Mother/daughter one shots: EO...

By the-CherryBomb

Hi, welcome. Here you can read one-shots of the reader being Elizabeth Olsen, Wanda Maximoff, Scarlett Johans... More

EO: Questions.
WM & NR: Paprikash.
NR: Family dinner.
SJ: Skating.
WM: Cookies.
SJ & EO: Puppy.
SJ & EO: Arguments.
NR: Allergic reaction.
EO: Paparazzi.
EO: Paparazzi, part 2.
SJ & EO: Reckless.
SJ & EO: Revenge.
WM & NR: Bedtime.
SJ & EO: Lost stuffies.
SJ & EO: White little lie.
SJ & EO: Aftermath.
NR: Bucky's arm.
EO: Homophobia.
WM & NR: Jack-o'-lantern.
SJ & EO: Scared.
SJ & EO: Secret.
WM & NR: Kotenok.
EO: Wasted.
EO & SJ: Birthday surprise
SJ: Acting's reaction.

EO: New home.

4.8K 122 14
By the-CherryBomb

Warning: None (if I somehow skipped something, let me know 😅)

Words: 1.3k

Age: 2

Plot: Y/N and Elizabeth move back into their new home.

A/N: Another one shot with gentle parenting, just because I can hehe. Hope you liked it. As usual, thanks for reading, voting and commenting. It really makes my day knowing you enjoy the stories so far. Happy reading and see ya next time, pals. -F

After months of renovations on their house, it was finally moving day and Elizabeth was excited to come back to their freshly renovated house. Y/N was also excited to help her mom unpack as much as she could, but after getting distracted with 101 dalmatians playing on the T.V. she fell asleep, leaving Elizabeth to unpack alone. 

When Y/N woke up from her nap an hour later. She groggily climbed down the couch, with her hand losely gripping her giraffe stuffie, Raffe. The toddler could hear her mom in the kitchen, knowing she was probably using the stove to make some lunch she decided to explore around the place she barely remembered. It didn't took her long to find something that entretained her. A black marker. 

She uncapped it and with a little uncertainty she pressed the tip against the first thing she could think of. The white wall next to her. She grinned at her success when a long line appeared on the wall and she scribbled until there was a big black stain covering the line. Happy with the result, she scribbled again and again until the wall was covered in black stains and lines.

Proud of her work she started to scribble on more places. She was having so much fun that she didn't noticed when her stomach started growling at the smell of grilled cheese sandwiches. Satisficed with her work, at least for now, she dropped the marker and went searching for her mama.

It didn't take her long to find Elizabeth in the kitchen, struggling to move the microwave to its original place.

"Silly mama..." Y/N giggled, watching Elizabeth struggle. "You don't move the microwave."

"Excuse me? Mama is not silly, rascal." Elizabeth gasped, fake offended, trying again to move, unsuccessfully, the microwave and opening it by mistake, instead.

"Mama, you are..." Y/N giggled louder. Elizabeth walked to carry her between her arms to blow raspberries on her stomach. "No... mama... no tickles..." Y/N pleaded between giggles.

"Okay, no tickles, but we don't call names to people, that's disrespectful, Y/N..." Elizabeth explained with a laugh, adjusting her on her hip.

"Disrespectful... Sorry, mama." Y/N nodded, in signal she understood Elizabeth.

"Yeah, disrespectful... and thank you for using your manners, such a good girl." Elizabeth praised, with a smile, pressing a kiss on the top of her head. "And since you are such a good girl, you can chose what do you want to eat with your grilled cheese sandwich. Apples or baby carrots?"

"Baby carrots..." Y/N signaled to the bag of baby carrots on the counter.

"Okay... Can you clean your hands on your own or do you want my help?" Elizabeth asked, knowing her daughter always opted for the first option but still asked her just in case.

"None. I don't want to... My stain go bye-bye." Y/N crossed her arms, defensively.

"Stain? Can I see it?" Elizabeth panicked inside, since she didn't remember seeing earlier a stain on her daughter's skin. Y/N lifted both her hands in front of her mom.

Elizabeth sat Y/N on the nearest counter and she took her arms between her hands to inspect them. Her eyes went wide as soon as she noticed the black marker's stains in her daughter's arms, legs and clothes. Y/N smiled at her mom, proud of her work, but her gaze quickly drop when she noticed how her mom wasn't as excited as she was.

"Why did you do that?" Elizabeth gently cupped her face, to lift her gaze. Trying so hard to remain calm.

"Cruella..." Y/N mumbled, loud enough to be heard.

"You wanted to be Cruella De Vil?" Elizabeth asked, not surprised, about the movie her daughter had been obsessed with for the last six months. Y/N shook her head.

"No, silly, mama... Puppies..." Y/N squealed happily. Elizabeth tried to stiffle her laugh, by coughing.

"So you wanted to be a dalmatian? Why now?"

"Movie puppies happy..." Y/N explained with a smile, earning another nod from Elizabeth. 

"Yeah, they are. But you, little missy, are going to have a bubble bath as soon as we finish our lunch." Elizabeth explained, booping her nose. 

"No more puppy?" Y/N asked, with a pout.

"Look, if you want to be one so bad, I'll order you a costume, but you have to promise me not to paint in your clothes or you, again." Y/N nodded, earning a sigh from Elizabeth. "Okay.... now that is solved. Let me wash your hands real quick and we can have lunch."

"Stain go bye-bye?" 

"Yes, but remember the costume is better than stains in the hands." Elizabeth finished, walking with her daughter to the sink.

After washing both their hands, Elizabeth noticed the black stains change nothing. The brunette was starving so she let it go, because she was sure with the bubble bath the non-permanent ink would probably come off the toddler's skin. Lunch went on, mostly with Y/N babbling why dalmatians were probably the best dogs and why her mom should let her have one.

"I'm gonna finish these dishes and, we're off the bath..." Elizabeth anounced, picking up the dirty dishes from lunch.

"Raffe needs a bath too..." Y/N added with a nod, and ran off to the living room, looking for her giraffe. Not even waiting for a response.

The dishes were washed, within some minutes and now Elizabeth was walking to the living room in search of her daughter, who, much to her dismay, was awfully quiet. It didn't surprise her to see Raffe with black marker's stains too, laying on the floor.

Which did surprised was that the stains not only covered her daughter's skin, but also part of the new $2000 dollar couch, part of the carpet, the newly installed wooden floor and most important the white wall in which her daughter was scribbling more stains and lines, unaware of Elizabeth's presescence.

She tried to remind as calm as possible, taking a couple of long breaths. She put her hands on her hips and squatted down to the toddler's height.

"Y/N Y/M/N Olsen. What on earth do you think you're doing, missy?" Elizabeth asked in a calm tone. Y/N startled by the sound dropped the marker and turned around to see her mom.

"Mama, you ruined the surprise..." Y/N folded her arms and frowned when she saw Elizabeth.

"What surprise?"

"These... Flowers...for you..." Y/N explained, as if it was obvious her stains and lines on the wall were supposed to be flowers. "You like them?"

Elizabeth sighed, picking up the marker from the floor to cap it up, and only then she realized that it had been a permanent marker, all along. Y/N bounced on her feet, waiting impatiently for the answer. "I do like them, but you're not supposed to draw them on the wall, sweet pea..."

"I wanted to help decorating the new house..."

"I know you do, but that's what paper sheets are for... Okay?" Elizabeth explained, earning another nod. Elizabeth picked up the toddler back on her hip, as she gave her the giraffe stuffie. "Now, I believe these two little rascals are in for a bubble bath..."

"No bath..." Y/N protested, resting her head on her mother's shoulder as she tiredly rubbed her eye.

"Yes bath, and after that you can watch Cruella again, isn't it fun?" Elizabeth asked, causing another tired nod from the toddler.

Yeah, the couch and part of the living room were screwed with the permanent ink, but well, it was all material things after all, and they could be easily replaced, but Y/N's happiness was something Elizabeth couldn't replace, even if she tried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
492K 20.2K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
133K 2.6K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
92K 2.8K 74
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...