy sweatpants.
"Uh, what are you doing?" I asked.
"Cmon love they just wanna show affection." Said Kris.
"Yeah right, more like they want my affection, if you get my meaning." I spoke embarrassed.
"I know I do." Said Kris sticking her tongue out.
"Dont be gross." I said pushing them away from my crotch.
"Aw." Said Kris.
"You know the rules baby tentacles cant." I spoke.
"They'll be adolscent and they'll get lots of your milk." Said Kris. I breath out and sit up. I hear a knock and feel kris's tentacles pull me under the sheets, I blush seeing her tentacles poking out if her pussy.
"Mistress, Nina is getting impatient." Said Taka.
"Be out soon." Said Kris. As I heard thr door shut, I pulled my head out if the sheets.
"Are you crazy?!" I shouted.
"The boys, were curious." Said Kris. I sigh and rubbing my head, my hair landing covering right eye. I feel kris's tentacles wrap around my thighs.
"Hey quit it we gotta go." I said flustered.
"Hehe alright." Said Kris getting up getting dressed, as I sit up I still feel them ony thighs.
"Ah, can you let go?" I asked.
"Boys cmon." Said Kris patting her stomach. Kris tentacles whined and licked joshs fsce before going back inside of kris's pussy.

As I made my way into the main hall, I saw Nina talking with a strange looking woman.
"Hello doctor sleep well?" Asked the Queen sitting across the room, I bow and nod and sit down at the back of the room. I glance seeing Nina make a come here with her pointer finger as she sits down at the the with thr strange looking woman next to her. I shakeu head no, the main hall doors open and Kris walks in, she goes and stands behind Nina. I glance seeing a servant behind the strange looking woman.
"Now then, let's start the meeting." Said the Queen.
"Our country isn't able to sustain tentacle plants, they keep wanting more and more, the futanari's population males up most of my nation's people, we need help, and education, most habe tentacles through mutation of inside of them." Said the strange looking woman.
"Are they parasite tentacles?" Asked Nina.
"We don't know, they keep pounding away at the women's bodies, inside of them." Said thr woman. Nina looked behind her at Josh who, had his eyes closed breathing softly.
"Hun?" Asked the Queen.
"Its nothing, your majesty, your doctors don't know anything about them?" Asked Nina.
"No, we tried getting a hold of the king and queen of England, but they haven't returned our summons." Said the Woman.
"They cut ties with your country after, you guys accused their doctors of coning your nobles." Said Nina. The woman sighs, and her hair tentacles sway and whine towards Josh.
"What girls?" Asked the woman.
The Queen looks at josh curious.
"He's special?" Asked the woman. Kris tentacles squirmed irritated at another woman saying that, kris rubs her stomach calming them.
"You sir." Said the servant of the woman. I opened my left eye glaring at her. The servant looked at Josh cautious. As I got up, I grabbed a scrap from pocket putting it around neck. The Queen looked at Josh.
"A scarf?" Asked the woman raising a eye brow at Josh.
"Are they inside if their womb, or just living inside of their pussy?" I asked.
"Does it matter their parasites?" Asked the servant. I giggled and pulled out a cigarette lightning it with a silver lighter. I inhale the cigarette, pulling it from mouth blowing out grey smoke.
"Whats the difference between a futanari and a woman, nothing they both complain." I say in a irritated tone.
"You trust this asshole, your majesty?" Asked thr woman.
"Is that why all the men you've married left you for another man?" I asked smiling at her. The woman glared at Josh.
"Josh settle down." Said the Queen. I bowed and took another puff of my cigarette. As I blow grey smoke out I see the woman's servant in my face.
"If your so smart let's see you get mine to settle." Said the servant, her tentacles poked out of her and slashed against my face, blood dripped down my cheek, I felt her tentacles grip my arms drawing blood from arms with to more slashes.
"Does it feel good, did you hurt people?" I asked. The servants tentacles shook and formed hands gripping throat tightly, I looked at them, I felt then shake and slowly let go of me. As blood dripped down my face and arms I pet them, and kissed them softly, they grabbed shoulders and pushed into my mouth sucking ony tongue for a second before pulling away swallowing joshs saliva.
"T-theyve never tasted anyone, other than by force." Said the servant backing up.
"Hehe, your country is full of hateful pieces of shit, they only see them as tools, to be exploited, they want what we all want, love." I said panting.
"What do you know, you've never had any?" Said thr servant. I smiled and fell to my knees panting.
"Check with your own two hands then." I say with a smirk on my lips. Thr servant hesitates and moves joshs long hair and sees the back of his head and her eyes widened backing up.
"what the hell?!" Yelled the servant.
"They were ripped from my head, I was 8, when it happened." I spoke.
"I-i." Said thr servant
"Forget about it." I spoke getting up and sitting back down in the chair I was sitting in.
"My name is Yui." Said thr servant.
"I don't care." I spoke wrapping arms and in gaz and putting a bandage on my cheek to atop the bleeding.
"Josh, you'll take a healing bath in a bit." Spoke the Queen.
"Its not necessary, your majesty." I spoke closing my left eye.
"Wasn't asking." Spoke the Queen. I sigh.
"As you wish." I spoke.
"Can you teach me?" Asked the woman.
"Teach you what?" I asked.
"How you feed them." Said the woman.
"Depends on thr type." I spoke.
"Aren't parasite tentacles lower than normal ones?" Asked Nina.
"No parasites are more keen on their host than normal hair tentacles, since they live inside of a very personal place, after they have adjust inside of a futanari, or woman's womb, it'll help their host very keenly, and will know what their bodies needs almost down to the wire." I spoke putting out my cigarette.
"You seem to really care about tentacles." Said yui..
"Something like that." I spoke.
"I'm princess Wei." Spoke the woman.
"Just let them feed from your tongue and they should relax." I spoke.
"What about if the parasites still haven't adjusted." Said yui..
"Could be stress, lack of nutrition, or in some worst cases, it needs to fill your body with its musk and secretion." I explained.
"You seem to know a lot about tentacles." Said yui.
"Just a old passion." I said.
"How do they know so much about their host?" Asked yui holding her stomach.
"They attach to your nervous system inside of your body, they can do whatever their host wants, form dicks, hands, etc." I spoke.
"What about mine, what type is mine?" Asked yui. As she said that her tentacles came out of her skirt again.
"Hm, a doctor type huh?" I spoke.
"I thought the only ones was a nurser?" Asked Kris.
"Typically but tue doctor types are similar to the nursers, in every way, the big difference is that most doctor types, are very fond of gentle people, but have quite active attachment towards futanari's who are very self conscious." I spoke.
"Why so?" Asked princess Wei.
"Their tastes are universal, though they can get quite aggressive, when scared, as you can see." I spoke, laughing softly. I felt yui's tentacles rub against my face, I gently push them away and they grab my legs, whining loudly.
"Girls stop." Said yui embarrassed.
"Hehe, quick learners huh." I spoke.
"What do you mean?" Asked yui.
"My saliva they took in, they can see my body, they can see the effects the cigarette has ony body." I spoke.
"Like the nursee?" Asked Kris.
"Yup, both are quite smart and passionate about health in another." I spoke. As I moved them off me, I coughed softly into my hand.
"Hehe sorry." I spoke. Yui walked back over to Wei.
"He's rather warm." Said yui.
Kris looked at Josh, her tentacles inside of her were extremely jealous and hungry.

As the day went on, I showed yui and Wei some tricks to help them with their tentacles. As the night began to rise, kris stopped me from going to my room.
"I'm fine, kris." I spoke. Kris lifted her skirt up, and her tentacles came out looking like adolscents.
"Uh, take it easy Boyd, I'll go just try not to be upset." I said her tentacles pulled joshs scarf off and wrapped around his neck picking him up by his thighs, kris smiled amd put her hands under his thighs carrying him to the healing bath.
"I'm fine, I don't need anything." I spoke.
"If you struggle before we get their I've already given my boys permission to milk you." Said Kris. I blush.
"Can you not." I said flustered as Kris sets josh down in front of thr healing bath door, her tentacles whine around joshs neck and thighs.
"Boys settle down, you'll get your turn later. Besides those cuts on your body those tentacles gave you were deep and filled with its secretion." Said Kris.
"No wonder I felt hot, all of a sudden, after they cut me." I spoke.
"Dont worry after your bath thr boys will help." Said Kris.
"That can never be good." I said.
"So mean." Said Kris as her tentacles rubbed up against joshs legs.
"Will you quit it?!" I shouted embarrassed.
"Aw, your so cute." Said Kris.
"Ugh!!" I said.
"Um doctor?" Asked yui walking up to me.
"What can I do for ya yui?" I asked.
"When you meant quick learner did you mean how fast they adapted to knowing your weak points?" Askes yui.
"Indeed, I did." I spoke.
"I see, sorry for bothering you." Said yui as she kissed Josh on the cheek before walking off. I blinked and felt kris slap me across the face. Kris glared at me.
"Fuck you, die you piece of crap!!" Kris shouted running off. I sighed and scratched my head, as I walked into the healing bath, I glanced seeing a adult tentacle at the far end of the healing bath. As I took my shirt off my magic started to wear off and ally visible burns and scars could be seen. I took pants and boxers off and slowly felt the bath water, feeling how warm it is, and slowly got into the water sitting down, I was only waist deep in the water. My long hair was only part wet. I breathed out, and as I was about to get up, I felt something wrap around my left arm. I glanced seeing a baby tentacle borderlining on being close to adolscent, tug on my arm.
"I'm ok really, I don't wanna be a bother." I spoke. It whined at me tugging more before staring to cry, I heard something and saw thr adult tentacle lean over the healing bath, I gulped. I breathed out and slowly laid down in the huge bath, submerging my whole body in the water, as I felt the water going into my cuts on my cheek and arms, I closed my left eye for second before sitting up in the bath. As I opened my left eye, the adult tentacle looks at me confused seeing that, I'm male, even though it thought I was female. The baby tentacles smiles and kisses my ear before letting go swaying happily next to it'd parent. The adult tentacle points to my hair.
"I've never cut my hair, only once a long time ago." I spoke. The adult pointed to my hair covering my right eye. I lifted hair exposing my right eye, the baby and adult tentacle back up, I smile and lay my hair back over my right eye.
"Thank you for letting me rest here for a short while." I spoke getting put drying my hair and body before putting my clothes back on, my hair was still dripping as hair laid against my back down to my waist. I leave the healing bath walking to my room, I feel the heat against my body again.
"Seems it's still active." Said Nina.
"What do you want now?" I asked.
"You've noticed it I'm assuming?" Asked Nina.
"Of course, I do, secretion has always had a strong effect ony body since I don't have tentacles to keep body clean." I spoke.
"You look like shit, doc, go to your room and rest, I'll bring in a tentacle to clean you out." Said Nina.
"I appreciate it." I spoke. As I opened the door to my room, I walked over to my bed and sat down on it rubbing the bed.
"Oh nurser, you were too good to me." I said as tears ran down my left eye. I smiled and laid down pulling the covers over me. For a second I felt something touch me, I quickly sat up remembering the nurser.
"Fuck, no, no,no he's gone, I wont have any doing that to me anymore." I said sweating, panting slightly laying back down. I heard the door open, I gripped the bed sheets.
"Your messed up doctor, don't worry this baby will help at least a little." Said Nina.
"Say hello." Said Nina holding a adolscent plant tentacle. I glance seeing it was white with pink spots around its body.
"Moron, that's a royalty type, and a rude one at that." I spoke panting.
"Oh?, you know of the empress's lover?" Asked Nina holding the tentacle in her arms.
"Its won't want me only you, or kris." I spoke panting.
"Dont worry, this little one hasn't been exposed to royalty yet, it's only tasted poor people, but, your half of noble blood josh, it'll devour you, and want your taste." Spoke Nina.
"Why even help me?" I ask panting heavily.
"Simple, kris is angry at you right now, and you need to be cleaned out right now, and this one hasn't had a master of its own, it was born as a weak baby, I fed him, myself with my mouth." Said Nina.
"It won't work Nina, royalty taste for thay type will not want my taste." I said turning feeling my body getting hotter.
"We'll let this boy decide then." Said Nina setting the tentacle on the bed. The tentacle whined loudly and crawled up the covers to josh.
"I haven't fed him for 4 months." Said Nina.
"Royalty types won't give in to desperation, Nina, it's been proven they'd rather die then do that." I spoke.
"Very true, but, your not a normal person, mine and other tentacles habe said, your taste it other worldly, like a taste of fine wine." Nina said. I felt the baby tentacle pull the covers down and wrap around waist and moving up wrapping around neck.
"How very bold of him." Said Nina. My eyes widened and I turn my head away from it. It whined loudly.
"You should know better than any that royalty types are quite different from others." Said Nina. I glanced seeing the baby tentacle form one hand turning my head making me look at him. I see it spray musk and I quickly pull it off me backing up into the back of the bed.
"Josh, you need to lay down, that secretion in you is making your body heat up." Said Nina.
"I don't care........I won't.........royalty tentacles are evil." I say panting heavily. I feel the tentacle grab my hand and push ke down on my back hiding my head onto the pillow.
"Why would you say that?" Asked Nina.
Before I could answer the tentacle pushed into my mouth, spraying it musk in me, slightly making body go numb.
"Oh my, boys are being so very gentle." Sskd Nina blushing slightly smiling. As they pulled out they sway happily.
"They put enough musk through your body to make you stay still." Said Nina.
"Go to hell." I spoke panting heavily. Thr tentacle moves it tentacles down to joshs thighs and as they graze over his thighs, they feel josh fidget, they form small hands and push under his thighs.
"Stop touching me." I say panting heavily.
"You should feel honored most don't get to get grabbed by a royalty type." Said Nina.
"Just get them off me." I plead.
"No can do, we need to get that secretion cleaned." Said Nina. Before I could the tentacle pushes into mouth and pushes some unknown liquid into mouth, I refuse to swallow it, the baby tentacle forms another small hand and closes my nose. I gulp down the unknown liquid as I do thr baby tentacle let's go of my nose and Co tines to pour its liquid down joshs throat, as it finishes pouring, it grabs onto joshs tongue sucking some saliva off tongue before pulling out of my mouth. I pant softly.
"Fucking leecher." I say panting.
"How very darling, seems he wanted a award." Said Nina teasingly. As Nina picked up the tentacle it kissed Nina's cheek. She glanced down seeing Josh had fallen asleep.

*next day*

I felt something grabbing onto my legs. I opened my left eye.
"Aahhh......oh kris it's you." I said.
"Seems you were cheating on my boys last night, they can smell another tentacle from.your lips." Said kris.
"It was Nina's idea." I spoke. I felt jer tentacles pushing against my lips.
"Now, now, don't he so mean." Said Nina walking in feeling up kris breasts. Kris blushed and her tentacles let go of josh twitching happily.
"Mistress mmmmm." Said Kris.
"Oh relax, the baby just wanted to help get rid of the secretion in joshs body since you weren't around I needed tondeal with it, plus, tye baby was hungry." Said Nina.
"Still, his lips are for me and my tentacles." Said Kris blushing.
"So selfish." Said Nina. As I sat up I felt kris's tentacles wrap around my neck and waist pushing me back down.
"Uh? Am I in trouble?" I ask.
"Hehe the boys want you to swallow their fluids too." Said Kris smiling.
" Uh, no." I said. I felt something rub against my face seeing Nina's tentacles.
"Mistress!" Whined kris. Nina giggled and her tentacles feeled up kris's thighs amd face.
"Not so fun, when someone has tentacles of their own huh." Said Nina teasing. As I zoned out, I felt kris's tentacles wrap around my arm.
"You alright josh?" Asked Nina. I blinked and looked at Nina.
"Whats wrong? You look sad." Said Nina.
"Sorry, I haven't been alone like this, the nurser was with me for so long.....i-i should go check the plants outside." I said getting up. Nina's tentacles grabbed Josh before, he could leave.
"Your not leaving, I want to make sure, the secretion is all out." Said Nina.
"Mistress?" Asked Kris. Nina looked at Josh and thought of what the Queen once told her of josh.
"Josh is a rather lonely kid, the other children used to call him weird, him and his tentacles were all each other had, he was always studying in the grand archives, if the nurser is ever to die, you'll need to watch him carefully, those burns, scars, and stitches on his body are from him. He still lives with the fact that he lived, while is parents who were unique died." Nina thought remembering what thr Queen told her.
"Kris." Said Nina.
"Yes mistress?" Asked Kris.
"Do your tentacles understand, what it's like to have part of them torn away?" Asked Nina.
"I-i." Said Kris.
"I see, they can't understand it anymore, I wonder how much it hurts him, that nurser was like a second chance to trust them." Said Nina. Kris felt her tentacles shaking inside of her body. I looked at myself in the mirror seeing the scars, stitches, burns, Andy blinded right eye. I pull downy sleeves covering my arms and shake, putting my hand against my right eye. Kris tears up realizing what she has done to him, she took something away from him, something he thought cared for him. I laid on my back and felt the covers get placed over me.
"Josh, you alright?" Asked Nina.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said panting softly. Kris walked over to joshs side and sat down in a chair near his bed.
"What were they like when they were babies?" Asked Kris. As Nina left the room for a moment.
"The nurser was a small one, it was gentle with me, when I was growing up without my parents, but back then, I only got some time with them, wasn't til I became the royal doctor thay they were given to me, they were afolscents then, we shared my bed regularly, when I would.get into bed, they would grab onto me immediately, I remember when alexis got into bed trying to trick him to think it was me, but they noticed entirely." I spoke smiling.
"You were repulsed by them?" Asked Kris.
"No, I trusted them, I would let them do whatever they wanted to me, I loved them like they were my tentacles, I wasn't perfect, I abused them, hurt them, and even casted them away for a time, but they never abandoned me." I spoke.
".........." Kris stayed silent.
"Why even ask, about them, your new tentacles will take care of you til you die, I doubt my body will hold out." I spoke.
"No, I wont lose you!" Shouted Kris.
"I'm not worth anything kris, everything I know, I read from books." I spoke.
"My boys say other wise, you were defiled, they remember seeing how scarred you were, they tried touching you and you would start crying shaking even when, they were cleaning the parasites and eggs out of your body, they felt how scared you were of them." Said kris.
"Whats your point kris?" I ask.
"My point is you are special." Said Kris.
"What of my parents then, they were special, but royals killed them, my mother was kind to all tentacles even to one's who didn't deserve it, and my father was a amazing doctor, but tentacles often liked him, all you did was take tentacles away from me." I spoke panting.
"Baby, it's not like that, Lucy and the nurser wanted to be with you." Kris said.
"Liar, they got sick me of me like most. They wanted to find someone new, WHO WASNT CRIPPLED!?" I screamed crying as tears ran down my left eye. Kris was speechless, she could feel her tentacles inside of her shaking.
"Who cares, I'll be dead in a few days." I spoke coughing hard into my hand wheezing, as I laid my hand down, my hand was covered in blood, kris eyes widened getting up. The door opened.
"Sit down kris." Said Nina holding a baby tentacle.
"But!" Said Kris.
"Thats!?" I said. Nina smiled and the baby tentacle squirmed in Nina's hands.
"Aw how very darling, this baby boy is so excited." Said Nina as she set him down near joshs bloody hand, the baby tentacle immediately sucked the blood off joshs hand with a gulp. Kris's tentacles picked up the baby tentacle, it whined at Josh loudly, kris tentacles kissed the baby tentacle before setting him back down. Kris's tentacles could feel joshs strong emotions.
"I don't need tentacles, Nina, just kill me already." I said panting heavily.
"Your not very honest, my tentacles can feel the love you yearn for." Said Nina.
"S-shut up, I stopped loving tentacles." I spoke. Kris glanced and saw the baby tentacle whine loudly at Josh poking g against his lips.
"Such a Greedy boy." Said Nina. I turned my head away.
"No no no, no looking away, the baby wants some affection." Nina said. I turn my head and see a iv drips with two needles.
"No, I wont." I said.
"So stubborn." Said Nina her tentacles pulling the covers off josh and sweats down enough to expose his thighs. The baby tentacle forms two hands and grabs the two needles rubbing against joshs face, he keeps his head away from the baby tentacles, the baby tentacle starts to push thr needles into joshs inner thighs, I lean my head back bitting bottom lip drawing blood.
"Mistress, he won't open so please stop." Said Kris.
"Those needles and those ivs will help him, I wasn't lying, the baby tentacle you see, is quote keen on the doctor, he hasn't wanted anything, the fact he wants thr doctor is quite astounding." Nina spoke. I felt the baby tentacles pull its hands off thr needles and put them against my neck and face.
"Stop touching me." I spoke panting ad blood dripped down my bottom lip. The baby whined and managed to push into my mouth sucking on joshs tongue, I squirmed and as I was gonna pull it off me, I felt the baby form more hands pushing hands down interwining my hands, I tried moving my legs and felt it form another set of hands rubbing thighs as it's small hands cupped under thighs. As I felt the baby tentacle push it liquids down my throat, I swallowed, as face was flushed red. As I tried to get up hoping it would stop, I felt it moving thr two needles around in my inner thighs, I felt pain, and tears ran down my left eye. The baby tentacle notices immediately and whines loudly and grabs a bottle of water from the table drinking it and starts pushing water down joshs throat, caressing joshs face.
"Its learning quickly." Said Kris.
"Royalty types are quite adept at learning their master, but also, if their babies all the way up to adulthood, they'll know their lovers very well. As josh finished drinking the water that the baby tentacle drank, kris noticed it pull out of joshs mouth. I cough slightly.
"Just....leave....me alone." I spoke panting. The baby tentacle tilts joshs head back a little, starting to produce secretion.
"Oh?" Said Nina.
"Its trying to mark him already." Said Kris pulling the baby off joshs body, it squirmed in her hand.
"It probably wants josh." Said Nina.
"Shouldn't it try around thr others before trying to make Josh a hot mess." Asked kris.
"Oh stop, it's just a baby." Said Nina. Kris points and Nina looks seeing the baby tentacle starting to grow to adolscent size.
"Such a healthy boy, want to try tasting other royals and finding your master?" Asked nina. The now adolscent tentacle shakes no and grabs onto joshs leg.
"Give it up already I don't want you." I say panting. The adolscent tentacles jumps onto Josh and whines more girly.
"Uh?" Asked Kris.
"Your annoying." I say.
"Seems he's acting more feminine." Said Nina.
"His color is changing to pink." Said Kris.
"Your so beautiful." I spoke stroking the adolacwnt tentacle. The adolscent blushed.
"I've heard you say that before, when talking to the baby tentacles." Said Kris.
"They are innocent pure." I said for a moment running my hand down the adolscent tentacle.
"They don't know the darkness, people like me habe in their heart, my rage, hatred, and resentment." I spoke moving my hand off the adolescent. Kris and Nina looked shocked at Josh seeing how happy he looked touching this now adolescent tentacle.
"Josh, how was your father with them?" Asked Kris.
"My father didn't like being around them much, maybe, just maybe, it was because he actually loved tentacles very much." I said as tears ran down my left eye. The adolescent reached towards me, I stopped it.
"Just leave me alone, I'm damaged more than your innocent heart can take, don't taint yourself with me." I spoke laying down on my back.
"What gives you the right to deny this one?" Asked Kris pissed.
"If it even learned of what I've experienced it would hate me, to no end." I spoke. Nina smiles and points. As I was talking the adolscent had coiled around my leg and around mh chest around arm and neck looking at my eyes directly.
"He's in love, isn't he mistress?" Asked Kris.
"He wants to see those memories, but, I wonder how he will see josh after that." Said Nina.
"Your a fool." I spoke closing my left eye parting my lips, the adolescent gently pushed against my lips softly sucking on my tongue. I gripped onto the adolescent hard, my hands shaking. Nina and Kris looked at Josh. As my memories flooded the adolscent it pulled out of my mouth sharply shaking. I let go of the adolescent.
"Settle down, young one." Said Nina picking it up holding him. As I tried sitting up I felt kris's tentacles pushing me down.
"How I've missed you." I said hugging kris's tentacles, kris felt the warmth josh gave off towards her tentacles. Her tentacles wrapped around joshs neck and arm kissing his cheek. I smiled happily. The adolscent shakes and looks at josh seeing his smile, and sees the memories of josh when he was a child, and hears his old tentacles voice.
"Beloved master and my one true love, I'll never be far from you, I will always be with you." Spoke joshs old tentacles in the adolsecents mind.
"Boys?" Asked Nina, the adolescent looked up at Nina.
"We can go look for a master for you, maybe josh wasn't the one you thought you wanted." Said Nina. The adolescent shook harder and squirmed wildly. Kris's tentacles grab the adolescent it continues to squirm wildly.
"Hes so upset." Said Kris as her tentacles set the adolescent on the bed. It immediately jumped up to joshs neck purring wrapping tightly around his neck coiling it's body around joshs arm and waist.
"He's such a kind boy isn't he?" Asked Nina.
"He must of saw what they did to me." I spoke the adolescent whined and formed a hand grabbing my long hair French braiding it. I was shocked a bit.
"He's seen what your past tentacles have done." Said Nina. As the adolescent finished he licked joshs neck. I leaned head back closing my left eye.
"Ah stop it." I said panting.
"Such a naughty boy." Kris said licking her fangs.
"Jeez." Said Nina seeing kris's eyes turn red. Kris started to pant as Kris quickly got onto Josh before she cpild bite, he put his finger against her lips.
"Tonight kris." I said. Kris's face was bright red. Nina sighed and her tentacles grabbed Kris.
"Mistress?!" Yelled Kris embarrassed. As I sat up the adolescent tentacle grabbed kris's foot.
"Oh?" Said Nina setting kris down on joshs lap. I smiled and put my nose against hers.
"Mind giving up a few minutes?" I asked Nina smiled and shook her head.
"Dont be late." Nina said shutting the door behind her. I looked seeing her tentacles wrap around my waist and thighs tightly.
"Love I don't like it when I'm not the one tasting you." Said Kris panting. I iled and kissed her on the lips her face got bright red and kissed back pushing her tongue in my mouth, for a few minutes, I locked her tongue a few times before she pulled away and licked my neck. I felt her push me down.
"Wait." I said as she grazed my neck with her tongue pushing my hands against the bed.
"No, I wont, your mine, your blood belongs to me." Said Kris licking up to joshs ear. I leaned my head back moaning softly.
"Such a cute moan." Said Kris before biting down into joshs neck. I panted feeling kris's hands pull off mine, and grip my back gulping down my blood.
As Kris pulled away for a second she smiled.
"Your blood taste so sweet." Kris said biting josh again deeper. I put my hand against thr side of her cheek, she stopped drinking for a second.
"Do you love me or are you afraid of losing me as a drink?" I asked. I felt kris's gripy back harder and drink faster.
"Won't answer me huh?" I asked pulling her head off me and putting a scarf around my neck.
"Hey! I was drinking." Shouted Kris.
"Only the ones I love get a drink if you don't then find yourself your own drink." I said getting up leaving the room.
"I do love you." Thought kris tearing up gripping herself.

As I walked down the hall I could feel the adolescent yawn.
"You can sleep if you want?" I ask walking. The adolescent whines and kisses neck.
"Good grief, no one's gonna grab me." I spoke. The adolescent moved its body down and rubbed against my cock. I looked at him ad I walked.
"Oh stop it, no one's that crazy." I said patting him, he purred and coiled more around my neck falling asleep. As I opened the door to the main hall, I saw yui and princess Wei sitting with a bunch of women in lab coats with the Queen.
"You called me, your majesty?" I asked closing left eye.
"Come sit doctor." Said the Queen.
"I insist I stand." I spoke.
"Very well." Said the Queen. I hear the open behind me and feel something grab my waist. I jump surprised. Kris giggles walking over to Nina.
"So cute." Said Kris standing behind Nina. I breath out taking out a cigarette and grabbing my lighter lighting it inhaling them blowing out a heart smoke cloud.
"Thats not healthy." Said one of the woman in the lab coats.
"What do you want with me princess wei?" I ask hostile. I see Nina giggle. I pull on my hair making it go down toy waist again, getting rid of thr French braiding from earlier.
"If your not gonna answer me I'm gonna leave, I got better things to do then be someone entertainment." I comment taking another puff from my cigarette blowing a grey cloud from my lips.
"Theyve never seen a guy as cute as you doc." Said yui giggling. I sigh.
"This is why I hate nobility, bunch of Jack offs wasting my time." I spoke.
"We wanna learn about parasite tentacles." Spoke up the tall woman blushing looking at me.
"Why not ask someone else?" I say smartly. The tall woman looks down nervous. I sigh.
"What about them?" I ask looking at her.
"Oh...u-um....i-i......a-about..........ah.....mmmmmm." she said.
"What type do you have?" I ask looking at the tall woman.
"Oh......i-i have..........the possessive kind." She said.
"Hm, implanted or born?" I ask.
"B-born." She responds.
"How very rare for a possessive to be born with, have you let them grab someone before?" I asked.
"Uh, i-i don't know?" She says. I sigh and wave for her to come here. The tall wan gets up and is almost 7 feet tall walking over to me.
"Get them to come out." I spoke inhaling then exhaling thr smoke.
"U-um, t-they are mean." She said.
"Just do it." I say annoyed, her tentacles come out and grab me immediately.
"I'm so sorry!!" She says.
"Dont worry about it." I say glancing at her tentacles grip on me.
"Wow." Said Wei. I smile and purposely drop the cigarette on my arm burning my arm, her tentacles immediately grip arm I burned.
"Whats the matter, meanie, no used to seeing people get burned before?" I ask with a smirk.
"Omg your arm!" She says. I smile.
"Who cares, I have burn marks ony body as well as stitches and scars." I spoke her tentacles lift my shirt up seeing what josh just said and shake letting go of josh.
"Holy crap." Princess Wei said. Yui's tentacles sway.
"Feed them everyday, sometimes more than once with your tongue." I spoke
"I-i." She spoke gripping her skirt. I feel her tentacles grab me and force its way in my mouth sucking ony tongue tugging on it before letting go. Her tentacles rub on her face wrapping around her hugging her.
"They are so warm." Said thr tall woman.
"They seek the saliva and fluids of their masters and lovers, they are quite curious and gentle creatures.
"He was so gentle with them." Commented yui.
"Towards my royal doctors he was hostile, but to her tentacles he was kind amd caring letting them do as they pleased." Said princess yui. Nina glanced seeing th4 adolescent around joshs neck wake up and squeeze around joshs neck tighter glaring at the tall woman. She backed up scared of it.
I pat him.
"Settle yourself, I am fine." I spoke the adolescent tentacle whined and pushed against my neck squeezing softly.
"Again, he's so gentle to them, he cares so much about their well being." Said yui.
"Of course he does." Said the Queen as all the royal doctors ans everyone looked at Josh, as he was smile and patting the adolescent tentacle around him.
"He loves tentacles, he wants them happy, to be carefree, not to be afraid to love the one they are born to, since he knows how it feels to have them torn away." Said the Queen.
The tall woman's tentacles lift joshs hair up exposing the torn back of joshs head. Her eyes widened as well as everyone of of princess wei's royal doctors. Her tentacles let go of my long hair.
"When did this happen?" She asked.
"Who cares, it was a long time ago." I said.
"Why do you care about tentacles for, you no longer can have them be within you?" Asked the tall woman.
"Why do you keep, yours inside if you think they are mean?" I ask. She backs up a little.
"Simple, they are innocent, they don't know how ugly we can be, I help them, because if I didn't I would be going against my reasons for loving them, tentacles only come out bad, if their masters let them. Each of them care deeply, and some just need affection and given the chance." I speak. The adolescent licks my neck and forms two hands holding hair, as it whines at me.
"Oh stop, I'm not nice." I said sitting down on the floor letting the adolescent French braiding my hair again. As he finishes, everyone can see the burn marks across neck. As I get up, I feel Kris's tentacles grab my arm and leg.
"Come." Said Kris. As I walked over to Kris I sat down in a chair next to Nina.
"That tentacle it's a royal type." Said yui.
"I didn't want him." I spoke.
"He chose?" Asked yui. I breath out.
"No clue." I say. I glance seeing princess Wei pull one of her adolescents out from.her bag and place it on the table. It crawls around the table looking at each of us, it looks at josh and crawls up to him amd wraps around his arm.
"Such a strange one." I said letting the adolescent princess Wei brought out.
"Shes a nurser." Said princess Wei. I smiled and pet her.
"Shes beautiful." I spoke looking at her. The adolescent blushes and kisses joshs lips.
"Girly, that's for your master come here." Said princess Wei as the tentacle crawled back over to her.
"You habe experience with a nurse" Asked yui. I felt kris's tentacles wrap around my neck gently while the adolescent around my neck purred sleeping.
"They were inseparable, he always doted on Josh very keenly, and loved him very much, used to hold josh and take care of him when he got sick used to filter water into josh, and even once tried laying his eggs in him." Said Kris. Princess Wei looked at Josh shocked.
"What happened to him?" Askes yui.
"He.....he's happier now." I spoke. Kris's tentacles squeezed around joshs neck tighter, I pat them, and they shook around my neck, I kissed them softly and got up. As kris's tentacles let go of josh the looked at the adolescent remembering how highly they thought of josh.
"Anything else?" I ask.
"I hope you two will meet again if your bond was so close." Said the tall woman.
"No, we won't, he deserves a good rest from a disappointment like me." Insaid leaving the room. As I walked down the hall I didn't hear a thing, just the sound of my heart beat, everything else around me was numb. As I opened the door I felt a lonely coldness in my being. I sat down on the bed, thr adolescent let go and crawled up to the pillow. I laid my head beside it, and turned my head looking at him.
"Lily, that's your name, your as soft as petals and as gentle as a flower." I said petting it as tears ran down my face smiling at him. Lily formed a hand and put it against my face. I flinched slightly.
"Hehe, I'm alright, just lonely." I said falling asleep. Lily moved closer and formed hands pushing them under his thighs and forming another few hands wrapping them around his stomach. Lily heard the door open and saw Kris.
"Lily huh?.....the idiot." Said Kris stripping, her tentacles started to come out of her. Kris laid down next to Josh and wrapped her arms around his stomach, she licked his neck softly. Her tentacles wrapped around his waist, neck, and thighs slowly forming hands moving underneath his thighs as well. I opened my left eye faintly.
"Love, I heard what you told Lily, they still love you." Said Kris. I smiled faintly as I couldn't talk feeling choked up, all I could was cry and hold myself, I felt her tentacles squeezing my thighs shaking.
"I'll ease the pain." Said Kris softly biting down into joshs neck, as she gulped, she saw a vivid image of josh, alone crying and bitter with swords through his back weeping. As she stopped she pushed josh over on his back. She kissed Josh French kissing him immediately holding his face. As I tried pulling away Kris locked her lips onto mine, her tentacles moved my hands on her back, I gripped her back, lovingly before falling asleep. With tears running down my neck.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

262K 8.4K 40
Read to find out
Is This Me? Autorstwa Shay

Dla nastolatków

99.7K 3.6K 28
Read & you'll find out
1.6K 210 39
Love story with humor, love, sadness, anger, hurt and lust