The forbidden (Straykids maf...

By your_local_hoee_

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -violence -death -S/A -Drugs -Smut -etc Hey babes for those who have read my stories you kno... More

Introduction
Part 1.
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part. 5
Part. 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Hey!
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41 (last chapter)

Part 13

3.5K 79 56
By your_local_hoee_

3rd person POV:

____________________________________
3 days later
____________________________________

Y/n is sitting on her bed staring at her phone waiting for a text back from Jeongin. It's been three days and two nights since she's last seen or heard from him. She's sitting on her bed in one of his t-shirts her her brushed wet hair from after a shower she's taken. Has hasn't been to sleep since the night she had the first nightmare about Jeongin.

Y/n has distanced herself from everyone else staying in her room by herself now.

*knock knock knock*

The door opens seugnmin and Hyunjin coming in to her room. "Hey.." Hyunjin says setting a tray on the night stand. Y/n continues looking at her phone waiting for his name to pop up.

"I'm sure he will be back soon." Lee know tells her after realizing what she's waiting for. "It's been three days and no one's heard a word." Y/n tells them with tears in the brink of her eyes her voice cracking.

"What if bangtan has him...Namjoon wouldn't hesitate to hurt him." She says a tear falling. Hyunjin wipes the fallen tear from her cheek with his thumb.

"If Jeongin was with bangtan jin would let us know don't jump to the worse case scenario." Lee know tells her.

Y/n nods her head. "We brought you some breakfast Chan said you need to or else he will tube feed you." Hyunjin tells her.

Y/n nods her head. "Thank you." She says. The both of them go in giving her a hug then leaving.

She looks at the tray they left on her nightstand but can't bring herself to go over and eat. She lets out a sigh looking back at her phone she opens her phone going into her camera roll looking at a picture she took of him one day.

Y/n enjoys taking pictures of all the members in moments they don't notice because it captures there most aesthetic beauty, though she will never admit it and everyone else has pictures of her in her most awkward or best looking moments.

The door to her bedroom opens y/n turns her head seeing Jeongin walk in closing it.

Y/n jumps out of the bed leaping on to Jeongin wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She can't help but squeeze him tight and cry. "Are you fucking stupid!?" She asks raising her voice angry crying.

"I thought something happened to you. I texted and called but you never answered. I was so worried!" She says crying. Jeongin was caught off guard but immediately wrapped his arms around her.

He walks over to the bed sitting with her still clinged onto him. No words are said just the sound of y/n's soft crying.

She leans off of him looking him in the eyes. "I lied to you." Y/n tells him. Jeongin gives her a confused look. "Beomgyu and I aren't dating. I did it to make you jealous I wouldn't have done it knowing you'd get that mad I'm sorry I was being extremely childish." She rushes out her words looking into his eyes.

Jeongin doesn't say anything to her instead he grabs her face pulling her in for a kiss and once again all her problems went away and she's back in the warm sun. An overwhelming amount of emotions come from the both of them the passion between the two growing like a wildfire.

Jeongin rests his forehead on hers pulling back from the kiss both of them breathing heavily. "I don't want you to be with anyone else but me okay?" He asks.

Y/n nods her head giving him a smile. She sits up now crossing her arms looking pissed. "Oh what.." he asks cocking his head to the side.

"If you ever pull another stunt like that again I swear to god I will skin you from head to toe do you understand? I was so worried about you I couldn't sleep or eat nothing don't do that again." She scolds him. He sits up getting closer to her face turning now she's lying on the bed and Jeongin hovers over her looking in her eyes.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" He asks cloth a cheeky smile his dimples piercing through. "I'm supposed to be angry with you but your making it hard." She tells him with a straight face until he starts laying kisses in her neck sending a tickling feeling down her skin making her laugh.

Y/n pulls him in by his neck causing his body to fall on top of hers but she doesn't mind instead laughing squeezing him tight.

"Wait.." he says looking her up and down. "Are you wearing my shirt?" He asks morning biting his bottom lip.

Y/n pushes his face away. "No no I like it.." he smirks. "Where it where all my cloths that way everyone knows your mine." He tells her smiling.

"That was the cheesiest shit I've ever heard." She tells him laughing. "But I don't want anyone to know just yet." She tells him. "I understand...we need to work out whatever this is before we say anything." He says to her. "Okay...but I am going to tell the girls." She tells him smiling cheekily. He doesn't put any effort in arguing with her instead laying next to her.

"Have you really not been able to sleep?" He asks now serious. Y/n nods her head yes. "I kept using the dream I had that one night but this time I woke up and you weren't there." She tells him. Jeongins facial expression turns into a soft one.

"Well I'm here now." He tells her hugging her. "And I'm sorry." He says.

____________________________________
2 hours later
____________________________________

Y/n POV:

I walk downstairs after laying with Jeongin for a couple hours seeing where everyone is but aside from maids and guards no one is here...I go down to the garage opening it to see all the cars gone aside from Jeongin.

"Do you know where everyone went?" I ask one of the guards. "They said they were going to the club to check things out." One of the guards say. "My brothers?" I ask the guard nods his head "but that's like...three hours away. Why wouldn't they tell me?" I ask myself walking up the stairs.

I go back to Jeongins and I's room opening the door to him laying in the bed still. I got over laying across the bed turning on my phone to see Chan's text.

Chan:

Chan: everyone is going to the club to check on business on the other side of town Jin said that they were all out of town so it's safe so please don't wory💕

Y/n: okay have a safe trip back and text me.

I put my phone down back on the bed leaning my head on my hand looking at Jeongin who is reading a book.

"Yes?" He asks not looking at me.

"Everyone will be gone they are at the club Jin said everyone is going out of town so it was safe so that means a three hour trip there and back but they left two hours ago so that leaves us...about four hours." I tell him he looks at me raising an eyebrow.

I get up going into the bathroom. "So that means we can sleep. But first I'm going to take a shower." I tell him going into the bathroom locking the door. I realize I left my outfit in the dresser. I go back out going into the drawer grabbing lingerie.

I go back to the bathroom locking the door again. "Okay." I whisper to myself I start the shower washing my body and hair shaving everything then getting out. I brush my teeth wash my face and dry my hair curling it I put on a tiny bit of make up not doing much one because I don't need it and two it would just be a waste.

I put on the lingerie I quickly grabbed lacing everything up  I put lotion all over my skin and sprayed my signature perfume. I look in the mirror turning myself on "damn I'm hot." I tell myself in the mirror.

Wearing a red lace bra with a red cloth that goes around my throat like a collar my bottoms are red lace with ties that attach to fish nets.

I open that bathroom door to see Jeongin in the same place she was before. He looks up away from his book looking at me and my body.

Hunger being the only thing seen in his eyes. It scares me but In a good way. He gets out of the bed walking over to me now that he's in front of me standing taller I feel one hundred percent submissive.

And submissive isn't in my vocabulary.

He looks at me close to my face backing me up to the wall with his hand firmly but not harmful to my throat.

"I have ten fingers...I'm going to use seven. Five around your throat....and two...inside of you." He says into my ear I then feel his two fingers slip inside my underwear his bare fingers now touching my clit for the first time almost knocking me off my feet.

He walks me to the bed lying me down. On my back. "No one's here...which means you can be as loud as I want you to be." He whispers into my ear his breath hitting my neck making me go absolutely crazy inside.

He  kisses down my neck following down my collarbone bone sucking on my skin leaving little nibbles here and there.

I feel his fingers stroking my clit causing me to moan. He still kissing all over me while working me up with his fingers. He strokes my clit in a fast pace putting more pressure on it. I can't help but yell as he is already making me reach my high.

"You like that?" He asks in a dominant, deep and cocky tone looking at my face and it's involuntary facial expressions.  

He moves against my clit as fast as he can watching me closely "I'm gonna cum." I yell moaning. Right before the overwhelming amount of pleasure releases Jeongin stops.

I whine at the fact that he stopped being extremely close to my orgasm. "Don't think I am going to let you cum so easily y/n." He says looking into my eyes smirking. He gets off the bed now not hovering over me.

"On your knees." He demands.

I don't think I can last much longer every nerve in my body is heightened. 

I get in my knees as he told me to, he stands in front of me towering over my body. Nervous I don't look him in the eyes fearing the butterflies may burst my stomach. He gathers my hair holding it in one hand.

With his other I feel his fingers brush a strand of hair behind my ear dragging his hand down my skin to the bottom of my chin. He lift my head with his thumb forcing our eyes to meet. "That's a good girl." His deep voice captivating me. He undoes his belt taking it from out old his pants then unbuttoning his pants pulling them down.

In front of my face is now his hard erected penis. I look him in the eyes grabbing onto his penis slightly kissing the tip.

Jeongins eyes roll back In the one tiny thing I just did. "Lick it. From the base to the tip." He demands me. I do as he says licking up to his tip sucking as I pull away. His head falls back his mouth gaping open. I put his balls in my hand fondling with them as I lick up his penis.

He pulls my hair back making me look at him. "Your so beautiful." He tells me wiping off some pre-cum on my lips.

"Open your mouth." He tells me. I do as he says opening my mouth he shoved himself in my mouth going deep down my throat causing me to gag on him. He pulls my hair back his penis sliding out of my mouth as saliva and pre-cum all over my mouth and his penis.

He looseness his grip letting me lick his tip sucking on the sides the wrapping my lips are puns his penis taking him in on my own.

The thought of our bare skin touching soon, as he rubs all over my body is making me much more hungry for him. I started out slow bobbing my head back and forth, now sucking him harder I hear him starting to moan his breath heavy. I look up with my eyes seeing him watch me. I shove him all the way to the back of my throat forcing myself to gag on him each time. Tears now falling from my face as I choke on his penis.

His head flips back letting out a loud moan from the vibrations of my gags. Jeongin pulls out from my mouth pre-cum and saliva dripping from off my face and his penis.

He holds out his hand helping me off of my knees. Once I'm standing he cups my face in his hands seeing the tears all down my face and still in my eyes. "This is the only case I want to see you cry." He tells me wiping my tears.

"Take your cloths off." He tells me in his deep sexy dominant voice making my pussy throb.

I do as he says taking off the top my nipples hard from being so horny and now the cold air hitting my bare tits.

I slide my underwear down taking off my fishnets now being completely naked. He looks me up and down walking in a circle around me as I feel his eyes travel up and down my body.

He walks around me again this time stopping behind me he kisses my shoulder. "Lay on the bed." He instructs I lay down in the middle of the bed lying naked on my back. He takes his shirt off showing his abs now completely naked. He crawls from the end of the bed placing a kiss on the top of my foot kissing up my legs as he crawls forward more getting closer to my inner thigh. He spreads my legs kissing the top of my vagina swiping his tongue against my clit, my Back arching up I take the pillow that was underneath my head putting it over my face moaning into it. 

He stops licking my vagina teasing me soft kisses. "Touch me please." I beg. "Say my name." He demands between kisses around my vagina.

"Jeongin..please touch me." I beg again he kisses up my stomach in between my tits going up my neck. Are lips connect and out of nowhere he slides his finger inside of me. My mouth opens gasping as his sweaty forehead is rested on mine.

My hand slaps onto his arm holding onto him for dear life as he pumps his finger in and out of me slowly. 

Whimpers coming from my mouth. He takes out his fingers and I look at him as he licks them clean.

"Do you trust me?" He asks. "Yes." I tell him nodding my head. He scoots back holding my legs in the air spreading them apart. He looks down at my vagina looking at it, he spits on it rubbing in his spit making me jerk my hips a little bit extremely sensitive to his touch.

He smacks my pussy causing me to gasp loudly due to the mixture of pain and pleasure.

I feel him slide into me not to fast but not to slow being careful of not hurting me..too much.

He so long and thick way bigger than Jimin. I can feel myself tearing causing me to hiss. Jeongin lays a long kiss on my forehead while sliding as much of him as he can into me hovering over me using his arms to keep lifted.

I wrap my arms around him digging my nails into his back as pain and pleasure take over. I let out a moan burying my face into jeongins neck. He thrusts In and out of me going slow at first in a missionary position.

He thrusts into me now picking up the pace as I moan into his neck trying to not cum. He goes faster pounding into me hitting all the right spots. I can feel my vagina tighten around him pulsing at an unsteady rate it killing me even more. He pulls out getting on his knees grabbing my legs pulling me towards him with a hint of roughness. He hold my legs up into the air while holding me up pounding into me slamming against my G-spot. His moans start getting louder mine also being loud there is so much pleaser I feel like I'm going to explode any minute.

"J-j-eongin...I-I" i yell between moans not being able not to moan I feel as my back arches up I whine trying to suppress it.

"Do not cum." Jeongin says slapping my clit making me scream I cover my face again with the pillow trying to quiet down my moans and pleads.

Jeongin take the pillow off from my face pounding into me harder slipping his fingers on my clit stimulating it while pounding into me as hard and fast as he likes.

"OH MY GOD!" I yell trying to hide my face into the bed crying from all of the pleasure he's giving me. He grabs my face turning my face to look him in the eyes holding my face forcing my head still watching into my eyes. "P-p-please can I c-Cum" I beg my legs shaking immensely.

"Cum" he tells me. I feel as if the earth has just shattered into a million pieces from underneath my feet my body acting as if it's possessed as a huge orgasm washes through my body unable to use my voice my body feels on fire. Jeongin slams into me cuming inside of me Jeongin let's put a moan as I feel him twitch inside of me after his release.

My body feels as if it's paralyzed not being able to move he rests his forehead on mine the both of us breathing very heavily. His sweat dripping onto me.

"Are you okay?" He pants out. I nods my head unable to form any words. He lays down next to me wrapping his arms around me me legs move putting the slightest bit of pressure of pressure on my clit causing me to let out a small moan still being extremely sensitive.

Jeongin laughs hugging me body running his hands through my hair I can feel him smiling cheekily. "So how was it?" He asks looking at me. "I have no words...I'm the best way possible that is." I tell him I'm shock of how everything just went down.

I had no clue it was going to be like that. He's very dominant much more than I thought. He knows what he wants and he reads my body like an open book knowing what I want without saying it.

I truly have never experienced anything like that before.

I bury my face in his sweaty chest smelling his scent.

____________________________________
3 hours later
____________________________________

3rd person POV:

Y/n and Jeongin get out of the shower two hours after cuddling in bed enjoying the quiet. Y/n heads downstairs while Jeongin gets dressed.

As soon as she gets down the stairs the door opens everyone coming in. "Hey y/n!" Felix says waving to her. Everyone then saying Hi, "Jeongin is back?" Chan asks.

"Yeah he's just getting dressed upstairs. How was everything?" She asks. "It was good! I'm fact ITZY is coming to hang out for a few hours tonight." Soobin tells her y/n nods her head as they all walk into the living room sitting down.

Jeongin walks downstairs in a black t-shirt grey sweatpants and wets hair. When everyone sees him they all look back at y/n looking at her to wet hair.

"So what happened when we were gone?" Chan asks the two of them crossing his arms.

A/n:

OMG IM FREAKING OUT TOO ITS OKAY!

But this chapter...was so hard to write I tried for nothing to be cringe but I'm sorry if it is😭😭😭 I really try my best.

But let me know what you think....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 775 17
Will there any peace in obsession?
41.1K 764 13
Y/N is selected to be Stray Kids personal bodyguard. What happens when she has to move into their dorm? Will there be a spark between Y/N and certain...
86.3K 2.1K 33
"I don't want her as my dance partner" . Hyunjin and Y/N never got along. So how were they supposed to be dance partners?! What will change between t...
17.1K 319 19
Moved from America to Seoul to get away from her past life with being met by a unexpected twist being kidnapped by SKZ, ordered by Y/N's mother. Hyun...