After I Died, I Was So Popula...

By Xianxing_xu

Synopsis Tang Dynasty painter Fu Yi died and found himself reincarnated in the modern world in the body of a... More

After I Died, I Was So Popular Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Untitled Part 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117

Chapter 3

4.9K 201 19
By Xianxing_xu

Qi Linqing made a living by painting instead of calligraphy in his previous life, which shows that he is better at the former.

The essence of the art of calligraphy is actually to evolve on the basis of the structure of Chinese characters, so as to gradually produce a variety of style fonts.

The skeleton shape and direction sequence of calligraphy have been fixed. It is not like painting, it can be imagined out of thin air, without relying on tools.

Qi Linqing has a natural talent in painting that he thinks is not bad, but his calligraphy seems a bit unsatisfactory.

In the two years when he was terminally ill, he was inspired by two calligraphy masters. He once worked assiduously. Although he can write in various fonts, he is only good at Xingkai and Cao Li.

-At this time, the inscription of this sample "Hundred Kingfisher" is Cao Li.

Looking at the painting, Qi Linqing had more insights in an instant.

When the scene clerk finished shouting "Action!" and knocked on the clapperboard, three cameras began to revolve around him.

Qi Linqing had never seen such a machine before, and it felt like a dark monster with metallic luster. He was quite interested at the moment, and moved his eyes from the painting to stare at it for a while.

Shen Dao's face turned black in an instant.

The field affairs wins Qi Linqing desperately: Big Brother! Big brother! You can't be distracted when you are acting (cry bursting).

When Qi Lele saw this scene, his expression was slightly worried.

Dao Shen's temper is notoriously bad.

He won't praise the actors once they have passed the scene, but if they make a difference in front of the camera, he will be scolded bloody.

Just when Shen Dao was about to reprimand Qi Linqing—

Qi Linqing finally realized that he was working for someone else, so he lowered his eyes and started to paint.

It doesn't make much sense to be curious now, so it's better to go home and find Du Niang.

After all, what if the other party is not satisfied with the deduction? He often encountered such things in his previous life.

Qi Linqing thought he had to hurry up.

...

Director Shen sat behind the monitor and asked Reize in a low voice: "Do you really think he is good?"

Even if he believes in professionals, Qi Linqing's performance just now made Shen Cheng a little disappointed.

Reize pointed to the screen, and said, "Look at it, the answer is here."

Director Shen raised his eyes and looked at—

Without the blond hair that makes people playful, the teenager looks pleasing to the eye. He is thin, and his height is about 1.8 meters tall and is just the same as Qi Lele. There is a solemn and ancient atmosphere in every gesture.

This time, Qi Linqing did not write the inscription first, but followed the normal order of painting-directly dipped in ink and splashed it.

He is accustomed to working from the details, dotting two drops of ink on the white paper, and slowly hooking the line outwards, first sculpting the snout of the kingfisher.

But at first glance, this painting method will leave the viewer in a cloud.

Just like now, there was a commotion among the onlookers.

"What did he paint?"

"The beak is not like a beak, it looks like a duck!"

As soon as Qi Linqing finished hooking the kingfisher's beak, he went to draw the next line. From this shooting angle, the shape was indeed a little strange.

Qi Lele stood aside, turned his back in silence, as if he couldn't bear to witness his brother's rollover scene with his own eyes.

The producer sneered: "It's better to let Qi Lele go. They paint a bird like a chicken and the other like a duck."

Qi Lele: "..."

"Yes, Shen, do you have to spend a lot of time to ask a high school student who has been hacked by the whole network to come over as a stand-in?" An actor who usually has a good relationship with Qi Lele hurriedly helped step on it.

Director Shen felt a little irritable when he heard these words. He no longer stared at the display screen, but got up from the chair and went to the corner to smoke a cigarette. He was very disappointed with Qi Linqing in his heart.

Did your friend lie to him? Maybe this blond boy who can write good calligraphy is actually not good at Chinese painting... His expectations are too high. Think about how there could be such a young but proficient calligraphy and calligraphy genius in this world, and he happened to meet him. ?

After everyone was talking, Qi Linqing had finished sketching the outline of a kingfisher and began to trace the peach blossom branches and leaves underneath. He didn't copy the whole picture of "Hundred Kingfisher", but used his brushwork according to his own habits.

If the other party is not satisfied, there is nothing he can do. Qi Linqing thought to himself that he could only paint as far as this point.

...

Finish smoking a cigarette.

Director Shen trampled the cigarette **** out on the ground, then turned and walked back to the shooting scene.

"The filming of Director Shen has been finished." Chang Wu pointed to the painting on the desk.

Guide Man raised his eyes carelessly and looked over, only to see that the expressions of everyone present were different, and he was taken aback for a while.

Qi Lele is talking softly with a few actors who have been friends with each other: "My brother paints so well. I didn't even know that he still has this talent."

Qi Lele is not stingy with words of praise, and his tone is sincere from the heart, which is in sharp contrast with the jealous Qi Linqing in "The Deformation". The actors can't help but think silently that Lele is simply an angel.

And the producer, who didn't know where he conjured a magnifying glass, bent over and studied the painting on the table carefully, his expression embarrassed as if he wanted to find a crack in the ground.

Shen Dao slowly put a question mark on his head? , But stepped forward to the desk like wind, faintly looking forward to it.

Could it be that the blond boy turned around and became famous?

But when he saw this painting, his usual calm expression broke apart.

It was he who misunderstood, and his friend did not lie to him.

Obviously it is a copy, why it seems to be more realistic and charming than the original "Hundred Kingfisher"!

...

He haven't studied field affairs for a few years, and he can't understand Chinese painting at all. He stared at Qi Linqing's work for a while, then looked at "Hundred Li Kingfisher", his face was very strange.

One is flat and the other is three-dimensional.

Why is everyone complimenting Linqing for his good paintings?

"The two paintings don't look alike at all," Chang Wu murmured.

Several people at the scene also echoed: "Yes, although this kid paints well, it feels completely different."

Lai Ze had a complex expression and explained, "Because he is not copying...but he has shown the agility of flowers and birds in another way according to his own brushwork."

People will subconsciously ignore the outside world when encountering magical things.

Just now Reize has not participated in everyone's speeches.

Because he can't hear it at all!

Just now his attention was completely focused on witnessing the birth of a living kingfisher with his own eyes.

Lai Ze's major is oil painting, and he have seen a lot of the three-dimensional use of shadow frames in the Western art system, but this is the first time he have seen Chinese paintings, and they can also draw a clear sense of volume and space with lines!

This has completely transcended his system cognition.

Director Shen looked at the blond boy, worried that he was too vicious and frightened the other party just now, so he subconsciously softened his voice, "Thank you today. I will call the field office to transfer the money to you. Do you want zfb or WeChat?"

Qi Linqing: "Can you give me cash?"

He does not use these two software.

Dao Shen was stunned for a moment, and then said, "Of course."

Director Shen asked the field office to withdraw money from a nearby bank, and deliberately put the money in a red envelope and handed it to the other party.

Qi Linqing took it, opened the count on the spot, and asked in a low voice:

"Why is it only three thousand yuan?"

Director Shen was embarrassed, "Isn't it enough..."

"Tang Yue Fengyun" was originally a small-cost online drama, which can be used to hire actors, and it is impossible to have too much money as a substitute.

According to the market, it was originally only one thousand and five. The three thousand yuan was specially applied for by Director Shen and the producer.

Qi Linqing: "The owner of the mounting shop told me that there are more than 10,000."

Director Shen: "???"

Director Shen paused and said honestly: "He lied to you."

Qi Linqing: "..."

After working hard for most of the day, the total amount of money on my body was still not enough to buy paint.

Qi Linqing sighed indifferently, thinking that even if he lives a lifetime, he will not escape the destiny of poverty.

"Are you short of money?" Director Shen asked tentatively.

Qi Linqing said vaguely: "Well, almost."

After rebirth, Qi Linqing wanted to fulfill his last wish-to continue the "Ten Thousand Miles of Landscape" that he had not finished in his previous life. Modern mass-produced boxed pigments are not easy to use, so he is currently anxious to make money to buy natural ancient pigments sold by the owner of the mounting shop and then perform secondary processing and color mixing.

Director Shen was overjoyed when he heard this. Although he didn't know why the young master who had just recognized the Qi family was short of money, it was a good thing for him.

"Tang Yue Fengyun" is a web drama adapted from a Jinjiang novel. In the novel, there was originally a confidant and friend character Gao Lanxi who played with the male second Li Tianyu. However, because the plot requires a high level of drawing skills for this character, Shen Cheng has never found a suitable candidate, so he simply deleted it from the script.

Director Shen looked at the handsome young man in front of him. Except for the withered blond hair, the appearance of the other party was not inferior to Qi Lele, and even slightly better.

Moreover, he and Qi Lele happened to be the protagonists of a hot search recently and participated in "The Metamorphosis" "Accidental Exchange of 18 Years of Life".

If Qi Linqing is allowed to play Gao Lanxi...maybe it can create a wave of early publicity.

"We still lack a role here." Director Shen said: "Are you interested in acting?"

Qi Linqing declined: "Sorry, no."

When he first entered this book, he didn't quite understand why Qi Lele regarded acting as a career he had to struggle for all his life.

Even knowing that the times have changed, in Qi Linqing's view, it is still difficult for an actor to be elegant.

"How easy is it to eat with your face? It's a pity that your face is not an actor!" the producer interrupted.

In the previous life, Qi Linqing looked ordinary and didn't pay attention to the outside. Who knew that this life was asked if he wanted to be an actor because of his good face.

He ironically said: "I'm not interested in acting."

Director Shen was choked for a while, and continued: "This character doesn't even have a line, so you don't really need to act. You just need to draw a picture like just now and let us film the process. You can copy it, this time. Is it okay to paint landscapes?"

Gao Lanxi is a painter known for his landscape, and Director Shen wants to fit the original work as much as possible.

Qi Linqing fell into deep thought.

"..."

Like a row of crows flying by.

Shen guided his toe to the ground, wondering if his request was too presumptuous?

Too. With Qi Linqing's identity, there is no need to rely on face or strength. He has a wealthy family behind him. The other party said that he lacked money, so he was probably just joking.

Besides, if the other party can paint flowers and birds, it may not necessarily be a more difficult landscape painting...

"Can there be seven thousand eight hundred yuan?" Qi Linqing suddenly asked.

Qi Lin settled the sum of money for the paint, minus the 6,000 he had on hand, which was exactly 7,800 yuan.

Shen Dao was at a loss, "What?"

Qi Linqing: "I want to ask if the next salary can be 7,800 yuan?

"Of course." Director Shen said hurriedly: "If you want, I will send you a big red envelope of 10,000 yuan!"

Qi Linqing nodded, and immediately agreed: "Okay, that's okay."

Director Shen: "..."

Unexpectedly, mere money could touch this young master's heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 35 16
A young woman find herself in a new world, alone and half starved to death she struggles to survive and find her purpose. She finds herself in the b...
387K 16.3K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
777K 23.7K 200
Lin Qing He transmigrated into a novel and became one of its cannon fodders. The novel's background is non-viable 1960s, a time of want to eat but no...
38.6K 1.3K 78
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...